Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:47:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔥LancerNetwork🔥 - Online labor market in the field of blockchain  (Read 4069 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:29:42 PM

I like that there is a project like Lancers. It gives much more possibilities that you can imagine at first sight. I am sure that this project is much better than its competitors.
I am a freelancer, so I am in love with this idea. What do you mean “gives much more”? Does it give more for users or for employers? I just don’t get it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:37:43 PM

I like that there is a project like Lancers. It gives much more possibilities that you can imagine at first sight. I am sure that this project is much better than its competitors.
I am a freelancer, so I am in love with this idea. What do you mean “gives much more”? Does it give more for users or for employers? I just don’t get it.
Look, the system is flexible and can give as much possibilities as it is possible to give for both parts. I mean that Lancer is a great advertising platform too.
peetah

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:46:26 PM

Look, the system is flexible and can give as much possibilities as it is possible to give for both parts. I mean that Lancer is a great advertising platform too.
I think it is great when the platform offers equal possibilities for everyone. What about advertisement? Why did you make such a decision?
a1471989

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:56:17 PM

I think it is great when the platform offers equal possibilities for everyone. What about advertisement? Why did you make such a decision?
Recently I have read a post on Lancer’s official page. Lancer can help new crypto projects find investors and grow their community. I am sure soon they will collaborate and with other companies and projects too.
peetah

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:07:19 PM

Recently I have read a post on Lancer’s official page. Lancer can help new crypto projects find investors and grow their community. I am sure soon they will collaborate and with other companies and projects too.
Yes, I am convinced in their ability to find new partners. Many cryptoprojects begin to launch bounty campaigns and It is a great field of opportunities. I think Lancer can offer bounty managers for many projects
a1471989

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:15:40 PM

Yes, I am convinced in their ability to find new partners. Many cryptoprojects begin to launch bounty campaigns and It is a great field of opportunities. I think Lancer can offer bounty managers for many projects
Wow. It is a nice idea. I think you should share with Lancer’s team. Maybe, they will think about it and try to expand kind of their services.
peetah

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:24:18 PM

Wow. It is a nice idea. I think you should share with Lancer’s team. Maybe, they will think about it and try to expand kind of their services.
Do you think they will listen to me? Idea is really interesting, because it will be interesting for employees and for employers. Shall I connect with their manager?
a1471989

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:32:41 PM

Do you think they will listen to me? Idea is really interesting, because it will be interesting for employees and for employers. Shall I connect with their manager?
I am sure that it will be great. Besides lancer is open for new ideas. Take this chance. Maybe, it will be a great offer for lancer and users too.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:41:47 PM

Lancer offers freedom I think. First of all, it gives financial freedom. It is so great that there are such projects that brake down geographical boundaries and help to find work people all over the world.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:49:28 PM

Lancer offers freedom I think. First of all, it gives financial freedom. It is so great that there are such projects that brake down geographical boundaries and help to find work people all over the world.
It is true. What about financial freedom? What do you mean exactly? Are you trying to see about the possibility to earn money and be able to choose their job?
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:58:10 PM

It is true. What about financial freedom? What do you mean exactly? Are you trying to see about the possibility to earn money and be able to choose their job?
Yes and no. It is great advantage of the system too. Also, I meant that companies will be able to pat in any cryptocyrrency that they want to. I think it will help to avoid many problems.
kk777

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:06:53 AM

Yes and no. It is great advantage of the system too. Also, I meant that companies will be able to pat in any cryptocyrrency that they want to. I think it will help to avoid many problems.
Great. I like it. I also hope developers will provide high-speed transactions. Also, I am worried about transaction fees. Nobody wants to lose money
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:14:10 AM

Great. I like it. I also hope developers will provide high-speed transactions. Also, I am worried about transaction fees. Nobody wants to lose money
You are right. I think developers will do all possible to make all your wishes come true. Besides, it is their main aim to fulfill customers requests.
kk777

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:22:45 AM

You are right. I think developers will do all possible to make all your wishes come true. Besides, it is their main aim to fulfill customers requests.
Then I can be calm and just enjoy this project. I want to see the beta-version as soon as possible. I think it will meet my expectations.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:19:18 PM

Soon there will be registration in the project and a very large number of users want to participate, but there will not be enough places for everyone, how do you feel about such a factor as the limited number of places on the project for participation?
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:29:21 PM

I think this project can have few partners from some other projects available here to build a consortium it will sure make huge success for all of participants ;-)
I think this is a good idea. If the project permits participation in each participant's investment, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project's shares and thereby start managing the project
kk777

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:39:57 PM

I think this project can have few partners from some other projects available here to build a consortium it will sure make huge success for all of participants ;-)
I think this is a good idea. If the project permits participation in each participant's investment, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project's shares and thereby start managing the project

Do you think that she is doing this for evil reasons? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit from their investments. This is their main task
a1471989

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:50:16 PM

Do you think that she is doing this for evil reasons? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit from their investments. This is their main task

Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but thus they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous
peetah

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:13:34 PM

Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but thus they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous

That's right, investors often do not have experience working with similar projects, their main task is to find a promising project and invest in it, so that in the future the project would bring a good profit
peetah

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:24:00 PM

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: