Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:13:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔥LancerNetwork🔥 - Online labor market in the field of blockchain  (Read 4071 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:18:55 PM

This project is unique and very interesting in its environment in which it is presented. This is a very true and interesting solution, I have not seen projects before this before.
And what exactly is this project unique in, can you tell?
I was interested in this project and I would like to know more details about this.
I have been occupying some time in the field of advertising and promotion of various projects and this project is just of interest to me. Since it allows you to deal with an advertising company by borrowing with this live people.
I still do not fully understand the specifics of this. I know that often for this purpose bots are used and it is much cheaper for the customer.
No bot can provide you live traffic, this is the feature. For projects, it is very important that in the promotion of live people are involved only so the advertising campaign will be effective.
In this regard, I understand you, really you are right. But the project is interesting not only for downloaders and those who want to promote their products, right?
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:27:47 PM

This project is unique and very interesting in its environment in which it is presented. This is a very true and interesting solution, I have not seen projects before this before.
I was interested in this project and I would like to know more details about this.
I have been occupying some time in the field of advertising and promotion of various projects and this project is just of interest to me. Since it allows you to deal with an advertising company by borrowing with this live people.
I still do not fully understand the specifics of this. I know that often for this purpose bots are used and it is much cheaper for the customer.
No bot can provide you live traffic, this is the feature. For projects, it is very important that in the promotion of live people are involved only so the advertising campaign will be effective.
In this regard, I understand you, really you are right. But the project is interesting not only for downloaders and those who want to promote their products, right?
You mean the users who will work in this platform? Yes, this represents a big benefit for them, because this is an excellent opportunity to earn some money without making special efforts for this.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:33:25 PM

You mean the users who will work in this platform? Yes, this represents a big benefit for them, because this is an excellent opportunity to earn some money without making special efforts for this.
But will everyone be able to do the work on this platform, but how complex tasks will users face?
Techsan

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:44:14 PM

But will everyone be able to do the work on this platform, but how complex tasks will users face?

This is the feature, anyone can work on this platform, because tasks will be divided into smaller tasks that any user can perform. That is, it will be available to anyone else.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:48:34 PM

This is the feature, anyone can work on this platform, because tasks will be divided into smaller tasks that any user can perform. That is, it will be available to anyone else.
It's really cool in this case, a very interesting service, I hope this project will be successful and massive, perhaps I will add it to my watchlist
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:50:51 PM

Tell me, does the project already have a bounty program? Can I start to participate in it? If so, which bonuses can I get from my actions?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:58:08 PM

Tell me, does the project already have a bounty program? Can I start to participate in it? If so, which bonuses can I get from my actions?
Yes, the bounty program is already available and you can participate in the development of the project! Your help will be fully appreciated by the project. I'm sure
bitokman

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:04:40 PM

Yes, the bounty program is already available and you can participate in the development of the project! Your help will be fully appreciated by the project. I'm sure
This is fine, where can I get information about this program?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:09:11 PM

On the official site there is a link to the bounty program, you can use it and take part in the bounty program of this project, There in detail it is described where it is better to display an active
bitokman

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:19:36 PM

On the official site there is a link to the bounty program, you can use it and take part in the bounty program of this project, There in detail it is described where it is better to display an active

And what privileges and bonuses can I get from participating in this program? How does the project reward participants for the development of the project? You know?
Conpondbrowwai

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:56:27 PM

I've tested all the details of your project and all is actually very nice.
 Good luck guys!
Will Inav

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:43:21 AM

Their idea is rather engaging in my opinion!
Flawless approach, riveting plan!  Good luck guys!
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:54:42 AM

The platform for freelancers is really something new and interesting, i hope that developers will collect the necessary funds for the developers of their platform
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:02:51 AM

The platform for freelancers is really something new and interesting, i hope that developers will collect the necessary funds for the developers of their platform
Such platforms really do not exist and I think will not be in the near future. The developers hit the target by choosing the range of activities of freelancing especially in the cryptocurrency industry
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:10:29 AM

Such platforms really do not exist and I think will not be in the near future. The developers hit the target by choosing the range of activities of freelancing especially in the cryptocurrency industry
The number of freelancers will only increase, looking at how many new projects appear every day the services of various kinds of SMM will be very popular
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:18:27 AM

The number of freelancers will only increase, looking at how many new projects appear every day the services of various kinds of SMM will be very popular
Do you think it is normal to resort to the services of this kind of PR? Or still need to do without it, try to promote the project on their own
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:26:42 AM

Do you think it is normal to resort to the services of this kind of PR? Or still need to do without it, try to promote the project on their own
Why not? Everyone knows how hard it is to promote absolutely new projects . Some developers go to extreme measures and resort to the use of bots. This can be seen with the naked eye, of course the trust in the project disappears
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:35:04 AM

Why not? Everyone knows how hard it is to promote absolutely new projects . Some developers go to extreme measures and resort to the use of bots. This can be seen with the naked eye, of course the trust in the project disappears
Using bots simply buries the project in the eyes of many potential investors. Much better when the discussion of the project involved real people
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:43:54 AM

Using bots simply buries the project in the eyes of many potential investors. Much better when the discussion of the project involved real people
Freelancers themselves will be happy to use this platform. After all, thanks to it, they will be able to perform even more work with a guarantee of getting money for its implementation.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:52:08 AM

Freelancers themselves will be happy to use this platform. After all, thanks to it, they will be able to perform even more work with a guarantee of getting money for its implementation.
I think the developers of various projects aren't going to mind the extra publicity of their projects. The work should be enough for everyone, everything will depend on the coverage of the platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: