Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:09:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters should be paid in ETH  (Read 4529 times)
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:23:35 PM

If the bounty hunters get the rewards from bounty with ETH, it will minimize the risks for the bounty hunters when the token has a low price after ICO. However, most ICOs will only pay us with their own coins because they also want to spread their coins. But, I think that they should try or consider using ETH. This case can also reduce the dumb tokens to sell after the token is listed on the exchange.

I agree, but.somehow it will depends upon the negotiation of both parties. As I notice also, most of bounty hunters want to be paid in eth which they can easily obtain what they are wishing for a great price. Also, some bounty hunters want a token which as they believe that token have a potential in the future.
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:05:49 PM

Paying for the bounty company in Ethereum will certainly be better, but only because it will be a more stable coin. But sometimes we participate in bounty companies, whose tokens are growing in price several times! Ethereum will definitely not do that.
ZhuldyzKaladinova

Activity: 289
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:17:40 PM

Many of ICOs allocate some of the tokens to participants in bounty campaigns. Don't you think it is better to give bounty participnats reward in ETH?
1-2% of the money raised is not so much and bounty participants deserve that. Also, it can cause more investors to attract. Because they are no longer worry about the price fall after bounties are paid.

I got a huge load of ETH by hodling bounties. I would never have even 5% of that if I was paid out in ETH. but I see the times have changed and are changing... there are even projects that promise tokens and don't pay these days. back in the day there were more better project with better campaigns. like WAVES bounty campaign etc. if you held them it's definitely a better reward than just ETH but if you're talking about relatively bad tokens that will not have a good ROI, then yes of course, ETH is the better choice 4 sure
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:21:53 PM

Many of ICOs allocate some of the tokens to participants in bounty campaigns. Don't you think it is better to give bounty participnats reward in ETH?
1-2% of the money raised is not so much and bounty participants deserve that. Also, it can cause more investors to attract. Because they are no longer worry about the price fall after bounties are paid.

This is one good concerns because many of the ico tokens are just a bullshit coins,participants are being victimized bye lots of projects now..
In scam and reputaon section we can find those issues about this concern,and aside from that ESCROW must be required before every campaign starts
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:20:15 PM

It is not possible in any condition that companies gives Ethereum to bounty hunters because companies promote their coins or tokens in ICOs by Bounties and they gives rewards to bounty hunters in the form of their coins or token for trading in crypto market and also for further investments. By doing this they circulate their coin or token in market. And also collect Ethereum for further investment in their project. Then how it is possible that, they will give Ethereum to bounty hunters.
hihitao43

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:50:51 AM

I think it is not a little rewarding but the number has begun to increase and I think it is better to have a limit on entering the site instead of merit sitemedi Smiley
popotao98

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:32:05 AM

They will think it twice and more times because they need to promote and spread their coin or token first to all community.
nicolebtccrypto

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:35:07 AM

I would difinitely agree if bounty hunters are paid in etherium. Why? It is because I am part of those bounty hunters and it will give us more motivation to join more bounty campaigns.
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:50:47 AM

Usually for bounty hunters will be better to receive a reward in ETH. But I'm not sure that the company will be profitable. The more people have this token, the more popular are the company and the coin but it would be nice if ETHERUM is used to pay bounties
sale.kripta

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:09:53 AM

I think that members of the bounty of companies should receive an award in the coins of the crypto project in which they took part. I take part only in those projects in the perspective of which I believe.
bantoself

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:02:36 AM

Good suggestion of the month! I agree with you that bounty hunters should be paid in ETH and not in tokens. Some bounty hunters realize  (after so much stress campaigning for a project) that the token is worthless when listed in the exchange. But when effort is being compensated with ETH, we have nothing to worry about. Grin
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:22:53 AM

I think that would be a better idea if ETH will be paid for the bounty hunters which I think most of them would be favorable with it since there is no need for conversion. In such case, definitely ETH will be more popularize if most of the ICO's will be using it as payment for the bounty hunters and this will have a positive result for ETH as a currency.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
jokowo

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:53:17 AM

When bounty allocation is directly converted to ethereum, this is equivalent to selling all bounty tokens earned bounty hunter. I think this is very contradictory to the purpose, because indirectly forcing bounty hunter sell all tokens.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:03:32 AM

I've seen some signature campaigns paying in BTC, but it would be a sweet deal being paid in ETH.
However, they would be losing a portion of their raised funds that are supposed to be allocated for development of the project while allocating tokens doesn't really cost them. It could also rub the investors the wrong way if an ICO doesn't pay in their own token cause it could make the token seem less valuable (and they have to market their product as the next big thing).
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:18:57 AM

yes i think its better idea than token distribution, bounty hunter sometimes get token that undervalue or below ico price, so they are will be force to sell and its make the situation really bad for investors. but the disadvantage is, when there is a project with a good token prospect, the bounty hunter will still get the same eth number. they may still be able to purchase tokens personally, but the price would have been higher.
Orang Tua

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:50:27 AM

A project has a purpose crowdfunding and not vice versa. If you think 1-2% will not be so much, then that means if half of the bounty hunter sells his token, it also will not have a major impact on the whole situation that occurred.
drew314

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:55:40 AM

This is a good idea, and it is better for us because we no longer wait for the price to move up since most of the token prices drops after the ICO. And one more thing, bounty hunter's rewards is fix depending on the price of the Ethereum.
gucci belt

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:04:07 AM

Not all bounty hunters sell their tokens when they are released, and some follow the campaign because they really support the project.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:04:54 AM

The same thoughts come to me. This way much easier for bounty hunters and ICO managers. Plus, after bounty distributation always going dump of this alt on exchange. This can be avoided by distributation ETH instead tokens, additionally, those, who want to hold tokens of this bounty project for long term, can buy tokens with distributated ETH, pushing price up.
bamita140

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:31:16 PM

Well if there was a choice, take payment in the ETH or tokens. But we must understand that in their tokens bounty campaigns will pay you more, because they cost nothing to them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: