Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:27:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22111 times)
powerglade

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:06:44 PM

I really like how they want to innovate the whole hiring and recruitment industry. they want to solve all the issues regarding to the current unemployment in many countries. it will also ease the process of hiring and the best part is they will be having their interviews online!now thats what i call innovation!
coingrave

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:24:40 PM

Hey guys! Take a look at this!
Recognition always motivates! TrustLogics won the Silver Stevie Award 2018, an award that recognizes accomplishments and contributions of companies worldwide. TrustLogics has been conferred upon the title of Software Tech Startup of the year.

Congratulations Trustlogics!

Wow!  Shocked Shocked
It’s a good news Bitfinnese! Thanks for the info. Congratulations Trustlogics. You doing great. It is just a beginning and you will get more of these if you continue to pursue you noble visions. Another success story for you.
well look at that, the start of the innovation is here! things are being pretty great for you guys. congrats on the award! your team truly deserves to have that.
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:36:05 PM

Recognition always motivates! TrustLogics won the Silver Stevie Award 2018, an award that recognizes accomplishments and contributions of companies worldwide. TrustLogics has been conferred upon the title of Software Tech Startup of the year.

Wow!  Shocked Shocked
It’s a good news Bitfinnese! Thanks for the info. Congratulations Trustlogics. You doing great. It is just a beginning and you will get more of these if you continue to pursue you noble visions. Another success story for you.
well look at that, the start of the innovation is here! things are being pretty great for you guys. congrats on the award! your team truly deserves to have that.
congratulations trustlogics! this is another milestone for you guys! this is the beginning of your success. keep on working hard this award is only the peak of the success you'll have.
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:46:22 PM

I do really admire the vision of TrustLogics. It aims in revolutionizing the whole recruitment process. Streamlining the old process in recruitment will definitely cut not just time but money as well. It will be really helpful to a lot of companies in the world.
I agree with you, trustlogics wants innovation in our hiring community. they want to improve the recruitment process, and this will help ease the job hunting no need for going to the company for the interview they have it online. thanks trustlogics!
roy.ashton

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:28:31 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DgIqq_UXkAE-S8d.jpg

Wow!  Shocked Shocked
congratulations trustlogics! this is another milestone for you guys! this is the beginning of your success. keep on working hard this award is only the peak of the success you'll have.

Congratulation to Trustlogics Team. This only proves how amazing Trustlogics platform is. This will greatly boost the trust and confidence of investors and user to Trustlogics. Keep up the good work and more power to you guys.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:50:05 PM

I do really admire the vision of TrustLogics. It aims in revolutionizing the whole recruitment process. Streamlining the old process in recruitment will definitely cut not just time but money as well. It will be really helpful to a lot of companies in the world.

I agree, with you, especially with the developing countries, they need a project or a network like TrustLogics in order to cut the expenses in recruitment process.  We all know that aside from a lot of time invested, it also cost money.

Definitely this will be a big help not just for big companies but most especially to small and medium businesses. It is an opportunity for them to get the best and suitable applicant with lesser cost.  Imagine, they no longer have to do the verification of datas of the applicants themselves. With the help of validators, that are partners of TrustLogics, they are the one who will do that for them.

You are right people. But what I am honestly worried about is, although it is a nice project, and definitely helpful. We all know that there is not much percentage of people around the world, who is currently using crypto currency. So it means even if it is nice, the possible market would be not that big because in order to take advantage of TrustLogics you got to have knowledge where to get token that can be use to get the services of TrustLogics.

What Trustlogics is doing is a great contribution to the society in general. They will be connecting employers and recruiters with the jobseekers and applicants. Having an online platform that has all professional data verified will surely catch the attention of companies specially those who have a high number of employees as well as new companies who are looking for new employees to fill their job requirements.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
lezarbby

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:03:56 PM

Wow,this is pretty amazing!This platform so far has promise to do so much, and make a fair platform where freelancers and clients can both Benefit from.
this will solve all the problems that have plagued the job seeking/hiring process.the best part of this is people can actually be sure that they are hiring or working
for credible people.

This platform can surely help and reduce the current unemployment problems around the world and all of this can happen depending on the adoption of this method or platform all around the world. With the use of this platform can help reduce the expenses of hiring process so its a good thing for the company and recruiters.

This is really true. Not only the unemployment, this will surely solve the problem of underemployment. By using Trustlogics, every applicant will get the most preferred job applicable to them. Productivity will be evident and business growth will take place. This is really good for the employees and to the employers as well.
Ya right. It will save them both time and effort. Unlike manual recruitment, everything is the employers or recruiters’ shoulder. They will have to spend days just for hiring and hiring takes procedures so it will take time much time and effort too. The same with the applicants, they will have to wait for the result of their applications.
What a big help they will be rendering to both the employers and the applicants by this concept of theirs. Applicants will not have to travel every time to apply, they will just place their verified profiles in the platform and jobs will come to them.
I can still remember experiences like this during those days when i was applying for a job. It was real hard. I had to travel everyday for many days to be there in the interview, next interview, medical, trainings, and to collect all the requirement I will be needing. I dont want to go back to those experiences anymore.

You won’t. Because of technology, things are getting easier.  Almost everything is online. Even interviews, can be an online interview, or even project presentations, so worry not.
And this, TrustLogics are giving their own fair share in making the world a better place by coming up with a concept that will boost recruitment industry to its highest level.
You said it all 1kreaons. What do you think, will it lessen now agency or recruitment fees that recruitment has been made easier by Trustlogics? Will applicants still pay recruitment agencies or only the employers? Anyway all the procedures will be done in the platform and transaction fees will be in cryptocurrency so i dont think applicants will have to pay more for being hired aside from the platform fee.
No i dont think so Chikitita2004, Trustlogics is for this kind of problem, their main goal is to make it ieasy for both the recruiters and the applicants the procedure and by providing services i dont think ithere will still be more to pay to this manpower agencies.
When you work for someone else, you don’t get a choice of who you work with.
You can become stuck with unprofessional or rude clients. But, when you’re a freelancer,
you can choose with whom you work.
you can pass on the opportunity and wish them the best. It’s as easy as that.
One of the advantages of TrustLogics is its' capability to match jobseekers and employers in convenience. Jobseekers have now the choice to make whether they show their information to the employer(s) by their own judgement in an online setting. 

That's really an advantage. Trustlogics always make sure that our personal information is secured and won't spread throughout the whole system, by simply having an option which will be located at the settings of the project. I believe that this project will be so convenient for its user.
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:10:09 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DgIqq_UXkAE-S8d.jpg

Wow!  Shocked Shocked
Wonderful! Great accomplishment Trustlogics! Thanks for posting this news Bitfinnese. You kniw recognitions, awards and compliments always motivate and i hope this will motivate Trustlogics to make their service even more better.

Great job for Trustlogics. Congratulations. An award is the best expression of recognition of your accomplishment. This will bring more trust and confidence for users and investors to invest more with your company. Keep it up and I know you will be bringing in more bacon in the future.
natsu_koo

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:18:39 PM

Wow,this is pretty amazing!This platform so far has promise to do so much, and make a fair platform where freelancers and clients can both Benefit from.
this will solve all the problems that have plagued the job seeking/hiring process.the best part of this is people can actually be sure that they are hiring or working
for credible people.

This platform can surely help and reduce the current unemployment problems around the world and all of this can happen depending on the adoption of this method or platform all around the world. With the use of this platform can help reduce the expenses of hiring process so its a good thing for the company and recruiters.

Indeed, it is undeniable that this project will help in reducing the unemployment rate, especially now that most of the millennials, even the old ones are versatile when it comes with the use of technologies, which means they can easily adopt to this project.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:22:32 PM

for credible people.

This is really true. Not only the unemployment, this will surely solve the problem of underemployment. By using Trustlogics, every applicant will get the most preferred job applicable to them. Productivity will be evident and business growth will take place. This is really good for the employees and to the employers as well.
Ya right. It will save them both time and effort. Unlike manual recruitment, everything is the employers or recruiters’ shoulder. They will have to spend days just for hiring and hiring takes procedures so it will take time much time and effort too. The same with the applicants, they will have to wait for the result of their applications.
What a big help they will be rendering to both the employers and the applicants by this concept of theirs. Applicants will not have to travel every time to apply, they will just place their verified profiles in the platform and jobs will come to them.
I can still remember experiences like this during those days when i was applying for a job. It was real hard. I had to travel everyday for many days to be there in the interview, next interview, medical, trainings, and to collect all the requirement I will be needing. I dont want to go back to those experiences anymore.

You won’t. Because of technology, things are getting easier.  Almost everything is online. Even interviews, can be an online interview, or even project presentations, so worry not.
And this, TrustLogics are giving their own fair share in making the world a better place by coming up with a concept that will boost recruitment industry to its highest level.
You said it all 1kreaons. What do you think, will it lessen now agency or recruitment fees that recruitment has been made easier by Trustlogics? Will applicants still pay recruitment agencies or only the employers? Anyway all the procedures will be done in the platform and transaction fees will be in cryptocurrency so i dont think applicants will have to pay more for being hired aside from the platform fee.
No i dont think so Chikitita2004, Trustlogics is for this kind of problem, their main goal is to make it ieasy for both the recruiters and the applicants the procedure and by providing services i dont think ithere will still be more to pay to this manpower agencies.
When you work for someone else, you don’t get a choice of who you work with.
You can become stuck with unprofessional or rude clients. But, when you’re a freelancer,
you can choose with whom you work.
you can pass on the opportunity and wish them the best. It’s as easy as that.
One of the advantages of TrustLogics is its' capability to match jobseekers and employers in convenience. Jobseekers have now the choice to make whether they show their information to the employer(s) by their own judgement in an online setting. 

That's really an advantage. Trustlogics always make sure that our personal information is secured and won't spread throughout the whole system, by simply having an option which will be located at the settings of the project. I believe that this project will be so convenient for its user.

Yes a freelancer can choose their client as well, but sometime you get stuck with a client that is a bit rude as well. What is best in this situation is to finish your commitment as early as possible and don't renew your project. For some professional freelancer, clients attitude is not a problem as long as they are good payer and does not go overboard with their attitude. What can Trustlogics offer in relation to this. Well you can verify your clients data if they wish to hire your services using Trustlogics platform. With this, you can avoid clients who have negative records specially those with criminal records, We now have a way to verify our employers record as well. And that is a great feature for me and for everyone.
naruto_koo

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:36:49 PM

I think this project is very nice and nice.

Yes this is project is something different and every one wants different project and realistic too

Yes, you're right that this project is indeed different and realistic. This project is certainly realistic from other projects, because this project offers jobs (which the very influential problem of the land) to unemployed, underemployed and even the employed people are also capable of using Trustlogics. That being said means Trustlogics is really a help to the economy.
Labad

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:51:23 PM

I think this project is very nice and nice.

Yes this is project is something different and every one wants different project and realistic too
Thank you so much Mate, We all need your support to make this project successful.

We are also thanking you for creating this big ideas which give us great opportunity in the near future.
I myself promise to support your project because maybe one I will be one of its beneficiaries.
Thank you team Trustlogics and God bless, may your project reach the top.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 12:01:02 AM

I want to ask is your airdrop is live ?
Yes, our Airdrop is live now, you can participate here - https://trustlogics.io/airdrop.php

wow  airdrop! i woud definitely join. This project has a huge potential so i wish trustlogic team very goodluck
and congratulations for bringing good concept.
pritibitisi

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:29:32 AM

Back reading on these thread to have a overview with the people interested in these platform. I see that many is interested in what TrustLogics has to offer, and really look up to there project of providing solutions to the  inefficiencies of hiring in our industry. Their efficient solutions really captivating and can really make you feel safe with all the data and info issues around the internet nowadays, I hope these eagerness continue on.

im also excited about this project , im looking forward in the success of the idea.
i just hope they raise their standard in there qualifications. Adding a plus factor So they can attract large scale companies.

This project has a huge percentage of success , Big companies can do partnership with Trustlogics
when it comes to fast and secure method of employment.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:48:06 AM

Back reading on these thread to have a overview with the people interested in these platform. I see that many is interested in what TrustLogics has to offer, and really look up to there project of providing solutions to the  inefficiencies of hiring in our industry. Their efficient solutions really captivating and can really make you feel safe with all the data and info issues around the internet nowadays, I hope these eagerness continue on.

im also excited about this project , im looking forward in the success of the idea.
i just hope they raise their standard in there qualifications. Adding a plus factor So they can attract large scale companies.

This project has a huge percentage of success , Big companies can do partnership with Trustlogics
when it comes to fast and secure method of employment.

Yes , definitely. Plus this kind of project would contribute and would have a part share
solving the emlployment problem in a certain country if it would be used as standard system.
Making the economy more alive.

Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:02:20 AM

quote author=Legendary1 link=topic=3436305.msg40511422#msg40511422 date=1529491073]
I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I think it is good to have an online interview using trustlogics application. Well, I know it is not part of the platform of trustlogics and it is already above the objectives of this project. But it is good also if they will make some effort to put it. We already innovated the hiring process, why do we not make it completely. Just sharing my idea.
I agree with your opinion, because this one will also help the company and the valitors to make it easy for them to recognize the applicant who deserve to have a proper work. The TrustLogics have its own way how to find a better job seekers whether they try to do what your opinion is or not.
I agree, for sure trust logics and it's team know what they're doing and maybe they have research and development plans to figure it out what they need to improve... But in fairness with your suggestions it has a point to make hiring process much faster, since they have also validation process that will check all the credentials/certifications of the jobseeker personally...
Yes correct, it will much faster if trustlogic will conduct an interview via or thru online so it will save them more time and effort both the recruiter and jobseeker... I think they need to maximize the ability and the use of internet and its devices to make it really helpful to them and to make it things faster...

Some of the organisation in our country use to take interview online but i think on the part of TustLogics they are having a good idea and tremendous project they have come with it is an added advantage the services they will going to provide in future.
[/quote]
As what I think this project is very different from other organization in which taking interview online as what you have said, my point of view in this project is, first they were observing other projects and the strategy of it, so that I will not be the same as what they had right now. Each details are very important and they want to use that in order build this kind of a concept or idea that no one has and also in order to surpass the ability of other projects and become one of the most popular online job recruiter.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:17:29 AM

CIO bench: https://icobench.com/ico/trustlogics

Track ICO: https://www.trackico.io/ico/trustlogics/

ICOmarks : https://icomarks.com/ico/trustlogics

FoundICO : https://foundico.com/ico/trustlogics.html

forICO : https://forico.io/icos/trustlogics

Join whitelist now, don't waste the opportunity!
This is a project that everybody will like and will help people seeking job all over the world!

agreed, and as far as I observed that every ICO that has a whitelist participation usually their token became increase and mostly it is

potentials. Now that I have no doubt on this project especially in the updates in the above it was such a wonderful  result anyway for running

their project in good progress.
There are many advantages that trustlogics will bring to us. If trustlogics will become the global leader for job fair program. It will become an easy and fast transaction for jobseekers as well as the companies. Job vacancy will fulfill by those people who want to work. We really need trustlogics. This project will help us to overcome the poverty because it will become also a new way on how to get job not just in our province or city but we can work in abroad also.

yeah I agree, trustlogics has offered the best opportunity  to those jobseeker who want to job abroad,since it based on  blockchain technology you make assure that your personal data will secure  from other fraud and illegal activities,because the core team of trustlogics has been dedicated to make research about the better progress of this project,

Great! Good to know having this kind of opportunity in our community in order to help people who are willing to work legally in which they really wanted too. Well i think this would be the most popular system in the world, because of having very well-secured in their system and the concept of their project is very interesting. I hope this project will be successful, cause as we all know we it gives us benefits and also it will bring us to a brighter future.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:34:44 AM

I want to ask is your airdrop is live ?
Yes, our Airdrop is live now, you can participate here - https://trustlogics.io/airdrop.php
Great! I would love to participate in your airdrop good luck to this project and I hope this will become successful in the near future.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:48:53 AM

CIO bench: https://icobench.com/ico/trustlogics

Track ICO: https://www.trackico.io/ico/trustlogics/

ICOmarks : https://icomarks.com/ico/trustlogics

FoundICO : https://foundico.com/ico/trustlogics.html

forICO : https://forico.io/icos/trustlogics

Join whitelist now, don't waste the opportunity!
This is a project that everybody will like and will help people seeking job all over the world!

agreed, and as far as I observed that every ICO that has a whitelist participation usually their token became increase and mostly it is

potentials. Now that I have no doubt on this project especially in the updates in the above it was such a wonderful  result anyway for running

their project in good progress.
There are many advantages that trustlogics will bring to us. If trustlogics will become the global leader for job fair program. It will become an easy and fast transaction for jobseekers as well as the companies. Job vacancy will fulfill by those people who want to work. We really need trustlogics. This project will help us to overcome the poverty because it will become also a new way on how to get job not just in our province or city but we can work in abroad also.

How can you assure that these jobless people can get a job easily even if they don`t have any degree? As of my own opinion, i think a lot of companies right now don`t actually accepts uneducated people most them and I don`t think these companies would probably low their standards in order to be the job seekers will have a job that is not actually suited for them. How will trust logic going handle these kind of a problem if in case?
shenglizhe

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:01:48 AM

Is your TrustLogics Android and IOS app available on every country??
I'm not sure if their Android and IOS app was available on every country, but as far as I know based on what I have read on their whitepaper it is a hiring project wherein you can apply national and internationally based. For me maybe it is available on every country.

Well maybe since is referred to blockchain technology its will sure that the market of  thrustlogics betwwen jobseeker will not limited on other country instead it will also unlimited to other country ,offered job hiring all over in the world,,for just in cased unemployment rate will decreased in the whole world. Cheesy
That could be a yes but I don't think i is since they would have to have set up a local team in each country they are targeting since it involves data collection and verification.
It's easy to develop the app and make it available worldwide since they are already established, the question is how about the processes that would be involved in the hiring process? And also the verification process?
There are explanations in the whitepaper but I think they should have made it easier to understand and much more simple for normal people. You have to read it multiple times to get it but the explanations are there.
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: