Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:47:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 [1718] 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 ... 2557 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT :: descendant of Bitcoin - Updated Information  (Read 2761529 times)
mcjavar

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:22:28 PM

WHO THE FUCK Let Drexme get back in NXT community?

We cannot show any fucking tolerance for someone who ruined launch day of NXT. He must go.  I expect him to settle his debt and then move the fuck on.

I'm always going to be part of this community because I helped build it

No, no you didn't. You fucking didn't.
You stole NXT from users. You abused the trust we gave you. This happened right before launch and affected the launch.
You have done nothing but damage to NXT. I got all your personal info and I suggest you pay those 33K back to the community ASAP including interest and then get the fuck out of this community for life.

You should practice forgiveness, bro.

I forgive people who deserve it. This idiot do not deserve it.
The ONLY reason this idiot is back is because someone got a hold of his personal info ,since he was so fucking dumb to commit this crime with his real username that tied him to his real life.
He isn't apologizing, he isn't regretting anything. He is trying to make his life better again. He deserves no forgiveness.

I made a thread apologizing are you serious?
And of course I regret it that's why I'm paying the money back
You need to hold yourself together

You are paying it back because rickyjames made a great job (again) and found out your resl identity. Now you are affraid, that someone could punch in your face infront of your family, which you'd deserve. You regret it as the few hundrrd bucks are not worth the pain, not because you understand that it was bad what you did.

So please return the Nxt to the community and find yourself another community to be part of. Here, I think, you fucked up forever.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Voluntold

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:24:23 PM

We cannot show any fucking tolerance for someone who ruined launch day of NXT. He must go.  I expect him to settle his debt and then move the fuck on.

You stole NXT from users. You abused the trust we gave you. This happened right before launch and affected the launch.
You have done nothing but damage to NXT. I got all your personal info and I suggest you pay those 33K back to the community ASAP including interest and then get the fuck out of this community for life.

Uniqueorn is a bit of a volatile fellow...

Nxt:  NXT-5BHG-9VRE-QGW6-DRZVQ
Drexme

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:27:06 PM

We cannot show any fucking tolerance for someone who ruined launch day of NXT. He must go.  I expect him to settle his debt and then move the fuck on.

I forgive people who deserve it. This idiot do not deserve it.
The ONLY reason this idiot is back is because someone got a hold of his personal info ,since he was so fucking dumb to commit this crime with his real username that tied him to his real life.
He isn't apologizing, he isn't regretting anything. He is trying to make his life better again. He deserves no forgiveness.

I made a thread apologizing are you serious?
And of course I regret it that's why I'm paying the money back
You need to hold yourself together

You are paying it back because rickyjames made a great job (again) and found out your resl identity. Now you are affraid, that someone could punch in your face infront of your family, which you'd deserve. You regret it as the few hundrrd bucks are not worth the pain, not because you understand that it was bad what you did.

So please return the Nxt to the community and find yourself another community to be part of. Here, I think, you fucked up forever.

again, you don't have to repeat yourself
I know that I have to pay it back

igmaca

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:27:42 PM

source: http://www.swipeidentity.com/

Free two factor authentication for everyone!

With our technology, you can setup two factor authentication for FREE in less then 10 lines of code ! It's simple, fast and available for everyone.

Would not it be interesting to adopt this technology in nxt clients?
Uniqueorn

Activity: 182

NXT.org

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:28:47 PM

We cannot show any fucking tolerance for someone who ruined launch day of NXT. He must go.  I expect him to settle his debt and then move the fuck on.

No, no I'm not. I am just the sort of guy who speaks the truth and wont censor for anything.
If you actually read my post you will see the reason I don't forgive him is that he isn't asking for forgiveness. He wants HIS life to improve, not the ones he stole from or anything. This hasn't got shit to do with bad conscience.

You don't forgive someone who caused a lot of damage to NXT.
I have no idea if you were part of NXT at this point, but as a admin I was bombarded with PMs and questions by people about the integrity of NXT.
Competitors used it for what it was worth. This was not a good time, it happened the day before the "official NXT launch". It contributed greatly to NXT not having a proper launch at all.
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:32:00 PM

Read my posts, I have not namecalled anyone.

I just don't understand what more do these people want from me

It sounds like if they post their home addresses and you mail a piece of yourself to each of them then that will probably do it.

Seriously make it right and quickly - simplest way - send the exact amount of NXT that you took to RickyJames and let him confirm its done and deal with it from there. But you need to stop with the 'I can't buy NXT with Dodge crap or whatever - just get the NXT and hand it over'

can we stop with the catcalling or whatever it is...

no one is apologising to Drexme - he was an idiot and abused the trust people put in him, he needs to make that right - no excuses.
Graviton's contributions to NXT are mixed and he does seem to like to bully at times, but then that goes for most people who believe they have power of some kind or another.

Smaragda - your contributions to this forum are good and thought provoking I like and look forward to reading normally, understand you are mad but i'm afraid your posts are not doing it for me tonight.

Drexme

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:33:09 PM

No, no I'm not. I am just the sort of guy who speaks the truth and wont censor for anything.
If you actually read my post you will see the reason I don't forgive him is that he isn't asking for forgiveness. He wants HIS life to improve, not the ones he stole from or anything. This hasn't got shit to do with bad conscience.

I have no idea if you were part of NXT at this point, but as a admin I was bombarded with PMs and questions by people about the integrity of NXT.
Competitors used it for what it was worth. This was not a good time, it happened the day before the "official NXT launch". It contributed greatly to NXT not having a proper launch at all.

Who told you it happened the day before?
You got your info way wrong.

http://87.230.14.1/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=2000&tra=16754458682294369787
It happened the 21st of December 2013

Uniqueorn

NXT.org

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:34:41 PM

Who told you it happened the day before?
You got your info way wrong.

http://87.230.14.1/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=2000&tra=16754458682294369787
It happened the 21st of December 2013

THEFT yes. We're talking about the day it got exposed.
ChuckOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:38:51 PM

I don't think they know what should be in a block. They only see what is in there after the block is forged.

But everyones sees what *could* be in a block, so it can be noticed if a node is shady

No. Not everybody sees what could be in a block, in fact nobody will see that in the not-so-distance future as nodes and clients will send transaction only to those nodes chosen by TF to reach the 1000 TPS.
Drexme

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:39:42 PM

I will not be updating this thread anymore. You can read more here: https://nextcoin.org/index.php/topic,4054.msg38147/boardseen.html#new

bitcoinpaul

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:40:17 PM

With our technology, you can setup two factor authentication for FREE in less then 10 lines of code ! It's simple, fast and available for everyone.

Relying on an external company to open my 'wallet' at home is not good.
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:41:12 PM

do the forging pools work? is it worth doing with 15k nxt?

I put 30k into NXTio - not made any money yet but I am now in a pool of 300k and growing, I guess if these are successful they will grow but if not people will withdraw - but remember if the people owning the pool account run off with your NXT there is not a lot you can do....

We do need the dev's to deliver the leased forging and some pool sharing rules to be devised by people who want to run pools...
At least with the leasing your NXT is not at risk because its still in your wallet...

ZeroTheGreat

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:44:22 PM

The same holds true for NXT. Pooling has already begun and it will continue.
And Proof-of-Node becomes more interesting.
ChuckOne

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:46:14 PM

You made your point. It was wrong, it was bad. It was a shitty situation for you and everyone involved.

He saw that he did something wrong and I think he regrets that. So, forgiveness would not hurt but calm down everything.

There is nothing more to add. Let's talk about tech stuff.
NxtMinnow

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:46:44 PM

Drexme

Pay back the 33000 NXT you owe, 3.135 BTC equivalent and post the Transaction Number from the NXT block chain as your next post to this thread.  Stop wasting valuable time and stop spamming this thread.

The only thing this community wants to hear from you now is "the transaction number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" for 33000 NXT.

Everyone elese, back to work.  Ignore the obvious troll Drexme.   Drexme has zero stake and zero contribution.

NxtMinnow
bitmadaboutcoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:48:14 PM

@CfB

Do you see what I mean. People are willing to give their forging power away.

well i tried forging solo but that got me absolutely nowhere lol
ChuckOne

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:48:31 PM

The same holds true for NXT. Pooling has already begun and it will continue.
And Proof-of-Node becomes more interesting.

Could you elaborate more on this?

What do you think about TaPoS?
ChuckOne

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:50:10 PM

@CfB

Do you see what I mean. People are willing to give their forging power away.

well i tried forging solo but that got me absolutely nowhere lol

Of course. You need more of it. But whales are selling of too slowly and therefore too expensively.

@CfB
NXT will centralize no matter how unlikely you find it.
igmaca

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:51:20 PM

Re: NXT :: descendant of Bitcoin - Updated Information
Today at 10:40:17 PM
Reply with quote  #35790
Quote from: igmaca on Today at 10:27:42 PM

Relying on an external company to open my 'wallet' at home is not good.

But instead the big exchanges have adopted it.

At the end nxt have the  nxt main pasword and the second pasword is like a measure for more security
Uniqueorn

NXT.org

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:53:53 PM

You made your point. It was wrong, it was bad. It was a shitty situation for you and everyone involved.

He saw that he did something wrong and I think he regrets that. So, forgiveness would not hurt but calm down everything.

There is nothing more to add. Let's talk about tech stuff.

I distain this sort of elitism. You clearly have zero experience with sociopaths. They are a real thing and make up 2-4% of the population.
The chance of Drexme being one of these after having exhibited antisocial behaviour several times is staggeringly high.
He isn't sorry for anything other than that he was caught and exposed. It's been 2 months since he did it, only because it started having real life effects on him did he suddenly cave in.

It's due to naivity of people like you that I have to step in and actually say it like it is, the blunt zero sugar coated truth.

Forgiveness will NEVER happen.

Now stop thinking that you speak for us, you speak for your own naivity and that's it. If you personaly think he deserves to be forgiven for stealing and not regretting it then by all means...
Pages: « 1 ... 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 [1718] 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 ... 2557 »
  Print  

Jump to: