Bitcoin Forum
August 07, 2024, 03:26:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RazorLove Cryptocurrency Services - DBL, CENT, & FOO/BAR Updates  (Read 153359 times)
hashmen

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:45:04 AM

Any way back for cent? Or it dead completely?
cent isnt dead!
just craptsy is fuktards.
ccnation

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:58:49 AM

Dear Cryptsy,
I am a substantial CENT holder. Add a Cent/BTC, and CENT/LTC exchange then destroy (most of) your interest CENT coins.  I think it will be a win win for everyone involved.

Yours truly,
CCNation

galtbit

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:41:59 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2014, 05:25:53 AM by galtbit

GUYS!  Good news!  I am able to transfer my CENT to SwissCex from Cryptsy.  I tested 1,000,000 and they went through within 10 minutes.

Transaction# e1d47eb98a30cfaf7ee099f18351bb7003a3d103f2bea6cda037bdda76a7902d

I will attempt the rest as well.  Will update as soon as I can.  

I don't have billions like a lot of you guys have. Just a few million.  

My Swisscex address is:  PVrfP3aDTwzo6Ve7yQThru1GtenUXyBx73   (cough..cough!)

I also got this message from Cryptsy support:

"Hello:
Our wallet is the latest version. You must withdraw them to a wallet or another exchange before it shuts down. CENT requires us to maintain certain aspects of our services that are not compatible with our efforts to optimize the site for better performance. "

UPDATE:
I CAN CONFIRM THAT ALL MY CENT FROM CRYPTSY HAS TRANSFERRED TO SWISSCEX WITHIN 10 MINUTES.  GET YOUR CENTS OUTTA THERE!  TEST IT FIRST WITH A FEW TO MAKE SURE AND THEN TRANSFER THEM TO SWISSCEX.  CENT LIVES ANOTHER DAY!

My Swisscex address is:  PVrfP3aDTwzo6Ve7yQThru1GtenUXyBx73   (cough..cough!)

ccnation

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:02:56 AM

Hmmm didnt work for me. It kept telling me invalid transfer key on cryptsy side.
galtbit

Activity: 231

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:12:11 AM

Hmmm didnt work for me. It kept telling me invalid transfer key on cryptsy side.

1) Get the deposit address from Swisscex
2) Go back to Cryptsy and withdrawal the money to that address.

Do not transfer.  A transfer will only work within Cryptsy and not outside.

undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 910
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 07:16:25 AM

What we can understand about Cryptsy's CENTs market closing?
there are 2 possibilities
1- CENT is dead
2- Cryptsy wants to close the market and want to make CENT a base coin for forth market.
 Grin ;DLove second one Grin Grin Grin

mycoinpool

Activity: 187

PENNIES

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:23:06 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2014, 04:13:17 AM by mycoinpool

The Cryptsy has been Upgraded  NEW wallet, Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
http://pennies.kicks-ass.net/block_crawler.php

I can withdraw CENT

Pennies: A Virtual Piggy Bank and Indivisible Crypto Currency.
IanFoxley
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:09:27 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2014, 08:19:28 AM by IanFoxley

Well this is all a big mess.

I see that some Cent I sent ages ago has now finally shown up on Cryptsy, yet all the withdrawals that I did earlier this month from Cryptsy have not showed up in my wallet yet.

According to the block crawler explorer, none of the transaction IDs exist that are listed on Cryptsy exist, says there is an error.

SO it seems all my coins have now gone.

So annoyed..

Have written to Cryptsy, but to do not expect any help.

Was around 500 million coins though....which is not a lot for some of you but to me that a lot.

Only have about 2 million now...What use is that??

Haha. Nearly 0.02 of  an XPM coin...Great!

Oh and forgot about all the stake money I should have received from Cryptsy as well.

Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:15:45 AM

I see that some Cent I sent ages ago has now finally shown up on Cryptsy, yet all the withdrawals that I did earlier this month from Cryptsy have not showed up in my wallet yet.

According to the block crawler explorer, none of the transaction IDs exist that are listed on Cryptsy exist, says there is an error.

So annoyed..

Was around 500 million coins though....which is not a lot for some of you but to me that a lot.

Had the same experience...

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:20:49 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2014, 08:31:11 AM by IanFoxley

So annoyed..

Well I got a reply. Not sure if this really helps much.

"The wallet came back up but is taken down again for maintenance. Once wallet is up, your withdrawals will be moving to you. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Not sure how that helps as they are not showing on the block chain which everyone else seems to be using now so even if what they say is true..then it will still not show up then lol..They were sent weeks ago lol

lonesoul

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:03:19 AM

So annoyed..

"The wallet came back up but is taken down again for maintenance. Once wallet is up, your withdrawals will be moving to you. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Not sure how that helps as they are not showing on the block chain which everyone else seems to be using now so even if what they say is true..then it will still not show up then lol..They were sent weeks ago lol

Sorry to hear about the loss, I thought i had lost a load of coins, but a RepairWallet in the console recovered 278 transactions and returned over half of my coins (more than i actually realised i had lost!)   so it might be worth while giving it a quick go (it is rather quick)   just open up the console in your pennies wallet and type RepairWallet and then hit enter, it will either return a messase saying "wallet pass true" (or somehting along those lines) this will unfortuantely mean you havent found any, but on the other hand you might get "Wallet pass true, Transactions effected xxx" this will mean it found some coins for you :-)

I hope it gets them back for you (on a side note if you have any other POS coin wallets, try running the repairwallet on them too - i managed for find lost coins in several of the pos coin wallets :-) hope you find some, it cheered me up a bit :-) )

Please click this link-> https://mcxnow.com/?r=Stuartnorth       (The link is a referral link, it costs you nothing, but provides a little bonus for me if you click through to the site. Please help feed my baby. Thanks :-) )
id10tothe9

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:04:19 PM

so I got couple of questions hope you can help:
- can I withdraw my CENTs from cryptsy all at once or is there still an upper limit and should do it in chunks?
- is withdrawal working at all?
- is there an exchange you suggest to send them to instead of the wallet?
- why is cryptsy closing the market?

thanks a lot in advance  Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
toto79

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:27:08 PM

I just tried to withdraw my pennies from cryptsy to me wallet (last version). Cryptsy showed an internal error.... Any ideas?
Petr1fied

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:33:10 PM

- can I withdraw my CENTs from cryptsy all at once or is there still an upper limit and should do it in chunks?

Maximum 99,999,999 per withdrawal.

Doesn't look like it's working currently. It's displaying an internal error when you attempt it.

https://www.swisscex.com

Only they can answer that question.
id10tothe9

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:00:52 PM

Maximum 99,999,999 per withdrawal.

Doesn't look like it's working currently. It's displaying an internal error when you attempt it.

https://www.swisscex.com

Only they can answer that question.

awesome, thanks for the detailed answer!
So I guess I'll wait till this error in cryptsy is fixed to withdraw..

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
bluestang

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:18:58 PM

So annoyed..
Oh and forgot about all the stake money I should have received from Cryptsy as well.

Yep, same here.  I had 913214460 show up that I sent weeks ago.

Post your Cryptsy trade key and I'll transfer that 913214460 to your Cryptsy account for you to have.

Cryptsy Trade Key: 3d74ea28a32572a77c108116c46ba67a65834bfc
Stick56

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Hoping to see another sunrise from home!

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:54:03 PM

Anybody tired of this coin before you just delete them send to me. I just bought the coin so I could say wow I have 55 million of something lol.  I pretty much knew the coin would nerve go anywhere when I bought 55 million for 22 bucks but did hope.  PHQFNeyacCinynP6j2KS3RJL5oBAVj7pCA
bluestang

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:15:36 PM

Anyone have some known working peers for Doubloons (DBL)?
Having trouble keeping my wallet synced.
Thanks!

Cryptsy Trade Key: 3d74ea28a32572a77c108116c46ba67a65834bfc
IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:17:38 PM

So annoyed..

Yep, same here.  I had 913214460 show up that I sent weeks ago.

Post your Cryptsy trade key and I'll transfer that 913214460 to your Cryptsy account for you to have.

Sent you a message.

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:30:22 PM

So annoyed..

Sorry to hear about the loss, I thought i had lost a load of coins, but a RepairWallet in the console recovered 278 transactions and returned over half of my coins (more than i actually realised i had lost!)   so it might be worth while giving it a quick go (it is rather quick)   just open up the console in your pennies wallet and type RepairWallet and then hit enter, it will either return a messase saying "wallet pass true" (or somehting along those lines) this will unfortuantely mean you havent found any, but on the other hand you might get "Wallet pass true, Transactions effected xxx" this will mean it found some coins for you :-)

I hope it gets them back for you (on a side note if you have any other POS coin wallets, try running the repairwallet on them too - i managed for find lost coins in several of the pos coin wallets :-) hope you find some, it cheered me up a bit :-) )

Hiya lonesoul, sadly for me whenever I had downloaded new blockchain as recommended by others  I have always ran that repair wallet command and it always comes up true very quickly afterwards. Thanks for the tip though, always appreciated.

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: