Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:52:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
ConquerGold

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:31:56 AM

Work is hard what trustlogics is doing, But really appreciable work done by TrustLogics Team. Great job !!!
Such Beautiful words keep us motivated to do something extraordinary work for society. TrustLogics is really thankful that we have supporters like you.
We are also very thankful for having this opportunity trust logic this might be the solution to lessen the unemployment people in our society and in fact we all want this to happen also. As we all know we can also get benefits from it and I know this project has a potential to be successful in the near future, that's why we're looking forward for more updates and we are also encouraging more people to support this project.
The potential for this project's success is very high because their ideas are well presented, and also since the platform is based on an already existing project which has been a success.
I believe this project will be successful as well. If it was successful before, why will it not be successful this time? It's easier to implement the project because they already have experienced launching it and maintaining it.
If it's about potential, yes it is high but we won't know how it will all turn out since we are still in the middle of it. Their experience gives guarantee to the investors that they know what they are doing.
Investors will be encouraged because they will see that this is not like other projects where developers don't really have an existing platform yet.
It is better for project when there is already an existing platform because not only will it attract investors but also it might be a source of revenue already.
For a project to have an already existing platform before ICO is actually something really attractive for investors since it means they don't really need the ICO for developing the platform.
An already profitable company expanding through the use of ICO and blockchain is not something new, although in this case, they used the same name and did not change it.
The company where I joined bounty is an already successful company and they saw the opportunity of expanding through blockchain as well as improving their platform processes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:36:34 AM

I just want to ask. What if I have something deficiency such as physical disabilities. Do I have also a different steps on applying using trustlogics application? Because I think person with disabilities are the primary concern whenever there is a company that hires employee.

Thank you Roukawa for raising an important matter that has usually been forgotten. Based on the whitepaper, as far as I know there is no specific detail about PWD candidates. But, raising this matter might serve a starting point for Trustlogics about PWD hiring.

I do mot think or cannot even think of a single problem that may arise off of this matter because clearly, as long as the people who have disabilities regardless of the type are still capable to work or have the qualities that companies or employers are looking for, I think they will be accepted. And if they work hard enoigh, they will be more likely to be in demand more than people who do not have disabilities but lack work ethics and determination.

I srongly agree with you. Some companies say that hiring PWD creates a positive environment in the workplace. Staff become better individuals because they learn to understand more and become more compassionate. For sure, PWDs have place in Trustlogics!

Yes. I do believe and have the same thoughts about people with disabilities.  Having equal rights woth the normal people because they are also human beings that have minds and emotions. They too can learn a huge number of things  not any leass than that of a normal human being because they are still capable pf things that they can do and are great on theor foelss. Heop thos reachec hearts.

Pwd still have a chance to work on some office and do office work like normal people do. I think that they still have a room for trustlogic to feature the jobs for disabled people. They are just like us grinding every day to give our family their food or needs and so I think they should have a chance to get a work not only on trustlogic platform but also in our community.

They will for sure have jobs like that also. Works that will not require physical activities like office works. Actually most of the jobs found online are typing jobs, or office works. All the time will sitting in front of your computer. That would be nice if Trustlogic will provide this kind of opportunity for the less fortunate applicants.
It will actually depend on what the job needs and what are the qualifications of the applicant e.g. there are many licensed massage therapist in the US and CA as well as some EU countries who are disabled (usually impaired vision or blind). They work because they are qualified and actually best suited for the job.
Not all the time they are the primary concern guys. Lets be practical, If you are the CEO of the company and the job is maybe need skills that complies hard jobs, do you think disabled person can handle it. I'm not against on what you are thinking guys but lets think about the future of the company not self-pity.

Trustlogic can just put a menu tab for remote jobs at ease in homes, maybe some pwd can work remotely. Still trustlogic is for all, dont look down on pwd they can work since remote job is the new craze on companies. I knew some company that runs virtually they don't need physical office anymore. PWD or not is welcome I think in some virtual office
I didn`t say i don`t agree about your opinion but when we say PWD they cant actually work hands on, well its not discrimination, but i`m just being practical, maybe Trustlogic is working on it in order to give opportunity to those people who cant actually work fully time like Pwd. Trustlogic is for all but we cant assure that all jobseeker`s can find a job easily, because it depends also to the validators if they will going to accept your resume they need also to check your background in order to know if the person have criminal records or not.

I got your point. Trustlogics indeed for me is somewhat like a bridge that helps jobseekers to have a decent job. But the truth is not all jobseekers can be able to cross that bridge, because honestly there are billions of people who seeks job and sadly there are only few recruiter.
You`re absolutely right, they need to pass that cross bridge as what you have said in order to gain a decent job and it is easy for them to work from where they are really suited.Yes, honestly a lot of reports, many people are seeking for a job and that`s why some of these people are working as an overseas worker in order to be able to finance their daily needs.
Handdinspepa

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:44:49 AM

Hello, all.
I rely this idea will be success and can be achieved the hard cap of Token Sales.
Anonyms

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:46:19 AM

Work is hard what trustlogics is doing, But really appreciable work done by TrustLogics Team. Great job !!!
Such Beautiful words keep us motivated to do something extraordinary work for society. TrustLogics is really thankful that we have supporters like you.
We are also very thankful for having this opportunity trust logic this might be the solution to lessen the unemployment people in our society and in fact we all want this to happen also. As we all know we can also get benefits from it and I know this project has a potential to be successful in the near future, that's why we're looking forward for more updates and we are also encouraging more people to support this project.
The potential for this project's success is very high because their ideas are well presented, and also since the platform is based on an already existing project which has been a success.
I believe this project will be successful as well. If it was successful before, why will it not be successful this time? It's easier to implement the project because they already have experienced launching it and maintaining it.
If it's about potential, yes it is high but we won't know how it will all turn out since we are still in the middle of it. Their experience gives guarantee to the investors that they know what they are doing.
Investors will be encouraged because they will see that this is not like other projects where developers don't really have an existing platform yet.
It is better for project when there is already an existing platform because not only will it attract investors but also it might be a source of revenue already.
For a project to have an already existing platform before ICO is actually something really attractive for investors since it means they don't really need the ICO for developing the platform.
An already profitable company expanding through the use of ICO and blockchain is not something new, although in this case, they used the same name and did not change it.
The company where I joined bounty is an already successful company and they saw the opportunity of expanding through blockchain as well as improving their platform processes.
A lot of things can be improved simply by implementing a platform on blockchain, specially when it comes to payments since they would be using smart contracts to safeguard both payer and payee.
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:51:46 AM

Is your TrustLogics Android and IOS app available on every country??
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:55:48 AM

I'm not sure if their Android and IOS app was available on every country, but as far as I know based on what I have read on their whitepaper it is a hiring project wherein you can apply national and internationally based. For me maybe it is available on every country.
amir.malik

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:15:05 AM

A lot of things can be improved simply by implementing a platform on blockchain, specially when it comes to payments since they would be using smart contracts to safeguard both payer and payee.
Since blockchain was introduced, a lot of industries started to adopt to it since they saw it as an opportunity to save money and time for both users and developers.
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:27:31 AM

Cause this will be launched internationally it means there will be various kind of jobs on the platform. What if someone got hired and the location is on the foreign country does this mean they have to move there? Or it depends on the negotiations between the hiree or the company itself.

im sure that before a recruiter hire someone they will first check the employees backround.
and besides theres must be a rules and regulation to follow so that kind of problems wont happen.

You can actually set your preferred location in your TrustLogics profile.  This way it is easier for the platform to pick up only those that are willing to be relocated or move abroad saving time that will be spent on negotiations as what you have cited.

Better find the answer to your question by signing up and creating a profile for yourself.  Here's the link: https://trustlogics.io/portal/index.php

Flash is right. Under expectations, you have the option to define your preferred location and if you are open for relocation.

Here's a screenshot of the abovementioned option:

https://i.imgur.com/Ru3Pfp0.jpg

Hope it helps. And yes you can sign up too for a TrustLogics profile, simply visit their site at https://trustlogics.io/

This is a really good option for jobseekers as it immediately address any location issues once filled up.

That is why as a user within the TrustLogics platform, jobseekers must be responsible enough to fill their details as complete and as accurate as possible so the system can analyze their profile much better and match them with better accuracy too.

I just wonder what happens when a user chose not to fill this part of their profile?

I wonder the same too bitcoindusts.  Though logically, such fields when left blank will be picked up only when the recruiter does not specify location as a requirement to the job opening and will be left out when location and willingness to relocate is a subject of matter.

And again, as logic dictates, it is a best practice to fill this space to avoid future conflict and increase your chance of landing a job in a location you most preferred.
It is right that you can actually set your preferred location or environment you want to work on. Basically, edit your profile settings and change your location and preferred solution as shown above but for me it is better to open it internationally so you can see what is the other opportunity outside the country.
Gonzalez-Krissy

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:33:16 AM

I hope you success. A rather interesting results, extraordinary approach, rational plan.
Thaliaismyname

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:50:11 AM

I'm not sure if their Android and IOS app was available on every country, but as far as I know based on what I have read on their whitepaper it is a hiring project wherein you can apply national and internationally based. For me maybe it is available on every country.

Well maybe since is referred to blockchain technology its will sure that the market of  thrustlogics betwwen jobseeker will not limited on other country instead it will also unlimited to other country ,offered job hiring all over in the world,,for just in cased unemployment rate will decreased in the whole world. Cheesy
OlympusMons

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:51:53 AM

Since blockchain was introduced, a lot of industries started to adopt to it since they saw it as an opportunity to save money and time for both users and developers.
And also, since blockchain technology was introduced, it showed us that there is a way to improve payment system in any industry, and it is just a matter of time before it is applied all over
JJelly

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:57:40 AM

Well maybe since is referred to blockchain technology its will sure that the market of  thrustlogics betwwen jobseeker will not limited on other country instead it will also unlimited to other country ,offered job hiring all over in the world,,for just in cased unemployment rate will decreased in the whole world. Cheesy
It is open in every country. TrustLogics Project Team aims to open recruitment and make hiring easier for every jobseekers and employees, these one of the factors helps jobseekers and employees to search up and help them to be more efficient and effective in finding their own job and more to analyze the specific location based of work.
katropaTNT

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:13:42 AM

Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
 It starts with 100% private networking. Except for the auto generated 10-digit TL Number which is public, rest of your profile is completely private and shared within your private network based on the permissions that you set. With a click of a button, you can broadcast your availability status to all your private network members instantaneously. From a recruiter perspective, you get pre-screened qualified candidates to begin with, and with whom you can privately network and build relationships. A standardized solution that can accommodate and scale up to the needs of 27 different industries viz. IT, Construction, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Education, etc. At the same time, nimble enough to be adapted to the needs of all 194 countries of the world.

https://medium.com/@TrustLogics/what-sets-apart-trustlogics-from-so-many-other-job-portals-projects-or-boards-d8f3bdcc6b81
mysayuri87

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:22:50 AM

beermen

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:43:48 AM

Cause this will be launched internationally it means there will be various kind of jobs on the platform. What if someone got hired and the location is on the foreign country does this mean they have to move there? Or it depends on the negotiations between the hiree or the company itself.

im sure that before a recruiter hire someone they will first check the employees backround.
and besides theres must be a rules and regulation to follow so that kind of problems wont happen.

You can actually set your preferred location in your TrustLogics profile.  This way it is easier for the platform to pick up only those that are willing to be relocated or move abroad saving time that will be spent on negotiations as what you have cited.

Better find the answer to your question by signing up and creating a profile for yourself.  Here's the link: https://trustlogics.io/portal/index.php

Flash is right. Under expectations, you have the option to define your preferred location and if you are open for relocation.

Here's a screenshot of the abovementioned option:

https://i.imgur.com/Ru3Pfp0.jpg

Hope it helps. And yes you can sign up too for a TrustLogics profile, simply visit their site at https://trustlogics.io/

This is a really good option for jobseekers as it immediately address any location issues once filled up.

That is why as a user within the TrustLogics platform, jobseekers must be responsible enough to fill their details as complete and as accurate as possible so the system can analyze their profile much better and match them with better accuracy too.

I just wonder what happens when a user chose not to fill this part of their profile?

I wonder the same too bitcoindusts.  Though logically, such fields when left blank will be picked up only when the recruiter does not specify location as a requirement to the job opening and will be left out when location and willingness to relocate is a subject of matter.

And again, as logic dictates, it is a best practice to fill this space to avoid future conflict and increase your chance of landing a job in a location you most preferred.
It is right that you can actually set your preferred location or environment you want to work on. Basically, edit your profile settings and change your location and preferred solution as shown above but for me it is better to open it internationally so you can see what is the other opportunity outside the country.

If this is the thing we will have, we must be open for the relocation!
because, trustlogic needs to have partnership to hire people.
in this case, it will be hard for the job-seeker to find job for the prefer location.
As the team is getting started on this field! they need more time to gather partnership in different place of the world.
lezarbby

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:58:20 AM

This project will surely be successful because of its vivid platforms that help both jobseekers and recruiters. It's really a big help especially in my country which millions of people are jobless, all they have to do is to provide some information and if they meet the recruiter's standard, then viola! They'll have a job. And there's no need to worry because the information that is provided by the jobseeker to the validator is controllable by the jobseeker which is good, also the information is secure and safe from scammers who uses other people's information in a wrong way just to benefit themselves. Nice project at all. Hope they'll help lot of jobseekers.

Yes indeed. This project is helpful but I don't think that all of the jobless people in your country can have a job. I don't mean to offend you but the recruiter will simply select the jobseeker and they are in favor to those who reaches their expectation and also we can't deny the fact that out of those million of people in your country only few will be selected since ther will be lots of applicant from other country that fits more in the position.

I side with natsu_koo, the TrustLogics platform is indeed set to be an easy to use hiring service but it does not really simplify the whole process in the way dolfo sees it.

Remember that validating our profiles is an extra effort everyone have to make to take full advantage of the system, a validate profile will always be a plus on top of all applicants as TrustLogics rally for authenticity.

And we all know that this entails additional cost on the side of the jobseeker, but i'm pretty sure it will be worth every dime.

I also side with natsu_koo, he or she is practically right. The fact that there are billions of people who actually seeks job. Trustlogics indeed is a great help, but we must always remember that in times like this when applying for something, the conclusion will always be the recruiter's decision, if he or she will accept the applicant.
mysayuri87

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:33:31 AM

Absolutely will decreased unemployment rate if trustlogics will succeed ,because in my country the issue of unemployment rate ,   are linger for decade,that cause also affect to economic resources in stability,aside from that,the affect of unemployed person  were cause also loss of respect regarding to their income ,health ,and morality,

dolfo

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:38:12 AM

I just want to ask. What if I have something deficiency such as physical disabilities. Do I have also a different steps on applying using trustlogics application? Because I think person with disabilities are the primary concern whenever there is a company that hires employee.

Thank you Roukawa for raising an important matter that has usually been forgotten. Based on the whitepaper, as far as I know there is no specific detail about PWD candidates. But, raising this matter might serve a starting point for Trustlogics about PWD hiring.

I do mot think or cannot even think of a single problem that may arise off of this matter because clearly, as long as the people who have disabilities regardless of the type are still capable to work or have the qualities that companies or employers are looking for, I think they will be accepted. And if they work hard enoigh, they will be more likely to be in demand more than people who do not have disabilities but lack work ethics and determination.

I srongly agree with you. Some companies say that hiring PWD creates a positive environment in the workplace. Staff become better individuals because they learn to understand more and become more compassionate. For sure, PWDs have place in Trustlogics!

Yes. I do believe and have the same thoughts about people with disabilities.  Having equal rights woth the normal people because they are also human beings that have minds and emotions. They too can learn a huge number of things  not any leass than that of a normal human being because they are still capable pf things that they can do and are great on theor foelss. Heop thos reachec hearts.

Pwd still have a chance to work on some office and do office work like normal people do. I think that they still have a room for trustlogic to feature the jobs for disabled people. They are just like us grinding every day to give our family their food or needs and so I think they should have a chance to get a work not only on trustlogic platform but also in our community.

They will for sure have jobs like that also. Works that will not require physical activities like office works. Actually most of the jobs found online are typing jobs, or office works. All the time will sitting in front of your computer. That would be nice if Trustlogic will provide this kind of opportunity for the less fortunate applicants.
It will actually depend on what the job needs and what are the qualifications of the applicant e.g. there are many licensed massage therapist in the US and CA as well as some EU countries who are disabled (usually impaired vision or blind). They work because they are qualified and actually best suited for the job.
Not all the time they are the primary concern guys. Lets be practical, If you are the CEO of the company and the job is maybe need skills that complies hard jobs, do you think disabled person can handle it. I'm not against on what you are thinking guys but lets think about the future of the company not self-pity.

Trustlogic can just put a menu tab for remote jobs at ease in homes, maybe some pwd can work remotely. Still trustlogic is for all, dont look down on pwd they can work since remote job is the new craze on companies. I knew some company that runs virtually they don't need physical office anymore. PWD or not is welcome I think in some virtual office
I didn`t say i don`t agree about your opinion but when we say PWD they cant actually work hands on, well its not discrimination, but i`m just being practical, maybe Trustlogic is working on it in order to give opportunity to those people who cant actually work fully time like Pwd. Trustlogic is for all but we cant assure that all jobseeker`s can find a job easily, because it depends also to the validators if they will going to accept your resume they need also to check your background in order to know if the person have criminal records or not.

I'm sorry but it looks like discrimination, for me, well I don't blame you, that's your perspective. I don't think that when we say PWD they can't actually work hands on, because I have a friend that completely lost his left arm in a motorbike accident, but still he's skillful enough to fix a motorbike. Does that mean he can't submit he's applications in Trustlogics because he's a PWD?
Trustlogic

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:57:36 AM

Hello Everyone,
TrustLogics is a Stevie® Award Winner in The 2018 American Business Awards®
Like This Video And Drop A Comment And Yes Do Not Forget To Subscribe Our Official Youtube Channel. Thank You!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wwcBfzLYWs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXTkxqwapwI
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:00:18 AM

This project will surely be successful because of its vivid platforms that help both jobseekers and recruiters. It's really a big help especially in my country which millions of people are jobless, all they have to do is to provide some information and if they meet the recruiter's standard, then viola! They'll have a job. And there's no need to worry because the information that is provided by the jobseeker to the validator is controllable by the jobseeker which is good, also the information is secure and safe from scammers who uses other people's information in a wrong way just to benefit themselves. Nice project at all. Hope they'll help lot of jobseekers.

Yes indeed. This project is helpful but I don't think that all of the jobless people in your country can have a job. I don't mean to offend you but the recruiter will simply select the jobseeker and they are in favor to those who reaches their expectation and also we can't deny the fact that out of those million of people in your country only few will be selected since ther will be lots of applicant from other country that fits more in the position.

It's right, with this kind of business that the trustlogic is offering not all applicants will be offered a job immediately maybe those who are jobless will get a job through the help of trustlogic's platform sooner. There's a right time for everything tho. That's why I love this project.
Well as what i have reviewed their are two segments which you can actually understand what Trustlogic aiming for.  This are the two segments the Professional segment (PS) which college graduates, doctorates, and all other degree holders and the other one is the Individual Service Provider (ISP) which includes all those that don`t have any degree but has certain skill for a job. All can be participated and can apply in this platform for as long as you don`t have any criminal records as i think maybe its because it can actually affect your personality as a jobseeker.

Yes that's right! And I think separating jobseekers into two segments is way better, but the fact is that even the jobseekers who belong in the professional segment are not being promised to be offered a job in an immediate time, as what Labad have said (which I've agreed the most), not all who participated and apply to this project will be offered a job immediately, maybe then can have their job but it will takes a lot of time, I guess.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: