Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:07:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔥LancerNetwork🔥 - Online labor market in the field of blockchain  (Read 4073 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:53:23 AM

I think this platform has a good chance of success. It will make life easier for a lot of freelancers, everyone knows that the cryptocurrency industry is full of freelancers and this platform will be only in their hands
This kind of work has become very popular with the development of the cryptocurrency industry and the number of freelancers will increase every day. People's interest in new projects is not fading and various kinds of work is only getting bigger
Techsan

Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:01:30 AM

I think this platform has a good chance of success. It will make life easier for a lot of freelancers, everyone knows that the cryptocurrency industry is full of freelancers and this platform will be only in their hands
This kind of work has become very popular with the development of the cryptocurrency industry and the number of freelancers will increase every day. People's interest in new projects is not fading and various kinds of work is only getting bigger
Cases of fraud will be eliminated completely through the use of smart contracts . In general, the blockchain system greatly contributes to the development of this kind of infrastructure
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:09:26 AM

Cases of fraud will be eliminated completely through the use of smart contracts . In general, the blockchain system greatly contributes to the development of this kind of infrastructure
I would very much like to see those projects on the platform that really deserve it . will there be any system of screening out questionable projects?
Techsan

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:17:38 AM

I would very much like to see those projects on the platform that really deserve it . will there be any system of screening out questionable projects?
I think this platform will be open access to absolutely all projects that need SMM services. It is up to the investor to choose a good investment object, and here is a platform exclusively for employers and employees
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:25:16 AM

I think this platform will be open access to absolutely all projects that need SMM services. It is up to the investor to choose a good investment object, and here is a platform exclusively for employers and employees
Do you consider it normal to resort to various kinds of PR ? I think if the project is really interesting and he has a good team of developers cryptocurrency community will notice it
Techsan

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:33:48 AM

Do you consider it normal to resort to various kinds of PR ? I think if the project is really interesting and he has a good team of developers cryptocurrency community will notice it
You must know how difficult it is for some really worthy projects to find their audience . In itself, the cryptocurrency is known so far-that a rather narrow circle of persons and in practice is used even less. That is why the developers will use every opportunity to their project became at least a little more famous
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:41:37 AM

You must know how difficult it is for some really worthy projects to find their audience . In itself, the cryptocurrency is known so far-that a rather narrow circle of persons and in practice is used even less. That is why the developers will use every opportunity to their project became at least a little more famous
Potential investors must pay attention to this project. The principle of the platform is clear, the business model of the project is also clear. There is no doubt about its implementation
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:49:38 AM

Are there any alternatives to this project? Is there not a single similar project? Freelancing is very popular nowadays, especially in the cryptocurrency industry .There is a slight surprise about this
Rennaverin

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:56:32 AM

I hope good luck for the plan. Riveting idea, wondrous website, cognitive job.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:57:28 AM

Are there any alternatives to this project? Is there not a single similar project? Freelancing is very popular nowadays, especially in the cryptocurrency industry .There is a slight surprise about this
Personally, i have not come across any similar project. Apparently the developers are the pioneers in this field , i hope that with the implementation of the project will not have any problems and the platform will necessitate a large number of people
bitokman

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:05:03 PM

Personally, i have not come across any similar project. Apparently the developers are the pioneers in this field , i hope that with the implementation of the project will not have any problems and the platform will necessitate a large number of people
The project site is quite convenient and quite informative. Even a particularly competent user will be able to understand what this platform is for and what will happen on it
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:10:38 PM

The project site is quite convenient and quite informative. Even a particularly competent user will be able to understand what this platform is for and what will happen on it
The first thing that creates an impression about the project is its website. Naturally, it should be as attractive and easy to understand as possible for new users to have an interest in the project
bitokman

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:21:44 PM

The first thing that creates an impression about the project is its website. Naturally, it should be as attractive and easy to understand as possible for new users to have an interest in the project
Don't you think that the amount of tokens is too large ? 1.5 billion is quite a substantial amount. Can we seriously talk about a good growth of the coin ?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:29:49 PM

Don't you think that the amount of tokens is too large ? 1.5 billion is quite a substantial amount. Can we seriously talk about a good growth of the coin ?

You probably did not pay attention to the original price of this token, which is $0.01. Multiply the price of the token by the total number and you can imagine to what level the price can grow based on the current prices for the cryptocurrency
bitokman

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:38:14 PM

You probably did not pay attention to the original price of this token, which is $0.01. Multiply the price of the token by the total number and you can imagine to what level the price can grow based on the current prices for the cryptocurrency
For developers need to collect at least software cap to talk about further capitalization of the project. Of course, the project has the potential to be invested by people. We will not get ahead of ourselves and wait for the main stage of sales which will begin on August 18
Techsan

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:39:15 PM

This project is unique and very interesting in its environment in which it is presented. This is a very true and interesting solution, I have not seen projects before this before.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:45:54 PM

This project is unique and very interesting in its environment in which it is presented. This is a very true and interesting solution, I have not seen projects before this before.
And what exactly is this project unique in, can you tell?
I was interested in this project and I would like to know more details about this.
Techsan

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:50:47 PM

I was interested in this project and I would like to know more details about this.
I have been occupying some time in the field of advertising and promotion of various projects and this project is just of interest to me. Since it allows you to deal with an advertising company by borrowing with this live people.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:00:23 PM

I have been occupying some time in the field of advertising and promotion of various projects and this project is just of interest to me. Since it allows you to deal with an advertising company by borrowing with this live people.
I still do not fully understand the specifics of this. I know that often for this purpose bots are used and it is much cheaper for the customer.
Techsan

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:09:02 PM

I still do not fully understand the specifics of this. I know that often for this purpose bots are used and it is much cheaper for the customer.
No bot can provide you live traffic, this is the feature. For projects, it is very important that in the promotion of live people are involved only so the advertising campaign will be effective.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: