Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:06:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:30:11 AM

This ICO Has Been Listed, Rate And Review It Here: http://icovoz.com/icos/view/TrustLogics

This was what I was looking for when I read the whitepaper and the website and it is good to know that its ICO has been listed. I’m sure it will be one of those successful ICO’s because of the project itself which will be for everyone. Will be checking in on this from now on, seems like a very practical and great project indeed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaliann

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:45:13 AM

Hi, I'm looking forward to this project. I see many questions being raised and I do believe they are relevant. Let us not complicate things. Trustlogics platform will provide trusted and secured professional data with blockchain technology. Yeah yeah, its not new but security is an issue for other similar platforms. Being texted by credit card companies, insurance companies and lending companies simply because your data have been hacked or was sold to them is a real issue. Fortunately we can expect from TrustLogics to provide us with a secure platform.
I agree that it is hard to find that people can trust the company. They are all the things they want to give us with confidence in every person who trusts us and on the truslogic platform.

Even up to now it is still difficult to find out of which of them is good to trust for. But good to know that with the Trustlogics of course, everybody are gonna

be comfortable and secured because it can manage and handle properly as well. TrustLogics will further reduce the gap between recruiters and jobseekers

by leveraging the full potential of blockchain technology. As a result, the recruitment industry, that previously followed long and tedious protocols, can now

simplify its processes and achieve new levels of efficiency.

That’s why the Trustlogics is named itself because hopefully it will be trustworthy. It is really hard to find a company nowadays that is trustworthy enough to be loyal to. It is actually very innovative of them to remedy the gap between the applicants and the recruiters. I hope it will be applied in our country as well because a lot would love to take this opportunity when it comes to finding a job.
James ssi~

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:00:23 AM

I get the other money making parts like the verification part and referral part but how will the reputation building system work? Whta does the users need to do? Will they just need to write up regarding someone else's schools and training even though they don't know about it?
I think it might work like up vote or like or something like that, and it seems that each profile has some kind of percentage in it so those with high percentage have better profiles, sort of.
Will it be trustworthy then? If the school or training institution is really good, then there would be no problem building its reputation and building the reputation of the applicant. Is that how it works?
I'm not sure hot it really works but it probably means you just have to build the applicant's reputation and get paid by it, probably. Not sure how that could help an applicant since the application should speak for itself.

That's why the applicants must pass his/her data information for them to be approve by the validators thru their request,and that's the only they can do but to

wait in the meantime. Because their reputaion will be base on their resume accordingly for them to be accept by the company as well.

Trust logics has develop a peer to peer hiring system where the recruiter will have the ability to post a new job opportunity and declares a bounty for faster closing that application, The Ai based system will work on it by minimizing the cost and every  information that is not needed in the program, it really is a big help for the jobseekers in able for them to find a new job in a hassle free environment.
FrankyLu

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:12:28 AM

What is the maximum invest we can invest in this project and do i pay from btc tanscrypt wallet ?
Siakol

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:15:04 AM

I get the other money making parts like the verification part and referral part but how will the reputation building system work? Whta does the users need to do? Will they just need to write up regarding someone else's schools and training even though they don't know about it?
I think it might work like up vote or like or something like that, and it seems that each profile has some kind of percentage in it so those with high percentage have better profiles, sort of.
Will it be trustworthy then? If the school or training institution is really good, then there would be no problem building its reputation and building the reputation of the applicant. Is that how it works?
I'm not sure hot it really works but it probably means you just have to build the applicant's reputation and get paid by it, probably. Not sure how that could help an applicant since the application should speak for itself.

That's why the applicants must pass his/her data information for them to be approve by the validators thru their request,and that's the only they can do but to

wait in the meantime. Because their reputaion will be base on their resume accordingly for them to be accept by the company as well.

So basically it would still depend on your background before the applicants will be accepted at whatever application. That would still be a good idea to pass on the information to get to know the applicant as well.

I think yes, it will minimize the risk of having a job that did not fit to the person who is unqualified, job seekers should maintain their job qualifications and skills to have a better workplace or job, also this platform helps the job seekers to find a good employer who will supervise them and give them the salary that they deserve.
bethooven

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:30:15 AM

So basically it would still depend on your background before the applicants will be accepted at whatever application. That would still be a good idea to pass on the information to get to know the applicant as well.

I think yes, it will minimize the risk of having a job that did not fit to the person who is unqualified, job seekers should maintain their job qualifications and skills to have a better workplace or job, also this platform helps the job seekers to find a good employer who will supervise them and give them the salary that they deserve.

The peer to peer system has been made for the security and minimal time of finding the right person for a specific job, Trust Logics, by the name itself is a trustworthy platform where the employers and employees are interacting to each other, minimizing the risk of having a hassle time in finding a candidate that is suitable for the position, free lancing is also involve, the platform aims for the effectiveness of the global economical growth.
ashame

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:46:01 AM

The peer to peer system has been made for the security and minimal time of finding the right person for a specific job, Trust Logics, by the name itself is a trustworthy platform where the employers and employees are interacting to each other, minimizing the risk of having a hassle time in finding a candidate that is suitable for the position, free lancing is also involve, the platform aims for the effectiveness of the global economical growth.

Is trust logic have some partners validators for the approval of the documents of a certain candidate that will make them qualified for the said position? also how can some users can be able to adapt this kind of system? especially the people who badly needed some job.
saeyeen

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:00:00 AM

What is the maximum invest we can invest in this project and do i pay from btc tanscrypt wallet ?
I went to their website and also checked the whitepaper to find how much is the minimum and maximum investment an investor can contribute but I couldn't find anything there. I hope someone from the team can answer both of our question since I am very interested in this project and might invest in the future.

AlbemZ

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:06:57 AM

As i have gone through the white paper concept really good.
Trustlogic

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:10:03 AM

Hello Everyone!
Business Development Manager at TrustLogics. A Blockchain technology enthusiast, Andre is an expert Business Development manager working in Technology and Financial Industries. He oversees the southeast region’s business development activities, including product demos and webinars.
Follow us on Twitter Here :- https://twitter.com/TrustLogicsUS
Join us on Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/trustlogics
THANK YOU!
Legendary1

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:10:52 AM

Where did TrustLogics get their trademark from? Though you are not the first to have such kind of platform, you said that it's being used already by around 50k users already, so you might have the chance to make this really works. But how about the feedback of those who are really using your platform? Any insights bout that?
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:15:50 AM

Thank you for your support AlbemZ. We are doing our best for the community. Please have a look at our website here:- https://trustlogics.io/ and for regular updates with regard to our project please follow us on our social media channel and join us on telegram group here:- https://t.me/trustlogics
AlbemZ

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:17:12 AM

Can you please tell me, Is your airdrop live or not?
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:22:13 AM

Where did TrustLogics get their trademark from? Though you are not the first to have such kind of platform, you said that it's being used already by around 50k users already, so you might have the chance to make this really works. But how about the feedback of those who are really using your platform? Any insights bout that?
Thank you for showing your interest in our project.

Trustlogics's Trademark is field In India and the International application will be processed soon.
We reach out to our existing users frequently and we get valuable feedback from them and it did make us take some crucial decisions.

You may explore our application on the web or via mobile app which's available on both Playstore and Appstore

To know more about us, please read our whitepaper here:- https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
yasher

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:23:02 AM

That's why the applicants must pass his/her data information for them to be approve by the validators thru their request,and that's the only they can do but to wait in the meantime. Because their reputaion will be base on their resume accordingly for them to be accept by the company as well.

Checking your applicants background should be necessary so that you can be sure that you will hire someone that can deliver the job properly. I've visited websites for online jobs and they also practice this method.
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:24:20 AM

Can you please tell me, Is your airdrop live or not?
Yes, our airdrop is live, you can participate here:- https://trustlogics.io/airdrop.php
TeejayTJ

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:35:42 AM

Yes! TrustLogic is a really good concept and I am looking forward for the success of their ICO and their Platform. Their whitepaper presented everything I needed to know from their company.
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:44:01 AM

Yes! TrustLogic is a really good concept and I am looking forward for the success of their ICO and their Platform. Their whitepaper presented everything I needed to know from their company.
Thank you for your kind words TeejayTJ.
Zhumedel

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:52:51 AM

I think this project is very nice and nice.

Yes this is project is something different and every one wants different project and realistic too
Thank you so much Mate, We all need your support to make this project successful.

We are also thanking you for creating this big ideas which give us great opportunity in the near future.
I myself promise to support your project because maybe one I will be one of its beneficiaries.
Thank you team Trustlogics and God bless, may your project reach the top.

We should be thankful to this project because one day it can help us or help our family in the near future.
So, thank you Trustlogics!
You are right! TrustLogic will help people who want to work at home and at the same time be with their family. I am looking forward for their platform and I am excited to use it because I am one of those few who works online.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:05:50 AM

Wow! This ICO is really good the solution they want to provide for all job seekers are really amazing for sure it will be huge because once it's complete it help really a lot of people from different countries. From now on I will support this ICO because I want to see how they will succeed on their projects. Goodluck TrustLogics Team. Hope for the best.
That is right, there are lot of people who will help by the TrustLogics if they try to send there personal data to and want to have a work inside and outside the country where they live. TrustLogics will become successful their ICO sale because invetsors will also like the platform of this project too.
Yes that's why we here in the first place to support this project until it becomes successful and its not far from it... We can see the continues progress of this project, and as long as many people are looking for a job local or international there's a trust logics that accessible for them where ever they are...
Definitely right, now that the trustlogics is here i know many people are defending on this platform which they'll see it as relief for all the  struggle they are experiencing on how to get a job faster and easier... With trustlogics they will feel no worries about the process and the data they are giving are safe and secured because of the blockchain...
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: