Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:30:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔥LancerNetwork🔥 - Online labor market in the field of blockchain  (Read 4069 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:09:52 PM

I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects, which we all know! Ilya Anakin, community manager, very quickly answers my questions, it pleases!

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!

On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!

Well, thank you, I will definitely find this article and get acquainted with its content, because I believe that every participant and user of the project is obliged to know the information about the development team!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:18:34 PM

How many tokens the project will sell and distribute? I could not find the information, I can not open the official website. This information is very important and I want to receive it, it is necessary to help.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:27:24 PM

How many tokens the project will sell and distribute? I could not find the information, I can not open the official website. This information is very important and I want to receive it, it is necessary to help.

In white paper it is written that the project created 250 million tokens, which will be distributed among all project participants, developers.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:36:25 PM

In white paper it is written that the project created 250 million tokens, which will be distributed among all project participants, developers.

I believe that 250 million is the optimal number of coins, which is convenient to distribute among the participants and put them on the stock exchange. I think that in the future, these coins will increase in price at the exchange.
Hafeezullahkhan

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:38:30 PM

great project
boomertoo

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:44:36 PM

I believe that 250 million is the optimal number of coins, which is convenient to distribute among the participants and put them on the stock exchange. I think that in the future, these coins will increase in price at the exchange.

I agree with you, the project is promising, many articles say about it, even on the channel in the telegram from the project of 85 thousand subscribers! this was proved by a number of projects that chose this particular number and their token was successful on the exchange.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:47:58 PM

I have made a little research about Lancer network and I am satisfied. It has nice ratings and I guess it will grow after the pre-ico start. It has a great potential to change the labor market.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:57:54 PM

I have made a little research about Lancer network and I am satisfied. It has nice ratings and I guess it will grow after the pre-ico start. It has a great potential to change the labor market.
I like the vision of this project. Idea is very interesting but are you really sure about this project for 100%? It has many competitors. There are so many websites and other platforms. Why lancer will be better than others?
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:02:12 AM

I like the vision of this project. Idea is very interesting but are you really sure about this project for 100%? It has many competitors. There are so many websites and other platforms. Why lancer will be better than others?
I think that Lancer is a project that can built a future. It will use cryptocurrencies for payment and it will help to grow a strong crypto community. Lancer combines innovational technologies and an inspiring idea. It is supposed to work.
guarino

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:10:36 AM

I think that Lancer is a project that can built a future. It will use cryptocurrencies for payment and it will help to grow a strong crypto community. Lancer combines innovational technologies and an inspiring idea. It is supposed to work.
Probably you are right. I am still having some doubts about it. Maybe time will tell how it could be interesting for the public. I would be happy if you tell me about some other important facts about this project.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:18:45 AM

Probably you are right. I am still having some doubts about it. Maybe time will tell how it could be interesting for the public. I would be happy if you tell me about some other important facts about this project.
Ok. It may change not only the labor market for freelancers. It can also change the meaning of bounty campaigns for icos. It will become a simple instrument to make any project more popular and needed. It is a great advantage for ico developers.
guarino

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:31:25 AM

Ok. It may change not only the labor market for freelancers. It can also change the meaning of bounty campaigns for icos. It will become a simple instrument to make any project more popular and needed. It is a great advantage for ico developers.
It’s a nice thought. Now looks more logic when its considered in this perspective. I guess developers will also save a lot of money. I know that a good bounty manager cost a small fortune. It needs to be changed for sure.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:39:51 AM

It’s a nice thought. Now looks more logic when its considered in this perspective. I guess developers will also save a lot of money. I know that a good bounty manager cost a small fortune. It needs to be changed for sure.
You are absolutely right about it. If there are such an alternative like Lancer there is no need to create a bounty campaign by yourself. It leaves more time to improve the project itself. Also, it will be accessible for any kind of employees.
guarino

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:47:25 AM

You are absolutely right about it. If there are such an alternative like Lancer there is no need to create a bounty campaign by yourself. It leaves more time to improve the project itself. Also, it will be accessible for any kind of employees.
I know that there will be possible to become a user for citizen of any country. I guess it really can change something. Work for everyone. It looks like a dream I guess.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:52:31 AM

I know that there will be possible to become a user for citizen of any country. I guess it really can change something. Work for everyone. It looks like a dream I guess.
It is not a dream. Lancer’s developers realized this dream. Only what a user need to find a job is to a have a nice level of English. I think it is not that much and this condition is not hard to respect. It gives a chance for everyone.
bagas79

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:54:01 AM

An interesting idea of ​​the Lancer Network project with many benefits for investors and users. Good luck
guarino

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:02:37 AM

It is not a dream. Lancer’s developers realized this dream. Only what a user need to find a job is to a have a nice level of English. I think it is not that much and this condition is not hard to respect. It gives a chance for everyone.
Hope this project will be respected as well. You change my mind and now I surer about Lancer network. Perhaps it is a nice place to invest my money. Developers inspired me with their idea and I am waiting for the result now. I hope it will be impressive.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:15:54 AM

Tell us, what is the peculiarity of the project, its product and technologies, which it applies in its product? I read a lot about this project in other sources and realized that the project has many fans. Why?
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:20:24 AM

Tell us, what is the peculiarity of the project, its product and technologies, which it applies in its product? I read a lot about this project in other sources and realized that the project has many fans. Why?

This project really has a large number of users who are waiting for the implementation of the project. But to participate in the project program, he has his own conditions for Twitter: 1. Twitter Account must have Minimum 500 Followers. 2. Twitter account must be original. Fake, inactive and bot accounts will not be accepted. We will check every account.  3. Do not delete your retweets until the ICO ends.  4. You must be an active and regular Twitter user and must be retweeting Twitter Lancer Network. (At least 60% of tweets must be retweets).  5. Joining with multiple accounts is not allowed. user found to be using.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:25:09 AM

This project really has a large number of users who are waiting for the implementation of the project. But to participate in the project program, he has his own conditions for Twitter: 1. Twitter Account must have Minimum 500 Followers. 2. Twitter account must be original. Fake, inactive and bot accounts will not be accepted. We will check every account.  3. Do not delete your retweets until the ICO ends.  4. You must be an active and regular Twitter user and must be retweeting Twitter Lancer Network. (At least 60% of tweets must be retweets).  5. Joining with multiple accounts is not allowed. user found to be using.

I do not quite understand the main task that the project wants to solve for its users, what can you advise me, what more carefully to understand the project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: