Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:53:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔥LancerNetwork🔥 - Online labor market in the field of blockchain  (Read 4071 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kheg

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:53:45 AM

I really like what convenient features this will include, both for the customer and for the freelancer. This is a really thought-out and collected product, which is brought to the mind.
What particular advantages do you speak about? It seems to me that it has a basic set of all functions that are included in many other platforms, do not they? Which advantages can you single out, for example?
For example, the mechanics of setting and performing tasks, that is, you can limit the time limit for which the task should be performed. This is a very interesting solution.
And what if I, as a freelancer, can not keep up with this task and can not finish this task?
In this case, it will close automatically and will be transferred to another freelancer. Naturally, you will not get paid for this, and the customer will not lose anything. And all this works in an automatic mode.
Yes, I agree this interesting decision, but what about the payment? How do you pay for activities and completed tasks?
emontmon

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:04:41 AM

I really like what convenient features this will include, both for the customer and for the freelancer. This is a really thought-out and collected product, which is brought to the mind.
What particular advantages do you speak about? It seems to me that it has a basic set of all functions that are included in many other platforms, do not they? Which advantages can you single out, for example?
For example, the mechanics of setting and performing tasks, that is, you can limit the time limit for which the task should be performed. This is a very interesting solution.
And what if I, as a freelancer, can not keep up with this task and can not finish this task?
In this case, it will close automatically and will be transferred to another freelancer. Naturally, you will not get paid for this, and the customer will not lose anything. And all this works in an automatic mode.
Yes, I agree this interesting decision, but what about the payment? How do you pay for activities and completed tasks?
And what about payment? Payment will be transferred to the account of the employee after performing a certain task, the calculation will be made in tokens, as far as I understand it.
Kheg

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:18:37 AM

And what about payment? Payment will be transferred to the account of the employee after performing a certain task, the calculation will be made in tokens, as far as I understand it.
That is, apparently, as far as I understand it all comes down to the fact that the platform as much as possible wants to distinguish between interaction and communication between the customer and the client, am I right?
emontmon

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:31:09 AM

That is, apparently, as far as I understand it all comes down to the fact that the platform as much as possible wants to distinguish between interaction and communication between the customer and the client, am I right?
This is not quite true. In this case, it is more the automation of all processes to simplify the organization of time. Nobody deprives the customer of the opportunity to communicate with employees. They can interact, there is no problem.
Kheg

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:50:07 AM

This is not quite true. In this case, it is more the automation of all processes to simplify the organization of time. Nobody deprives the customer of the opportunity to communicate with employees. They can interact, there is no problem.
Well, it's great, because I thought that we were deprived of this opportunity in the framework of this project. If it's not so then I agree that it's very cool and convenient.
mine777

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:52:28 AM

Freelancing is very common in our time and it is certainly very popular among many people. I think this project will be in demand
leptoon

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:00:52 PM

We have already written about the mechanics of the work of tasks, but they did not say that the tasks can consist of a whole range of services, and this can be done by more than one person, but immediately by a certain group of people.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:02:17 PM

Freelancing is very common in our time and it is certainly very popular among many people. I think this project will be in demand
At the moment, freelancers are faced with many problems that can be easily avoided by using blockchain technology .The developers have chosen the right vector of development and the developing market.
mine777

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:11:16 PM

At the moment, freelancers are faced with many problems that can be easily avoided by using blockchain technology .The developers have chosen the right vector of development and the developing market.
Blockchain technology is applicable to almost any sphere of human activity and undoubtedly makes it much easier , more honest and better. Take the example of even this project. It will make life easier for many freelancers .
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:12:23 PM

We have already written about the mechanics of the work of tasks, but they did not say that the tasks can consist of a whole range of services, and this can be done by more than one person, but immediately by a certain group of people.
That is, it is some kind of common task that is performed by several people? I correctly understood you?
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:20:00 PM

Blockchain technology is applicable to almost any sphere of human activity and undoubtedly makes it much easier , more honest and better. Take the example of even this project. It will make life easier for many freelancers .
There are a lot of cases of fraud, salary delays , misunderstandings on both sides and much more. Smart contracts will help to streamline this system and make it much more convenient.
leptoon

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:23:19 PM

That is, it is some kind of common task that is performed by several people? I correctly understood you?
Undoubtedly, the task involves a set of smaller tasks. And the fulfillment of each of them involved different people, that's what I had in mind.
mine777

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:28:32 PM

There are a lot of cases of fraud, salary delays , misunderstandings on both sides and much more. Smart contracts will help to streamline this system and make it much more convenient.
How do you assess the prospects of this project? How do you see it in the next couple of years?
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:34:16 PM

Undoubtedly, the task involves a set of smaller tasks. And the fulfillment of each of them involved different people, that's what I had in mind.
In this case, the payment will be transferred and distributed among employees after the closure of one common task, right? Or will it be paid for each small plant individually for each small task?
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:36:37 PM

How do you assess the prospects of this project? How do you see it in the next couple of years?
I think that the Lancer will be very popular especially in the cryptocurrency community. On this platform there will be a lot of users both employers and employees. Every day the cryptocurrency industry is developing and in the Wake of it will grow the audience of many platforms including this one.
mine777

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:45:18 PM

I think that the Lancer will be very popular especially in the cryptocurrency community. On this platform there will be a lot of users both employers and employees. Every day the cryptocurrency industry is developing and in the Wake of it will grow the audience of many platforms including this one.
The project has a very good chance to get a hard cap. Because the platform is really useful especially in the cryptocurrency community.
leptoon

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:45:30 PM

In this case, the payment will be transferred and distributed among employees after the closure of one common task, right? Or will it be paid for each small plant individually for each small task?
Of course, this will be paid after one general task. And the amount will be proportionally divided between those who worked on this task.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:53:07 PM

The project has a very good chance to get a hard cap. Because the platform is really useful especially in the cryptocurrency community.
The developers are very competent to provide information about the project. Each component of the project from the idea to the business model is described in detail in white paper . Easy to understand and very clear.
mine777

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:01:37 PM

The developers are very competent to provide information about the project. Each component of the project from the idea to the business model is described in detail in white paper . Easy to understand and very clear.
Naturally, if a person or potential investor is interested in the project, it should be clear to him what he is investing in , what kind of project ,what his goals are, what its features and much more. There are many projects that want to raise large sums on the ICO without providing proper and understandable information about their project.
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:09:30 PM

This project will include part-time work only in the cryptocurrency environment?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: