Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:10:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
joeljames23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:51:30 AM

It will become also good if there is an achievements to all applicants who hired. It is good if the companies will see a symbol that represents the goodness, dedication and perseverance of a certain worker. Imagine, if you have 20 positive trust or any symbols under your name, it will become a catchy thing under the companies who are looking for applicant.
It's good idea but i think validations process will cover this idea of yours, and jobseeker only need one trusted remark from validator to all of their data and if the results is positive they are good to go...
Both of you have a point, and its only the same i guess... Whether a symbol or a trust from validator is all important for jobseeker, and the most important thing here is jobseeker find a right job using trustlogics platform...

Why? isn't using Trustlogics is not an assurance for the job seekers to have a good job? As far as I know those job seekers who will have a

request for a JOB will approve by the validators then once they're request be approve it will automatically goes into record on blockchain, Correct

me if I am wrong with it.

Helping us to get a job and get hired is too much, maybe this concept is too abusive.
This project is only for hiring and securing your data by using privacy pattern. As on my opinion getting a job using their project is too much of help, the Team must be the one that will receive the award not us.
Sorry but can i ask what do you mean by saying "this project is only for hiring"? Because hiring means job, and that's all what jobseekers want's to have a job... And trustlogics will help them to search for the right company, also the company are requesting trustlogic to recommend right jobseeker for them...
Maybe he/she want to tell that trustlogics is only helping the jobseeker to have a trusted and verified data that they can use when they're applying jobs!? Am i correct @sean25pogi?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:18:52 PM

Hello Everyone,
Simo is a preeminent expert in Blockchain technology; he has pioneered the development of alternative financial instruments. He has won various awards for innovations in banking. His technical and entrepreneurial experience supplements an unparalleled understanding of the business world.

Like Us On FACEBOOK For Such Amazing Posts.
What his position in Trustlogics team? Is he an advisor also of trustlogics? Whatever position it is, as long as he is with the team, I salute him. It seems like the team of trustlogics becomes more strong. I hope that the bond of the team will become stronger too in order for them to build also a strong community

NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:28:12 PM

I have seen many projects like this, the moonlight can be found between them. I cant say that any of this projects is better than others.
Lanzeta

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:44:14 PM

Hello Everyone,
Simo is a preeminent expert in Blockchain technology; he has pioneered the development of alternative financial instruments. He has won various awards for innovations in banking. His technical and entrepreneurial experience supplements an unparalleled understanding of the business world.

Like Us On FACEBOOK For Such Amazing Posts.
What his position in Trustlogics team? Is he an advisor also of trustlogics? Whatever position it is, as long as he is with the team, I salute him. It seems like the team of trustlogics becomes more strong. I hope that the bond of the team will become stronger too in order for them to build also a strong community
Position is not a matter at all, the important thing here is that he can share his knowledge and experience to the team. As he described by trustlogics as preeminent expert in blockchain technology. In addition, his rewards that he got. With this kind of description, we conclude that he can help really for the improvement of the team specially to the project.
summerbloom

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:01:59 PM

Hello Everyone!
TrustLogics and Authbridge have partnered with the objective of facilitating Data attestation, developing HR services by digitally magnifying the employment background screening and Background verification process.
Follow us on Twitter Here :- https://twitter.com/TrustLogicsUS
Joun us on Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/trustlogics
THANK YOU!

Great news! It is good to know that there is another partnership. This is great for boosting the trust of investors to the trust logics project because this shows how committed the team is with the platform they are trying to build. I am very positive that there will only be good news in the coming days.

wow so AuthBridge would be one of the validators of applicants data. Seems reliable and professional.

yes definitely a great news, More partnership should be made in trustlogic ,
it should be the standard of the recruitment industry.

very professional! as the middle platform between the employers and employees ,
its really good that trustlogic collaborates with other professionals that can help the efficiency
of this project.

TrustLogics will really need professionals. They must have experts or people that are reliable in the said field
that they're about to embark with. Having experts or professionals make TrustLogics more credible and secured in terms
of how people view them.

that's nice to see that the trustlogics have an fantastic performance, they give an time and effort to this project, congratulations in advance to all the team I hope that the all success will be on yours.

Yes, you are right about that. Well it is nice to see that the trustlogics are now having another partnership and with that we all sure that there are many crypto users who will invest and sure that they can gave another good feedback about this project.
This  kind  of news are really prove,that the core learder team of trustlogics platform technology are seriously commetted to this project,that's why  the achievement of this project are continously growing and fruitful ,so that some investor out there  will attract the good result

Great news, good to know that the team has this kind of partnership around the industry to make us more secure and private.
Keep up the good work TrustLogics Team and Developers. More partnership and sponsorship to come.
another great news! trustlogic is really working hard on this. this is another huge step for the success of trustlogic, this will surely make the platform very secure. and with trustlogic partnering with different companies/platforms thies will attract many investors and will gain the trust that they need.

It is good that trust Logics has their own partnership, It will make their platform more reliable to use with, also the job seekers will now have a chance on finding the right job for them at the right time of course, also the employers will now have a good view in the success of its company's economical growth.

After they hit their desired softcap or hard cap what will be the next step of trustlogics? As we can see they are gathering and looking for a potential partners aight now and they keep improving their mobile applications and platform.
They are already working. I think to look for more partnership with bigger companies and to make their platform more better. I’m nit sure but it is surely written in their roadmap. I wish will will partner also with companies in Asia like in my country.

That’s good news! It’s also great that their partner validators are being announced or revealed, to get rid of the speculations of possible conspiracy. Because I read some of the comments here and they are doubting the authenticity of the verification process with partnered validators.
Lol! I also used to doubt   Grin. I was thinking of how can a private investigator go to verify on a person’s personal and educational background. I was thinking at it as something fake or i dont know how to explain but i was thinking it was impossible to hire FBI to investigate a person.  Cheesy
In my opinion, Trustlogics is doing well and will continuously build a good reputation to gain the trust of their
clients. In connection to having a Certified Validators, I am sure that they have evaluated and screened them
thoroughly as they play a very significant role in their platform.

I agree with you because trustlogic continues to do good service so its good reputation keeps their clients confident so they keep doing just the right to get the title certified validator, so on a nice trustlogic platform they continue to trust it.

More partnership is good for Trustlogics. It only means more people working to achieve its goals and be able to deliver quality service to its customers and platform users. Trustlogics assured us that they will be only partnering with qualified validator and they will do background checking and verification legally. They have the respect for Law and order and will be abiding by the Law as they do their business. No FBI person required here I think.

Sure enough what we are seeing now is just the tip of the iceberg. We know that Trustlogics has already been recognized as a top enterprise among new business start ups by receiving an award and getting high rating on their ICO. We see more and more countries signing Memorandum of Understanding with Trustlogics and more companies are partnering with Trustlogics as validators. We see Trust, growth and development even in the early stages of Trustlogics. I can only spell SUCCESS with Trustlogics Team. Congratulations and More power to you guys.
I'm also believe to trustlogics that someday will trending worldwide due to more expert and genius  people about technologically enthusiast at blockchain technology are also  involved to this trustlogis as team of this project, like  Mr,Simo, Mr,Key and Business Development Manager, Mr,Andre Bucknor.

Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:07:02 PM

as i am spectating the growth of the project,
even there are no completion of the ICO yet.
TRUSTLOGIC and its team will conquer the industry of hiring as they are not just focusing on the job-seekers on getting job and placing them in the right field, But also to solve many problems in hiring and working around the world.

Yes, they will!I haven't known a platform like this of Trustlogics before for employment related thing that goes through
a meticulous, thorough planning not just to alleviate the problem in this of industry,but to really help address them in an extensive way worldwide.
Ease for recruiters and jobseekers, service requestors and individual service providers and also to other companies who find their platforms useful for them in searching and looking for qualified individual like for example, an exchange student.
dreamvacation2018

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:53:33 PM

Hello Everyone!
TrustLogics and Authbridge have partnered with the objective of facilitating Data attestation, developing HR services by digitally magnifying the employment background screening and Background verification process.
Follow us on Twitter Here :- https://twitter.com/TrustLogicsUS
Joun us on Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/trustlogics
THANK YOU!

Great news! It is good to know that there is another partnership. This is great for boosting the trust of investors to the trust logics project because this shows how committed the team is with the platform they are trying to build. I am very positive that there will only be good news in the coming days.

wow so AuthBridge would be one of the validators of applicants data. Seems reliable and professional.

yes definitely a great news, More partnership should be made in trustlogic ,
it should be the standard of the recruitment industry.

very professional! as the middle platform between the employers and employees ,
its really good that trustlogic collaborates with other professionals that can help the efficiency
of this project.

TrustLogics will really need professionals. They must have experts or people that are reliable in the said field
that they're about to embark with. Having experts or professionals make TrustLogics more credible and secured in terms
of how people view them.

that's nice to see that the trustlogics have an fantastic performance, they give an time and effort to this project, congratulations in advance to all the team I hope that the all success will be on yours.

Yes, you are right about that. Well it is nice to see that the trustlogics are now having another partnership and with that we all sure that there are many crypto users who will invest and sure that they can gave another good feedback about this project.
This  kind  of news are really prove,that the core learder team of trustlogics platform technology are seriously commetted to this project,that's why  the achievement of this project are continously growing and fruitful ,so that some investor out there  will attract the good result

Great news, good to know that the team has this kind of partnership around the industry to make us more secure and private.
Keep up the good work TrustLogics Team and Developers. More partnership and sponsorship to come.
another great news! trustlogic is really working hard on this. this is another huge step for the success of trustlogic, this will surely make the platform very secure. and with trustlogic partnering with different companies/platforms thies will attract many investors and will gain the trust that they need.

It is good that trust Logics has their own partnership, It will make their platform more reliable to use with, also the job seekers will now have a chance on finding the right job for them at the right time of course, also the employers will now have a good view in the success of its company's economical growth.

After they hit their desired softcap or hard cap what will be the next step of trustlogics? As we can see they are gathering and looking for a potential partners aight now and they keep improving their mobile applications and platform.
They are already working. I think to look for more partnership with bigger companies and to make their platform more better. I’m nit sure but it is surely written in their roadmap. I wish will will partner also with companies in Asia like in my country.

That’s good news! It’s also great that their partner validators are being announced or revealed, to get rid of the speculations of possible conspiracy. Because I read some of the comments here and they are doubting the authenticity of the verification process with partnered validators.
Lol! I also used to doubt   Grin. I was thinking of how can a private investigator go to verify on a person’s personal and educational background. I was thinking at it as something fake or i dont know how to explain but i was thinking it was impossible to hire FBI to investigate a person.  Cheesy
In my opinion, Trustlogics is doing well and will continuously build a good reputation to gain the trust of their
clients. In connection to having a Certified Validators, I am sure that they have evaluated and screened them
thoroughly as they play a very significant role in their platform.

I agree with you because trustlogic continues to do good service so its good reputation keeps their clients confident so they keep doing just the right to get the title certified validator, so on a nice trustlogic platform they continue to trust it.

More partnership is good for Trustlogics. It only means more people working to achieve its goals and be able to deliver quality service to its customers and platform users. Trustlogics assured us that they will be only partnering with qualified validator and they will do background checking and verification legally. They have the respect for Law and order and will be abiding by the Law as they do their business. No FBI person required here I think.

Sure enough what we are seeing now is just the tip of the iceberg. We know that Trustlogics has already been recognized as a top enterprise among new business start ups by receiving an award and getting high rating on their ICO. We see more and more countries signing Memorandum of Understanding with Trustlogics and more companies are partnering with Trustlogics as validators. We see Trust, growth and development even in the early stages of Trustlogics. I can only spell SUCCESS with Trustlogics Team. Congratulations and More power to you guys.
I'm also believe to trustlogics that someday will trending worldwide due to more expert and genius  people about technologically enthusiast at blockchain technology are also  involved to this trustlogis as team of this project, like  Mr,Simo, Mr,Key and Business Development Manager, Mr,Andre Bucknor.
Aside from that the motivation in hardwork of the  team are always recognizes to the good sign of task ,that's why trustlogics investor is enough to hold of this reason becuase trustlogics  as of now are  running smoothly.

sexybambam21

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:00:46 PM

Based on your white paper "background checks and document verification can take lot of time and may lead to loss
of a good candidate. With Blockchain technology, the time taken for verification processes
will be reduced to a minimum, which will ultimately lead to quicker and effective recruitments"

Yes Trust Logics is very interesting and I really love the platform and using blockchain this will be a big help to us and a chances to all jobseeker to lessen unemployed in our country.

You are correct about this. Trustlogics will really lessen the verification processes and will make the process a lot faster because all of the requirements was already documented and saved on the database. The speed of the process will definitely doesn't affect the efficiency and effectiveness of the hiring process.
That's good explanation for those who asking the speed of the processing time of the TrustLogics for the verification, well this is the answer and now they will make it some try for sure because the TrustLogics will make all jobseekers find a job easily and faster.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:04:23 PM

TrustLogics Security and Privacy pattern is so damn good now. I'm well satisfied on their news and updates. I will probably using this project like my other social media applications. Well Done TrustLogics Team and Developers.

Yes,I agree with you. Trustlogics coming up  with security and privacy pattern is good, actually great!Because it gives a sense of peace both to jobseekers and recruitment industry.But not just addressing those mentioned earlier but also helping this industry become efficient and flawed free with their creative recruitment procedures to avoid fake qualification and failed background checks.
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:31:33 PM

Based on your white paper "background checks and document verification can take lot of time and may lead to loss
of a good candidate. With Blockchain technology, the time taken for verification processes
will be reduced to a minimum, which will ultimately lead to quicker and effective recruitments"

Yes Trust Logics is very interesting and I really love the platform and using blockchain this will be a big help to us and a chances to all jobseeker to lessen unemployed in our country.
It will help also the parents to ease their burden about the daily expenses of their unemployed child. Just like me but in my case, I am not yet a graduated student. I am just nominated to be part of the graduation next year. Hm. Exactly! For sure, I can use trustlogics for the next year, if ever TrustLogics application is available already.
I hope the team will go also in my country, I am here in Southeast Asia. One of the best country in the world.
We all hope that this project will become available in different country and the we can apply inside or outside the country, most of the time we are all looking for a job with better income even it is too hard for us to live apart to our love one's but we have no choice than to accept where we can live and find a good future.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:35:20 PM

A project that will give a helping hand for the jobless people all over the world, Moreover, even the housewife/househusband can do have a chance to gain with Trustlogics, wow! this was such a cool project, I am sure that this will succeed in the long run. I will keep an eye for this project.

Well,,its true because  trustlogics are widely market to almost jobseeker ,,but I want to know to this system of trustlogics, if will have age limit for jobseeker? because in my country  traditionally,some online  job company will have age limit for their jobseeker,,like age limit will belong to 18-30 years old only.

I think, the Trustlogics does not look at the age, there are some companies even if you are an old man or a young as long as you are work smoothly you can steel work. I dont think that the trustlogics have an age limit.

Trustlogics is open to anyone brother, as long as you know how to understand their project you are welcome here, whether you are an applicant,

or whatever. Besides, you can also trade the token of Truslogics once their project has been finish aside from enjoying their services too.

what amazing project of trustlogics, if old man jobseeker will provide also to having a job,and if will passed to their validator as  long as old jobseeker will complete  requirement  and they approve to their employeer.

really ? if old man or woman jobseeker will  have a chance to have  a job at trustlogics blockchain system,despite her age are old and will comply to passed the requirment base on the system of trustlogics,,if really true

It all depends on the  company or recruiters  if they will allow overage people to be hired. I think they will indicate the age limit on the hiring platform and other requirements that needed.
yup i agree, it all depends on company or recruiter that will be posting a vacant job.
if the recruiter gets the job seekers profile, the recruiter is expected to put the job seeker-
in the most suitable job for them.all the data sent by the job seeker will be stored in their secured network.

I think that the tyoe of job that the job seekers want is not that much of a concern from the companies that want to employ people because these companies know what they are already looking for and what vacancies they have in their companies. As long as the jobseeker has great backgrounds and has great feedbacks if there are already some available, then accepting them won't really be that much of a problem.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:58:57 PM

It will help also the parents to ease their burden about the daily expenses of their unemployed child. Just like me but in my case, I am not yet a graduated student. I am just nominated to be part of the graduation next year. Hm. Exactly! For sure, I can use trustlogics for the next year, if ever TrustLogics application is available already.
I hope the team will go also in my country, I am here in Southeast Asia. One of the best country in the world.
We all hope that this project will become available in different country and the we can apply inside or outside the country, most of the time we are all looking for a job with better income even it is too hard for us to live apart to our love one's but we have no choice than to accept where we can live and find a good future.

I believe that this project will be all over the world in no time considering the type of problems that its platform aims to solve. It really is not easy working so far from your family. And the worse thing? Well, the worse thing is that sometimes, you end up not getting the job you really want and the amount of salary you are expecting. And in some cases, be bullied in your work place or abused in some of the jobs. This platform will definitely change this world for the better.
Lucilfer

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:03:51 PM

I believe that this project will be all over the world in no time considering the type of problems that its platform aims to solve. It really is not easy working so far from your family. And the worse thing? Well, the worse thing is that sometimes, you end up not getting the job you really want and the amount of salary you are expecting. And in some cases, be bullied in your work place or abused in some of the jobs. This platform will definitely change this world for the better.
And in addtion, it will also change how we look at the traditional job hirings and other job related problems. Although we are still following the traditional way of job hiring, they made something great out of it, and the benefit is that, it will make the lives and those applicants much conventional and much easier than before.
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:08:31 PM

TrustLogics Security and Privacy pattern is so damn good now. I'm well satisfied on their news and updates. I will probably using this project like my other social media applications. Well Done TrustLogics Team and Developers.

Yes,I agree with you. Trustlogics coming up  with security and privacy pattern is good, actually great!Because it gives a sense of peace both to jobseekers and recruitment industry.But not just addressing those mentioned earlier but also helping this industry become efficient and flawed free with their creative recruitment procedures to avoid fake qualification and failed background checks.

having a great security is one of the best things that the trustlogics have nowadays, hope to see that this project will support a lot of people interms of searching job.
Lucilfer

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:42:05 PM

having a great security is one of the best things that the trustlogics have nowadays, hope to see that this project will support a lot of people interms of searching job.
Hopefully they will manage to launch this one without big issues or problems on hand. It is really a great idea on having something really useful in this basic problem we are always encountering day by day. This could be a very good asset for someone like me who is searching a job also whether just for a part time or non part timer.
langka1213

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:46:07 PM

I hope to see that this project will have access all countries around the world, we must support this project until this project will success. and lots of people have access to.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:59:01 PM

A project that will give a helping hand for the jobless people all over the world, Moreover, even the housewife/househusband can do have a chance to gain with Trustlogics, wow! this was such a cool project, I am sure that this will succeed in the long run. I will keep an eye for this project.

Well,,its true because  trustlogics are widely market to almost jobseeker ,,but I want to know to this system of trustlogics, if will have age limit for jobseeker? because in my country  traditionally,some online  job company will have age limit for their jobseeker,,like age limit will belong to 18-30 years old only.

I think, the Trustlogics does not look at the age, there are some companies even if you are an old man or a young as long as you are work smoothly you can steel work. I dont think that the trustlogics have an age limit.
Your right, TrustLogics has no age limit I think and besides as what I observe there are lot of young people apply online compare to oldest but they are all welcome i think, as long as the person can do the task and the company will allow or accept the oldest or middle age people.
Trustlogics is open to anyone brother, as long as you know how to understand their project you are welcome here, whether you are an applicant,

or whatever. Besides, you can also trade the token of Truslogics once their project has been finish aside from enjoying their services too.

what amazing project of trustlogics, if old man jobseeker will provide also to having a job,and if will passed to their validator as  long as old jobseeker will complete  requirement  and they approve to their employeer.

really ? if old man or woman jobseeker will  have a chance to have  a job at trustlogics blockchain system,despite her age are old and will comply to passed the requirment base on the system of trustlogics,,if really true

It all depends on the  company or recruiters  if they will allow overage people to be hired. I think they will indicate the age limit on the hiring platform and other requirements that needed.
yup i agree, it all depends on company or recruiter that will be posting a vacant job.
if the recruiter gets the job seekers profile, the recruiter is expected to put the job seeker-
in the most suitable job for them.all the data sent by the job seeker will be stored in their secured network.

Of course that will always be the case because when companies need workers, they know what they are looking for and already have a job that needs workers. Which is why when they see the profile of the jobseeker and the feedbacks of other employers (if any), then they will choose the ones with the better reviews.

Adding up the job scarcity and lack of availability in terms of worker change.
Maybe this are the two possible end of this project but maybe it is too impossible that job will have that scarcity because they are too much in the globe. But we can’t see what will happen in the future huh.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:31:22 PM

Your right, TrustLogics has no age limit I think and besides as what I observe there are lot of young people apply online compare to oldest but they are all welcome i think, as long as the person can do the task and the company will allow or accept the oldest or middle age people.

what amazing project of trustlogics, if old man jobseeker will provide also to having a job,and if will passed to their validator as  long as old jobseeker will complete  requirement  and they approve to their employeer.

really ? if old man or woman jobseeker will  have a chance to have  a job at trustlogics blockchain system,despite her age are old and will comply to passed the requirment base on the system of trustlogics,,if really true

It all depends on the  company or recruiters  if they will allow overage people to be hired. I think they will indicate the age limit on the hiring platform and other requirements that needed.

Of course that will always be the case because when companies need workers, they know what they are looking for and already have a job that needs workers. Which is why when they see the profile of the jobseeker and the feedbacks of other employers (if any), then they will choose the ones with the better reviews.
Not just a helping hand but also a shelter for a jobless worker. Employment is very difficult nowadays so many people are into a big dept and suddenly became poor,
if this project succeed workers around the world will have that standard way of living that eats quality food at least 3 time a day unlike before.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:46:45 PM

I am wondering if there is a ratings and review platform for Applicant, Individual Service Provider (ISP) to see what are the rates of the Employer (Service Requester) so that they can also decide what company they will choose? This rating system is just to protect the applicant on choosing abusive employers.
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:13:17 PM

May I know if the Validators are individual or a should it be a company to a country? I am considering to be one in my own country to be able to help the hiring industry to be very reliable and free from any dishonest applicants that fake their employment credentials and work experience.
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: