Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:13:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔥LancerNetwork🔥 - Online labor market in the field of blockchain  (Read 4069 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:05:18 AM

I think this platform will be quite competitive with its counterparts that are now present on the market. Very user-friendly interface, a variety of work and decentralization will do the job
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:10:54 AM

I think this platform will be quite competitive with its counterparts that are now present on the market. Very user-friendly interface, a variety of work and decentralization will do the job
What analogues are you talking about ? Are there working platforms that do this kind of thing? I think this platform is one of a kind
bitokman

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:19:37 AM

What analogues are you talking about ? Are there working platforms that do this kind of thing? I think this platform is one of a kind
I have seen such projects at the forum, i can not say at what stage they are now . If something really worked and it became popular, we would know about it
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:28:38 AM

I have seen such projects at the forum, i can not say at what stage they are now . If something really worked and it became popular, we would know about it
This project has undoubted advantages and will be useful for a huge number of people. The sphere of cryptocurrency is developing every day and more and more people are trying to earn here
bitokman

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:37:08 AM

This project has undoubted advantages and will be useful for a huge number of people. The sphere of cryptocurrency is developing every day and more and more people are trying to earn here
The most important thing is that the developers have enough money to implement the project. The project has a good chance of success, it's all about competent implementation
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:45:54 AM

The most important thing is that the developers have enough money to implement the project. The project has a good chance of success, it's all about competent implementation
With this, developers should not have problems, each member of the team is quite experienced and competent expert in their field . And the community of this project is very good
bitokman

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:55:27 AM

With this, developers should not have problems, each member of the team is quite experienced and competent expert in their field . And the community of this project is very good
What kind of activity will be available on this platform? Will it be connected exclusively with cryptocurrency?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:06:09 PM

What kind of activity will be available on this platform? Will it be connected exclusively with cryptocurrency?
The work will be connected with the marketing of various projects, perhaps will be available to various texts for translation, in general, all the work that is now in the course of freelancers
bitokman

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:17:13 PM

The work will be connected with the marketing of various projects, perhaps will be available to various texts for translation, in general, all the work that is now in the course of freelancers
It is very interesting to see all this in work . Such a platform will bring together a lot of freelancers and employers. All this will strongly encourage this sector to accelerate the development
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:26:11 PM

Many companies resort to the use of bots, which greatly affects the reputation. The reason for this is the undeveloped infrastructure of freelancers which entails such extreme measures
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:33:48 PM

Many companies resort to the use of bots, which greatly affects the reputation. The reason for this is the undeveloped infrastructure of freelancers which entails such extreme measures
To use bots resort only to questionable projects that are not aimed at success and the only purpose of which is to collect money from incompetent investors
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:41:47 PM

To use bots resort only to questionable projects that are not aimed at success and the only purpose of which is to collect money from incompetent investors
Some projects do not have enough financial resources to ensure quality marketing .You don't need to tie all the projects into one category
1983Danielle

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:47:50 PM

Hi DEV's I expect this project go up well and perfect.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:50:17 PM

Some projects do not have enough financial resources to ensure quality marketing .You don't need to tie all the projects into one category
No self-respecting project will not resort to the use of bots, there is no excuse for this, if there is no money then it already says something . If the project is worthy it will have decent funding
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:58:34 PM

No self-respecting project will not resort to the use of bots, there is no excuse for this, if there is no money then it already says something . If the project is worthy it will have decent funding
Perhaps you are right, if the project is worthy, it will have a good community around him, as well as successfully hold the sales stage that will successfully affect further development. It turns out the use of bots will be impractical
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:06:37 PM

Perhaps you are right, if the project is worthy, it will have a good community around him, as well as successfully hold the sales stage that will successfully affect further development. It turns out the use of bots will be impractical
The reputation of the project should be in the first place, an adequate team of developers will find more legal and effective methods of advertising their project and maintaining the activity of the community .
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:37:09 PM

There are so many crypto projects on the market today. It is so hard to decide what and why is better. I like Lancer, but there are many platforms for freelancers.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:45:14 PM

There are so many crypto projects on the market today. It is so hard to decide what and why is better. I like Lancer, but there are many platforms for freelancers.
Yes, it is true. But, none of them use cryptocurrencies. In many countries you can pay with them in restaurants, shops and other. You can exchange them on real money. It is only first benefit of this platform. I can describe all of them.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:55:04 PM

Yes, it is true. But, none of them use cryptocurrencies. In many countries you can pay with them in restaurants, shops and other. You can exchange them on real money. It is only first benefit of this platform. I can describe all of them.
Well, I see that you are really in love with this project. I know that cryptocurrencies are changing the financial industry now. I hope they will become more stable that they are now. Can you describe me only best of those benefits, please?
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:03:30 PM

Well, I see that you are really in love with this project. I know that cryptocurrencies are changing the financial industry now. I hope they will become more stable that they are now. Can you describe me only best of those benefits, please?
I am sure that one day it will happen. Cryptocurrencies are here to stay. First of all, Lancer offers you an alternative for bounty campaigns. It will need less effort to find people and more result.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: