Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:35:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔥LancerNetwork🔥 - Online labor market in the field of blockchain  (Read 4069 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:49:10 AM

If I understand correctly, this is mainly intended for the freelancers market, right?
Yes, in some ways this is so. Because the number of freelancers around the world is growing, now many people find it more convenient to work at home from their PC in a comfortable environment and receive decent money for it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:59:47 AM

If I understand correctly, this is mainly intended for the freelancers market, right?
Yes, in some ways this is so. Because the number of freelancers around the world is growing, now many people find it more convenient to work at home from their PC in a comfortable environment and receive decent money for it.

In fact, I think this is not the only advantage of such work.
Klacik

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:10:45 AM

What do you mean? Can you explain?
Techsan

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:21:23 AM

I meant that many users are ready to combine their work, for example to work officially and freelance to do in their spare time. That's why this is gaining such popularity.
Klacik

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:32:02 AM

I meant that many users are ready to combine their work, for example to work officially and freelance to do in their spare time. That's why this is gaining such popularity.
Yes, I agree with this project they hit the mark. This affects exactly the class of the audience that is able to perform assigned tasks and this will work effectively.
Techsan

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:42:56 AM

Yes, I agree with this project they hit the mark. This affects exactly the class of the audience that is able to perform assigned tasks and this will work effectively.
But I still have some questions and complexities that make me think about it. For example, there is no trust in terms of payments between the employee and the customer. I wonder how they are going to solve these issues.  Huh
Klacik

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:54:02 AM

But I still have some questions and complexities that make me think about it. For example, there is no trust in terms of payments between the employee and the customer. I wonder how they are going to solve these issues.  Huh
Yes it is important, I agree. To solve this problem, developers use many different tools. More on this you can read in whitepaper.  Wink
Techsan

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:07:04 AM

Yes it is important, I agree. To solve this problem, developers use many different tools. More on this you can read in whitepaper.  Wink
Ok, thanks, I'll check it, thanks for the help.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:47:45 AM

Hey everyone! Have been public sales started today? I know that they are supposed to be started today, May 26. I can any information about it.
Klacik

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:59:05 AM

Hey everyone! Have been public sales started today? I know that they are supposed to be started today, May 26. I can any information about it.
Yes, I guess it is something revolutionary new for the market, but I still don’t get one thing. What do you mean, when you say about the “raising to the next level”?
bitokman

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:12:35 PM

Yes, I guess it is something revolutionary new for the market, but I still don’t get one thing. What do you mean, when you say about the “raising to the next level”?
Where did you find this information? At what date will be started sales? Was it announced somewhere? I am sure about it too. It is a great project with a strong team. I think they will do all possible to change this situation.
Klacik

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:23:29 PM

Where did you find this information? At what date will be started sales? Was it announced somewhere? I am sure about it too. It is a great project with a strong team. I think they will do all possible to change this situation.
I think you need to follow their twitter. They post many interesting information about the project there. Lancer’s team announced June 18 as the date of the sales start. I am convinced that they could be able to deal with any other problem too.
bitokman

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:44:39 PM

I think you need to follow their twitter. They post many interesting information about the project there. Lancer’s team announced June 18 as the date of the sales start. I am convinced that they could be able to deal with any other problem too.

It is not so long to wait as I thought. I think talented and high-qualified members of the team can resolve anything. Besides, I they understand that this project is very needed on the current market.
Klacik

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:56:59 PM

It is not so long to wait as I thought. I think talented and high-qualified members of the team can resolve anything. Besides, I they understand that this project is very needed on the current market.
Yes, market needs something like this. Many people want to have platform that could give them such opportunities. I mean that it offers jobs and good employees.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:21:58 PM

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:33:46 PM

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:41:57 PM

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:49:57 PM

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:58:01 PM

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!

I'm really looking forward to when the sale of project coins is available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I'm waiting for them to go on the stock exchange in order to sell them profitably!
Klacik

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:06:47 PM

I'm really looking forward to when the sale of project coins is available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I'm waiting for them to go on the stock exchange in order to sell them profitably!

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: