Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:48:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:49:08 PM

TrustLogics Security and Privacy pattern is so damn good now. I'm well satisfied on their news and updates. I will probably using this project like my other social media applications. Well Done TrustLogics Team and Developers.

Yes,I agree with you. Trustlogics coming up  with security and privacy pattern is good, actually great!Because it gives a sense of peace both to jobseekers and recruitment industry.But not just addressing those mentioned earlier but also helping this industry become efficient and flawed free with their creative recruitment procedures to avoid fake qualification and failed background checks.
Right. They will not have to worry anymore if the candidates data submitted are true ir not. No need to double check them. Thanks for these validators Trustlogics have. I wish them more partnership with other countries and companies.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:31:33 PM

Based on your white paper "background checks and document verification can take lot of time and may lead to loss
of a good candidate. With Blockchain technology, the time taken for verification processes
will be reduced to a minimum, which will ultimately lead to quicker and effective recruitments"

Yes Trust Logics is very interesting and I really love the platform and using blockchain this will be a big help to us and a chances to all jobseeker to lessen unemployed in our country.

You are correct about this. Trustlogics will really lessen the verification processes and will make the process a lot faster because all of the requirements was already documented and saved on the database. The speed of the process will definitely doesn't affect the efficiency and effectiveness of the hiring process.
That's good explanation for those who asking the speed of the processing time of the TrustLogics for the verification, well this is the answer and now they will make it some try for sure because the TrustLogics will make all jobseekers find a job easily and faster.
I was also thinking. What if there will be more and more users or applicants asking for verifications, so the process will be slower for sure. Validators has to do their job manually to make sure they gather the right informations about the applicants so i think it will take time for them.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:09:10 PM

TrustLogics Security and Privacy pattern is so damn good now. I'm well satisfied on their news and updates. I will probably using this project like my other social media applications. Well Done TrustLogics Team and Developers.

Yes,I agree with you. Trustlogics coming up  with security and privacy pattern is good, actually great!Because it gives a sense of peace both to jobseekers and recruitment industry.But not just addressing those mentioned earlier but also helping this industry become efficient and flawed free with their creative recruitment procedures to avoid fake qualification and failed background checks.
Right. They will not have to worry anymore if the candidates data submitted are true ir not. No need to double check them. Thanks for these validators Trustlogics have. I wish them more partnership with other countries and companies.

Precisely, one of the.main objectives of TrustLogics is to help the recruiters lessen the.process.in selection.process.of possible.employees, and throught the reliable and reputable partnered validators, their.objectives will be served.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:36:21 PM

Based on your white paper "background checks and document verification can take lot of time and may lead to loss
of a good candidate. With Blockchain technology, the time taken for verification processes
will be reduced to a minimum, which will ultimately lead to quicker and effective recruitments"

Yes Trust Logics is very interesting and I really love the platform and using blockchain this will be a big help to us and a chances to all jobseeker to lessen unemployed in our country.

You are correct about this. Trustlogics will really lessen the verification processes and will make the process a lot faster because all of the requirements was already documented and saved on the database. The speed of the process will definitely doesn't affect the efficiency and effectiveness of the hiring process.
That's good explanation for those who asking the speed of the processing time of the TrustLogics for the verification, well this is the answer and now they will make it some try for sure because the TrustLogics will make all jobseekers find a job easily and faster.
I was also thinking. What if there will be more and more users or applicants asking for verifications, so the process will be slower for sure. Validators has to do their job manually to make sure they gather the right informations about the applicants so i think it will take time for them.

One of the objective of Trustlogics is to have lesser time input in selection process. Just in case, that there will be lots of applicantsbhat needed verifications, i think they can increase their partnered validators, depending on the demand.
kibuloy1987

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:00:13 PM

as i am spectating the growth of the project,
even there are no completion of the ICO yet.
TRUSTLOGIC and its team will conquer the industry of hiring as they are not just focusing on the job-seekers on getting job and placing them in the right field, But also to solve many problems in hiring and working around the world.

Yes, they will!I haven't known a platform like this of Trustlogics before for employment related thing that goes through
a meticulous, thorough planning not just to alleviate the problem in this of industry,but to really help address them in an extensive way worldwide.
Ease for recruiters and jobseekers, service requestors and individual service providers and also to other companies who find their platforms useful for them in searching and looking for qualified individual like for example, an exchange student.

for me the trustlogic is unique to everyone because they are focused on how their projects will be successful in the future and will benefit from hiring around the world with the help of a trustlogic system.
powerglade

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:02:21 PM

one good thing that a platform must have is a very secured network, and trustlogic is one one those platforms that can give you a fast and secured network. all data sent by their users is kept in their secured network.
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:17:21 PM

It will help also the parents to ease their burden about the daily expenses of their unemployed child. Just like me but in my case, I am not yet a graduated student. I am just nominated to be part of the graduation next year. Hm. Exactly! For sure, I can use trustlogics for the next year, if ever TrustLogics application is available already.
I hope the team will go also in my country, I am here in Southeast Asia. One of the best country in the world.
We all hope that this project will become available in different country and the we can apply inside or outside the country, most of the time we are all looking for a job with better income even it is too hard for us to live apart to our love one's but we have no choice than to accept where we can live and find a good future.

I believe that this project will be all over the world in no time considering the type of problems that its platform aims to solve. It really is not easy working so far from your family. And the worse thing? Well, the worse thing is that sometimes, you end up not getting the job you really want and the amount of salary you are expecting. And in some cases, be bullied in your work place or abused in some of the jobs. This platform will definitely change this world for the better.
i agree, being a ofw is very hard leaving your family behind just to work and when you get to your job some get harassed by their bosses and some are racist.but with trustlogic things would be more easy for jobseekers no need to work far from home you'll only need a good background and a honest profile then your good to go.
batch2016

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:31:37 PM

Hello Everyone!
TrustLogics and Authbridge have partnered with the objective of facilitating Data attestation, developing HR services by digitally magnifying the employment background screening and Background verification process.
Follow us on Twitter Here :- https://twitter.com/TrustLogicsUS
Joun us on Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/trustlogics
THANK YOU!

Great news! It is good to know that there is another partnership. This is great for boosting the trust of investors to the trust logics project because this shows how committed the team is with the platform they are trying to build. I am very positive that there will only be good news in the coming days.

wow so AuthBridge would be one of the validators of applicants data. Seems reliable and professional.

yes definitely a great news, More partnership should be made in trustlogic ,
it should be the standard of the recruitment industry.

very professional! as the middle platform between the employers and employees ,
its really good that trustlogic collaborates with other professionals that can help the efficiency
of this project.

TrustLogics will really need professionals. They must have experts or people that are reliable in the said field
that they're about to embark with. Having experts or professionals make TrustLogics more credible and secured in terms
of how people view them.

that's nice to see that the trustlogics have an fantastic performance, they give an time and effort to this project, congratulations in advance to all the team I hope that the all success will be on yours.

Yes, you are right about that. Well it is nice to see that the trustlogics are now having another partnership and with that we all sure that there are many crypto users who will invest and sure that they can gave another good feedback about this project.
This  kind  of news are really prove,that the core learder team of trustlogics platform technology are seriously commetted to this project,that's why  the achievement of this project are continously growing and fruitful ,so that some investor out there  will attract the good result

Great news, good to know that the team has this kind of partnership around the industry to make us more secure and private.
Keep up the good work TrustLogics Team and Developers. More partnership and sponsorship to come.
another great news! trustlogic is really working hard on this. this is another huge step for the success of trustlogic, this will surely make the platform very secure. and with trustlogic partnering with different companies/platforms thies will attract many investors and will gain the trust that they need.

It is good that trust Logics has their own partnership, It will make their platform more reliable to use with, also the job seekers will now have a chance on finding the right job for them at the right time of course, also the employers will now have a good view in the success of its company's economical growth.

After they hit their desired softcap or hard cap what will be the next step of trustlogics? As we can see they are gathering and looking for a potential partners aight now and they keep improving their mobile applications and platform.
They are already working. I think to look for more partnership with bigger companies and to make their platform more better. I’m nit sure but it is surely written in their roadmap. I wish will will partner also with companies in Asia like in my country.

That’s good news! It’s also great that their partner validators are being announced or revealed, to get rid of the speculations of possible conspiracy. Because I read some of the comments here and they are doubting the authenticity of the verification process with partnered validators.
Lol! I also used to doubt   Grin. I was thinking of how can a private investigator go to verify on a person’s personal and educational background. I was thinking at it as something fake or i dont know how to explain but i was thinking it was impossible to hire FBI to investigate a person.  Cheesy
In my opinion, Trustlogics is doing well and will continuously build a good reputation to gain the trust of their
clients. In connection to having a Certified Validators, I am sure that they have evaluated and screened them
thoroughly as they play a very significant role in their platform.

I agree with you because trustlogic continues to do good service so its good reputation keeps their clients confident so they keep doing just the right to get the title certified validator, so on a nice trustlogic platform they continue to trust it.

More partnership is good for Trustlogics. It only means more people working to achieve its goals and be able to deliver quality service to its customers and platform users. Trustlogics assured us that they will be only partnering with qualified validator and they will do background checking and verification legally. They have the respect for Law and order and will be abiding by the Law as they do their business. No FBI person required here I think.

Sure enough what we are seeing now is just the tip of the iceberg. We know that Trustlogics has already been recognized as a top enterprise among new business start ups by receiving an award and getting high rating on their ICO. We see more and more countries signing Memorandum of Understanding with Trustlogics and more companies are partnering with Trustlogics as validators. We see Trust, growth and development even in the early stages of Trustlogics. I can only spell SUCCESS with Trustlogics Team. Congratulations and More power to you guys.
yes thats true it is great and well demonstrated by trustlogic.I believe will be succeed and stable. because of its good service to its clients. so for all the hard work and the team it deserves just to get the title certifield validator. so its good platform remains and trusts its clients.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:20:24 PM

It will help also the parents to ease their burden about the daily expenses of their unemployed child. Just like me but in my case, I am not yet a graduated student. I am just nominated to be part of the graduation next year. Hm. Exactly! For sure, I can use trustlogics for the next year, if ever TrustLogics application is available already.
I hope the team will go also in my country, I am here in Southeast Asia. One of the best country in the world.
We all hope that this project will become available in different country and the we can apply inside or outside the country, most of the time we are all looking for a job with better income even it is too hard for us to live apart to our love one's but we have no choice than to accept where we can live and find a good future.

I believe that this project will be all over the world in no time considering the type of problems that its platform aims to solve. It really is not easy working so far from your family. And the worse thing? Well, the worse thing is that sometimes, you end up not getting the job you really want and the amount of salary you are expecting. And in some cases, be bullied in your work place or abused in some of the jobs. This platform will definitely change this world for the better.
i agree, being a ofw is very hard leaving your family behind just to work and when you get to your job some get harassed by their bosses and some are racist.but with trustlogic things would be more easy for jobseekers no need to work far from home you'll only need a good background and a honest profile then your good to go.

That is the basis why Trustlogics was created. To have a pool of verified professional data that employers and recruiters can rely. Users can also verify recruiters profile. This will shorten the hiring process since companies are assured that the data they are dealing with are true and have been verified by Trustlogics partnered validator.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:44:11 PM

Hello Everyone!
TrustLogics and Authbridge have partnered with the objective of facilitating Data attestation, developing HR services by digitally magnifying the employment background screening and Background verification process.
THANK YOU!

Great news! It is good to know that there is another partnership. This is great for boosting the trust of investors to the trust logics project because this shows how committed the team is with the platform they are trying to build. I am very positive that there will only be good news in the coming days.

wow so AuthBridge would be one of the validators of applicants data. Seems reliable and professional.

its really good that trustlogic collaborates with other professionals that can help the efficiency
of this project.

TrustLogics will really need professionals. They must have experts or people that are reliable in the said field
that they're about to embark with. Having experts or professionals make TrustLogics more credible and secured in terms
of how people view them.

that's nice to see that the trustlogics have an fantastic performance, they give an time and effort to this project, congratulations in advance to all the team I hope that the all success will be on yours.

Yes, you are right about that. Well it is nice to see that the trustlogics are now having another partnership and with that we all sure that there are many crypto users who will invest and sure that they can gave another good feedback about this project.
This  kind  of news are really prove,that the core learder team of trustlogics platform technology are seriously commetted to this project,that's why  the achievement of this project are continously growing and fruitful ,so that some investor out there  will attract the good result

Great news, good to know that the team has this kind of partnership around the industry to make us more secure and private.
Keep up the good work TrustLogics Team and Developers. More partnership and sponsorship to come.
another great news! trustlogic is really working hard on this. this is another huge step for the success of trustlogic, this will surely make the platform very secure. and with trustlogic partnering with different companies/platforms thies will attract many investors and will gain the trust that they need.

It is good that trust Logics has their own partnership, It will make their platform more reliable to use with, also the job seekers will now have a chance on finding the right job for them at the right time of course, also the employers will now have a good view in the success of its company's economical growth.

After they hit their desired softcap or hard cap what will be the next step of trustlogics? As we can see they are gathering and looking for a potential partners aight now and they keep improving their mobile applications and platform.
They are already working. I think to look for more partnership with bigger companies and to make their platform more better. I’m nit sure but it is surely written in their roadmap. I wish will will partner also with companies in Asia like in my country.

That’s good news! It’s also great that their partner validators are being announced or revealed, to get rid of the speculations of possible conspiracy. Because I read some of the comments here and they are doubting the authenticity of the verification process with partnered validators.
Lol! I also used to doubt   Grin. I was thinking of how can a private investigator go to verify on a person’s personal and educational background. I was thinking at it as something fake or i dont know how to explain but i was thinking it was impossible to hire FBI to investigate a person.  Cheesy
In my opinion, Trustlogics is doing well and will continuously build a good reputation to gain the trust of their
clients. In connection to having a Certified Validators, I am sure that they have evaluated and screened them

I agree with you because trustlogic continues to do good service so its good reputation keeps their clients confident so they keep doing just the right to get the title certified validator, so on a nice trustlogic platform they continue to trust it.

More partnership is good for Trustlogics. It only means more people working to achieve its goals and be able to deliver quality service to its customers and platform users. Trustlogics assured us that they will be only partnering with qualified validator and they will do background checking and verification legally. They have the respect for Law and order and will be abiding by the Law as they do their business. No FBI person required here I think.

Sure enough what we are seeing now is just the tip of the iceberg. We know that Trustlogics has already been recognized as a top enterprise among new business start ups by receiving an award and getting high rating on their ICO. We see more and more countries signing Memorandum of Understanding with Trustlogics and more companies are partnering with Trustlogics as validators. We see Trust, growth and development even in the early stages of Trustlogics. I can only spell SUCCESS with Trustlogics Team. Congratulations and More power to you guys.
yes thats true it is great and well demonstrated by trustlogic.I believe will be succeed and stable. because of its good service to its clients. so for all the hard work and the team it deserves just to get the title certifield validator. so its good platform remains and trusts its clients.

Its good to see that new partnerships are formed with Trustlogics. It only shows how promising the future of Trustlogics is. Hand in hand Trustlogics and their certified validators will be serving us soon. We can now be assured that the professional data that will be available in Trustlogics are reliable and properly verified.
dolfo

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:03:14 PM

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I think it is good to have an online interview using trustlogics application. Well, I know it is not part of the platform of trustlogics and it is already above the objectives of this project. But it is good also if they will make some effort to put it. We already innovated the hiring process, why do we not make it completely. Just sharing my idea.

Well you have your point too, but what I think is, if there will be an online interview, I think it will be very difficult for the team since they are going to interview millions of applicants. I mean they are humans too, their body will collapse, I think, because they will be exhausted.
You have got the thing that will mess up! +1 for your opinion. In my opinion, trustlogics is not concern with this issue. Online Job interview can integrate upon the application but the team will never spend their money for just hiring interviewers. Probably, the part of the companies are to interview the jobseekers and it will become an easy for them if they will look for schedule time each applicants that they will interview.
If there is scheduling of time, it will be a favorable for all. Jobseekers can prepare themselves and interviewers will not be tired off because of thousands of applicants.
The thing is, how about those people who have slow connection? It is unfavor with them since the communication will interrupt by connection. In fact, it may become a reason why unequality in job hiring industry. If you have a good answer but your connection is very slow, good things will never happen to you!
I support the traditional way of interview. Interview is not just by means of answering of question in a senseful manner. There thousands of applicant and I know hundreds of that are better in oral communication. One thing that we cannot see in online interview is the projection of the applicant. Non-verbal communication can be a part of interview. As a matter of fact, some interviewers have backgrounds in psychology. Interviewers are looking for the gestures, postures, hand movement, eye movement and mannerisms of interviewee. They don't just seek for our answer because action speaks louder than words. If we interact in live, we can communicate well.

I disagree with online interview. Hope you consider my point also.
I understand your opinion. In fact you have the good point also. We can hide our emotions under an online communication. However, if we are dealing personally, we cannot control our feelings. In fact, we can't lie when there is somebody who is asking to our personal life unless if you have knowledge in psychology. Of course, we can divert our emotion and body language if we can read someone's thought to us.

Aside from that, interviewers are looking for the applicants who have strong personality, attitude and personal appeal and it can be shown when the interview is personally.

Yes I agree with you its not avoidable, though personal interview is a good idea, but since it won't offer fairness in all applicants then maybe the online interview is better than personal interview, afterall it's an online job recruitment right?
On my opinion Online Interview was too difficult as an feature of the platform in some reason. First, people are too shy in terms of having camera talks and in some cases internet connection and camera pixels are one of the problem, if its not camera talk and only online chatting it is a way too biased to the company. Second, too much content on their Android and IOS app, maybe a very big memory to be contained. Third, company and employer likes to interview personally that online, maybe a help if applying abroad rather international.

Yes! You have a point but if the person is shy being interviewed online then how much more personally? I mean I get it that there are also hindrances in using computers for interviewing, but what if the employee is located far away? Let's say from another country, does the company willing to pay the expenses?

these is just all excuses. if you are a serious applicant being shy is not an option. Personality is also one of the criteria in recruiting employees.
thats why trustlogic will definite have competitive and serious applicants in this platform.

Yes I agree, if you really are a serious applicant who needs a serious job then there's no point for all the excuses. If you badly need the job that the company if offering to you, then grab the opportunity and make all the risk to have that job.
natsu_koo

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:44:48 PM

Being one of the participant of this project was a worth. Doing such kind of project like this is a help and solution for every freshmen on industry of job and work. As a graduating college student we do not know how to employ by ourselves only without any help of our parents or professional. Knowing that this project exist we will now apply and learn how to get a job and work in the most easy way as possible.
College also here. Knowing this kind of project that will be used in the near future is great because many on the newly grads has been able to get their dream job without any hassle and tiredness. Using app in these new era is a great way to apply to, nice strategy actually, using this strategy will make this project successful.

So I think the next problem will be the number of jobs open to jobseekers. TrustLogics does makes it a lot easier to
find a job. But at the same time, jobs will also be easily depleted.

Yah right actually, in my current university we are 500+ engineers maybe it would be so difficult to have a job if you have so many compositors. In  one university only how about the others, right? But knowing this kind of project was existing is an asset for them who doesn't know this project and used to apply job fairs, lol.

500 students in just 1 school!
a lucky of a hundred percen will graduate every year and a 50% that is common to graduate.
once done and took exam those 50% will be cut down.
then after those cutting down we dont know what will happen next.
will we have a job on our field? well no worries now!
the new project is here

Yes a great solution for problems like this. This can help those who are fresh graduates and take note, not only those who are professionals can apply also those non professionals as long as you have the skills that the company is searching. Can't wait for this project to launch.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:08:01 AM

i just read that trustlogic platform is available as a mobile application that makes it more efficient to users ,you can check your status anytime and anywhere.

dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:51:35 AM

i just read that trustlogic platform is available as a mobile application that makes it more efficient to users ,you can check your status anytime and anywhere.

thats really nice to have trustlogic platform as a mobile app with this you can be updated anytime of the day
and just anywhere you are.

Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:01:09 AM

Being one of the participant of this project was a worth. Doing such kind of project like this is a help and solution for every freshmen on industry of job and work. As a graduating college student we do not know how to employ by ourselves only without any help of our parents or professional. Knowing that this project exist we will now apply and learn how to get a job and work in the most easy way as possible.
College also here. Knowing this kind of project that will be used in the near future is great because many on the newly grads has been able to get their dream job without any hassle and tiredness. Using app in these new era is a great way to apply to, nice strategy actually, using this strategy will make this project successful.

So I think the next problem will be the number of jobs open to jobseekers. TrustLogics does makes it a lot easier to
find a job. But at the same time, jobs will also be easily depleted.

Yah right actually, in my current university we are 500+ engineers maybe it would be so difficult to have a job if you have so many compositors. In  one university only how about the others, right? But knowing this kind of project was existing is an asset for them who doesn't know this project and used to apply job fairs, lol.

500 students in just 1 school!
a lucky of a hundred percen will graduate every year and a 50% that is common to graduate.
once done and took exam those 50% will be cut down.
then after those cutting down we dont know what will happen next.
will we have a job on our field? well no worries now!
the new project is here

Yes a great solution for problems like this. This can help those who are fresh graduates and take note, not only those who are professionals can apply also those non professionals as long as you have the skills that the company is searching. Can't wait for this project to launch.
That`s right and besides the trust logic system is aiming for all who don`t have a job or even if you are already professional, with the help of this project it gives opportunity to us and for those people who are willing to change their lives.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:33:17 AM

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I think it is good to have an online interview using trustlogics application. Well, I know it is not part of the platform of trustlogics and it is already above the objectives of this project. But it is good also if they will make some effort to put it. We already innovated the hiring process, why do we not make it completely. Just sharing my idea.

Well you have your point too, but what I think is, if there will be an online interview, I think it will be very difficult for the team since they are going to interview millions of applicants. I mean they are humans too, their body will collapse, I think, because they will be exhausted.
You have got the thing that will mess up! +1 for your opinion. In my opinion, trustlogics is not concern with this issue. Online Job interview can integrate upon the application but the team will never spend their money for just hiring interviewers. Probably, the part of the companies are to interview the jobseekers and it will become an easy for them if they will look for schedule time each applicants that they will interview.
If there is scheduling of time, it will be a favorable for all. Jobseekers can prepare themselves and interviewers will not be tired off because of thousands of applicants.
The thing is, how about those people who have slow connection? It is unfavor with them since the communication will interrupt by connection. In fact, it may become a reason why unequality in job hiring industry. If you have a good answer but your connection is very slow, good things will never happen to you!
I support the traditional way of interview. Interview is not just by means of answering of question in a senseful manner. There thousands of applicant and I know hundreds of that are better in oral communication. One thing that we cannot see in online interview is the projection of the applicant. Non-verbal communication can be a part of interview. As a matter of fact, some interviewers have backgrounds in psychology. Interviewers are looking for the gestures, postures, hand movement, eye movement and mannerisms of interviewee. They don't just seek for our answer because action speaks louder than words. If we interact in live, we can communicate well.

I disagree with online interview. Hope you consider my point also.
I understand your opinion. In fact you have the good point also. We can hide our emotions under an online communication. However, if we are dealing personally, we cannot control our feelings. In fact, we can't lie when there is somebody who is asking to our personal life unless if you have knowledge in psychology. Of course, we can divert our emotion and body language if we can read someone's thought to us.

Aside from that, interviewers are looking for the applicants who have strong personality, attitude and personal appeal and it can be shown when the interview is personally.

Yes I agree with you its not avoidable, though personal interview is a good idea, but since it won't offer fairness in all applicants then maybe the online interview is better than personal interview, afterall it's an online job recruitment right?
On my opinion Online Interview was too difficult as an feature of the platform in some reason. First, people are too shy in terms of having camera talks and in some cases internet connection and camera pixels are one of the problem, if its not camera talk and only online chatting it is a way too biased to the company. Second, too much content on their Android and IOS app, maybe a very big memory to be contained. Third, company and employer likes to interview personally that online, maybe a help if applying abroad rather international.

Yes! You have a point but if the person is shy being interviewed online then how much more personally? I mean I get it that there are also hindrances in using computers for interviewing, but what if the employee is located far away? Let's say from another country, does the company willing to pay the expenses?

these is just all excuses. if you are a serious applicant being shy is not an option. Personality is also one of the criteria in recruiting employees.
thats why trustlogic will definite have competitive and serious applicants in this platform.

Yes I agree, if you really are a serious applicant who needs a serious job then there's no point for all the excuses. If you badly need the job that the company if offering to you, then grab the opportunity and make all the risk to have that job.
Well if you really need a job and if you want to take a risk on it then set aside of being a shy type person and focus on what you are aiming for in your life. It is an opportunity for you already and to prove that you are not contented on what you have just take a move make another fulfillment in yourself. Do it just for yourself what makes you feel happy, maybe someday you won`t regret after doing it because you have consent from yourself already.
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:25:47 AM

Hello Everyone!
THANK YOU!

of this project.

of how people view them.

"Every Passport has a unique MRZ (Machine Readable Zone) Code. AuthBridge uses advanced APIs and a sophisticated algorithm to generate MRZ code, based on the input by the individual, and matches it with the ones provided by the client."
-Authbridge (Passport Verification)
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:50:07 AM

as i am spectating the growth of the project,
even there are no completion of the ICO yet.
TRUSTLOGIC and its team will conquer the industry of hiring as they are not just focusing on the job-seekers on getting job and placing them in the right field, But also to solve many problems in hiring and working around the world.

Yes, they will!I haven't known a platform like this of Trustlogics before for employment related thing that goes through
a meticulous, thorough planning not just to alleviate the problem in this of industry,but to really help address them in an extensive way worldwide.
Ease for recruiters and jobseekers, service requestors and individual service providers and also to other companies who find their platforms useful for them in searching and looking for qualified individual like for example, an exchange student.

You right they used to be not one sided and not focusing on the need of the one person but as a whole. A very friendly platform. Looking forward on this project. A very great concept.
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:02:00 AM

Hello Everyone!
THANK YOU!

of this project.

of how people view them.

amazing!this is another huge step for gaining the trust of people or investors.
this will really boost their platform, and im happy to see that the team is working hard for the
development of this platform.
"Identity verification is the stepping stone for ensuring a secure workplace! Genuineness of the stated identity documents needs to be checked before basing trust and granting access and privileges! Using advanced APIs, businesses can streamline identity verification of employees, candidates  and visitors on campus or  banks can facilitate know your customer services by validating Aadhaar, PAN Card, Voter ID, Driving License or Passport."
-AuthBridge Identity Verification
Read about Authbridge reviews and others here
--> https://www.quora.com/profile/AuthBridge-1
--> https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/AuthBridge-Research-Services-Reviews-E518737.htm
--> https://www.authbridge.com
nawasa0001

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:17:27 AM

Simo is a preeminent expert in #Blockchain technology; he has pioneered the development of alternative financial instruments. He has won various awards for innovations in #banking. His technical and entrepreneurial experience supplements an unparalleled understanding of the business world.

Anyone knows the Full name of this guy? i wanna know him better by searching him!
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: