Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:52:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔥LancerNetwork🔥 - Online labor market in the field of blockchain  (Read 4071 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:04:02 PM

I came across quite a few projects with such an idea , as I think it is not new and later the project will have a lot of competitors.
I can tell you that none of these projects have yet started to fully function and it is unknown whether they will start at all. Therefore, to draw conclusions about competitors is very stupid. Personally, i've never seen anything like it .
As far as i know, a platform is being developed that will cover the labor market on a global scale and not to localize its influence only on freelancers. There is also a very similar platform for call centers.
I'm even interested in how these projects can interfere with the development of Lancer? I think the project has a great future and good prospects.
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:11:33 PM

I came across quite a few projects with such an idea , as I think it is not new and later the project will have a lot of competitors.
I can tell you that none of these projects have yet started to fully function and it is unknown whether they will start at all. Therefore, to draw conclusions about competitors is very stupid. Personally, i've never seen anything like it .
As far as i know, a platform is being developed that will cover the labor market on a global scale and not to localize its influence only on freelancers. There is also a very similar platform for call centers.
I'm even interested in how these projects can interfere with the development of Lancer? I think the project has a great future and good prospects.
Only time will tell what will happen to this project in the end. I believe that freelancers will always be able to find a job without any platforms offering different options for part-time work.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:18:49 PM

Only time will tell what will happen to this project in the end. I believe that freelancers will always be able to find a job without any platforms offering different options for part-time work.
You are profoundly mistaken. With such interest in cryptocurrency, the flow of freelancers is increasing every day everyone wants additional earnings. That is why against the background of such a rapid growth of the crypto currency in general, this project will be successful.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:03:47 PM

project is interesting. its relevance is very high, because there are always people who need work, and the online market does not require special knowledge in order to earn on the Internet.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:11:27 PM

project is interesting. its relevance is very high, because there are always people who need work, and the online market does not require special knowledge in order to earn on the Internet.
yes, I agree. here there is a benefit for investors, and for users. all will be in positive territory Wink Wink
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:19:22 PM

yes, I agree. here there is a benefit for investors, and for users. all will be in positive territory Wink Wink
for me, as for an investor, the benefit here is in raising cost markers and good payment terms. I would take part in this project.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:27:19 PM

if I understand correctly, the idea of ​​this project is to create a platform for performing simple tasks, and business is focused on ICO.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:35:38 PM

if I understand correctly, the idea of ​​this project is to create a platform for performing simple tasks, and business is focused on ICO.
everything is true, moreover, this interaction benefits both sides: they increase the value of the ecosystem.
kk777

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:43:32 PM

the price for tokens is very reasonable: according to the conditions of ICO, the sale consists of two stages, this is a personal sale and the ICO itself. you need to buy all the tokens, because the unacquired will be burned.
peetah

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:55:30 PM

this project can still be trusted. this is reliability and trust, the provision of a full range of services, flexible payments, simple tasks .. the benefits can be endlessly listed, it's just a godsend!
a1471989

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:03:19 PM

this project can still be trusted. this is reliability and trust, the provision of a full range of services, flexible payments, simple tasks .. the benefits can be endlessly listed, it's just a godsend!
it will be important to mention about payments. they are, firstly, produced in the crypto currency, and secondly, operations on the platform can be performed not only in the main crypto-currencies, but also in LNW tokens
boomertoo

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:11:32 PM

First, it is natural advertising and SMM with real users, earnings without investment, which is important in our time, as well as a convenient site with the search for qualifications. it is a convenient system for developing oneself in the field of Internet earnings.
kk777

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:19:17 PM

First, it is natural advertising and SMM with real users, earnings without investment, which is important in our time, as well as a convenient site with the search for qualifications. it is a convenient system for developing oneself in the field of Internet earnings.
this is also a solution to non-standard tasks of promoting crowdsale and blockchain projects. in general, it is a treasure for energetic and young talents striving to develop.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:29:20 PM

this is also a solution to non-standard tasks of promoting crowdsale and blockchain projects. in general, it is a treasure for energetic and young talents striving to develop.
and you look at the development team. they are young, promising and talented guys, a close-knit team that works closely to achieve a common goal
kk777

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:37:19 PM

and you look at the development team. they are young, promising and talented guys, a close-knit team that works closely to achieve a common goal
it's the other way around. this means that the platform has a lot to develop, besides, these are new ideas, new achievements, new projects.
peetah

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:45:22 PM

The road map is conveniently displayed: you can see the stages that are already running in the process, and you can see what else is only in development. it is convenient, because you can see what has already been done and what is to be done.
a1471989

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:53:35 PM

The road map is conveniently displayed: you can see the stages that are already running in the process, and you can see what else is only in development. it is convenient, because you can see what has already been done and what is to be done.
then it turns out that the launch of the exchange is about to enter and the beta platform starts. until the full development of the project is very little. I hope that this will happen sooner Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
boomertoo

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:01:18 PM

guys, every time I'm more and more convinced that this project will help us to develop! not for nothing in the description of the project one of the headlines reads: "Why are we the best?" and further explanation of the reasons. developers are really the best, and this is proved by the multitude of advantages on both sides: both investors and users! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:37:07 AM

If I understand correctly, this is mainly intended for the freelancers market, right?
timisis

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:43:28 AM

How exactly you know they are talented and promising?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: