Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:24:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
zycast

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:47:34 PM

A project that will give a helping hand for the jobless people all over the world, Moreover, even the housewife/househusband can do have a chance to gain with Trustlogics, wow! this was such a cool project, I am sure that this will succeed in the long run. I will keep an eye for this project.

Well,,its true because  trustlogics are widely market to almost jobseeker ,,but I want to know to this system of trustlogics, if will have age limit for jobseeker? because in my country  traditionally,some online  job company will have age limit for their jobseeker,,like age limit will belong to 18-30 years old only.

I think, the Trustlogics does not look at the age, there are some companies even if you are an old man or a young as long as you are work smoothly you can steel work. I dont think that the trustlogics have an age limit.

Trustlogics is open to anyone brother, as long as you know how to understand their project you are welcome here, whether you are an applicant,

or whatever. Besides, you can also trade the token of Truslogics once their project has been finish aside from enjoying their services too.

what amazing project of trustlogics, if old man jobseeker will provide also to having a job,and if will passed to their validator as  long as old jobseeker will complete  requirement  and they approve to their employeer.

really ? if old man or woman jobseeker will  have a chance to have  a job at trustlogics blockchain system,despite her age are old and will comply to passed the requirment base on the system of trustlogics,,if really true

It all depends on the  company or recruiters  if they will allow overage people to be hired. I think they will indicate the age limit on the hiring platform and other requirements that needed.
yup i agree, it all depends on company or recruiter that will be posting a vacant job.
if the recruiter gets the job seekers profile, the recruiter is expected to put the job seeker-
in the most suitable job for them.all the data sent by the job seeker will be stored in their secured network.

Of course that will always be the case because when companies need workers, they know what they are looking for and already have a job that needs workers. Which is why when they see the profile of the jobseeker and the feedbacks of other employers (if any), then they will choose the ones with the better reviews.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:57:19 PM

Hello Everyone!
TrustLogics and Authbridge have partnered with the objective of facilitating Data attestation, developing HR services by digitally magnifying the employment background screening and Background verification process.
Follow us on Twitter Here :- https://twitter.com/TrustLogicsUS
Joun us on Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/trustlogics
THANK YOU!

Great news! It is good to know that there is another partnership. This is great for boosting the trust of investors to the trust logics project because this shows how committed the team is with the platform they are trying to build. I am very positive that there will only be good news in the coming days.

wow so AuthBridge would be one of the validators of applicants data. Seems reliable and professional.

yes definitely a great news, More partnership should be made in trustlogic ,
it should be the standard of the recruitment industry.

very professional! as the middle platform between the employers and employees ,
its really good that trustlogic collaborates with other professionals that can help the efficiency
of this project.

TrustLogics will really need professionals. They must have experts or people that are reliable in the said field
that they're about to embark with. Having experts or professionals make TrustLogics more credible and secured in terms
of how people view them.

that's nice to see that the trustlogics have an fantastic performance, they give an time and effort to this project, congratulations in advance to all the team I hope that the all success will be on yours.

Yes, you are right about that. Well it is nice to see that the trustlogics are now having another partnership and with that we all sure that there are many crypto users who will invest and sure that they can gave another good feedback about this project.
This  kind  of news are really prove,that the core learder team of trustlogics platform technology are seriously commetted to this project,that's why  the achievement of this project are continously growing and fruitful ,so that some investor out there  will attract the good result

Great news, good to know that the team has this kind of partnership around the industry to make us more secure and private.
Keep up the good work TrustLogics Team and Developers. More partnership and sponsorship to come.
another great news! trustlogic is really working hard on this. this is another huge step for the success of trustlogic, this will surely make the platform very secure. and with trustlogic partnering with different companies/platforms thies will attract many investors and will gain the trust that they need.

You damn right they are! Over yhe oast few weeks they have been showong a lot of interest and progress woth great partnerships. And even with their busy schedules, they still try hard to have tome to read this thread and answer the questions of the curious people who are interested about the conceot of the project. I believe that if they continue this, the trustlogics platform will surely be successful. Kudos to the trustlogics team.
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:59:28 PM

A project that will give a helping hand for the jobless people all over the world, Moreover, even the housewife/househusband can do have a chance to gain with Trustlogics, wow! this was such a cool project, I am sure that this will succeed in the long run. I will keep an eye for this project.

Please do so and if possible, spread the news to your colleagues about this great project. You are right about having a helping hand to the unemployed individual who are looking for a job. Trustlogics I think will also give jobs to freelancers and for those who wanted to work at home.

Every supporter should really share the word as much as they can to not only help people who ate in need of jobs or companies that need quality workers but also for the success of this project which will then in return make us all, the supporters of the trust logics project succeed in our decision to support this project. We must work as a team and not rely solely on trustlogics team alone.
despite trustlogics are have uniques to other platform we need also to full support in our investor because this is  the key to make succeed of this  project trustlogics sharing the good idea about the platform are also help to boost the project

that right, I'm agree with you, also the trustlogics platform can surely help the current unemployment problems in every country and all of this can happen depending on the adoption of this method or platform all around the world.
Well, as what being stated in the platform of the trustlogics, I can say that this project will easily adopt by the government in different countries because almost all country don't have many unemployed in their society because this is a bad feedback also in their country.
but you already know that the government will try to find a way for them also to make money, so i guess once this project launches, it has still no assurance that the government will accept is automatically, and aside from that they have review it clearly so they wont jave any pronlems when the time comes.

i must agree with you sir, but only at some point of your statement because as per my own opinion it is really a must for the government to give their people a decent job and for me i think that the government will be happy if there is someone who will help them to let their people to get a regular job
You know i thought about what you said man? I think that the government should make a partnership with Trustlogics and support them. There’s a lot of important and sensitive information the country has to take care of and place in a sure and safe place where nobody can steal it and tamper it. I think it would be better if they put it in Trustlogic’s database so it will be safe for for always.
Probably, government will not do that. There are also government agency that provides a job for all. But it is good if they will become in partnership with trustlogics though we know that they cannot fool the people anymore in the salary that they will give. If it will happen, trustlogics will become popular in data security and new form of hiring. It will become faborable with early investors because they will become part of the success of TrustLogics.
You have a point and besides government won't probably support the project even if it's from international or local they just mind if it's popular and if they can get benefits from it also. As we all know that if this project will have a partnership with the government well it might happened that the government were going to control the system of Trust Logic.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:32:25 PM

Well,,its true because  trustlogics are widely market to almost jobseeker ,,but I want to know to this system of trustlogics, if will have age limit for jobseeker? because in my country  traditionally,some online  job company will have age limit for their jobseeker,,like age limit will belong to 18-30 years old only.

I think, the Trustlogics does not look at the age, there are some companies even if you are an old man or a young as long as you are work smoothly you can steel work. I dont think that the trustlogics have an age limit.

Trustlogics is open to anyone brother, as long as you know how to understand their project you are welcome here, whether you are an applicant,

or whatever. Besides, you can also trade the token of Truslogics once their project has been finish aside from enjoying their services too.

what amazing project of trustlogics, if old man jobseeker will provide also to having a job,and if will passed to their validator as  long as old jobseeker will complete  requirement  and they approve to their employeer.

really ? if old man or woman jobseeker will  have a chance to have  a job at trustlogics blockchain system,despite her age are old and will comply to passed the requirment base on the system of trustlogics,,if really true

It all depends on the  company or recruiters  if they will allow overage people to be hired. I think they will indicate the age limit on the hiring platform and other requirements that needed.
yup i agree, it all depends on company or recruiter that will be posting a vacant job.
if the recruiter gets the job seekers profile, the recruiter is expected to put the job seeker-
in the most suitable job for them.all the data sent by the job seeker will be stored in their secured network.

Of course that will always be the case because when companies need workers, they know what they are looking for and already have a job that needs workers. Which is why when they see the profile of the jobseeker and the feedbacks of other employers (if any), then they will choose the ones with the better reviews.
Indeed! If the company wants to fill up a vacant slot they should probably get an employee that's really suitable for that vacant slot and besides it doesn't really matter if they have a better review, well it can be a point to be hired, but maybe some of the companies have their own standard to be followed by the employees.
langka1213

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:45:32 PM

Being one of the participant of this project was a worth. Doing such kind of project like this is a help and solution for every freshmen on industry of job and work. As a graduating college student we do not know how to employ by ourselves only without any help of our parents or professional. Knowing that this project exist we will now apply and learn how to get a job and work in the most easy way as possible.
College also here. Knowing this kind of project that will be used in the near future is great because many on the newly grads has been able to get their dream job without any hassle and tiredness. Using app in these new era is a great way to apply to, nice strategy actually, using this strategy will make this project successful.

So I think the next problem will be the number of jobs open to jobseekers. TrustLogics does makes it a lot easier to
find a job. But at the same time, jobs will also be easily depleted.

Yup, that is where the competition begins. Obviously the applicants will be forced to up their game more to make them the first choices of the biggest companies. Because obviously, when the number of applicants are too much, the companies have the option to get the best of the best among all the applicants. Reputation of everyone will really be playing a big role in the trust logics platform.

Thats right. I must agree with you that in trust logics there will be a categories in the project that the job seekers will easily search for for them to have a jobs that are fits to them
Indeed! But as what i think it depends on the company what job they can actually give for those applicants who registered their information in the system of trust logic.

Yes! The Trustlogics will be the one who will put you into the job you are capable of and their basis is according to the information you've registered. They will surely put you into a job that you are best with or a job which you are skilled, because if they put you to a job that you haven't experienced yet, it will be a lot of trouble, maybe the some partnered companies will leave.

The trustlogics importance is the factors that investors look at this project also have an expertise of the team and developers. And I am glad that trustlogics have it. hopefully this project have performs well.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:00:24 PM

Please do so and if possible, spread the news to your colleagues about this great project. You are right about having a helping hand to the unemployed individual who are looking for a job. Trustlogics I think will also give jobs to freelancers and for those who wanted to work at home.

Every supporter should really share the word as much as they can to not only help people who ate in need of jobs or companies that need quality workers but also for the success of this project which will then in return make us all, the supporters of the trust logics project succeed in our decision to support this project. We must work as a team and not rely solely on trustlogics team alone.
despite trustlogics are have uniques to other platform we need also to full support in our investor because this is  the key to make succeed of this  project trustlogics sharing the good idea about the platform are also help to boost the project

that right, I'm agree with you, also the trustlogics platform can surely help the current unemployment problems in every country and all of this can happen depending on the adoption of this method or platform all around the world.
Well, as what being stated in the platform of the trustlogics, I can say that this project will easily adopt by the government in different countries because almost all country don't have many unemployed in their society because this is a bad feedback also in their country.

I agree since trust logics platform can make a difference in the economy of the country and also the need of the jobseekers as they mentioned in their platform, traditional job hunting in this period of time is a hassle environment for both the job hunters and the company , by using trust logics it will lessen all the inconvenience of both party and can give an efficient and digital form of hiring freelancers.

This kind of project is an eye-opener on us that we could not now except ourselves on finding a job.
This project helps us to be employed, cool isn’t it? People nowadays are to tired of finding a job and then finishing up career
because of lack of job and experience but now on because of this project we will now get a job on the very easiest way, by browsing.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:14:58 PM

It will become also good if there is an achievements to all applicants who hired. It is good if the companies will see a symbol that represents the goodness, dedication and perseverance of a certain worker. Imagine, if you have 20 positive trust or any symbols under your name, it will become a catchy thing under the companies who are looking for applicant.
It's good idea but i think validations process will cover this idea of yours, and jobseeker only need one trusted remark from validator to all of their data and if the results is positive they are good to go...
Both of you have a point, and its only the same i guess... Whether a symbol or a trust from validator is all important for jobseeker, and the most important thing here is jobseeker find a right job using trustlogics platform...

Why? isn't using Trustlogics is not an assurance for the job seekers to have a good job? As far as I know those job seekers who will have a

request for a JOB will approve by the validators then once they're request be approve it will automatically goes into record on blockchain, Correct

me if I am wrong with it.

Helping us to get a job and get hired is too much, maybe this concept is too abusive.
This project is only for hiring and securing your data by using privacy pattern. As on my opinion getting a job using their project is too much of help, the Team must be the one that will receive the award not us.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:21:25 PM

despite trustlogics are have uniques to other platform we need also to full support in our investor because this is  the key to make succeed of this  project trustlogics sharing the good idea about the platform are also help to boost the project

I agree since trust logics platform can make a difference in the economy of the country and also the need of the jobseekers as they mentioned in their platform, traditional job hunting in this period of time is a hassle environment for both the job hunters and the company , by using trust logics it will lessen all the inconvenience of both party and can give an efficient and digital form of hiring freelancers.

This kind of project is an eye-opener on us that we could not now except ourselves on finding a job.
This project helps us to be employed, cool isn’t it? People nowadays are to tired of finding a job and then finishing up career
because of lack of job and experience but now on because of this project we will now get a job on the very easiest way, by browsing.

Yes, it is very easy and very reliable way to find your desired job. It can also help the applicant to have his career path a very smooth one. When he decides to be on that field, he will not jump into another because it is only the vacancy as of this time. The Trustlogics system will find the most applicable job to build his career.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:05:58 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 06:23:50 PM by MyInspiration

what amazing project of trustlogics, if old man jobseeker will provide also to having a job,and if will passed to their validator as  long as old jobseeker will complete  requirement  and they approve to their employeer.

really ? if old man or woman jobseeker will  have a chance to have  a job at trustlogics blockchain system,despite her age are old and will comply to passed the requirment base on the system of trustlogics,,if really true

It all depends on the  company or recruiters  if they will allow overage people to be hired. I think they will indicate the age limit on the hiring platform and other requirements that needed.

Indeed! If the company wants to fill up a vacant slot they should probably get an employee that's really suitable for that vacant slot and besides it doesn't really matter if they have a better review, well it can be a point to be hired, but maybe some of the companies have their own standard to be followed by the employees.

I understand that every company has its own discretion and standard on hiring their employees but I believe that with Trustlogics, their only choice is the best choice. Trustlogics will filter every applicant for their company and will match all skills and employment details to the service that the employer (Service Requester) requires. A review is important but companies can still make their own choice. Trustlogics will only give the reliable details.
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:06:36 PM

It will become also good if there is an achievements to all applicants who hired. It is good if the companies will see a symbol that represents the goodness, dedication and perseverance of a certain worker. Imagine, if you have 20 positive trust or any symbols under your name, it will become a catchy thing under the companies who are looking for applicant.
It's good idea but i think validations process will cover this idea of yours, and jobseeker only need one trusted remark from validator to all of their data and if the results is positive they are good to go...
Both of you have a point, and its only the same i guess... Whether a symbol or a trust from validator is all important for jobseeker, and the most important thing here is jobseeker find a right job using trustlogics platform...

Why? isn't using Trustlogics is not an assurance for the job seekers to have a good job? As far as I know those job seekers who will have a

request for a JOB will approve by the validators then once they're request be approve it will automatically goes into record on blockchain, Correct

me if I am wrong with it.

Helping us to get a job and get hired is too much, maybe this concept is too abusive.
This project is only for hiring and securing your data by using privacy pattern. As on my opinion getting a job using their project is too much of help, the Team must be the one that will receive the award not us.

It aint abusive dude they really want to make use of blockchain technology and apply it in the massive industry of hiring and reduce the expenses of company and recruiters. In return of using their platform they will now get their names knowned around the word.
CryptoBalds

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:31:13 PM

Hello Everyone!
TrustLogics and Authbridge have partnered with the objective of facilitating Data attestation, developing HR services by digitally magnifying the employment background screening and Background verification process.
THANK YOU!

Great news! It is good to know that there is another partnership. This is great for boosting the trust of investors to the trust logics project because this shows how committed the team is with the platform they are trying to build. I am very positive that there will only be good news in the coming days.

wow so AuthBridge would be one of the validators of applicants data. Seems reliable and professional.

its really good that trustlogic collaborates with other professionals that can help the efficiency
of this project.

TrustLogics will really need professionals. They must have experts or people that are reliable in the said field
that they're about to embark with. Having experts or professionals make TrustLogics more credible and secured in terms
of how people view them.

that's nice to see that the trustlogics have an fantastic performance, they give an time and effort to this project, congratulations in advance to all the team I hope that the all success will be on yours.

Yes, you are right about that. Well it is nice to see that the trustlogics are now having another partnership and with that we all sure that there are many crypto users who will invest and sure that they can gave another good feedback about this project.
This  kind  of news are really prove,that the core learder team of trustlogics platform technology are seriously commetted to this project,that's why  the achievement of this project are continously growing and fruitful ,so that some investor out there  will attract the good result

Great news, good to know that the team has this kind of partnership around the industry to make us more secure and private.
Keep up the good work TrustLogics Team and Developers. More partnership and sponsorship to come.
another great news! trustlogic is really working hard on this. this is another huge step for the success of trustlogic, this will surely make the platform very secure. and with trustlogic partnering with different companies/platforms thies will attract many investors and will gain the trust that they need.

It is good that trust Logics has their own partnership, It will make their platform more reliable to use with, also the job seekers will now have a chance on finding the right job for them at the right time of course, also the employers will now have a good view in the success of its company's economical growth.

After they hit their desired softcap or hard cap what will be the next step of trustlogics? As we can see they are gathering and looking for a potential partners aight now and they keep improving their mobile applications and platform.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:03:59 PM

Here are the reasons why Blockchain is a better option for HRM than any other platform?
You may check the article below.
https://medium.com/@TrustLogics/why-is-blockchain-a-better-option-for-hrm-than-any-other-platform-e44e741f7bde

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:39:09 PM

Hello Everyone!
THANK YOU!

of this project.

of how people view them.

It is good that trust Logics has their own partnership, It will make their platform more reliable to use with, also the job seekers will now have a chance on finding the right job for them at the right time of course, also the employers will now have a good view in the success of its company's economical growth.

After they hit their desired softcap or hard cap what will be the next step of trustlogics? As we can see they are gathering and looking for a potential partners aight now and they keep improving their mobile applications and platform.
They are already working. I think to look for more partnership with bigger companies and to make their platform more better. I’m nit sure but it is surely written in their roadmap. I wish will will partner also with companies in Asia like in my country.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:57:57 PM

Hello Everyone!
THANK YOU!

of this project.

of how people view them.

They are already working. I think to look for more partnership with bigger companies and to make their platform more better. I’m nit sure but it is surely written in their roadmap. I wish will will partner also with companies in Asia like in my country.

That’s good news! It’s also great that their partner validators are being announced or revealed, to get rid of the speculations of possible conspiracy. Because I read some of the comments here and they are doubting the authenticity of the verification process with partnered validators.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:35:53 PM

Hello Everyone!
THANK YOU!

of this project.

of how people view them.

That’s good news! It’s also great that their partner validators are being announced or revealed, to get rid of the speculations of possible conspiracy. Because I read some of the comments here and they are doubting the authenticity of the verification process with partnered validators.
Lol! I also used to doubt   Grin. I was thinking of how can a private investigator go to verify on a person’s personal and educational background. I was thinking at it as something fake or i dont know how to explain but i was thinking it was impossible to hire FBI to investigate a person.  Cheesy

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
kurikong69

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:03:07 PM

Correct, this platforms gives a very efficient and big changes for all job seekers who really want to have their work online even they want to apply on the other countries where the TrustLogics is available, and as we can see that there are company who make partnership to trustlogics showing that this project is successful now.
Yes very true trustlogic is a great to help all job seeker.even where they live truslogic always available so they will not be diffult to find online job.trustlogic platform is the easiest procedure to process all applicants. many companies trust the trustlogic platform and they know this project is successful and stable.
coingrave

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:06:07 PM

Hello Everyone!
THANK YOU!

of this project.

of how people view them.

amazing!this is another huge step for gaining the trust of people or investors.
this will really boost their platform, and im happy to see that the team is working hard for the
development of this platform.
LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:17:16 PM

Correct, this platforms gives a very efficient and big changes for all job seekers who really want to have their work online even they want to apply on the other countries where the TrustLogics is available, and as we can see that there are company who make partnership to trustlogics showing that this project is successful now.
Yes very true trustlogic is a great to help all job seeker.even where they live truslogic always available so they will not be diffult to find online job.trustlogic platform is the easiest procedure to process all applicants. many companies trust the trustlogic platform and they know this project is successful and stable.
trustlogic is a  really huge help for the job hiring industry it helps lessen the hussle of recruiting or hunting for a job.
the recruiter will be at ease in finding the suitable job for jobseekers. and the job seekers data is really secured.
hypekangbata89

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:32:11 PM

You said that even housewife or househusband can gain by how, maybe you mean home base job? They are welcome to trust logics if they want to earn while staying in the house, the same with the freelancers and part timer workers...

on my own understanding i think that it is also possibly that even a house wife can have a job or home based job. If there is an availability for that kind of job or position.
Yes ofcourse everyone has a chance to have work with the use of trustlogics even though they are housewife or houshusband as long they have the qualifications on their own, and this is the chance to show their hidden talent and experience...

yeah, Trustlogics is very open to anyone that are capable to help unemployed people all around the world, and now with this project they have a big hope in terms of having a job not only that even the housewives or people who stayed at home are also have a chance to gain here through this project.
yes trust logic is really great because it is a great help and hope that provide of trustlogic opportunities to unemployed people.there are many people who are unemployed this time.specially the housewives who are talented and smart this is the opportunity they share their hidden knowledge.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:13:35 PM

You said that even housewife or househusband can gain by how, maybe you mean home base job? They are welcome to trust logics if they want to earn while staying in the house, the same with the freelancers and part timer workers...

on my own understanding i think that it is also possibly that even a house wife can have a job or home based job. If there is an availability for that kind of job or position.
Yes ofcourse everyone has a chance to have work with the use of trustlogics even though they are housewife or houshusband as long they have the qualifications on their own, and this is the chance to show their hidden talent and experience...

yeah, Trustlogics is very open to anyone that are capable to help unemployed people all around the world, and now with this project they have a big hope in terms of having a job not only that even the housewives or people who stayed at home are also have a chance to gain here through this project.
yes trust logic is really great because it is a great help and hope that provide of trustlogic opportunities to unemployed people.there are many people who are unemployed this time.specially the housewives who are talented and smart this is the opportunity they share their hidden knowledge.

Homebased jobs and freelancing seems to be the trend. Some come up with online training, networking and marketing of products while some are legit work based on your professional career like accounting, book keeping, tutoring and the like. I see Trustlogics contributing in making it easier for freelancer get jobs online. Employers or those who seek individual service providers can now find them on a trusted platform which is Trustlogics.
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: