Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:16:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
AlbemZ

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:09:55 AM

when i will get tokens after ico or on real-time basis?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joliepearl06

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:19:23 AM

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I think it is good to have an online interview using trustlogics application. Well, I know it is not part of the platform of trustlogics and it is already above the objectives of this project. But it is good also if they will make some effort to put it. We already innovated the hiring process, why do we not make it completely. Just sharing my idea.
I agree with your opinion, because this one will also help the company and the valitors to make it easy for them to recognize the applicant who deserve to have a proper work. The TrustLogics have its own way how to find a better job seekers whether they try to do what your opinion is or not.
Thanks for replying! This is just my suggestion since I think it will not be implemented by trustlogics. But we don't know, if they also seek for suggestions and comments of the community. I guess, it is for the welfare of the jobseekers. It will become an easy for them because they will never leave their house just for applying a new job. It will also help the company to know who are those people that applied for a certain job. We should use our technology today in various things and I know all of us here have knowledge on what is the usage of telecommunications. It usually used in meetings and online tutorials. But what if we used for online interview? What do you think guys?
Yes it has a good deal for all the jobseeker in different places, they don't need to commute to go to the company they'll applying for everytime that there's an interview especially for those who are living in a far place... This is another great advantage of trustlogics if they will implement your suggestions, who knows...
FrankyLu

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:25:50 AM

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I think it is good to have an online interview using trustlogics application. Well, I know it is not part of the platform of trustlogics and it is already above the objectives of this project. But it is good also if they will make some effort to put it. We already innovated the hiring process, why do we not make it completely. Just sharing my idea.
I agree with your opinion, because this one will also help the company and the valitors to make it easy for them to recognize the applicant who deserve to have a proper work. The TrustLogics have its own way how to find a better job seekers whether they try to do what your opinion is or not.
Thanks for replying! This is just my suggestion since I think it will not be implemented by trustlogics. But we don't know, if they also seek for suggestions and comments of the community. I guess, it is for the welfare of the jobseekers. It will become an easy for them because they will never leave their house just for applying a new job. It will also help the company to know who are those people that applied for a certain job. We should use our technology today in various things and I know all of us here have knowledge on what is the usage of telecommunications. It usually used in meetings and online tutorials. But what if we used for online interview? What do you think guys?
Yes it has a good deal for all the jobseeker in different places, they don't need to commute to go to the company they'll applying for everytime that there's an interview especially for those who are living in a far place... This is another great advantage of trustlogics if they will implement your suggestions, who knows...
[/quote

Yes indeed its a good platform for those who are looking for job i can say a real job seeker. This is why Trustlogics is there hats off 
AlbemZ

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:29:18 AM

May i pleasure to know that ,do i  have to kyc?
scarleth06

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:33:27 AM

Wow! This ICO is really good the solution they want to provide for all job seekers are really amazing for sure it will be huge because once it's complete it help really a lot of people from different countries. From now on I will support this ICO because I want to see how they will succeed on their projects. Goodluck TrustLogics Team. Hope for the best.
That is right, there are lot of people who will help by the TrustLogics if they try to send there personal data to and want to have a work inside and outside the country where they live. TrustLogics will become successful their ICO sale because invetsors will also like the platform of this project too.
Yes that's why we here in the first place to support this project until it becomes successful and its not far from it... We can see the continues progress of this project, and as long as many people are looking for a job local or international there's a trust logics that accessible for them where ever they are...
Definitely right, now that the trustlogics is here i know many people are defending on this platform which they'll see it as relief for all the  struggle they are experiencing on how to get a job faster and easier... With trustlogics they will feel no worries about the process and the data they are giving are safe and secured because of the blockchain...
Yes is true, with the blockchain using by trustlogic every applicant will have no worries regarding of the hiring process... As we all know many of us experience the unfairly recruitment in many company, some of them using the influence of other people (backer) to get the job easily regardless if they are fit or not from it...
joeljames23

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:48:58 AM

Wow! This ICO is really good the solution they want to provide for all job seekers are really amazing for sure it will be huge because once it's complete it help really a lot of people from different countries. From now on I will support this ICO because I want to see how they will succeed on their projects. Goodluck TrustLogics Team. Hope for the best.
That is right, there are lot of people who will help by the TrustLogics if they try to send there personal data to and want to have a work inside and outside the country where they live. TrustLogics will become successful their ICO sale because invetsors will also like the platform of this project too.
Yes that's why we here in the first place to support this project until it becomes successful and its not far from it... We can see the continues progress of this project, and as long as many people are looking for a job local or international there's a trust logics that accessible for them where ever they are...
Definitely right, now that the trustlogics is here i know many people are defending on this platform which they'll see it as relief for all the  struggle they are experiencing on how to get a job faster and easier... With trustlogics they will feel no worries about the process and the data they are giving are safe and secured because of the blockchain...
Yes is true, with the blockchain using by trustlogic every applicant will have no worries regarding of the hiring process... As we all know many of us experience the unfairly recruitment in many company, some of them using the influence of other people (backer) to get the job easily regardless if they are fit or not from it...
You have a point, and i experienced it too... When im applying to one company in my counrty, i made it to the final interview with two more applicants... Then everyone of us got interviewed one by one, afterwards ask one of the applicant if where did he lived and he replied they living together with one of the employee with the same company... Then i realized i have a small change to be hire, afterwards the manager told me that i didn't get the job obviously... And for sure they'll pick the applicant that knew by other employee, though they did not tell me the result if who's get the job...
FrankyLu

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:51:55 AM

I think with the passage of time they will do that also to ease the work of job seekers and employers. But right now also they are doing what others are not even thinking of which is really great.
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:52:20 AM

when i will get tokens after ico or on real-time basis?
Token will be distributed after the end of ICO.
AlbemZ

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:54:06 AM

Do i have to do kyc?
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:36:10 AM

Yes, you will have to completed KYC processor to receive TLT tokens.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 12:00:14 PM

Well you have your point too, but what I think is, if there will be an online interview, I think it will be very difficult for the team since they are going to interview millions of applicants. I mean they are humans too, their body will collapse, I think, because they will be exhausted.
You have got the thing that will mess up! +1 for your opinion. In my opinion, trustlogics is not concern with this issue. Online Job interview can integrate upon the application but the team will never spend their money for just hiring interviewers. Probably, the part of the companies are to interview the jobseekers and it will become an easy for them if they will look for schedule time each applicants that they will interview.
If there is scheduling of time, it will be a favorable for all. Jobseekers can prepare themselves and interviewers will not be tired off because of thousands of applicants.
The thing is, how about those people who have slow connection? It is unfavor with them since the communication will interrupt by connection. In fact, it may become a reason why unequality in job hiring industry. If you have a good answer but your connection is very slow, good things will never happen to you!
I support the traditional way of interview. Interview is not just by means of answering of question in a senseful manner. There thousands of applicant and I know hundreds of that are better in oral communication. One thing that we cannot see in online interview is the projection of the applicant. Non-verbal communication can be a part of interview. As a matter of fact, some interviewers have backgrounds in psychology. Interviewers are looking for the gestures, postures, hand movement, eye movement and mannerisms of interviewee. They don't just seek for our answer because action speaks louder than words. If we interact in live, we can communicate well.

I disagree with online interview. Hope you consider my point also.
I understand your opinion. In fact you have the good point also. We can hide our emotions under an online communication. However, if we are dealing personally, we cannot control our feelings. In fact, we can't lie when there is somebody who is asking to our personal life unless if you have knowledge in psychology. Of course, we can divert our emotion and body language if we can read someone's thought to us.

Aside from that, interviewers are looking for the applicants who have strong personality, attitude and personal appeal and it can be shown when the interview is personally.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:14:59 PM

I agree, for sure trust logics and it's team know what they're doing and maybe they have research and development plans to figure it out what they need to improve... But in fairness with your suggestions it has a point to make hiring process much faster, since they have also validation process that will check all the credentials/certifications of the jobseeker personally...
Wouldn't worry that much because they done an ample research based on of the current main issues in our country. Indeed, Trustlogics makes it a lot lighter for us especially to those fresh grads and people who really need to start working and getting income.

Are you a fresh graduate? This is the last year of my college life and I am hoping also to walk at the stage. Anyway, I am also thinking that it will become difficult in my side when I will apply for a job. I do not yet have any experience in my field. Aside from good grades and seminars I attended, I do not have enough credentials to be submitted whenever I look for a job. If ever TrustLogics will become a globally job hiring industry for the next year. I am hoping that it will not become a barrier for the fresh graduates to have work without any experience.

CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:29:38 PM

I agree, for sure trust logics and it's team know what they're doing and maybe they have research and development plans to figure it out what they need to improve... But in fairness with your suggestions it has a point to make hiring process much faster, since they have also validation process that will check all the credentials/certifications of the jobseeker personally...
Yes correct, it will much faster if trustlogic will conduct an interview via or thru online so it will save them more time and effort both the recruiter and jobseeker... I think they need to maximize the ability and the use of internet and its devices to make it really helpful to them and to make it things faster...

Some of the organisation in our country use to take interview online but i think on the part of TustLogics they are having a good idea and tremendous project they have come with it is an added advantage the services they will going to provide in future.

if interview is based on traditional way this is  the most consisting of a conversation between a job applicant and a representative of an employer which is to assess whether the applicant should be hired,because basically interviews are one of the most popularly used devices for employee selection,,but if would compare to trustlogics system the  interview is very smooth process due to we have a personal validator whereas the system of trustlogics are the best and fair to all applicant even to the newly jobseeker,

Correct, and i think the job seekers will prepare more in the interview even if it is online interview because they can say more about themselves even in traditional way. But TrustLogics has its own validator whereas they can validate the personal data of the applicant in a short period of time. I will suggest this to my friends to try this and hope that it is available in many countries.

That is my point of view. We should utilize and have some preferences when it comes in the field of hiring. We are now in the 21st century world and I know that technology dominates the boundary of the earth. Therefore, we should use it because part of the growing industry is to adapt the changes and trends happening to our society.

Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:46:50 PM

Hey guys! Take a look at this!
Recognition always motivates! TrustLogics won the Silver Stevie Award 2018, an award that recognizes accomplishments and contributions of companies worldwide. TrustLogics has been conferred upon the title of Software Tech Startup of the year.

Congratulations Trustlogics!

Talk about hitting it. Man, this project really does capture lots of attention from various types of people. I mean, the developing team is just amazing with doing their jobs right and giving as much effort there is. I can already sense more recognitions coming.
This is another fulfilment award in Trustlogics. Many awards will come in the future because this a project is really great! They have the most contributed platform in the world of cryptocurrency, why? Because they will ease the unemployment. And unemployment is the main factor of poverty. If there are many people who have job, they can contribute to their family needs, economic growth and they can sustain their own financial needs.

Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:02:01 PM

I think with the passage of time they will do that also to ease the work of job seekers and employers. But right now also they are doing what others are not even thinking of which is really great.

As far I know the battle to implemented to this system trustlogics is to those some nation will have not enough internet connection in some mainstream area,,because even if internet user are widely around the globe but we have also small percentage that will not have internet connection as of now,,,what do you think ?
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:05:12 PM

Hi, I'm looking forward to this project. I see many questions being raised and I do believe they are relevant. Let us not complicate things. Trustlogics platform will provide trusted and secured professional data with blockchain technology. Yeah yeah, its not new but security is an issue for other similar platforms. Being texted by credit card companies, insurance companies and lending companies simply because your data have been hacked or was sold to them is a real issue. Fortunately we can expect from TrustLogics to provide us with a secure platform.

Yes, looking forward, too, for Trustlogics platform.Good to know that platform like this is going to be created,
giving utmost care the security of datas, features and benefits of it for both recruiter and job seeker.

Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:17:23 PM

I get the other money making parts like the verification part and referral part but how will the reputation building system work? Whta does the users need to do? Will they just need to write up regarding someone else's schools and training even though they don't know about it?
I think it might work like up vote or like or something like that, and it seems that each profile has some kind of percentage in it so those with high percentage have better profiles, sort of.
Will it be trustworthy then? If the school or training institution is really good, then there would be no problem building its reputation and building the reputation of the applicant. Is that how it works?

I think, the very essence in this reputation matter is that everything written and submitted by applicants
must be true since validators are there.Though we don't really know how this would perfectly go, I believe
Trustlogics has already considered every part of this project.
Andycalum

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:32:06 PM

That was one of the irresistible charms of TrustLogics. Being able to apply for work in the most smoothly manner.
The convenience brought by TrustLogics in the field of employment through its system can easily supply people of
all the work that the  will need regardless of the time.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:39:45 PM

Work is hard what trustlogics is doing, But really appreciable work done by TrustLogics Team. Great job !!!
Such Beautiful words keep us motivated to do something extraordinary work for society. TrustLogics is really thankful that we have supporters like you.

That's right this motivational words will help the trust logic project platform to do their very best for their company to reach their success.
Just keep on supporting the trust logic project platform.

A very heartfelt words and supports from supporters and community what makes the trustlogics company more dedicated and motivated. I hope they wont let their supporters down! @trustlogics keep up the good work!

I believe that the developing team is truly dedicated with this project because there is more that is in it for them than any of us here. Not only in reputation but also for profits and payments. But whatever the case, it will be great for all the supporters and contributors if this project really succeeds.
Khayem

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:47:53 PM

Employers will definitely have a say on who will they be hiring. It is true that by the blockchain technology,
the hiring process will hardly be biased or be tampered with but if the employer finds the jobseeker to be
unqualified, then it is not really that unfair. Either way, it will all happen within the premises of TrustLogics
so there's no need to fret.
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: