Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:16:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:24:29 PM

This platform is first of its kind i just hope they can use it to there advantage by implementing the mission of the company.
if there plans push thru it can solve major problems in the employment industry, the employees and the employers benefits
would be both catered. I would be delighted to support this platform and by the way impressive whitepaper.
Goodluck to the team.

Impressive logo design too  Cheesy. I like their logo design, something sophisticated. I hope they will offer the same sophisticated service too. If this project materialize employers and employees alike will be thankful to them. I’m nit sure if they are the first to have this kind of vision.
Keehl_Kuya

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:39:05 PM

Their idea is quite engaging in my mind.
Absorbing idea, logical logo.  Good luck fellows.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:50:17 PM

This platform is first of its kind i just hope they can use it to there advantage by implementing the mission of the company.
if there plans push thru it can solve major problems in the employment industry, the employees and the employers benefits
would be both catered. I would be delighted to support this platform and by the way impressive whitepaper.
Goodluck to the team.

Impressive logo design too  Cheesy. I like their logo design, something sophisticated. I hope they will offer the same sophisticated service too. If this project materialize employers and employees alike will be thankful to them. I’m nit sure if they are the first to have this kind of vision.
Maybe there is also something similiar to this but not totally the same. Or maybe not about blockchain ang cryptocurrency. What made this project unique and record breaking in my eyes is that they will be built in blockchain trchnology and will be using cryptocurrency as a mean of payment.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:06:01 PM

Cause this will be launched internationally it means there will be various kind of jobs on the platform. What if someone got hired and the location is on the foreign country does this mean they have to move there? Or it depends on the negotiations between the hiree or the company itself.

Definitely it all depends upon the recruiter.  Otherwise, they wouldn't hire the applicant without any rules and plans  of the possibilities of hiring a foreigner.  In the applicant's case, as you  know there is a settings where you can make your profile private or public to a specific viewer.  If the applicant doesn't like to be hired abroad, or out of the country, he/she might choose not to make it seen to recruiters outside of his/her country. So. you see, Truslogics team has already anticipated this kind of scenarios.
tequiero22

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:31:37 PM

Wish many investor support your idea when ICO will start! Blameless plan, plausible website,  good website!
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:35:55 PM

Goodluck to the team.

Maybe there is also something similiar to this but not totally the same. Or maybe not about blockchain ang cryptocurrency. What made this project unique and record breaking in my eyes is that they will be built in blockchain trchnology and will be using cryptocurrency as a mean of payment.

I agree on that, and in addition,.throug blockchain technology, their professional datas will be secured.  There will ba a background of their infos or records which we can see clearly that this feature of TrustLogics will bring them to success.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:55:39 PM

Goodluck to the team.

I agree on that, and in addition,.throug blockchain technology, their professional datas will be secured.  There will ba a background of their infos or records which we can see clearly that this feature of TrustLogics will bring them to success.

The presentation of TrustLogics especially their white paper, is quite to admire.  Some developers must learn from them.
The features of TrustLogics are well presented with the use of graphics snd these things help a lot in promoting the project, its a lot.more easiet to understand the concept of the project.
coingrave

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:20:28 PM

Cause this will be launched internationally it means there will be various kind of jobs on the platform. What if someone got hired and the location is on the foreign country does this mean they have to move there? Or it depends on the negotiations between the hiree or the company itself.

im sure that before a recruiter hire someone they will first check the employees backround.
and besides theres must be a rules and regulation to follow so that kind of problems wont happen.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:42:44 PM

Goodluck to the team.

The presentation of TrustLogics especially their white paper, is quite to admire.  Some developers must learn from them.
The features of TrustLogics are well presented with the use of graphics snd these things help a lot in promoting the project, its a lot.more easiet to understand the concept of the project.

You can say that again 1k reasons.  Surely, with TrustLogics it is not just the impressive presentation of their white paper counts but surely the vision or aim of TrustLogics will bring recruitment industry to a higher level.  Their concept will be beneficial not just to recruiters but to jobseekers as well.
Labad

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:19:37 PM

I just want to ask. What if I have something deficiency such as physical disabilities. Do I have also a different steps on applying using trustlogics application? Because I think person with disabilities are the primary concern whenever there is a company that hires employee.

Thank you Roukawa for raising an important matter that has usually been forgotten. Based on the whitepaper, as far as I know there is no specific detail about PWD candidates. But, raising this matter might serve a starting point for Trustlogics about PWD hiring.

You have a point. First and foremost not all PWD can work hands on because others for example are having a disabled fingers, or arms to be exact, I am not saying that I don't agree with your opinion but the fact is that ZeidFreak is not generalizing all PWDs he clearly says "some PWD", and the last one is that  I don't think that when we say PWD it means these are people who can't work hands on, I knew you saw on televisions that there are people with disabilities who are actually working right?

I do mot think or cannot even think of a single problem that may arise off of this matter because clearly, as long as the people who have disabilities regardless of the type are still capable to work or have the qualities that companies or employers are looking for, I think they will be accepted. And if they work hard enoigh, they will be more likely to be in demand more than people who do not have disabilities but lack work ethics and determination.

I srongly agree with you. Some companies say that hiring PWD creates a positive environment in the workplace. Staff become better individuals because they learn to understand more and become more compassionate. For sure, PWDs have place in Trustlogics!

Yes. I do believe and have the same thoughts about people with disabilities.  Having equal rights woth the normal people because they are also human beings that have minds and emotions. They too can learn a huge number of things  not any leass than that of a normal human being because they are still capable pf things that they can do and are great on theor foelss. Heop thos reachec hearts.

Pwd still have a chance to work on some office and do office work like normal people do. I think that they still have a room for trustlogic to feature the jobs for disabled people. They are just like us grinding every day to give our family their food or needs and so I think they should have a chance to get a work not only on trustlogic platform but also in our community.

They will for sure have jobs like that also. Works that will not require physical activities like office works. Actually most of the jobs found online are typing jobs, or office works. All the time will sitting in front of your computer. That would be nice if Trustlogic will provide this kind of opportunity for the less fortunate applicants.
It will actually depend on what the job needs and what are the qualifications of the applicant e.g. there are many licensed massage therapist in the US and CA as well as some EU countries who are disabled (usually impaired vision or blind). They work because they are qualified and actually best suited for the job.
Not all the time they are the primary concern guys. Lets be practical, If you are the CEO of the company and the job is maybe need skills that complies hard jobs, do you think disabled person can handle it. I'm not against on what you are thinking guys but lets think about the future of the company not self-pity.

Trustlogic can just put a menu tab for remote jobs at ease in homes, maybe some pwd can work remotely. Still trustlogic is for all, dont look down on pwd they can work since remote job is the new craze on companies. I knew some company that runs virtually they don't need physical office anymore. PWD or not is welcome I think in some virtual office
I didn`t say i don`t agree about your opinion but when we say PWD they cant actually work hands on, well its not discrimination, but i`m just being practical, maybe Trustlogic is working on it in order to give opportunity to those people who cant actually work fully time like Pwd. Trustlogic is for all but we cant assure that all jobseeker`s can find a job easily, because it depends also to the validators if they will going to accept your resume they need also to check your background in order to know if the person have criminal records or not.
lezarbby

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:38:27 PM

I just want to ask. What if I have something deficiency such as physical disabilities. Do I have also a different steps on applying using trustlogics application? Because I think person with disabilities are the primary concern whenever there is a company that hires employee.

Thank you Roukawa for raising an important matter that has usually been forgotten. Based on the whitepaper, as far as I know there is no specific detail about PWD candidates. But, raising this matter might serve a starting point for Trustlogics about PWD hiring.

I do mot think or cannot even think of a single problem that may arise off of this matter because clearly, as long as the people who have disabilities regardless of the type are still capable to work or have the qualities that companies or employers are looking for, I think they will be accepted. And if they work hard enoigh, they will be more likely to be in demand more than people who do not have disabilities but lack work ethics and determination.

I srongly agree with you. Some companies say that hiring PWD creates a positive environment in the workplace. Staff become better individuals because they learn to understand more and become more compassionate. For sure, PWDs have place in Trustlogics!

Yes. I do believe and have the same thoughts about people with disabilities.  Having equal rights woth the normal people because they are also human beings that have minds and emotions. They too can learn a huge number of things  not any leass than that of a normal human being because they are still capable pf things that they can do and are great on theor foelss. Heop thos reachec hearts.

Pwd still have a chance to work on some office and do office work like normal people do. I think that they still have a room for trustlogic to feature the jobs for disabled people. They are just like us grinding every day to give our family their food or needs and so I think they should have a chance to get a work not only on trustlogic platform but also in our community.

They will for sure have jobs like that also. Works that will not require physical activities like office works. Actually most of the jobs found online are typing jobs, or office works. All the time will sitting in front of your computer. That would be nice if Trustlogic will provide this kind of opportunity for the less fortunate applicants.
It will actually depend on what the job needs and what are the qualifications of the applicant e.g. there are many licensed massage therapist in the US and CA as well as some EU countries who are disabled (usually impaired vision or blind). They work because they are qualified and actually best suited for the job.
Not all the time they are the primary concern guys. Lets be practical, If you are the CEO of the company and the job is maybe need skills that complies hard jobs, do you think disabled person can handle it. I'm not against on what you are thinking guys but lets think about the future of the company not self-pity.

Trustlogic can just put a menu tab for remote jobs at ease in homes, maybe some pwd can work remotely. Still trustlogic is for all, dont look down on pwd they can work since remote job is the new craze on companies. I knew some company that runs virtually they don't need physical office anymore. PWD or not is welcome I think in some virtual office
I didn`t say i don`t agree about your opinion but when we say PWD they cant actually work hands on, well its not discrimination, but i`m just being practical, maybe Trustlogic is working on it in order to give opportunity to those people who cant actually work fully time like Pwd. Trustlogic is for all but we cant assure that all jobseeker`s can find a job easily, because it depends also to the validators if they will going to accept your resume they need also to check your background in order to know if the person have criminal records or not.

I got your point. Trustlogics indeed for me is somewhat like a bridge that helps jobseekers to have a decent job. But the truth is not all jobseekers can be able to cross that bridge, because honestly there are billions of people who seeks job and sadly there are only few recruiter.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:05:29 AM

im sure that before a recruiter hire someone they will first check the employees backround.
and besides theres must be a rules and regulation to follow so that kind of problems wont happen.

You can actually set your preferred location in your TrustLogics profile.  This way it is easier for the platform to pick up only those that are willing to be relocated or move abroad saving time that will be spent on negotiations as what you have cited.

Better find the answer to your question by signing up and creating a profile for yourself.  Here's the link: https://trustlogics.io/portal/index.php
PatriciaGo

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:08:02 AM

I suppose that this idea is pretty a commercial investment currently!  Good luck!
elycoinz

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:34:15 AM

You can actually set your preferred location in your TrustLogics profile.  This way it is easier for the platform to pick up only those that are willing to be relocated or move abroad saving time that will be spent on negotiations as what you have cited.

Better find the answer to your question by signing up and creating a profile for yourself.  Here's the link: https://trustlogics.io/portal/index.php

Flash is right. Under expectations, you have the option to define your preferred location and if you are open for relocation.

Here's a screenshot of the abovementioned option:

Hope it helps. And yes you can sign up too for a TrustLogics profile, simply visit their site at https://trustlogics.io/

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:01:37 AM

Is anyone here is a Filipino. We know on ourselves that hiring is basically hard for us Filipino even we have that specified skills and knowledge on that particular job assignment, and we do not have that capabilities and chance to have that dream job we want to so we accept the fact that we must work even it is not our masteries and profession. Ladies and gentlemen this project may overcome that all us Filipino problem on job seeking and finding. Good to know that even it is not already applied on our country we will be assured that in the near future hiring and job seeking will be so easy and hassle free for us unlike nowadays.
You have a point, but maybe we`re not the only have a problem in terms of finding a work, even if it is not our mastery or profession. As we all know there are some countries that is much hard development than us here in the Philippines, I am not comparing but this is the reality so we need to face it. This project helps not only for us Filipinos, but also to those people who can`t easily find a job all around the world and working hard every day, but they are not actually suited for that job they do.

Perhaps JoshKulot was referring to overseas jobs that is why he pointed out the difficulty of a few nationalities, perhaps due to the inherent discrimination everyone faces every now and then at different stages of the hiring process.

But with TrustLogics launching a platform where AI is applied to match best qualified skills for the job opening rather than nationalities and other personal traits, we perhaps are looking at a brand new face of shortlisting candidates.
Filipino here also. It is true that having a good job matching on masteries and profession is very difficult here in the Philippines but look on more wider side let's talk about the third world countries wherein they must work even they do not have that right education and training just to survive in their everyday life. Good to know that in this project exist that at least we will run thru other big country and show them our skills and work of jobs assignments.
Not only Philippine people had that kind of problem we also here in our country had that. It is truly hard entering a job that is not your profession coz you need to adjust on every situation and environment you haven't encounter and study for the long time you are in school studying your profession. Proposing this project is way good news for me because for now on I will now get my job and enter the environment I'm belong to.
Indeed! There are some workers don`t actually suited to their job as of now, as what you have said, it`s because they are entering the job which is not their profession and they need to adjust in every situation in order to have their jobs as of now. Good to know that this project is one of the solution in order to lessen the unemployment. As I know lack of skills can also be the reason why jobless person can`t easily find a job which companies really wants to be happened. I just want to know if trust logic provides free tutorial or training in order to be ready for the job seeker`s to their new workplace.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:15:00 AM

Flash is right. Under expectations, you have the option to define your preferred location and if you are open for relocation.

Hope it helps. And yes you can sign up too for a TrustLogics profile, simply visit their site at https://trustlogics.io/

This is a really good option for jobseekers as it immediately address any location issues once filled up.

That is why as a user within the TrustLogics platform, jobseekers must be responsible enough to fill their details as complete and as accurate as possible so the system can analyze their profile much better and match them with better accuracy too.

I just wonder what happens when a user chose not to fill this part of their profile?
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:32:26 AM

https://i.imgur.com/Ru3Pfp0.jpg

This is a really good option for jobseekers as it immediately address any location issues once filled up.

That is why as a user within the TrustLogics platform, jobseekers must be responsible enough to fill their details as complete and as accurate as possible so the system can analyze their profile much better and match them with better accuracy too.

I just wonder what happens when a user chose not to fill this part of their profile?

I wonder the same too bitcoindusts.  Though logically, such fields when left blank will be picked up only when the recruiter does not specify location as a requirement to the job opening and will be left out when location and willingness to relocate is a subject of matter.

And again, as logic dictates, it is a best practice to fill this space to avoid future conflict and increase your chance of landing a job in a location you most preferred.
Elexsis

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:32:45 AM

Goodluck to the team.

You can say that again 1k reasons.  Surely, with TrustLogics it is not just the impressive presentation of their white paper counts but surely the vision or aim of TrustLogics will bring recruitment industry to a higher level.  Their concept will be beneficial not just to recruiters but to jobseekers as well.
You have a point it's not only the impressive presentation of their white paper or the idea of the project, but also how they were going to deliver their platform in our community.  Because a lot of people or as we say million's of people right now are seeking for a job and maybe not actually all can get opportunity to have a work through this project.
zlupin

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:50:02 AM

Hello, guys. I have written a request in telegram, waiting for your answer!
Elexsis

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:53:12 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 02:04:43 AM by Elexsis

You can actually set your preferred location in your TrustLogics profile.  This way it is easier for the platform to pick up only those that are willing to be relocated or move abroad saving time that will be spent on negotiations as what you have cited.

Better find the answer to your question by signing up and creating a profile for yourself.  Here's the link: https://trustlogics.io/portal/index.php

Great! This is very interesting, it helps a lot to the user of this application if he/she wants to move to another place and the user can easily defined where he/she wants to preferred the location. Looking forward for more updates thumbs up for this! (Y)
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: