Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:31:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:48:51 AM

The 12-month pilot of TrustLogics is under process in Curacao.
It aims to improve the current hiring and recruiting processes in the country and create a plan to implement a job fair program.

JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR INSTANT HELP
- [/size]

This is really nice! I knew it! Trustlogics Team is really doing well especially on making all the things possible based on their plan. This is reality guys. Be ready for more! I am very glad for this news. Good Job Trustlogics Team!

I am excited for the result of the pilot run. Curacao is very lucky to have the pilot run in their place. They will be the first one to experience how great is Trustlogics project. I am sure that everything will be fine. If there are things that need to be polished, I think they can also make it because Trustlogics has a great and committed team.    

That's great! I am.so excited for Curacao, They will be the first one to experience TrustLogics, expertise when it comes to recruitment. Surely, jobseekers and recruiters feels the excitement too and can't wait to try it out.  Hope that it will all goes well.

Do you think Curacao will be accepting also jobseekers abroad or is it local for the.meantime?  You know for a country to open its doors from other countries, i think they have to secure some permits first? Or is it ok to hire directly? Or dies it even have a job opening available for expats or foreign workers.

I’m sure there will be proper procedure for that. But i believe Curacao will first focus on its own people for this will be the first time they are going to do this so for sure they will try it first on their own people but as the demand for workers grow, they can also open for foreign applicants too as other countries do but they have to apply the proper procedure in hiring foreign workers.

And if they will be accepting foreign applicants, what will be the role of Trustlogics then? Recruiters will find their profiles in Trustlogics for them to decide whether the applicant is qualified or not. Actually there is not much ways to verify a person’s document in my country aside from asking them to provide the original copy with registry number or with the seal of authentication or red ribbon. If there will be Trustlogics in my country maybe they will be able to implement this verifications through validators as well.

The role  of Trustlogic is to secure the data of the applicants. Have it verified by the suitable validators through jobseekers request. Good news for the jobseekers, I do believe that  this will cut off huge placement fees if there is a job orders abroad.  Recruiters will directly post in Trustlogistics.  

My idea about  how the suitable validators work is that, TrustLogics will get their partnered validators from different countries.  This is to offer a credible verification result.  It is more realistic if an applicant from India for example, will be verified by the partner validators in that same country, so they can check it fast and accurate.
That is your idea. Do you have any valid reference about how will trustlogics team will ensure that validators are credible to their job? It is difficult to trust in validators who cannot do their job properly. You can post some link here for your post to be proven. It is good if there is a reference because it is more reliable information.
I agree with him, trust logics will have third party company from different countries as a validator to able to do the job's efficiently and i think this part of the hiring process its very hard that's why trust logics needs a validator that have high reputation and a trusted agency on their own country that have capabilities to do this job..
I don't say that I did not agree with him. As a matter of fact, I supported his idea but I just want to know if there is a legit reference that he can give to us in order to know that his information is valid. Well, if it was his own opinion, I respect it. To have a partnership with validators in every country, is a good idea. But I think they should also know their validators deeply.
And i understand you roukawa and you have a point on what you said, as a jobseeker we have to check the validator if they are credible to be in that position... Maybe sonjay just explained further what bitbratt wanted to say, and that's all i guess... And i know both of you are on the same side for trustlogics success that's why you're here right!?
Hmmm, that's right we are all here to see the success of this project until it materialize... We just need to support it all the way and exchange our idea to know deeply about this project, and we could also help others by sharing our knowledge with them regarding this project...
That`s right, we are also here to witness on how the developer and their team run their system successfully. Having an idea or concept like is very hard it`s because, there are lots of competitors right now who actually build like this kind of idea, but few of them are having good progress, which is we don`t want to happen like that in this project. Well you`re right it helps a lot when we share our knowledge about Trust logic platform to other people in order to see what is the purpose of this project about.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ConquerGold

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:04:44 AM

I get the other money making parts like the verification part and referral part but how will the reputation building system work? Whta does the users need to do? WIll they just need to write up regarding someone else's schools and training even though they don't know about it?
Anonyms

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:17:46 AM

I get the other money making parts like the verification part and referral part but how will the reputation building system work? Whta does the users need to do? Will they just need to write up regarding someone else's schools and training even though they don't know about it?
I think it might work like up vote or like or something like that, and it seems that each profile has some kind of percentage in it so those with high percentage have better profiles, sort of.
amir.malik

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:33:09 AM

I get the other money making parts like the verification part and referral part but how will the reputation building system work? Whta does the users need to do? Will they just need to write up regarding someone else's schools and training even though they don't know about it?
I think it might work like up vote or like or something like that, and it seems that each profile has some kind of percentage in it so those with high percentage have better profiles, sort of.
Will it be trustworthy then? If the school or training institution is really good, then there would be no problem building its reputation and building the reputation of the applicant. Is that how it works?
OlympusMons

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:50:29 AM

Will it be trustworthy then? If the school or training institution is really good, then there would be no problem building its reputation and building the reputation of the applicant. Is that how it works?
I'm not sure hot it really works but it probably means you just have to build the applicant's reputation and get paid by it, probably. Not sure how that could help an applicant since the application should speak for itself.
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:06:09 AM

I'm not sure hot it really works but it probably means you just have to build the applicant's reputation and get paid by it, probably. Not sure how that could help an applicant since the application should speak for itself.
Hmmm, its a good question actually. They used to say all about security and privacy pattern but we do not understand how reputation building works. If it is percentage based giving it is not accurate and may be got the idea of percent on how the school was rated by the past reviews of the reviewers. For me as an suggestion make a picture verification for the platform to check if the paper is correct and check if it was legit.
KryptoKash

Activity: 511
Merit: 275

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:23:52 AM

This ICO Has Been Listed, Rate And Review It Here: http://icovoz.com/icos/view/TrustLogics

JJelly

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:24:13 AM

Is TrustLogics Team will having a native or local workers on the platform? Just in concern because of the languages and writing barriers used in different countries in the world. Maybe it is also a great way to check the credentials of the worker around the world.
haiyen.pham

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:26:58 AM

beautiful interface  Cheesy
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:36:00 AM

This ICO Has Been Listed, Rate And Review It Here: http://icovoz.com/icos/view/TrustLogics
Good to know that TrustLogics was being recognized now in different sites around the internet. Good sign of succeeding on marketing and reviewing. It is great that an ICO or a project was being put on the public sites because of it advertising power and marketing. Great job on this.
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:50:59 AM

Is TrustLogics Team will having a native or local workers on the platform? Just in concern because of the languages and writing barriers used in different countries in the world. Maybe it is also a great way to check the credentials of the worker around the world.
Maybe yes to break the barriers of languages and writing. It is also a good suggestion on finding of the "TrustLogics Local Worker" for customer service and company concerns. They may be the one to check the paper documents of the employee coz they are the only one to know if his/her portfolio paper credentials was legit or not.
FrankyLu

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:32:50 AM

Good to know that TrustLogics was being recognized now in different sites around the internet. Good sign of succeeding on marketing and reviewing. It is great that an ICO or a project was being put on the public sites because of it advertising power and marketing. Great job on this.

It is really great to be a part of this community as the team is good with strong background knowledge.
FrankyLu

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:39:46 AM

Read the whitepaper of Trust logics it is really nice white paper with a great idea that they have put
FrankyLu

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:47:38 AM

I have also seen the award function where TrustLogics got award great superb work Truslogics and team we all are proud of you.
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:19:42 AM

Hey guys! Take a look at this!
Recognition always motivates! TrustLogics won the Silver Stevie Award 2018, an award that recognizes accomplishments and contributions of companies worldwide. TrustLogics has been conferred upon the title of Software Tech Startup of the year.

Congratulations Trustlogics!

Wow!  Shocked Shocked
It’s a good news Bitfinnese! Thanks for the info. Congratulations Trustlogics. You doing great. It is just a beginning and you will get more of these if you continue to pursue you noble visions. Another success story for you.
Wonderful! Great accomplishment Trustlogics! Thanks for posting this news Bitfinnese. You kniw recognitions, awards and compliments always motivate and i hope this will motivate Trustlogics to make their service even more better.

Great job for Trustlogics. Congratulations. An award is the best expression of recognition of your accomplishment. This will bring more trust and confidence for users and investors to invest more with your company. Keep it up and I know you will be bringing in more bacon in the future.
Happy to know that your project has now an award, an implication of success in the near future. Deserving Team, you working hard for these for a long time and look at you now you are here reaching your goals and success. I'm so proud of you TrustLogics Team you deserve it all, Double thumbs up on you Team and Dev's.
Proud of you TrustLogics Team, it is a good sign that your project will succeed, it is already success for me though. More steps to go and more awards to me won. Great Project that deserves awards. Around of applause everybody this Team won an award.

This just shows that this project really has a vision. Good to know that this project is up and running and with the new award it received this year, would be a plus for the investors to really look out for this project and hopefully would be successful in the many more years to come. I will truly support this project, not just because of the award that it got and recognition (well maybe it is a plus) but because I like their roadmap. It will really help a lot of people for sure.

The vision or mission will only be prove if lots of action are being apply while their campaign project is running in good progress, don't you? And as far as

I can with the flow of this campaign, the result was probably amazing actually. Meaning, Trustlogics is doing well smoothly accordingly. I knew in the

near future they're going to have more achievements to be receive, so happy with the result of trustlogics so far.
FrankyLu

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:29:26 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DgIqq_UXkAE-S8d.jpg

Hey guys! Take a look at this!
Recognition always motivates! TrustLogics won the Silver Stevie Award 2018, an award that recognizes accomplishments and contributions of companies worldwide. TrustLogics has been conferred upon the title of Software Tech Startup of the year.

Congratulations Trustlogics!

Wow!  Shocked Shocked
It’s a good news Bitfinnese! Thanks for the info. Congratulations Trustlogics. You doing great. It is just a beginning and you will get more of these if you continue to pursue you noble visions. Another success story for you.
Wonderful! Great accomplishment Trustlogics! Thanks for posting this news Bitfinnese. You kniw recognitions, awards and compliments always motivate and i hope this will motivate Trustlogics to make their service even more better.

Great job for Trustlogics. Congratulations. An award is the best expression of recognition of your accomplishment. This will bring more trust and confidence for users and investors to invest more with your company. Keep it up and I know you will be bringing in more bacon in the future.
Happy to know that your project has now an award, an implication of success in the near future. Deserving Team, you working hard for these for a long time and look at you now you are here reaching your goals and success. I'm so proud of you TrustLogics Team you deserve it all, Double thumbs up on you Team and Dev's.
Proud of you TrustLogics Team, it is a good sign that your project will succeed, it is already success for me though. More steps to go and more awards to me won. Great Project that deserves awards. Around of applause everybody this Team won an award.

This just shows that this project really has a vision. Good to know that this project is up and running and with the new award it received this year, would be a plus for the investors to really look out for this project and hopefully would be successful in the many more years to come. I will truly support this project, not just because of the award that it got and recognition (well maybe it is a plus) but because I like their roadmap. It will really help a lot of people for sure.

The vision or mission will only be prove if lots of action are being apply while their campaign project is running in good progress, don't you? And as far as

I can with the flow of this campaign, the result was probably amazing actually. Meaning, Trustlogics is doing well smoothly accordingly. I knew in the

near future they're going to have more achievements to be receive, so happy with the result of trustlogics so far.

I can see the potential and future of this organization congratulations Trustlogics for your success
bitrayder

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:33:39 AM

Hi, I'm looking forward to this project. I see many questions being raised and I do believe they are relevant. Let us not complicate things. Trustlogics platform will provide trusted and secured professional data with blockchain technology. Yeah yeah, its not new but security is an issue for other similar platforms. Being texted by credit card companies, insurance companies and lending companies simply because your data have been hacked or was sold to them is a real issue. Fortunately we can expect from TrustLogics to provide us with a secure platform.
I agree that it is hard to find that people can trust the company. They are all the things they want to give us with confidence in every person who trusts us and on the truslogic platform.

Even up to now it is still difficult to find out of which of them is good to trust for. But good to know that with the Trustlogics of course, everybody are gonna

be comfortable and secured because it can manage and handle properly as well. TrustLogics will further reduce the gap between recruiters and jobseekers

by leveraging the full potential of blockchain technology. As a result, the recruitment industry, that previously followed long and tedious protocols, can now

simplify its processes and achieve new levels of efficiency.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tlsgroup.io ║Cryptocurrency Investment Fund║ (https://tlsgroup.io/en/home)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bitzy1219

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

Free Crypto in Stake.com Telegram t.me/StakeCasino

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:48:16 AM

Yes it is a good sign also that other country may notice the mission and vision of Trustlogics, and what it can give to anyone here. Particularly, if it is

referring to a jobless person. Where :

 Users can share their professional data across different platforms by setting permissions

 Recruiters can make the most of a global Peer-to-Peer Hiring model

 Jobseekers can harness the power of TrustLogicsTM partnered validators

 Independent service providers can maintain and leverage their digital portfolios and receive
   ratings for services provided.

◣   Stake.com   ◥
«  Stake 2 - Play Smarter  »
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:00:12 AM

That's why the applicants must pass his/her data information for them to be approve by the validators thru their request,and that's the only they can do but to

wait in the meantime. Because their reputaion will be base on their resume accordingly for them to be accept by the company as well.

So basically it would still depend on your background before the applicants will be accepted at whatever application. That would still be a good idea to pass on the information to get to know the applicant as well.
Agla1a

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:15:04 AM

In trustlogics we dont need to worry about those who will fake their information,as i have read Trust logic has partnered validators who can verified your details. So if the jobseeker is confident about his/her application he/she can easily choose to be verified.

That’s one of the features of Trustlogics that as an investor would love to hear about. Making sure that there is someone assigned to validate and prove the information sent by the applicants.
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: