Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:03:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔥LancerNetwork🔥 - Online labor market in the field of blockchain  (Read 4071 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:09:09 PM

I really like what convenient features this will include, both for the customer and for the freelancer. This is a really thought-out and collected product, which is brought to the mind.
What particular advantages do you speak about? It seems to me that it has a basic set of all functions that are included in many other platforms, do not they? Which advantages can you single out, for example?
For example, the mechanics of setting and performing tasks, that is, you can limit the time limit for which the task should be performed. This is a very interesting solution.
And what if I, as a freelancer, can not keep up with this task and can not finish this task?
In this case, it will close automatically and will be transferred to another freelancer. Naturally, you will not get paid for this, and the customer will not lose anything. And all this works in an automatic mode.
Yes, I agree this interesting decision, but what about the payment? How do you pay for activities and completed tasks?
pavondunbar

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:10:39 PM

I really like what convenient features this will include, both for the customer and for the freelancer. This is a really thought-out and collected product, which is brought to the mind.
What particular advantages do you speak about? It seems to me that it has a basic set of all functions that are included in many other platforms, do not they? Which advantages can you single out, for example?
For example, the mechanics of setting and performing tasks, that is, you can limit the time limit for which the task should be performed. This is a very interesting solution.
How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project. Are you really an analyst? IF yes, in which sphere?
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:14:44 PM

And what if I, as a freelancer, can not keep up with this task and can not finish this task?
In this case, it will close automatically and will be transferred to another freelancer. Naturally, you will not get paid for this, and the customer will not lose anything. And all this works in an automatic mode.
Yes, I agree this interesting decision, but what about the payment? How do you pay for activities and completed tasks?
And what about payment? Payment will be transferred to the account of the employee after performing a certain task, the calculation will be made in tokens, as far as I understand it.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:15:39 PM

And what can you say about this project? Do you like him more than the last one? Yes, I work as an analyst in various companies and I do the analysis of various fields of activity
kk777

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:20:23 PM

And what about payment? Payment will be transferred to the account of the employee after performing a certain task, the calculation will be made in tokens, as far as I understand it.
That is, apparently, as far as I understand it all comes down to the fact that the platform as much as possible wants to distinguish between interaction and communication between the customer and the client, am I right?
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:20:40 PM

And what can you say about this project? Do you like him more than the last one? Yes, I work as an analyst in various companies and I do the analysis of various fields of activity

Each project is beautiful in its own way, this project has its pros and cons, it's inevitable! I think that soon we will use the product of this project and it will be a great time
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:25:46 PM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!
kk777

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:30:21 PM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:30:31 PM

That is, apparently, as far as I understand it all comes down to the fact that the platform as much as possible wants to distinguish between interaction and communication between the customer and the client, am I right?
This is not quite true. In this case, it is more the automation of all processes to simplify the organization of time. Nobody deprives the customer of the opportunity to communicate with employees. They can interact, there is no problem.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:34:52 PM

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators
kk777

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:38:01 PM

This is not quite true. In this case, it is more the automation of all processes to simplify the organization of time. Nobody deprives the customer of the opportunity to communicate with employees. They can interact, there is no problem.
Well, it's great, because I thought that we were deprived of this opportunity in the framework of this project. If it's not so then I agree that it's very cool and convenient.
kk777

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:43:47 PM

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator
KatieSuni

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:47:05 PM

I hope this plan grows well and ideally Good luck DEVs.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:47:21 PM

We have already written about the mechanics of the work of tasks, but they did not say that the tasks can consist of a whole range of services, and this can be done by more than one person, but immediately by a certain group of people.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:49:58 PM

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

That's what I'm telling you. The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future!
kk777

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:54:55 PM

That's what I'm telling you. The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future!

I fully support you! I agree that at the initial stage the project requires active support of users and investors, so that it becomes successful and popular in the society.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:56:15 PM

We have already written about the mechanics of the work of tasks, but they did not say that the tasks can consist of a whole range of services, and this can be done by more than one person, but immediately by a certain group of people.
That is, it is some kind of common task that is performed by several people? I correctly understood you?
boomertoo

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:59:20 PM

The project needs a lot of financial investments, because to realize this idea, it takes a huge amount of finances that the project does not have!
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:05:20 PM

That is, it is some kind of common task that is performed by several people? I correctly understood you?
Undoubtedly, the task involves a set of smaller tasks. And the fulfillment of each of them involved different people, that's what I had in mind.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:06:07 PM

The project needs a lot of financial investments, because to realize this idea, it takes a huge amount of finances that the project does not have!

I am sure that the project will have a good team of investors, which will help him to translate this idea!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: