Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:23:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔥LancerNetwork🔥 - Online labor market in the field of blockchain  (Read 4071 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Vewilvifumb

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:02:18 AM

Hi, team!
I hope your plan runs successfully. Cognizant job, brilliant logo!
Afedschoolna

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:50:47 AM

Such project are becoming useful. Interesting vision, seamless vision, logical activity.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:09:52 AM

I really like such projects, which are ready to bring something new to the industry, not only in terms of ideas, but also in terms of practical use.
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:29:00 AM

I really like such projects, which are ready to bring something new to the industry, not only in terms of ideas, but also in terms of practical use.
You mean that it helps users earn money, are you talking about this?
Or do you mean something else?
Techsan

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:45:40 AM

Yes, I'm talking about this. The practical benefit is that this project is not just an idea or concept of some simple service that may not be of any interest to anyone. This offers real users to earn money by performing simple tasks. This I think is very cool!
amanai

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:27:30 AM

Yes, I'm talking about this. The practical benefit is that this project is not just an idea or concept of some simple service that may not be of any interest to anyone. This offers real users to earn money by performing simple tasks. This I think is very cool!
But do not you think that in the end nobody will use it? Perhaps many users will prefer to use analogs of this, for example, or choose something completely different.
Techsan

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:45:31 AM

But do not you think that in the end nobody will use it? Perhaps many users will prefer to use analogs of this, for example, or choose something completely different.
To be honest, I have not met competitors to this project. At least that would be based on the blockchain. Therefore, I think that this project can become a very interesting solution.
amanai

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:56:04 AM

To be honest, I have not met competitors to this project. At least that would be based on the blockchain. Therefore, I think that this project can become a very interesting solution.
But in fact at the moment there are many ICO projects that offer bounty campaigns for participation and in order to earn some money. Do you think this will be a substitute for these campaigns?
Techsan

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:07:58 AM

But in fact at the moment there are many ICO projects that offer bounty campaigns for participation and in order to earn some money. Do you think this will be a substitute for these campaigns?
I do not think that this project will be able to completely replace it, and that the campaign bounties will completely disappear, no. But it can become a part of it. Because the team offers a convenient service both for users who want to earn money and for employers who can easily organize it.
amanai

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:20:42 AM

I do not think that this project will be able to completely replace it, and that the campaign bounties will completely disappear, no. But it can become a part of it. Because the team offers a convenient service both for users who want to earn money and for employers who can easily organize it.
In principle, it makes some sense if there are any guarantees that for the work done I will be guaranteed to receive the income that I counted.
Techsan

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:35:20 AM

In principle, it makes some sense if there are any guarantees that for the work done I will be guaranteed to receive the income that I counted.
That is why this software product uses smart contracts, which will guarantee that all tasks completed will be paid for.
amanai

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:46:42 AM

That is why this software product uses smart contracts, which will guarantee that all tasks completed will be paid for.
In principle, this sounds logical, in this case, neither side will have the opportunity to somehow deceive or change the conditions that were established in the beginning. This is a great solution, in my opinion!
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:01:24 PM

guys, the idea of the online labor market looks very interesting. in view of the fact that there are some problems in this area, I think that this platform is a kind of breakthrough in the search for work. I propose to discuss the advantages of this platform taking into account the knowledge of the information.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:09:25 PM

guys, the idea of the online labor market looks very interesting. in view of the fact that there are some problems in this area, I think that this platform is a kind of breakthrough in the search for work. I propose to discuss the advantages of this platform taking into account the knowledge of the information.
I support. This platform is based on blockchain technology, which gives at once a whole great advantage - the transparency of any actions. this is important, because it excludes the possibility of poorly and poorly executed work.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:17:27 PM

this platform attracts me by the fact that it does not require special knowledge for earnings. key skills should be in the field of SMM and the ability to implement the process of advertising services:)this will earn everyone.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:25:28 PM

this platform attracts me by the fact that it does not require special knowledge for earnings. key skills should be in the field of SMM and the ability to implement the process of advertising services:)this will earn everyone.
quite right. from this it follows that the Lancer is not just an online labor market, allowing each user to earn in the field of demanded Internet professions, but also this and this dashboard to search for various tasks.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:33:25 PM

I will add that not only investors but also users benefit from this. for investors there are, for example, favorable terms of payment and increasing the cost of markers, which means that the platform will be successful, and there will be a lot of interested investors too!
a1471989

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:43:29 PM

I will add that not only investors but also users benefit from this. for investors there are, for example, favorable terms of payment and increasing the cost of markers, which means that the platform will be successful, and there will be a lot of interested investors too!
it really is. the same applies to users: a full range of necessary services is provided here, flexible payments are made in the crypto currency, as well as fairly simple and interesting tasks. In addition, the Lancer is a pledge of reliability and trust, which in no case can doubt the professionalism of developers.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:51:36 PM

as I understand, in general, the idea is to create a platform where the business is focused on the ICO, and users who solve simple problems, together with investors, increase the value of this ecosystem, moreover in both directions
a1471989

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:59:30 PM

as I understand, in general, the idea is to create a platform where the business is focused on the ICO, and users who solve simple problems, together with investors, increase the value of this ecosystem, moreover in both directions
no less important value for investors is the purely symbolic price of the internal platform token - $ 0.01. and also this is a guaranteed transfer to the exchange after the end of the ICO, where their value will increase many-fold. well, I think we should hurry up with this, because all unsold tickets will be burned.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: