Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:15:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:00:43 PM

Nice mission guys, high-quality job coming up with such an incredible concept. Honestly, this is the very first time that I have ever considered such a venture that has an idea like this one(although I don't know if different initiatives have the same idea because I'm still noticeably new in this industry). I think that this task will succeed if it can be capable of attaining adequate ears(if it can have exact marketing or marketing).

I definitely agree. This is really an incredible concept which the industry should not neglect. Trustlogics project will really help us. I encourage you to support this project and rest assured that we will have a better future for our children.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:36:29 PM

Digital portfolio of Independent service providers can be shared, maintain on their own that will contain the reviews and rating of their previous contractors. This will boost the rating system of ISP and reliability of ISP's.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:08:00 PM

Trustlogic is aiming to be the first of in hiring industry to reduce the faulty hiring, lack of background verifications for those applicants and remove people who make up a fake experiences and data on their platform.
I imagine what will happen if I for example faked my resume to be an accountant but in reality I am a teacher in profession, and if I am hired how am I going to perform the task of an accountant? Embarrassing no? That will be a devastation in the part of the company.  Cheesy

You are right guys. In fact this verification process is the key advantage of TrustLogics compare to other job portal project.  TrustLogics offers more, and that more is one of the most important thing, which is the verification process .It will be an advantage to jobseekers but recruitment companies is more benefited in this feature.
Ya sure. This way no applicant will dare fake their resumes. No one will try to claim to be someone who is not because every detail concerning them will be checked and verified. Yes the recruitment agencies will benenfit the most on this process because hiring has been made easy for them and they will also be trusted by companies if they are capable of hiring only legit employees.
No. Not just for the recruitment agencies but also to applicants. Because their datas will be permanently stored in Trustlogics database, he will not need to provide everytime informations about his self everytime he applies for work, he can just pull it out from the system so it will also be less expenses for him.
Ok, that’s good to know, I was never attentive to that area. And I just thought about it now, aside from lesser expense, this verification process will give the jobseekers a fair game or competition with co jobseekers. Because nobody will outwit them because of fake documents.
Ya. Because of this fraud most applicants are doing are indeed a big problem for both recruiters and employers. The desire to be hired by applicants pushes them to do this falsification of documents but they’ve not thought of the harmful outcome of this actions they are taking. I also believe this factor pushed Trustlogics to develop this kind of project.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:28:38 PM

Trustlogic is aiming to be the first of in hiring industry to reduce the faulty hiring, lack of background verifications for those applicants and remove people who make up a fake experiences and data on their platform.
I imagine what will happen if I for example faked my resume to be an accountant but in reality I am a teacher in profession, and if I am hired how am I going to perform the task of an accountant? Embarrassing no? That will be a devastation in the part of the company.  Cheesy

You are right guys. In fact this verification process is the key advantage of TrustLogics compare to other job portal project.  TrustLogics offers more, and that more is one of the most important thing, which is the verification process .It will be an advantage to jobseekers but recruitment companies is more benefited in this feature.
Ya sure. This way no applicant will dare fake their resumes. No one will try to claim to be someone who is not because every detail concerning them will be checked and verified. Yes the recruitment agencies will benenfit the most on this process because hiring has been made easy for them and they will also be trusted by companies if they are capable of hiring only legit employees.
No. Not just for the recruitment agencies but also to applicants. Because their datas will be permanently stored in Trustlogics database, he will not need to provide everytime informations about his self everytime he applies for work, he can just pull it out from the system so it will also be less expenses for him.
Ok, that’s good to know, I was never attentive to that area. And I just thought about it now, aside from lesser expense, this verification process will give the jobseekers a fair game or competition with co jobseekers. Because nobody will outwit them because of fake documents.
Ya. Because of this fraud most applicants are doing are indeed a big problem for both recruiters and employers. The desire to be hired by applicants pushes them to do this falsification of documents but they’ve not thought of the harmful outcome of this actions they are taking. I also believe this factor pushed Trustlogics to develop this kind of project.
Exactly chikitita2004. Though interviewers have to scrutinize the applicants carefully but it is still hard to identify if what they are saying is true or not, unless they  are put into the working field to do the work they applied for, they will not be proven to be geniune.
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:59:23 PM

Exactly chikitita2004. Though interviewers have to scrutinize the applicants carefully but it is still hard to identify if what they are saying is true or not, unless they  are put into the working field to do the work they applied for, they will not be proven to be geniune.
Well, some applicants are very good in pretending but the moment you try them, their real color will come out. Through pressure you will know who they are. Good that employers no longer need to face all this hassles. Thanks to Trustlogics for this great deas.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:30:25 PM

If validators will be working on every service request given them, it means every country that Trustlogics partner with also have their partnered validators there to verify applicants datas? It will also means that the growth and success of Trustlogics is also partnered Validators’ success and growth. They must be thankful to Trustlogics.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
papajack69

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:00:26 PM

The project has a great strategy, and the team also has a very creative initiative, able to build partnerships with many pendkung, and make a variety of agreements or agreements with parties that can provide a smooth future, this project attracts investors to join rewarding $ 50,000 out of bounty with softcap of $ 2 million and still crowdsale skitar in september giving plenty of space for team and developer with strategy hopefully later hardcap $ 16 million can be seamlessly achieved and project can be successful.

Its really nice to know for trustlogics  are able to crowdsale in softcap,and I just  want  believe to trustlogics that hardcap will also achieve soon,and many potenial investor
will have seen the progress on this project regarding to their achievement that will recieve last month as the sign of progessive project.

234,973,535 is their token for sale. 427,224,610 is their total supply. Almost half a way and trustlogics ICO will completely done! They are closely to hardcap and there are long time for the investors to collect TLT tokens. But as of now, there is nothing to worry in pre-sale investors because they already hit the softcap.
I hope that if they reach the hardcap bounty allocation will add up also. It is good if they will give some additional rewards to the hunters. Yet, I know that it is impossible to happen but I think TLT team has a good heart. If they will make give additional rewards. Bounty hunters will surely move to bounty campaigns of trustlogics. Remember, marketing starts with a great promotion and it is upon to the hunters also.
it can be possible that they can get the hard cap because of the help of the TLT team they can get the reward for the hunters they deserve it. But there are ideas that trustlogic can best help the bounty hunter and the good project it holds and all the hardships and sacrifices will have a future promotion.
kibuloy1987

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:30:14 PM

trustlogic can help jobseekers lessen their expences on hunting for a job.and all applicants have a fair chance of getting hired because of their verification process. also their peer to peer hiring model is a very good idea every body gets the benefits trustlogic has instore for them.
trustlogic help the jobseeker to be at ease on finding the suitable job for them. based on my experience when applying for a job theres so mush hussle going to the company you want to apply to, wait for them to call if they verified your resume or not, going back for the interview then sometime not getting the job because of other applicants who fake their profiles. but with trustlogic all of that issues will be solved.
yes thats true because of the trustlogic system there are many people who are looking for a job that is appropriate to their wishes. But it really happens that there are users who are fake identities. But there are companies who are ready to filter their applicants through a one on one interview. so with the trustlogic help it all comes with a solution.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:22:18 PM

The project has a great strategy, and the team also has a very creative initiative, able to build partnerships with many pendkung, and make a variety of agreements or agreements with parties that can provide a smooth future, this project attracts investors to join rewarding $ 50,000 out of bounty with softcap of $ 2 million and still crowdsale skitar in september giving plenty of space for team and developer with strategy hopefully later hardcap $ 16 million can be seamlessly achieved and project can be successful.

Its really nice to know for trustlogics  are able to crowdsale in softcap,and I just  want  believe to trustlogics that hardcap will also achieve soon,and many potenial investor
will have seen the progress on this project regarding to their achievement that will recieve last month as the sign of progessive project.

234,973,535 is their token for sale. 427,224,610 is their total supply. Almost half a way and trustlogics ICO will completely done! They are closely to hardcap and there are long time for the investors to collect TLT tokens. But as of now, there is nothing to worry in pre-sale investors because they already hit the softcap.

Well, I also believe they will hit the hard cap. The success of their soft cap will make investor feel more secure since they are assured that there will be continuity for the project. Although  as I see it, Trustlogics will still go forward since they are already doing what is in their road map, prior to making an ICO sale. More power to you guys!

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:10:11 PM

There are different stages in the hiring stages as well as in the actual job. Once an applicant gets hired, they go thru the following stages in their employment.
1. Training period. This is the period where they are though of by their immediate supervisor to learn what he/she needs to do in the job. This may take from 2 weeks to 1 month time.
2. Probationary Period. This is the period where you will be evaluated after to see if you are fit to stay in the company as a regular employee. This usually takes 6 months here in my country since its mandatory for an employee to get regularized after the 6th month. This is where most job agencies take advantage of their employees particularly in the security and janitorial services. They will end the contract just after 5 months, give you a months rest and renew your contract for another 5 months. Although some measures are being done by the Government, I believe that it is still rampant today.
3. Regularization Period. As I have said, after you end the 6 month probationary period it is mandated that an employee become a regular employee and enjoy benefits of a regular employee. Regularization does not necessarily follow this 6 month period, sometime it can be given to the employee even just after 3 months if they satisfy company requirements.
4. Evaluation Period. After regularization you are expected to be evaluated annually for your job performance as well as how well you work with your co-workers. This will determine if you'll get an increase in salary or even a job promotion.

This is the regular course of an employed life in a company. There are many stages where the company can evaluate you and some corporate companies do have policies that can even remove you from your position if you fail to satisfy their requirements. An example will be tardiness. Most company will have a limit on how many times an employee can be late and absent. If you reach the limit, you will get a verbal warming, a written warning, suspension and even termination of your contract. Even if you are good in doing your job if you are not on time in going to your job, you will surely get fired.
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:00:42 AM

A project that will give a helping hand for the jobless people all over the world, Moreover, even the housewife/househusband can do have a chance to gain with Trustlogics, wow! this was such a cool project, I am sure that this will succeed in the long run. I will keep an eye for this project.

Well,,its true because  trustlogics are widely market to almost jobseeker ,,but I want to know to this system of trustlogics, if will have age limit for jobseeker? because in my country  traditionally,some online  job company will have age limit for their jobseeker,,like age limit will belong to 18-30 years old only.

I think, the Trustlogics does not look at the age, there are some companies even if you are an old man or a young as long as you are work smoothly you can steel work. I dont think that the trustlogics have an age limit.

Trustlogics is open to anyone brother, as long as you know how to understand their project you are welcome here, whether you are an applicant,

or whatever. Besides, you can also trade the token of Truslogics once their project has been finish aside from enjoying their services too.

what amazing project of trustlogics, if old man jobseeker will provide also to having a job,and if will passed to their validator as  long as old jobseeker will complete  requirement  and they approve to their employeer.

really ? if old man or woman jobseeker will  have a chance to have  a job at trustlogics blockchain system,despite her age are old and will comply to passed the requirment base on the system of trustlogics,,if really true

It all depends on the  company or recruiters  if they will allow overage people to be hired. I think they will indicate the age limit on the hiring platform and other requirements that needed.
yup i agree, it all depends on company or recruiter that will be posting a vacant job.
if the recruiter gets the job seekers profile, the recruiter is expected to put the job seeker-
in the most suitable job for them.all the data sent by the job seeker will be stored in their secured network.

Of course that will always be the case because when companies need workers, they know what they are looking for and already have a job that needs workers. Which is why when they see the profile of the jobseeker and the feedbacks of other employers (if any), then they will choose the ones with the better reviews.
Indeed! If the company wants to fill up a vacant slot they should probably get an employee that's really suitable for that vacant slot and besides it doesn't really matter if they have a better review, well it can be a point to be hired, but maybe some of the companies have their own standard to be followed by the employees.

I understand that every company has its own discretion and standard on hiring their employees but I believe that with Trustlogics, their only choice is the best choice. Trustlogics will filter every applicant for their company and will match all skills and employment details to the service that the employer (Service Requester) requires. A review is important but companies can still make their own choice. Trustlogics will only give the reliable details.

Having a job because of the project isn’t an achievement.
It is too much Isn’t it? For me as a concern future user of the project let us give them appreciation on their work and don’t abuse them as a good Team and Developers.

Kindly elaborate your concern about "Having a job because of the project isn’t an achievement. " I think one of the main goals of Trustlogics is to give us decent and quality jobs that are applicable to us. And I think having a job through Trustlogics is a real achievement.

I agree wet you in I believe dudi in trustlogic has its own way to achieve its success in the future and having a job in a project I can say it's very important because each one is working to achieve the success and the good quality of work given to trustlogic help.

Sure enough everyone is keeping an eye for the project. After receiving an award, getting more partners, and signing up MOU with different countries, Trustlogics surely catch everyone's attention by now. This is a good progress for the project and the team behind Trustlogics.
Nowadays hiring system was so damn slow that we can't handle by a single person or even a single company. I prefer this project rather platform because of its rapid service on the users. Maybe a next groundbreaking project in the near future. I'm into this kind of project.
People caught their attention of this project because of its achievement like awards and getting more partners, it is very useful for the popularity of the system and besides this project has a good quality which all the users of the system will probably benefited and also its gives opportunity for what is our problem into our economy as of now. Just continuing to support this project it will takes us to a great future. Thumbs up for the managers and the team behind Trust logic.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:32:20 AM

trustlogic can help jobseekers lessen their expences on hunting for a job.and all applicants have a fair chance of getting hired because of their verification process. also their peer to peer hiring model is a very good idea every body gets the benefits trustlogic has instore for them.
trustlogic help the jobseeker to be at ease on finding the suitable job for them. based on my experience when applying for a job theres so mush hussle going to the company you want to apply to, wait for them to call if they verified your resume or not, going back for the interview then sometime not getting the job because of other applicants who fake their profiles. but with trustlogic all of that issues will be solved.
You right mate, TrustLogics Project and Platform allows every user to interface their own work and data that will be passe on the company. Very honest work and data collection was a fair documentation on the both employee and employer. Great way to avoid and eliminated illegitimate papers of the dishonest worker.
Actually it is a great opportunity for both sides between the employee and also to the employer of the company to share each of their information in the system of Trust Logic in order to be fair and also to know if it has a good background. As we all know it is very important to have a good image for people to get ride or interested like this kind of a project and as what you have said it is a great way to avoid also eliminated illegitimate papers of the dishonest worker and even into the company which Trust Logic will be the one to refer to the job seekers and liable if there`s something gone wrong in hiring.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:01:12 AM

I hope that if they reach the hardcap bounty allocation will add up also. It is good if they will give some additional rewards to the hunters. Yet, I know that it is impossible to happen but I think TLT team has a good heart. If they will make give additional rewards. Bounty hunters will surely move to bounty campaigns of trustlogics. Remember, marketing starts with a great promotion and it is upon to the hunters also.
it can be possible that they can get the hard cap because of the help of the TLT team they can get the reward for the hunters they deserve it. But there are ideas that trustlogic can best help the bounty hunter and the good project it holds and all the hardships and sacrifices will have a future promotion.

Choose your fund house for purchasing the mutual funds by carefully doing your research and taking tips
from your friends or family who have done similar investments.
A careful research is key to selecting the best fund for you.
It is important to monitor the portfolio & performance of your fund.
crazyco.

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:33:42 AM

Choose your fund house for purchasing the mutual funds by carefully doing your research and taking tips
from your friends or family who have done similar investments.
A careful research is key to selecting the best fund for you.
It is important to monitor the portfolio & performance of your fund.

Look for consistency in performance, before investing it is advisable to look for consistency in the
performance of a fund over longer tenures like 4-10 years, rather than short term returns.
Then it will be easier for you to select schemes that beat their benchmark indices and compare
easily with their competitors.
Trustlogic

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:39:22 AM

Now you can get your professional milestones Attested via TrustLogics in three ways using Tokens (TLT); a) Auto verification, b) Certified Validators, c) Through Peers. Get attested and stand out from other Jobseekers.

Like us on Facebook for instant updates - https://www.facebook.com/trustlogicsus/
scarleth06

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:23:49 AM

Wow this is really important for trustlogic, knowing that they're going to reach their hard cap... It will boost the confidence of all the investor who invested to them, this is once in a few opportunities that need to take...
joliepearl06

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:53:27 AM

Seeing that this thread now has more than 4,300 post. I believe that this is one of the most discussed project here in this forum. This is very much a great sign that more and more people are participating and appreciating Trustlogics concept. Good luck and more power to you Trustlogics.

You have some point it also sign that avid viewers here will be supported to trustlogistic project ,the brilliant idea comes within
This is a good way to know this project by many people especially the investors the best that it can provide by trustlogics, by this discussion we will gain ideas and thoughts about all the features that we can share to others...
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:01:07 PM

Well, I also believe they will hit the hard cap. The success of their soft cap will make investor feel more secure since they are assured that there will be continuity for the project. Although  as I see it, Trustlogics will still go forward since they are already doing what is in their road map, prior to making an ICO sale. More power to you guys!
Some investors are awaiting this moment. When the softcap has been reached, they will know that the project already meet the success. It is just upon how the developers continue the project, would they make their promises or they will scam us. But since, trustlogics already proves their project is genuine, they will get the interest of the people.
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:30:11 PM

I imagine what will happen if I for example faked my resume to be an accountant but in reality I am a teacher in profession, and if I am hired how am I going to perform the task of an accountant? Embarrassing no? That will be a devastation in the part of the company.  Cheesy

You are right guys. In fact this verification process is the key advantage of TrustLogics compare to other job portal project.  TrustLogics offers more, and that more is one of the most important thing, which is the verification process .It will be an advantage to jobseekers but recruitment companies is more benefited in this feature.
Exactly chikitita2004. Though interviewers have to scrutinize the applicants carefully but it is still hard to identify if what they are saying is true or not, unless they  are put into the working field to do the work they applied for, they will not be proven to be geniune.

There are different stages in the hiring stages as well as in the actual job. Once an applicant gets hired, they go thru the following stages in their employment.
1. Training period. This is the period where they are though of by their immediate supervisor to learn what he/she needs to do in the job. This may take from 2 weeks to 1 month time.
2. Probationary Period. This is the period where you will be evaluated after to see if you are fit to stay in the company as a regular employee. This usually takes 6 months here in my country since its mandatory for an employee to get regularized after the 6th month. This is where most job agencies take advantage of their employees particularly in the security and janitorial services. They will end the contract just after 5 months, give you a months rest and renew your contract for another 5 months. Although some measures are being done by the Government, I believe that it is still rampant today.
3. Regularization Period. As I have said, after you end the 6 month probationary period it is mandated that an employee become a regular employee and enjoy benefits of a regular employee. Regularization does not necessarily follow this 6 month period, sometime it can be given to the employee even just after 3 months if they satisfy company requirements.
4. Evaluation Period. After regularization you are expected to be evaluated annually for your job performance as well as how well you work with your co-workers. This will determine if you'll get an increase in salary or even a job promotion.

This is the regular course of an employed life in a company. There are many stages where the company can evaluate you and some corporate companies do have policies that can even remove you from your position if you fail to satisfy their requirements. An example will be tardiness. Most company will have a limit on how many times an employee can be late and absent. If you reach the limit, you will get a verbal warming, a written warning, suspension and even termination of your contract. Even if you are good in doing your job if you are not on time in going to your job, you will surely get fired.
This stages show how does a certain worker undergoes even they are already in the field. Each of the stage must be fulfilled by a worker in order for him to become regular worker or to promote him in job. If he will move up to the next stage, his salary will also add up.

I think it is good in the sense that the worker who worked for over a year has an advantage compared to the new one. But I think it is unfavor when it comes to the employee who are newly to the service because they need to step different stages before they will become a regular employee.
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:04:32 PM

Being one of the participant of this project was a worth. Doing such kind of project like this is a help and solution for every freshmen on industry of job and work. As a graduating college student we do not know how to employ by ourselves only without any help of our parents or professional. Knowing that this project exist we will now apply and learn how to get a job and work in the most easy way as possible.
College also here. Knowing this kind of project that will be used in the near future is great because many on the newly grads has been able to get their dream job without any hassle and tiredness. Using app in these new era is a great way to apply to, nice strategy actually, using this strategy will make this project successful.

So I think the next problem will be the number of jobs open to jobseekers. TrustLogics does makes it a lot easier to
find a job. But at the same time, jobs will also be easily depleted.

Yup, that is where the competition begins. Obviously the applicants will be forced to up their game more to make them the first choices of the biggest companies. Because obviously, when the number of applicants are too much, the companies have the option to get the best of the best among all the applicants. Reputation of everyone will really be playing a big role in the trust logics platform.

Thats right. I must agree with you that in trust logics there will be a categories in the project that the job seekers will easily search for for them to have a jobs that are fits to them
Indeed! But as what i think it depends on the company what job they can actually give for those applicants who registered their information in the system of trust logic.

Yes! The Trustlogics will be the one who will put you into the job you are capable of and their basis is according to the information you've registered. They will surely put you into a job that you are best with or a job which you are skilled, because if they put you to a job that you haven't experienced yet, it will be a lot of trouble, maybe the some partnered companies will leave.
Maybe after checking the background of each job seekers by the validators and if they are already qualified and verified in the system of Trust Logic to be an employee to any company, well after that the company should also have their own personal interview in order to know further more about the job seekers they wanted to be hired as their employee, and to know what extra services that person have done before, besides it is for their own good and also to the company which they were going to work.

Im also thinking of ways in using their platform, is it available to all? no country restrictions? if we use their system is there a fee for that? Do I need to pay for their services? or is it free like google? Im also thinking that this project has some huge potentials.Giving the updates about their platform I have now the visions of them being successful in the future.
I think it is actually free to all users who want's to participate in the system of trust logic, you just follow what are the rules and regulations in order to be verified and you can submit your files with less hassle and effort.
That was right, the TrustLogics has a good project whereas job seekers easily find a job in a simple way, and by that i hope that this project has a discount or less fee for those supporters and can also invite to use this project, and i think this one can also a good chance to increase the population of the project users.

Look my friend, the offers and benefits that can be experienced in using this platform are already as good as it can be. The trust logics platfrom can only do so much in their power to help others and give the best offers and benefits that they can. We all knoe that the fees are there because they want good service from the people who take the responsibility of verifying the credibility of the applicant's and the company's papers and other details. If trust logics go lower on fees, it would be sacrificing the good services. This will affect the trust logics platform big time negatively. That is what I think.

I think, Trustlogics will be charging reasonable fees enough to compensate the best services they are providing
to their users.Based on what I read, for Peer-to-Peer Hiring Model-the recruiter is going to be charged  with TLT Tokens upon the success
of hiring a candidate by reference .For jobseeker who wants to use their Reputation Building System,
jobseeker will be charged with TLT Tokens after successful publishing of their Ratings.For their Smart Verification
Platform,user will be charged with TLT Tokens upon their background verification request. Trustlogics hasn't mentioned
yet how it is going to be for Individual Service Providers(ISPs)for they still have to make this platform more
organized.
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: