Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:41:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22109 times)
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:44:39 PM

Cause this will be launched internationally it means there will be various kind of jobs on the platform. What if someone got hired and the location is on the foreign country does this mean they have to move there? Or it depends on the negotiations between the hiree or the company itself.

im sure that before a recruiter hire someone they will first check the employees backround.
and besides theres must be a rules and regulation to follow so that kind of problems wont happen.

You can actually set your preferred location in your TrustLogics profile.  This way it is easier for the platform to pick up only those that are willing to be relocated or move abroad saving time that will be spent on negotiations as what you have cited.

Better find the answer to your question by signing up and creating a profile for yourself.  Here's the link: https://trustlogics.io/portal/index.php

Flash is right. Under expectations, you have the option to define your preferred location and if you are open for relocation.

Here's a screenshot of the abovementioned option:

Hope it helps. And yes you can sign up too for a TrustLogics profile, simply visit their site at https://trustlogics.io/

This is a really good option for jobseekers as it immediately address any location issues once filled up.

That is why as a user within the TrustLogics platform, jobseekers must be responsible enough to fill their details as complete and as accurate as possible so the system can analyze their profile much better and match them with better accuracy too.

I just wonder what happens when a user chose not to fill this part of their profile?

I wonder the same too bitcoindusts.  Though logically, such fields when left blank will be picked up only when the recruiter does not specify location as a requirement to the job opening and will be left out when location and willingness to relocate is a subject of matter.

And again, as logic dictates, it is a best practice to fill this space to avoid future conflict and increase your chance of landing a job in a location you most preferred.
It is right that you can actually set your preferred location or environment you want to work on. Basically, edit your profile settings and change your location and preferred solution as shown above but for me it is better to open it internationally so you can see what is the other opportunity outside the country.
You have a point on that, a good idea because if we open the location where we want to apply internationally we can choose a country that is better for us unlike to the one or two preferred country that we choose.
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:46:30 PM

Hello Everyone,
TrustLogics is a Stevie® Award Winner in The 2018 American Business Awards®
Like This Video And Drop A Comment And Yes Do Not Forget To Subscribe Our Official Youtube Channel. Thank You!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wwcBfzLYWs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXTkxqwapwI

What else can I say?
Congratulations team for receiving this Stevie award. I really hope that the success of this project will continue. Don't worry there are plenty of people who supports your project, and that includes me Cheesy. So do your best team and we'll continue to support you. Kudos to this project.

when I saw  the video, my eyes will glimpse to spark and amaze for trustlogics award winning price, and I'm sure more investor will  attract to invest at trustlogics project. The art of dedication will reap of succsess.congrats to Mr.Stevie.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:00:12 PM

Wish many investor support your idea when ICO will start! Blameless plan, plausible website,  good website!
Thanks for support! You can also put some of your BTC and ETH in Trustlogics because they currently run their token sale right now. If I just have some bunch of coins, I will put it here because I think that TrustLogics is a good ICO. A lot of investors here in thread who are keeping up the thread alive because they have some insights and clarification to this project. That is just a proof that trustlogics is a promising project.
Lucilfer

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:08:01 PM

Hello Everyone,
Like This Video And Drop A Comment And Yes Do Not Forget To Subscribe Our Official Youtube Channel. Thank You!

What else can I say?
Congratulations team for receiving this Stevie award. I really hope that the success of this project will continue. Don't worry there are plenty of people who supports your project, and that includes me Cheesy. So do your best team and we'll continue to support you. Kudos to this project.

when I saw  the video, my eyes will glimpse to spark and amaze for trustlogics award winning price, and I'm sure more investor will  attract to invest at trustlogics project. The art of dedication will reap of succsess.congrats to Mr.Stevie.
A well deserve award. They have been putting so much effort into this project, and they are really dedicated into making this successful as their goal. I will be watching over this, it has really the potential to be known wolrdwide. Hopefully this would be recognize as soon as this will be launched, since this could really be beneficial to those who seek and has problems in terms of job applications.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:13:12 PM

Cause this will be launched internationally it means there will be various kind of jobs on the platform. What if someone got hired and the location is on the foreign country does this mean they have to move there? Or it depends on the negotiations between the hiree or the company itself.

im sure that before a recruiter hire someone they will first check the employees backround.
and besides theres must be a rules and regulation to follow so that kind of problems wont happen.

You can actually set your preferred location in your TrustLogics profile.  This way it is easier for the platform to pick up only those that are willing to be relocated or move abroad saving time that will be spent on negotiations as what you have cited.

Better find the answer to your question by signing up and creating a profile for yourself.  Here's the link: https://trustlogics.io/portal/index.php

Flash is right. Under expectations, you have the option to define your preferred location and if you are open for relocation.

https://i.imgur.com/Ru3Pfp0.jpg

Hope it helps. And yes you can sign up too for a TrustLogics profile, simply visit their site at https://trustlogics.io/

This is a really good option for jobseekers as it immediately address any location issues once filled up.

That is why as a user within the TrustLogics platform, jobseekers must be responsible enough to fill their details as complete and as accurate as possible so the system can analyze their profile much better and match them with better accuracy too.

I just wonder what happens when a user chose not to fill this part of their profile?

I wonder the same too bitcoindusts.  Though logically, such fields when left blank will be picked up only when the recruiter does not specify location as a requirement to the job opening and will be left out when location and willingness to relocate is a subject of matter.

And again, as logic dictates, it is a best practice to fill this space to avoid future conflict and increase your chance of landing a job in a location you most preferred.
It is right that you can actually set your preferred location or environment you want to work on. Basically, edit your profile settings and change your location and preferred solution as shown above but for me it is better to open it internationally so you can see what is the other opportunity outside the country.
You have a point on that, a good idea because if we open the location where we want to apply internationally we can choose a country that is better for us unlike to the one or two preferred country that we choose.

As you can see, Trustlogics platform is very user friendly. All necessary details are asked so that the applicant can really find a job that fits not only based on his educational attainment but also the desired salary and expectations to his prospective employer. Although we are given by Trustlogics options to choose which details we will show publicly, I believe that it is necessary to fill everything up properly and to make it available for viewing so that employers can really see your qualifications as an applicant for the job.
baduday1991

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 02:19:54 PM

Wow! This ICO is really good the solution they want to provide for all job seekers are really amazing for sure it will be huge because once it's complete it help really a lot of people from different countries. From now on I will support this ICO because I want to see how they will succeed on their projects. Goodluck TrustLogics Team. Hope for the best.

summerbloom

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:39:23 PM

Is your TrustLogics Android and IOS app available on every country??
I'm not sure if their Android and IOS app was available on every country, but as far as I know based on what I have read on their whitepaper it is a hiring project wherein you can apply national and internationally based. For me maybe it is available on every country.

Well maybe since is referred to blockchain technology its will sure that the market of  thrustlogics betwwen jobseeker will not limited on other country instead it will also unlimited to other country ,offered job hiring all over in the world,,for just in cased unemployment rate will decreased in the whole world. Cheesy

Yeah I will agree your mention, that trustlogics blockchain technology,will really help to decreased from high unemployment rate to those other nation as well, because the biggest cause of poverty  is unemployement rate, that will cause also push to households into debt and increase rates of relative poverty.
-on other hand , if one nation are high unemployment rate it will also cause to increase in social problem specially in the youth   like to tend more crime of vandalism ,lead alienation and difficulties to integrating young unemployed people into society,
[/quote}

By the way you have a point,if trustlogics are made to be successful ,it was a big challenge to prove behind of this project if trustlogics are  effectively decreased through in unemployment rate ,because trustlogics system has been set a new world of blockchain technology to make an easy access  to almost jobseeker specially in the youth,

Cowming88

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:51:17 PM

This project have a lots of dev team , this is most important for any project , this company will success like this ICO

the project will not depend on the numbers of the team.
what is more important is the quality of all members and their experts on that field.
which trustlogic performs well.
One of the important factors that investors look at the project is the expertise of the team and developers. And I am glad that trustlogics have it. I also appreciate the current updates about their new team member. The new senior programmer will help the team a lot because he had already an experienced when it comes to his work.

That's right, I really do believe that it will be a job well done by the people in the trustlogics team. because they can gives not only opportunity but also benefits to those jobseeker`s who can`t easily find a job.
Correct, and by that even a students can find a job someday and know that they can really have a good future because of the project of TrustLogics. They don't have to worry about because the data is safe and secured compare to other online application.
Thaliaismyname

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:54:09 PM

As you can see, Trustlogics platform is very user friendly. All necessary details are asked so that the applicant can really find a job that fits not only based on his educational attainment but also the desired salary and expectations to his prospective employer. Although we are given by Trustlogics options to choose which details we will show publicly, I believe that it is necessary to fill everything up properly and to make it available for viewing so that employers can really see your qualifications as an applicant for the job.
Although it will glad to know,the great system of this  project, but I wonder? trustlogics are also accept to those jobseeker will
 have  only vocational course? because in my country vocational course are in demand.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:57:22 PM

Trustlogics platform will be really effective for its users since it is easier to understand. Trustlogics platform is a global platform and will be able to cater the demand for work globally. But before anything else, they should be able to get more partners. Different countries will surely be open for Trustlogics once they have presented their platform and vision as a Trusted data base for professional data.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Lucilfer

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:11:12 PM

Trustlogics platform will be really effective for its users since it is easier to understand. Trustlogics platform is a global platform and will be able to cater the demand for work globally. But before anything else, they should be able to get more partners. Different countries will surely be open for Trustlogics once they have presented their platform and vision as a Trusted data base for professional data.
The concept of this project is much easier to understand even if it introduce to you by some simple guidelines only. I agree that, it is one of the major struggle, they need to find someone that will invest, because to be honest their udea is really great, the concept of their work is for good and it has a point and it will really be beneficial and much easier to use.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:13:50 PM

This platform is first of its kind i just hope they can use it to there advantage by implementing the mission of the company.
if there plans push thru it can solve major problems in the employment industry, the employees and the employers benefits
would be both catered. I would be delighted to support this platform and by the way impressive whitepaper.
Goodluck to the team.

Impressive logo design too  Cheesy. I like their logo design, something sophisticated. I hope they will offer the same sophisticated service too. If this project materialize employers and employees alike will be thankful to them. I’m nit sure if they are the first to have this kind of vision.
Maybe there is also something similiar to this but not totally the same. Or maybe not about blockchain ang cryptocurrency. What made this project unique and record breaking in my eyes is that they will be built in blockchain trchnology and will be using cryptocurrency as a mean of payment.

I agree on that, and in addition,.throug blockchain technology, their professional datas will be secured.  There will ba a background of their infos or records which we can see clearly that this feature of TrustLogics will bring them to success.

Indeed, I also can see that these features that trust logics has will truly be one of the vital parts that will lead them to success. Security is something that lots of people in this industry are very paranoid about. Which is why a lot wants security
mysayuri87

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:22:52 PM

Wish many investor support your idea when ICO will start! Blameless plan, plausible website,  good website!

I would really think to trustlogics will reap the fruit of success ,despite will have some other project out there, due to trustlogics is unique platform  compared to other ICO 's project out there ,
Holmes-Kuki

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:24:03 PM

I expect this plan gets a great success.
Mindful idea, classy website, very nice website.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:32:42 PM

Such project are getting successful! Very nice business, sensible job, blameless plan.
Having this all good comments in this topic on TrustLogics Project, it is impossible for this project not to succeed. Worth to invest in.
really great news for the team of trustlogics to see the love that they got from their platform.
the odds are pretty high for this project, investors might not hesitate to invest their money on such a promising project.

It's seems like this is a very good sign output project of trustlogics and also hopefully will be continue there success and have an great operation.  

Well if you look at the community or the number of people(supporters) in this project, it is easy to see or predict what the outcome will be for this project. And there is nothing that lies ahwad for this project but success alone.
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:49:06 PM

This platform is first of its kind i just hope they can use it to there advantage by implementing the mission of the company.
if there plans push thru it can solve major problems in the employment industry, the employees and the employers benefits
would be both catered. I would be delighted to support this platform and by the way impressive whitepaper.
Goodluck to the team.

Impressive logo design too  Cheesy. I like their logo design, something sophisticated. I hope they will offer the same sophisticated service too. If this project materialize employers and employees alike will be thankful to them. I’m nit sure if they are the first to have this kind of vision.
Maybe there is also something similiar to this but not totally the same. Or maybe not about blockchain ang cryptocurrency. What made this project unique and record breaking in my eyes is that they will be built in blockchain trchnology and will be using cryptocurrency as a mean of payment.

I agree on that, and in addition,.throug blockchain technology, their professional datas will be secured.  There will ba a background of their infos or records which we can see clearly that this feature of TrustLogics will bring them to success.

Indeed, I also can see that these features that trust logics has will truly be one of the vital parts that will lead them to success. Security is something that lots of people in this industry are very paranoid about. Which is why a lot wants security
Well, Trustlogics platform is simple enough to understand and will be very helpful in the future for people who will be applying for a job. I believe that the security feature of Trustlogics is sufficient to avoid data theft. I am also looking forward to see this project materialize.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:56:57 PM

Although it will glad to know,the great system of this  project, but I wonder? trustlogics are also accept to those jobseeker will
 have  only vocational course? because in my country vocational course are in demand.
Trustlogics platform is a fair platform. Meaning it does not discriminate the among the profile of its users. However, the acceptance of job will be determined by the recruiters based on verified data available with Trustlogics. Vocational courses are skill based, which is highly in demand for overseas work. House Keeping is one example which is highly in demand in different countries, Welding Technology and Auto Mechanic can also be found in vocational courses which is also in demand particularly in middle east countries. I don't see any problem for those vocational course graduate in finding a job with Trustlogics platform in the future.
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:00:23 PM

I hope your business runs successfully
 Good luck dev's
Thank you for your support !
I think it is already successful mates. More power Dev's.
Good to know that the TrustLogics Team replies on every concern of the participants and future user. More power on you Devs. Great to know your project really exist in this world full of unemployment and underemployment.

Trust Logics want to impose a good service to all people with this new technology,

This evolution can be seen in adoption of the latest technologies and processes, to make a high quality and smooth transactions.

a service to provide to all the people who wants to service companies under their partnership.
a good provider for all job-seekers that will trust the team to handle and support them to have their career on their expertise field.

Trust Logics they want to give the best that they can helping employers to success through people to
achieve at each step the relationship with the client or candidates the value, advice and expert point of view.
This new platform encouraging all of us to support this project.

TrustLogics will help everyone to get the best job in the entire world, No one would be regret after registering on TrustLogics platform that he/she is not getting a job according to their skills/experience/qualification. The hiring decisions of Recruiters are significantly influenced by the data contained within a job seeker's resume. Keyword matching, a popular technique of identifying common keywords between a job description and a resume, is being liberally used by Recruiters in their pursuit to trim the field of potential candidates. This process has turned out to be very inefficient, leading to
errors in many cases and paving the way for fraudulent practices.
We advice you to join our Telegram channel for every updates - https://t.me/trustlogics

Sometimes i wonder, since Trustlogics would be filled with job applicants that are probably highly qualified and experienced, what would be the chances of a fresh graduate to be notice in this platform, database search would be based on the data of the applicants but what will happen to those that are still inexperience?

That is what we are hoping to get by using Trustlogics platform. Surely with Trustlogics, people can get job faster and employers and recruiters can avoid the long job hiring process and select the most suitable applicant with Trustlogics platform.

That's right the trust.logic project platform will help the recruiters as well as the companies to have a less time on the hiring process and as well as the validating the datas that the people will be submitting.

Yup, that is exactly what the plan is. I just hope that thing go according to plan because people really need this platform specially both the crypto and the hiring industry. This will make mass adoption happen even faster than today. I am very excited.
Gonzalez-Krissy

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:16:49 PM

It is really interesting platform.
Absorbing project, responsive vision!  Good luck dev's.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:23:46 PM

Hello Everyone,

Wow just Wow! Even though we are expecting this kind of recognition, we are still excited how TrustLogics move its way to the top! I am sure that many investors are happy about this. I am really excited about this project and I hope that the journey to success will be a sweet victory for the Trustlogics team!
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: