Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:59:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters should be paid in ETH  (Read 4529 times)
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 04:51:30 AM

It would benefit both parties so I agree to this. ICO devs should know that bounties don't really care about the project and they just work-paid-and go find another one especially the participants in their airdrop. Their rewards are so small that thinking of holding would not crossed their minds.

I agree to this. If a bounty would be paid in ETH then many bounty participants would participate in the project even if it would take a long time for the bounty to finish because they know that they would receive a coin that is already listed and they would not always bombard the telegram group with questions of when the coin is listed in exchanges because they wanted to sell their coins. It would also be an advantage to the team because they would not worry of the dumping when the tokens are distributed to the participants.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:15:37 AM

It would benefit both parties so I agree to this. ICO devs should know that bounties don't really care about the project and they just work-paid-and go find another one especially the participants in their airdrop. Their rewards are so small that thinking of holding would not crossed their minds.

I agree to this. If a bounty would be paid in ETH then many bounty participants would participate in the project even if it would take a long time for the bounty to finish because they know that they would receive a coin that is already listed and they would not always bombard the telegram group with questions of when the coin is listed in exchanges because they wanted to sell their coins. It would also be an advantage to the team because they would not worry of the dumping when the tokens are distributed to the participants.

their ico coins would be completely useless if they are paying in eth instead of their own ico coins. although i still agree that it is more better if bounties will pay eth or bitcoins instead of other unkown coins that has not yet been listed. that is to ensure that we are getting a good pay for working on thier campaign for a long time instead of trying out our luck joining and hoping that we cant get  scammed.

but i guess not all ico/bounties will agree on that idea. some of them maybe but not totally all. because as on what i said earlier, thier ico coins would be useless if they are using different coins as thier payment method.
Irvanremok

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:16:07 PM

if you hope bounty give eth gift for you i agree to it. but the question is if bounty gives gifts to eth participants. whether it will be no new coin anymore. and whether the coin is just that-that's it and there is no new coin. I think it could be the coin's decline. and there is no jecpot for signature and bounty programs. for me it's less exciting and less enthusiasm for her work.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 07:18:06 AM

yes true!
the tokens they pay us with no value is just not fair!!
Bosda

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:25:29 AM

of course I support you if the gift must be paid by ETH, but you also have to understand that investors also have a different currency in paying their bounty. that's why on each gift the gift is given differently. so the choice you want to follow bounty you think good.of course I support you if the gift must be paid by ETH, but you also have to understand that investors also have a different currency in paying their bounty. that's why on each gift the gift is given differently. so the choice you want to follow bounty you think good.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:58:21 AM

It is impossible to be paid in eth because they are raising money on the basis of ETH only, how can they share eth to bounty participants. I hope it is impossible to get paid in eth for bounty people.
haohuynh

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:53:21 AM

If we are rewarded with ETH, I think their token will not be valid. Community will not grow up everyday.
Guli

Activity: 420
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:23:28 PM

I think it's better to pay both on air and in tokens, so the bounty hunter's booth gets more rewards than what they expect to earn. Most of the bounty hunters are honest in their work and records, in which case they must earn what are the best rewards that they can receive in their patience and gratitude in performing bounties.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:05:34 AM

I think hunters would rather receive tokens than ETH especially if the tokens they'll receive have big projects in the future and I think it's much better if they're paid in tokens, even though the ETH price can also be higher
decibel1337

Activity: 504
Merit: 285

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:21:42 PM

A tricky question to say the least. I don't think ICOs will support this idea. They will never pay us in ETH. They will keep on sending the tokens.
I do believe that there should be two options – getting paid in ETH or tokens. Wonder if that's going catch on?
jackjackfly

Activity: 322

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:08:02 AM

There are some campaigns wich pay in Ethereum, but is a pricy bounty for the team, each transaction need a commission fee, and still quite og if we have only 100 bounty participants, but imagine the numbers when it comes to thousands. Moreover, theoretically you can get more by having tokens, if ICO was really successful, you have a chance to sell tokens with an incredible price!

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
aryoharpana

Activity: 78
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:09:06 PM

I've also seen for campaigns that pay participants with eth directly but that's for me personally less surprise and less challenging. just look at ico who shared his prize with a small coin and if we are lucky in following the project and the coin price is very high we will get many prizes that I like to follow the campaign even though it was quite long to wait for the prize to come. but if the price drops while handing out the prize it is already the risk of a bounty hunter

│ https://www.FANCHAIN.com/ │
Token olahraga yang tahu tim favorit Anda
(Penjualan Pribadi OPEN di QRYPTOS.com) [/ center]
zenifertran

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:05:54 PM

If bounties will limit their participants per campaign. Many will argue about the limit of participants since everyone is looking for a high potential one, but it's a matter of being a quick researcher as a bounty hunter.
duythan1988
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:39:34 PM

I have seen some projects that they reward with ETH as you say. In addition, some projects they have paid BTC. So, how do you think? If their tokens after listing the trading floor will increase several times. At that point, you would say, why not pay by tokens  Grin Grin
onepiece1995

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:41:14 PM

well, that's a very good idea. never thought of before, because it is true also if the bounty is given token with investors. most of the bounty will lower the price of ico or sell it directly. but I also do not blame it because it's no ban. would be great if the participants were paid with ETH, maybe the price of ico will not go down very drastically. pity once to a very good project, but its ico price dropped dramatically in because bounty.
gegewojinnian18

Activity: 385

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:26:31 PM

Those coin merchants will not be willing to issue ETH directly to bounty hunters. If only ETH is allocated, then the coins made by these merchants will have no value, and they will not be able to make more money from investors!

Wahanna

Activity: 170
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:33:29 AM

Some of the project are paid their Bounty hunters for eth.. Sometimes half of token and eth.  it depends also for  the developer if they pay you for eth.
lihongjing

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:07:57 AM

I also hope that all bounty tasks can assign ETH directly to me, but I think this is impossible, because other businesses will lose the value of its existence!
haohuynh

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:26:42 AM

If participnats are receive ETH as a reward , Most of people will join bounty everyday for a living.
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:27:51 PM

I also think that a lot of cryptocurrencies are superfluous. If one day all the bounty missions can really use ETH as a payment, then I will be more happy, and I think that under such circumstances, ETH will quickly surpass BTC.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: