Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:42:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840291 times)
rznag

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 12:04:16 AM

500 EAC to each of the next 10 people who help us kick off this project!

http://eac.minebig.com   We are 25MHS strong and hitting some blocks.....but we need more help to meet the weekly goals!

Send me your new pool username current hashrate and wallet address.

10 NEW users get paid AND help the needy!  Smiley

Signed up but give me 30min before i`ll be there. I wait at the moment for block 1337 of batcoin. When that`s over i`ll turn my machine to your pool.
Username rznag, 430kh.
emdffuH5WSTzdX2aQy7wzaB4TYXYizog6Y

https://coinstorm.net - the Internet of Coins fundraiser starts March 21st, 2017. Join the storm!
Monerodice https://monerodice.net
Ait

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 12:08:44 AM

No more guesses please, limit of 30 has been reached

Seems to be a little fractious in here this morning, so how about a contest? I know everyone is waiting for the Cryptsy launch, including the devs who I believe said that it was needed in order to move the Android app forward, so let's see who can guess how soon "Soon" really is.

The rules:

- Limit of 1 guess per person, and 30 guesses only in total since we don't want a repeat of the "Happy New Year, I promise not to gamble" nonsense.

- The deciding date / time of the announcement will be the timestamp of the post on the BigVern Twitter account, taken in Eastern U.S. time (NY City time), that announces the EAC market is open on Cryptsy.

- Guesses must include the date in mm/dd/yyyy format, and the time in 24H format e.g. 1/16/2014 at 15:37. (Edit for clarification): if you do not post a time zone, I will assume EST since that is the time zone that the contest will be decided on. If you do post a time zone, I will translate it into EST in the list of guesses so that everyone can see what has been taken already.

- In the event of a date tie, the winner will be the closest guess to the actual time of the announcement without regard to guessing over / under.

- Guesses from users who are on my ignore list will not count. That really only rules out anyone whose username loosely rhymes with "A Mantis Cat Born" or "Bored Pillow".

- The prize is 11,999.70837084 EAC which will be sent to the winning poster's chosen wallet address.

EarthCoin: if you'd rather I post this as a separate contest thread, please let me know and I will remove the post.

List of guesses:

1) volunteering2014: 01/10/2014 @ 15:18
2) alphapilot: 01/15/2014 @ 11:23
3) skywave: 1/13/2014 @ 12:00
4) MeGaDoOm: 1/13/2024 @ 18:00 (edited post permitted as the original guess involved time travel)
5) sussex: 1/13/2014 @ 15:00 (time translated to EST from UTC)
6) minerman1234: 1/17/2014 @ 12:00 (time translated to EST from PST)
7) virtualdn: 1/11/2014 @ 12:00 (time translated to EST from PST)
Cool SteveoMB: Never
9) kudrya: 01/14/2014 @ 12.00
10) Mole83: 01/13/2014 @ 10.25
12) holzer: 1/10/2014 @ 17:15
13) victorteoh: 1/13/2014 @ 16:00
14) MysticDOGE: 1/18/2014 @ 15:00 (time translated to EST from CET)
15) bumblebee33: 1/31/2014 @ 10:00
16) madnesscoin: 1/10/2014 @ 16:00
17) Mirko: 1/25/2014 @ 05:55
18) Broncosoozie: 1/12/2014 @ 12:00
19) paulus51: 1/21/2014 @ 10:35
20) Piesel: 1/13/2014 @ 18:12
21) LazarDobrescu: 1/28/2014 @ 17:25
22) Reserved for losthymns (duplicate guess)
23) Reserved for CoinManiac (duplicate guess)
24) honeypot: 1/13/2014 @ 19:00 (time translated to EST from GMT)
25) kwyjibo: 1/12/2014 @ 19:00 (time translated to EST from GMT)
26) avw1982: 1/21/2014 @ 14:51
27) Ait: 1/12/2014 @ 14.30
28) Okkeloon: 1/17/2014 @ 16:00
29) macmac11: 1/13/2014 @ 15:16
30) niceday: 1/11/2014 @ 16:00

Phew glad I made it...you'll be able to start crossing some off soon!  Smiley

PreMineCoin # 100% Distribution # 0% Inflation
PMC: 1F7agvGdq8UALQ5tVrGejjfxjRkgSr4E4b
PXL: 1BuGVeYanmB1FNuV6QBAvZqsZKDFnV8rjU
Trafficlearn

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 12:11:58 AM

http://eac.minebig.com   We are 25MHS strong and hitting some blocks.....but we need more help to meet the weekly goals!

This is awesome, I'm in. My username is the same as here, please donate these 500 to the project.  Wink

maybe you should make new topic on the forum so more people get involved.

This is an excellent idea! I'm sure there's plenty of people apart from those following the EAC thread who would donate mining time here and there for such a good cause.

I will certainly get this going!  it has been a bit hectic trying to juggle many things as most EAC'ers are doing but i will get this into the mining or main arena very soon!   I want to be absolutely sure we can handle any issues as we grow!  Wink

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
Silvano

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 12:15:44 AM

http://eac.minebig.com   We are 25MHS strong and hitting some blocks.....but we need more help to meet the weekly goals!

10 NEW users get paid AND help the needy!  Smiley

Signed up but give me 30min before i`ll be there. I wait at the moment for block 1337 of batcoin. When that`s over i`ll turn my machine to your pool.
Username rznag, 430kh.

i'm sign and i start mining.
username: Silvano
if i'm on the prize, please give it to the childs Smiley

EAC: eStpUnXdAACnB8mntosy1H3yiumrFwUdYU  DOGE: DQvMVeWDzetrbcYU7FFrg9Q9KEcDTeQLm2
LOT: M5qBdb43nj53Jjjf8Ci95dgQzoUriQiKDv     MOON: 2UNbhV3RUdFNRiK6wWop6gPawM9xGbbaEn
takako88

Activity: 84

http://xumcoin.info

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 12:59:40 AM

I guess
1/13/2014 @ 12:00 EST
 Cheesy Cheesy
eoLrXNz511VNZvz4yMyshUwUMPBmxFvcNZ

rznag

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 01:05:08 AM

Username rznag, 430kh.

I`m mining now and will go to bed. Frontend says 300-550kh, cgminer says 435kh Wink

https://coinstorm.net - the Internet of Coins fundraiser starts March 21st, 2017. Join the storm!
Monerodice https://monerodice.net
Ait

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 01:07:40 AM

Well community we have had some great developments since EarthCoin's birth.  I won't rehash debates, arguments, acceptance, conspiracies, excitement and belief.  You guys have been great though for the most part in your contributions and the merchants and charitable organizations and the like.  To read about a student body in Italy whose belief in the currency promotes their own views of sustainability and the future is simply humbling.  From our perspective EarthCoin is far from a pump and dump but more as a gift to humanity to eliminate borders and barriers and differences - mainly paper money currency differences!  However do not kid yourself that many people if not a majority at the beginning of the creation of a crypto-currency, have pure profit in mind and it is totally understood and expected.  Time horizons and especially beliefs are simply different.  This is not a bad thing but definitely something the community should understand is a "necessary evil."

Merchants, Charitable Organizations, let alone speculators, have overhead or profits in mind.  At the beginning this accumulates on the sell side with tens of millions of coins distributed amongst tens of thousands of people but over on the buy side you have millions of coins distributed amongst only thousands of people.  Clearly there is an imbalance.  Until that equilibrium is reached where tens of millions of coins amongst tens of thousands of people selling equals tens of millions of coins amongst tens of thousands of people buying the price will have to fall.  Maybe we are already there but I doubt it.  Bitcoin took two years to reach this level of sustainability.  However we have many advantages over Bitcoin.

We are more advanced.  We are faster, more efficient and have the luxury of all coins that have come before us to spread the information so our adoptability portion of time has definitely been condensed!  Three weeks doubtful ha!  However there is definitely something happening with $35,000USD worth of trade occurring in a 24 hour period.  What we also have is us, the EarthCoin development team and extended organization - more valuable than anything any coin has ever had.  You!

In saying that, there is only one way to build the buy side of a coin and speed up its adoptability and that is the spread of accurate information.  So I feel in a extremely short period of time I/we have definitely got the engine running.  It is sputtering and needs some injection line cleaner and clearly more fuel, but it is running.  I will be cutting back on the menial tasks and reducing my frustration with the conspiracy theories and trying to bite my tongue with stupidity and I am asking the community to do what it does best - self-police, self-regulate.  I will be supporting all of you in much larger ways behind the scenes and you will be seeing the results of it on web pages, partnerships and publications as our organization is spreading and the possibilities of appearing in the Wall Street Journal and the like appear to not be too far away from reality.  I am not leaving but I am also not going to hold your hand through the fluctuations of adoption.  I literally have worked myself into a frenzy and have been severely sick for the entire week getting progressively worse because there are no moments to rest.  You are all big boys and girls here, more educated with what we are doing than anyone as evidenced by your participation on the message board alone.  Do what you do best, create opportunity, spread accurate information regarding EarthCoin and ask people a very simple question - Why is your paper money worth anything?  Their answer will sound comical when compared to a decentralized mechanism with 100% transparency and accountability.  As an aside, if you follow economics, there is a reason that the Federal Reserve stopped issuing the M3 numbers in its publications.  The value of the money supply simply shot right off the sheet!  Even when the graph was scaled logarithmically, it still looked ridiculous.  There was no solution other than to stop publishing it.  That is the value behind paper money.

So I will be back on Monday and will be working in the shadows for the weekend.  There will definitely be many surprises and wonderful events occurring in the near future.  I am not even aware of what some will be - but I know they are coming because I can feel and see what is happening with our community, providers, moderators and contributors.   Don't burn the house down and just stay healthy, we will buy the rest! Wink

Feel better soon - go lie on a beach/bed/plate of chocolate/in a vat of alcohol/on a mound of snow (delete as appropriate) and reeeelax  Grin

PreMineCoin # 100% Distribution # 0% Inflation
PMC: 1F7agvGdq8UALQ5tVrGejjfxjRkgSr4E4b
PXL: 1BuGVeYanmB1FNuV6QBAvZqsZKDFnV8rjU
AltCurrency

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 02:54:13 AM

Well community we have had some great developments since EarthCoin's birth.  I won't rehash debates, arguments, acceptance, conspiracies, excitement and belief.  You guys have been great though for the most part in your contributions and the merchants and charitable organizations and the like.  To read about a student body in Italy whose belief in the currency promotes their own views of sustainability and the future is simply humbling.  From our perspective EarthCoin is far from a pump and dump but more as a gift to humanity to eliminate borders and barriers and differences - mainly paper money currency differences!  However do not kid yourself that many people if not a majority at the beginning of the creation of a crypto-currency, have pure profit in mind and it is totally understood and expected.  Time horizons and especially beliefs are simply different.  This is not a bad thing but definitely something the community should understand is a "necessary evil."

Merchants, Charitable Organizations, let alone speculators, have overhead or profits in mind.  At the beginning this accumulates on the sell side with tens of millions of coins distributed amongst tens of thousands of people but over on the buy side you have millions of coins distributed amongst only thousands of people.  Clearly there is an imbalance.  Until that equilibrium is reached where tens of millions of coins amongst tens of thousands of people selling equals tens of millions of coins amongst tens of thousands of people buying the price will have to fall.  Maybe we are already there but I doubt it.  Bitcoin took two years to reach this level of sustainability.  However we have many advantages over Bitcoin.

We are more advanced.  We are faster, more efficient and have the luxury of all coins that have come before us to spread the information so our adoptability portion of time has definitely been condensed!  Three weeks doubtful ha!  However there is definitely something happening with $35,000USD worth of trade occurring in a 24 hour period.  What we also have is us, the EarthCoin development team and extended organization - more valuable than anything any coin has ever had.  You!

In saying that, there is only one way to build the buy side of a coin and speed up its adoptability and that is the spread of accurate information.  So I feel in a extremely short period of time I/we have definitely got the engine running.  It is sputtering and needs some injection line cleaner and clearly more fuel, but it is running.  I will be cutting back on the menial tasks and reducing my frustration with the conspiracy theories and trying to bite my tongue with stupidity and I am asking the community to do what it does best - self-police, self-regulate.  I will be supporting all of you in much larger ways behind the scenes and you will be seeing the results of it on web pages, partnerships and publications as our organization is spreading and the possibilities of appearing in the Wall Street Journal and the like appear to not be too far away from reality.  I am not leaving but I am also not going to hold your hand through the fluctuations of adoption.  I literally have worked myself into a frenzy and have been severely sick for the entire week getting progressively worse because there are no moments to rest.  You are all big boys and girls here, more educated with what we are doing than anyone as evidenced by your participation on the message board alone.  Do what you do best, create opportunity, spread accurate information regarding EarthCoin and ask people a very simple question - Why is your paper money worth anything?  Their answer will sound comical when compared to a decentralized mechanism with 100% transparency and accountability.  As an aside, if you follow economics, there is a reason that the Federal Reserve stopped issuing the M3 numbers in its publications.  The value of the money supply simply shot right off the sheet!  Even when the graph was scaled logarithmically, it still looked ridiculous.  There was no solution other than to stop publishing it.  That is the value behind paper money.

So I will be back on Monday and will be working in the shadows for the weekend.  There will definitely be many surprises and wonderful events occurring in the near future.  I am not even aware of what some will be - but I know they are coming because I can feel and see what is happening with our community, providers, moderators and contributors.   Don't burn the house down and just stay healthy, we will buy the rest! Wink

Feel better soon - go lie on a beach/bed/plate of chocolate/in a vat of alcohol/on a mound of snow (delete as appropriate) and reeeelax  Grin

We will keep supporting!!!
CoinPumper

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 03:45:20 AM

Get well soon!
aa417444103

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 03:46:31 AM

Get well soon!

keep supporting
locos_pfc

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 03:49:09 AM

I just accidentally sent 1,252.5 EAC to address efL6y12LFsp9hrAZxJû1t5cgjSRSXw9EG because the address was entered in my account when the pool http://eac.us.hackshard.com/ back.. I want my eac back!!!

My address: epHBzkeHr9e1CyR9WH1Sp8UHiJ4eAP47Lu
CoinPumper

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 04:00:40 AM

Last chance to vote for EAC to get added to coinpayments!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397540.480

keep the votes going only 1 hour left!  The tallies are actually closer than the results because a ton of votes will be disqualified due to paid voting!
juniorraaf

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 04:03:12 AM

Last chance to vote for EAC to get added to coinpayments!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397540.480

keep the votes going only 1 hour left!  The tallies are actually closer than the results because a ton of votes will be disqualified due to paid voting!
vote people, vote!
AtlantisPlatform

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 04:11:24 AM

what is wrong with this coin price, everyone else is climbing today and this damn coin goes down!! geez even doge is up 50%, why is eac only going down down and down? i don't think cryptsy will do a lot for the price though, i think it will hit cryptsy at 225, go up slightly, then the dumping starts driving price down to the 150's and then slowly back up to where it is now. wonder when it will get listed? oh wait, SOON!
skorms

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 04:14:01 AM

If you look at coinex. You can see that someone is purposefully keeping the prices low with fake walls.
limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 04:16:32 AM

what is wrong with this coin price, everyone else is climbing today and this damn coin goes down!! geez even doge is up 50%, why is eac only going down down and down? i don't think cryptsy will do a lot for the price though, i think it will hit cryptsy at 225, go up slightly, then the dumping starts driving price down to the 150's and then slowly back up to where it is now. wonder when it will get listed? oh wait, SOON!

Impatient noob. What did you bet the farm on EAC?
Sparkzor

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 04:17:16 AM

Actually LOT is going down too.
The two best altcoins out there is going down while the others are rising, let's just hope that these coins will be the real deal long-term. The coins wont die, that's for sure. Too many people are behind these 2 coins!
Doge is going up for the last time now, then that shit will be dead. Moon, well... do I have to say anything more? Coinye... scamcoin, I mined for 3 hours and sold the coins I got for 0.2 then I was happy!
At the moment I'm holding a lot of LOT, Klondike and I'm mining Noblecoin. Klondike will have a high, steady price in 6-7 months. Noblecoin will come out really high and then go down and in a year rise again!
And for LOT&EAC... Well, it's not going very well at the moment but it will rise, I can promise you that! Smiley
testbitcoiner

Activity: 126

I like crypto

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 04:17:58 AM

volume of EAC is 24 per 24h

and there's a 4 BTC sell wall... so nothing will happen until the wall is taken down OR volume rises.

volume will not rise until cryptsy launch
Quenouille79

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 04:27:07 AM

Actually LOT is going down too.
The two best altcoins out there is going down while the others are rising, let's just hope that these coins will be the real deal long-term. The coins wont die, that's for sure. Too many people are behind these 2 coins!
Doge is going up for the last time now, then that shit will be dead. Moon, well... do I have to say anything more? Coinye... scamcoin, I mined for 3 hours and sold the coins I got for 0.2 then I was happy!
At the moment I'm holding a lot of LOT, Klondike and I'm mining Noblecoin. Klondike will have a high, steady price in 6-7 months. Noblecoin will come out really high and then go down and in a year rise again!
And for LOT&EAC... Well, it's not going very well at the moment but it will rise, I can promise you that! Smiley

why do you think Klondike will do good?

atomicchaos

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 04:31:33 AM

Prediction: This is where Earth disappears and attempts a Satoshi type mystery.

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: