Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:20:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔥LancerNetwork🔥 - Online labor market in the field of blockchain  (Read 4076 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
leptoon

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:34:12 PM

If I understand correctly, this is mainly intended for the freelancers market, right?
Yes, in some ways this is so. Because the number of freelancers around the world is growing, now many people find it more convenient to work at home from their PC in a comfortable environment and receive decent money for it.
In fact, I think this is not the only advantage of such work.
What do you mean? Can you explain?
I meant that many users are ready to combine their work, for example to work officially and freelance to do in their spare time. That's why this is gaining such popularity.
Yes, I agree with this project they hit the mark. This affects exactly the class of the audience that is able to perform assigned tasks and this will work effectively.
But I still have some questions and complexities that make me think about it. For example, there is no trust in terms of payments between the employee and the customer. I wonder how they are going to solve these issues. Huh
Yes it is important, I agree. To solve this problem, developers use many different tools. More on this you can read in whitepaper. Wink
Ok, thanks, I'll check it, thanks for the help.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:44:40 PM

Can I take part in the bounty program of the project? Is it already available for participation? There is information?
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:56:08 PM

Can I take part in the bounty program of the project? Is it already available for participation? There is information?

And where can I find information about participating in the bounty program? The conditions and the result to be achieved
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:06:19 PM

And where can I find information about participating in the bounty program? The conditions and the result to be achieved
On the main page of the project on the forum, there is an article that tells what conditions must be met in order to get tokens for participation
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:16:46 PM

On the main page of the project on the forum, there is an article that tells what conditions must be met in order to get tokens for participation

It's super, thank you very much, this is one of the few projects in which I want to take part in the bounty program, it's very interesting for me
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:13:25 PM

Hey everyone! Have been public sales started today? I know that they are supposed to be started today, May 26. I can any information about it.
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:25:03 PM

Hey everyone! Have been public sales started today? I know that they are supposed to be started today, May 26. I can any information about it.
Yes, you are right. Unfortunately, lancer has some technical problems and they are forced to change the date. I am sure that they will resolve all of their problems very soon.
Tobius

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:37:13 PM

Yes, you are right. Unfortunately, lancer has some technical problems and they are forced to change the date. I am sure that they will resolve all of their problems very soon.
Where did you find this information? At what date will be started sales? Was it announced somewhere? I am sure about it too. It is a great project with a strong team. I think they will do all possible to change this situation.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:45:54 PM

Where did you find this information? At what date will be started sales? Was it announced somewhere? I am sure about it too. It is a great project with a strong team. I think they will do all possible to change this situation.
I think you need to follow their twitter. They post many interesting information about the project there. Lancer’s team announced June 18 as the date of the sales start. I am convinced that they could be able to deal with any other problem too.
Tobius

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:55:17 PM

I think you need to follow their twitter. They post many interesting information about the project there. Lancer’s team announced June 18 as the date of the sales start. I am convinced that they could be able to deal with any other problem too.
It is not so long to wait as I thought. I think talented and high-qualified members of the team can resolve anything. Besides, I they understand that this project is very needed on the current market.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:05:20 PM

It is not so long to wait as I thought. I think talented and high-qualified members of the team can resolve anything. Besides, I they understand that this project is very needed on the current market.
Yes, market needs something like this. Many people want to have platform that could give them such opportunities. I mean that it offers jobs and good employees.
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:15:36 PM

Hi guys. I've heard a lot about this project.
Now I decided to find out the details.
Tobius

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:16:26 PM

Yes, market needs something like this. Many people want to have platform that could give them such opportunities. I mean that it offers jobs and good employees.
Lancer is really something special. I hope they will go through it and will have great success. Anyway, they already have a strong and active community. Its support is very important for Lancer
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:24:21 PM

Hey. First tell me how did you find the project?
Then I can answer your questions.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:25:20 PM

Lancer is really something special. I hope they will go through it and will have great success. Anyway, they already have a strong and active community. Its support is very important for Lancer
It is true. I think community support developers can do much more. I like this project so much. I will be waiting for sales because I really believe in this idea.
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:32:36 PM

My friend told me. He advised me to take part.
Tell me what you think about the project. I'm curious to know this.
Tobius

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:37:46 PM

It is true. I think community support developers can do much more. I like this project so much. I will be waiting for sales because I really believe in this idea.
I think they could change the job market. They offer a platform for people that want to develop themselves and find employees that will have a certain level of skill.
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:40:53 PM

Okay. I think that the developers have created a unique project.
Honestly, I did not find other similar projects. They put a part of their soul here.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:46:15 PM

I think they could change the job market. They offer a platform for people that want to develop themselves and find employees that will have a certain level of skill.
I wish them good luck and patience. I think everything gonna be ok in a short time. We really need this project to make our life easier and more interesting.
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:49:07 PM

Okay. I think that the developers have created a unique project.
Honestly, I did not find other similar projects. They put a part of their soul here.
Exactly. The developers wanted to make a project in which everything will be perfect.
They did it very well. I think that they will not dwell on this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: