Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:29:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔥LancerNetwork🔥 - Online labor market in the field of blockchain  (Read 4069 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:01:38 AM

What advantages will the platform give to the employees of this platform except for guaranteed payments for the work done?
Shaniava

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:06:06 AM

I really like what convenient features this will include, both for the customer and for the freelancer. This is a really thought-out and collected product, which is brought to the mind.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:11:42 AM

What advantages will the platform give to the employees of this platform except for guaranteed payments for the work done?
The advantages are really enough starting from the fact that the amount of work will always be in abundance and ending with the fact that the variability and diversity of work will contribute to attracting new users to the platform. Usually freelancing is a one-time job , this platform can do it on a regular basis
bitokman

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:20:24 AM

The advantages are really enough starting from the fact that the amount of work will always be in abundance and ending with the fact that the variability and diversity of work will contribute to attracting new users to the platform. Usually freelancing is a one-time job , this platform can do it on a regular basis
Whether employees will have a rating or ranking system.?After all, on such a platform it is very important to be sure that the employee is hired skillful and able to perform its task
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:30:10 AM

Whether employees will have a rating or ranking system.?After all, on such a platform it is very important to be sure that the employee is hired skillful and able to perform its task
Naturally, each employee will be exposed to the appropriate assessment for the work done in the future to make it easier to determine the present competent workers
bitokman

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:40:36 AM

Naturally, each employee will be exposed to the appropriate assessment for the work done in the future to make it easier to determine the present competent workers
The most difficult will be to withdraw this money in Fiat. If i understand correctly all payment will take place in exclusively with the help of cryptocurrencies and various cryptocurrencies that further complicates the withdrawal of funds
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:48:36 AM

The most difficult will be to withdraw this money in Fiat. If i understand correctly all payment will take place in exclusively with the help of cryptocurrencies and various cryptocurrencies that further complicates the withdrawal of funds
The employee will be dealing exclusively with cryptanalytic industry of course it will have to be paid in bitcoin that is so incredible ?
bitokman

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:58:15 AM

The employee will be dealing exclusively with cryptanalytic industry of course it will have to be paid in bitcoin that is so incredible ?
The commission for the withdrawal of the cryptocurrency is the place to be , and if you will take several orders at the same time and you will be paid all in different cryptocurrency, a good percentage of profit you will lose when withdrawing money in fiat
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:32:34 PM

Lancers network opens new horizons for this industry. I am sure that they will be in a great demand on their marketplace. I want to know about their plans. Have they made some interesting announces recently?
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:40:24 PM

Lancers network opens new horizons for this industry. I am sure that they will be in a great demand on their marketplace. I want to know about their plans. Have they made some interesting announces recently?
Actually, they want to crow their community a little more. Developers want to find some enthusiasts from China that could help to popularize this platform in Asian sector.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:48:38 PM

Actually, they want to crow their community a little more. Developers want to find some enthusiasts from China that could help to popularize this platform in Asian sector.
Well, it could be a very interesting opportunity. Asia is a big platform for interesting blockchain projects. Maybe, they Lancer platform could be improved thanks to new Asian partners. I hope it will grow into something more useful.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:56:03 PM

Well, it could be a very interesting opportunity. Asia is a big platform for interesting blockchain projects. Maybe, they Lancer platform could be improved thanks to new Asian partners. I hope it will grow into something more useful.
Perhaps, it could happen. I guess developers in any case will try do their best to make this platform a qualified product. Also, I forgot to sat that they will present to public the first beta-version of the platform.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:04:16 AM

Perhaps, it could happen. I guess developers in any case will try do their best to make this platform a qualified product. Also, I forgot to sat that they will present to public the first beta-version of the platform.
I am sure that you are right. Wow. It is a great news. Where have you found this information? When developers are supposed to present the beta?
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:13:14 AM

I am sure that you are right. Wow. It is a great news. Where have you found this information? When developers are supposed to present the beta?
I am so excited about that demo. I follow their twitter account. Unfortunately, they haven’t mentioned about the fixed data. It will be launched during the sales. I really believe in this project so much. It is something special for me.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:21:37 AM

I am so excited about that demo. I follow their twitter account. Unfortunately, they haven’t mentioned about the fixed data. It will be launched during the sales. I really believe in this project so much. It is something special for me.
It will be something special for all community members. I except that developers will include all main features of the system to the demo to show its capacity.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:29:13 AM

It will be something special for all community members. I except that developers will include all main features of the system to the demo to show its capacity.
I have high expectations too. But, it is still only a demo. I am sure that Lancer’s team will show all best parts. It is only a matter of time. Platform will be as it is supposed to be including transparency, security and easy in use.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:37:31 AM

I have high expectations too. But, it is still only a demo. I am sure that Lancer’s team will show all best parts. It is only a matter of time. Platform will be as it is supposed to be including transparency, security and easy in use.
Maybe you are right. Let’s wait a little bit and see what’s happen next. I will follow their social media accounts to stay tuned.
bonksnp2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:45:10 AM

It is so great that this platform could resolve many problems of any ico. Bounty campaign for every ico is a very responsible decision that could change its pace of development.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:53:21 AM

It is so great that this platform could resolve many problems of any ico. Bounty campaign for every ico is a very responsible decision that could change its pace of development.

Do you really think that it will be as useful for ico developer as you said? I know that bounty campaign is very expensive and sometimes it isn’t very successful. Developers can lose thousands of dollars because of inconsistent plans. Do you think that Lancer Network is a best decision in this case?
bonksnp2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:01:22 AM

Do you really think that it will be as useful for ico developer as you said? I know that bounty campaign is very expensive and sometimes it isn’t very successful. Developers can lose thousands of dollars because of inconsistent plans. Do you think that Lancer Network is a best decision in this case?
Yep, I am pretty sure about that. Look, it is much easier to use Lancer than pay $8000-12000 to bounty managers. It will save time and the whole process is so simple. There will be only a minimum risk. It is a best alternative for icos I’ve ever seen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: