Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:42:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔥LancerNetwork🔥 - Online labor market in the field of blockchain  (Read 4069 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:29:31 AM

Tell us, what is the peculiarity of the project, its product and technologies, which it applies in its product? I read a lot about this project in other sources and realized that the project has many fans. Why?

This project really has a large number of users who are waiting for the implementation of the project. But to participate in the project program, he has his own conditions for Twitter: 1. Twitter Account must have Minimum 500 Followers. 2. Twitter account must be original. Fake, inactive and bot accounts will not be accepted. We will check every account.  3. Do not delete your retweets until the ICO ends.  4. You must be an active and regular Twitter user and must be retweeting Twitter Lancer Network. (At least 60% of tweets must be retweets).  5. Joining with multiple accounts is not allowed. user found to be using.

I do not quite understand the main task that the project wants to solve for its users, what can you advise me, what more carefully to understand the project?

You should pay attention to the white paper, as there is collected all the information about the project, its technologies, marketing and many other equally important information

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:34:07 AM

I want to start participating in beta testing of the project! How can I start doing this? I could not find information about that
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:38:12 AM

I want to start participating in beta testing of the project! How can I start doing this? I could not find information about that

On the main page of the project you could see information about beta testing, please read, there you will find many interesting facts about the project.
a1471989

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:42:23 AM

On the main page of the project you could see information about beta testing, please read, there you will find many interesting facts about the project.

At the moment I have difficulties with access to the Internet and can only be on the forum, help please and give me information on how to start participating in beta testing?
Klacik

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:46:55 AM

At the moment I have difficulties with access to the Internet and can only be on the forum, help please and give me information on how to start participating in beta testing?

According to information from developers, the beta testing of the project will begin in the first quarter of 2019. This is official information. You will have to wait to start taking part in the testing of the project
EdwardRobe

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:47:19 AM

Good evening ! It is a crypto exchange is rather interesting. Reasoned plan, spotless plan.
a1471989

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:51:26 AM

According to information from developers, the beta testing of the project will begin in the first quarter of 2019. This is official information. You will have to wait to start taking part in the testing of the project

Thanks for the information, I was ready for this, that I will have to wait, I'm ready for it. I will continue to follow the project to learn new information.
Klacik

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:55:48 AM

Thanks for the information, I was ready for this, that I will have to wait, I'm ready for it. I will continue to follow the project to learn new information.

It's true, the more often you go to the official website, the more information you can receive constantly.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:45:06 AM

There are so many crypto projects on the market today. It is so hard to decide what and why is better. I like Lancer, but there are many platforms for freelancers.
Klacik

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:52:05 AM

There are so many crypto projects on the market today. It is so hard to decide what and why is better. I like Lancer, but there are many platforms for freelancers.
Yes, it is true. But, none of them use cryptocurrencies. In many countries you can pay with them in restaurants, shops and other. You can exchange them on real money. It is only first benefit of this platform. I can describe all of them.
Techsan

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:59:58 AM

Yes, it is true. But, none of them use cryptocurrencies. In many countries you can pay with them in restaurants, shops and other. You can exchange them on real money. It is only first benefit of this platform. I can describe all of them.
Well, I see that you are really in love with this project. I know that cryptocurrencies are changing the financial industry now. I hope they will become more stable that they are now. Can you describe me only best of those benefits, please?
Klacik

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:06:48 AM

Well, I see that you are really in love with this project. I know that cryptocurrencies are changing the financial industry now. I hope they will become more stable that they are now. Can you describe me only best of those benefits, please?
I am sure that one day it will happen. Cryptocurrencies are here to stay. First of all, Lancer offers you an alternative for bounty campaigns. It will need less effort to find people and more result.
Techsan

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:13:40 AM

I am sure that one day it will happen. Cryptocurrencies are here to stay. First of all, Lancer offers you an alternative for bounty campaigns. It will need less effort to find people and more result.
Ok. I understand it. What about users? What is the main benefit for them, except earning money, of course? I guess it is obvious.
Klacik

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:20:40 AM

Ok. I understand it. What about users? What is the main benefit for them, except earning money, of course? I guess it is obvious.
Look, they are able to get work even if they don’t have special skills or academic degrees from prestigious universities. It is good opportunity for them I guess.
Techsan

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:33:20 AM

Look, they are able to get work even if they don’t have special skills or academic degrees from prestigious universities. It is good opportunity for them I guess.
Yes, this is really important. Sometimes talented people don’t have possibility to get a good education. It doesn’t mean that they could be appreciated.
Klacik

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:41:37 AM

Yes, this is really important. Sometimes talented people don’t have possibility to get a good education. It doesn’t mean that they could be appreciated.
This is exactly what I wanted to say. Do you understand why Lancer is support by community members? Everyone wants to get his benefit and become more successful.
Techsan

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:49:44 AM

This is exactly what I wanted to say. Do you understand why Lancer is support by community members? Everyone wants to get his benefit and become more successful.
There is truth in your words. I shouldn’t be so dubious about this project. It really gives a nice chance to many people. ICO developers could save their time and money. Well, I have change my mind a little.
Klacik

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:10:50 AM

There is truth in your words. I shouldn’t be so dubious about this project. It really gives a nice chance to many people. ICO developers could save their time and money. Well, I have change my mind a little.
You just need to follow news about Lancer. Soon you will see that I was right about it. It is great project and will find its place on the current market for sure.
JoshuaMoncrief

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:50:28 AM

Such business are getting successful! Wondrous vision, a rather interesting project, assured design!
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:55:33 AM

I often follow your telegrams with a channel and recently found out that I can take part in the bounty through telegrams. Where can I get acquainted with the conditions of participation? If possible...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: