Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:48:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔥LancerNetwork🔥 - Online labor market in the field of blockchain  (Read 4069 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:04:12 AM

guys, this project is a great opportunity to prove yourself in the field of freelancing to both professionals and beginners. and for investors there is a pleasant news in the form of selling tokens Smiley
moreover, now you can get a bonus of 35%, and it's great! and the theme of the project is even very interesting, I have not yet seen such a platform - it is advertising and promotion of crowdsale and block projects, which is guaranteed to interest everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:12:18 AM

guys, and I'm sure there will be a lot of interested people both among investors and freelancers. and this is a simple and logical confirmation: firstly, as I understand, the topic of SMM and marketing services in the crypto-currency world is still quite new, and beginning freelancers will want to advance in this area as potentially interesting and developing!
Klacik

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:20:05 AM

guys, and I'm sure there will be a lot of interested people both among investors and freelancers. and this is a simple and logical confirmation: firstly, as I understand, the topic of SMM and marketing services in the crypto-currency world is still quite new, and beginning freelancers will want to advance in this area as potentially interesting and developing!
yes, you are really right. Also pay attention to the companies: for them, the best organic advertising of the ICO, which attracts real users, will be provided, because the use of bots kills the confidence of companies. Embarrassed Embarrassed
amanai

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:28:41 AM

yes, you are really right. Also pay attention to the companies: for them, the best organic advertising of the ICO, which attracts real users, will be provided, because the use of bots kills the confidence of companies. Embarrassed Embarrassed
I agree. also for freelancers it is earnings in the sphere of blockchain without any investments, which can not but rejoice. Moreover, it will also be useful for professionals to know that the lancer is a convenient center for finding qualified personnel.
Klacik

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:36:13 AM

I agree. also for freelancers it is earnings in the sphere of blockchain without any investments, which can not but rejoice. Moreover, it will also be useful for professionals to know that the lancer is a convenient center for finding qualified personnel.
also note that the platform provides a solution to non-standard and interesting tasks Smiley this is a completely new look at freelance work for each link of this chain!
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:44:25 AM

for investors, this platform is quite attractive: the price of the token is purely symbolic - $ 0.01, and I believe that the stock exchange is guaranteed, since the topic is relevant and in demand. Also this is a volume of 2% of output.
Klacik

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:52:23 AM

for investors, this platform is quite attractive: the price of the token is purely symbolic - $ 0.01, and I believe that the stock exchange is guaranteed, since the topic is relevant and in demand. Also this is a volume of 2% of output.
the demand for this product confirms the development of the project. judging by the road map, there are still a number of some activities, such as, for example, launching a beta version of the platform, which can already be tested. Also by the end of the year it is planned to launch the application, which will also ensure the convenience of the process.
amanai

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:01:39 AM

I got acquainted on the site with popular questions and answers to them. so, the developers are aimed to conquer about a quarter of the whole stock market in the world. this is a good motivation, and given that interest in this sphere is growing and becoming more popular, it is very possible, and I would be glad if it happened. society needs promising projects of this kind!
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:09:49 AM

I got acquainted on the site with popular questions and answers to them. so, the developers are aimed to conquer about a quarter of the whole stock market in the world. this is a good motivation, and given that interest in this sphere is growing and becoming more popular, it is very possible, and I would be glad if it happened. society needs promising projects of this kind!
this will happen thanks to a competent and professional development team, who have clearly planned their work and are going to improve it! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
SamuelN

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:43:12 AM

Wow, the project is really very promising! I have long been looking for something like that. If the work on this project is convenient, then the Lancer Network will become widespread. I would like to clarify one point, I correctly understood that the project is positioned as a freelance exchange?
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:53:28 AM

Wow, the project is really very promising! I have long been looking for something like that. If the work on this project is convenient, then the Lancer Network will become widespread. I would like to clarify one point, I correctly understood that the project is positioned as a freelance exchange?
Yes, that's right. As I understand it, any participant using this platform can find a job without specialized skills, and project owners will be able to find employees to promote their ideas through SMM and advertising services.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:10:08 AM

Yes, that's right. As I understand it, any participant using this platform can find a job without specialized skills, and project owners will be able to find employees to promote their ideas through SMM and advertising services.
I completely agree with you, the project is really very promising, we can say with confidence that the project will be able to capture its market share. But what exactly is the advantage over competitors?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:29:27 AM

The project is just wonderful, I'm glad that thanks to the crypto currency people have the opportunity to translate such meaningful projects into reality! Tell me please, the sale of the tokens is already on, can I get some sort of bonus? And what is the minimum amount of investment?
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:38:31 AM

I completely agree with you, the project is really very promising, we can say with confidence that the project will be able to capture its market share. But what exactly is the advantage over competitors?
Lancer Network has many advantages. I think that the main ones are: wide range of services, lower costs for advertising, transparent payment system and convenience of system management. In addition, this is the first freelance network that will be able to provide such conditions!
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:51:39 AM

The project is just wonderful, I'm glad that thanks to the crypto currency people have the opportunity to translate such meaningful projects into reality! Tell me please, the sale of the tokens is already on, can I get some sort of bonus? And what is the minimum amount of investment?
Yes, now the project is at the stage of pre-sale! By the way, at the moment you can buy tokens with a 35% bonus, but this offer will end in 2 days, so I suggest you hurry! If I'm not mistaken, the minimum investment amount is 0.1 ETH.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:06:45 AM

Lancer Network has many advantages. I think that the main ones are: wide range of services, lower costs for advertising, transparent payment system and convenience of system management. In addition, this is the first freelance network that will be able to provide such conditions!
Please tell me what is meant by the Transparent Payment System. It is understood that thanks to the blockchain, the payment for services and their execution will be transparent. Or are they talking about the benefits of using for businessmen and employees?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:24:05 AM

Yes, now the project is at the stage of pre-sale! By the way, at the moment you can buy tokens with a 35% bonus, but this offer will end in 2 days, so I suggest you hurry! If I'm not mistaken, the minimum investment amount is 0.1 ETH.
Great, it's a great price! Do you happen to know if I can earn free tokens? Is there a Bounty campaign for the project, can I still participate?
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:41:48 AM

Please tell me what is meant by the Transparent Payment System. It is understood that thanks to the blockchain, the payment for services and their execution will be transparent. Or are they talking about the benefits of using for businessmen and employees?
Lancer network follows a bulletproof payment system that can not be cheated. The payment of the task is possible only after its execution, but tokens from the customer's account are written off / released at the time of request formation. In this manner, this blockchain platform is accountable for fair payments to the parties involved in a transaction.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:52:19 AM

Great, it's a great price! Do you happen to know if I can earn free tokens? Is there a Bounty campaign for the project, can I still participate?
Yes, the Bounty program is there and it began about a month ago. If I'm not mistaken, then this will last until September, so you will have time to participate! You can find all the information here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3405194.0But I advise you not to immediately sell tokens, because I'm sure that they will grow strongly in price after entering the stock exchange!
donietran2709

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:59:49 AM

1 new project, 1 new field, i will be interested in this project. Good team development
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: