Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:50:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SKY] Skycoin Launch Announcement  (Read 381515 times)
LiskEnterprise

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:35:42 AM

Move on Lisk. Be the better man here. If you don't want to invest, then move on and stop your toxic flaming, defamation, false statements, harassment.

Absolutely i will, if you can show me my posts that show any of what you wrote here is true.

Just copy and paste anything i posted here to fit the..

toxic flaming

defamation

false statements

harassment

--------------------------

http://heatledger.com LIVE ICO 3.0 GENERATION CRYPTO WITH COMPANY STOCK IPO OPTIONS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LiskEnterprise

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:39:50 AM

But he lingers on and harasses everyone in the chat. He also doxxes people and makes false accusations. He's been at it every day for months.

This guy is toxic to the whole cryptocurrency community and should be banned. Doing due diligence is not a reason to harass and attack developers or even doxx them. This is not acceptable journalism especially when the developers have shown you lots of respect.

Again can you show this is true, or are you the lier?

Show me please that i have doxxed anyone?

Show me where i have made any false accusation???

Everyday??? for months...

how are you going to ban anyone from Crypto currency..

But that is showing your colors.

Gatekeeper, will not allow discussion questions or transparency..

http://heatledger.com LIVE ICO 3.0 GENERATION CRYPTO WITH COMPANY STOCK IPO OPTIONS
skycoin (OP)

Activity: 498
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 11:46:25 AM

Literally noone gets banned in the telegram  Cheesy

It was just a kick and he is flipping out...

skycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 11:47:58 AM

But he lingers on and harasses everyone in the chat. He also doxxes people and makes false accusations. He's been at it every day for months.

This guy is toxic to the whole cryptocurrency community and should be banned. Doing due diligence is not a reason to harass and attack developers or even doxx them. This is not acceptable journalism especially when the developers have shown you lots of respect.

Again can you show this is true, or are you the lier?

Show me please that i have doxxed anyone?

Show me where i have made any false accusation???

Everyday??? for months...

how are you going to ban anyone from Crypto currency..

But that is showing your colors.

Gatekeeper, will not allow discussion questions or transparency..

We have an ICO starting in 15 minutes and we are doing tech prep. We do not have time for this.

Complain after ICO, everyone is massively busy. No time for drama.

_tompin_

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:35:20 PM

There are still some sell orders on Cryptopia below the ICO price, but less and less.
dr blowfin

Activity: 186
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:43:24 PM

I don't get this ICO.
Only just a little over 5% of this coin is circulating - the rest of the premine is held by skycoin.
This is creating an artificially high price.
1 skycoin = 0.0012 on cryptopia right now.
Yet the ICO price is 0.002!!!

Good luck with that.

There is no credibility here.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:54:46 PM

I don't get this ICO.
Only just a little over 5% of this coin is circulating - the rest of the premine is held by skycoin.

Good luck with that.

I was wondering if the skycoin in exchanges would sell out once the ICO begin.
Now it seems it won't happen that way.
LiskEnterprise

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:56:17 AM

I don't get this ICO.

Good luck with that.

Thats what i questioned in the telegram..

Blocked for my efforts.

This project is great reading if you go all through the forum but complete fiction in reality.

The telegram started to fill with fake users and sockpuppets always same first post "Should i buy skycoin now?"

Same answer from the five active members there, "yes buy before the ICO before it moons."

The outstanding 96% of coins their answer is just to trust the anonymous dev.

With the .002 price they are requesting it places skycoin at over $600,000,000 in market cap and that is BS.

I know of no decent tech released yet?

I ask for a show of the products created by their 20+ PHD devs..

they say over 40 devs so half of that is 20 devs with PHDs, really??

The skycoin forum admin here is posted under many different people so you never know who is behind the post.

Same as the telegram the synth username is multiple people posting in that name.

Just ask these questions there...

blocked..

LiskEnterprise

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:58:42 AM

Half the research people have PHDs and you are telling people they are $5/hour people hired on Fiver, etc
- https://github.com/skycoin/cx

My head is going to explode.

Is this verifiable?

How is the ICO funds allocated and recorded?

What account is the ICO 1million coins being released from?

Thanks

ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 03:11:58 AM

Half the research people have PHDs and you are telling people they are $5/hour people hired on Fiver, etc

Is this verifiable?

Thanks

They are being released from the non supply. Meaning current supply increases.

skycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 03:40:41 AM

Is this verifiable?

Thanks

https://explorer.skycoin.net/api/coinSupply

Look at the API documentation on explorer.skycoin.net

skycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 03:53:01 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 05:16:58 AM by skycoin

I don't get this ICO.

Good luck with that.

Blocked for my efforts.

This project is great reading if you go all through the forum but complete fiction in reality.

The telegram started to fill with fake users and sockpuppets always same first post "Should i buy skycoin now?"

Same answer from the five active members there, "yes buy before the ICO before it moons."

With the .002 price they are requesting it places skycoin at over $600,000,000 in market cap and that is BS.

The skycoin forum admin here is posted under many different people so you never know who is behind the post.

Same as the telegram the synth username is multiple people posting in that name.

blocked..

First, you go to

github.com/skycoin

You can see the Skycoin repos. The main "skycoin/skycoin" repo is the one with the least activity

github.com/skycoin <-- look at the repos

- github.com/skycoin/skycoin-cipher-web is our web wallet prototype
- github.com/skycoin/skycoin is the main coin
- github.com/skycoin/net is the sky-messager and is like TOX. This allows you to message people by public key.
- github.com/skycoin/bbs is distributed social media prototype. Similar to Reddit, 4chan or Steemit but built on top of CXO
- github.com/skycoin/cxo is a next generation IPFS.
- github.com/skycoin/skywire is our mesh net/darknet implementation and is similar to MPLS and OpenFlow. This is how users will receive coins for hosting CXO content. We do not think "proof of storage" is viable or will win out in the long term, so took a different approach.
- github.com/skycoin/teller is a service for bitcoin deposits/withdrawals and for OTC bot
- github.com/skycoin/skycoin-exchange is the skycoin distributed/federated exchange prototype
- github.com/skycoin/cx is our programming language and has genetic algorithm demo
- github.com/skycoinn/viscript is a cloud computing and application launching environment for our skycoin hardware and clusters
- github.com/skycoin/blog is our Hugo blog
- github.com/skycoin/skycoin-explorer is the skycoin blockchain explorer
- github.com/skycoin/devops is the devops and docker deployment/testing scripts

Also, our mobile wallet for Android/iOS was finished last week, but the repo has not been moved to the org yet.

Then there is another repo that has not been added to the org, with a complete rewrite of the wallet from scratch.

There is a whole telegram chat room with 40 people in it, just for testing the BBS application.

---

So when you lie say that "Nothing was down in five years". All the developers want to stab you and they are going to kick you from the channel. We do not even time to answer bullshit like this.

You cannot make up lies and spread them in the official skycoin channels.
- you cannot come into the channel and make up stories about how some lead dev was hired on Fiver for $5/hour... and just make shit up.
- you also waste a lot of time in the channel because you make things up and then say the developers said them, when they said exactly the opposite thing. Then six people waste time correcting you. And it causes massive confusion.
- You are negative. Everyone is focused on the project and is getting things done everyday and does not want to read people coming in and telling them that "nothing was done in five years" and that they were hired on Fiver for $5/hour and other lies. The development speed is extremely fast and everything is getting done and all of the application run now. Everyone is working on the project because they are excited about what we are doing. If you want to be negative, you should go into the EOS telegram and be negative there.
- You are complaining about EVERYTHING. We can only focus on one or two things and we do not give a shit about any of the imaginary "problems" you keep bringing up. We have real, important, concrete problems and things to get done by the next milestone. We cannot spend 20 years fixing "problems" that no one cares about or that do not matter. We have to focus on the two or three things that are highest priority and will have the largest impact.

You suggested "Fixing the distribution" problem by dumping coins. WHEN EVERYTHING IN SKYCOIN WAS DESIGNED FROM THE START TO ABSOLUTELY PROHIBIT AND MAKE COIN DUMPING AS DIFFICULT AS POSSIBLE. Other people said "Why would the developers do something that would hurt the people who already bought the coin? This is stupid. They should never do this." and we said "We will NEVER DO THIS" and then you come in and complain that we are not destroying the equity of the people who already bought the coin.

Skycoin was always designed to be scarce. And our economic policy has always been the same. The rate of coin distribution, must be lower than the rate of usage and userbase growth. If there are 1000 users and distribution goes from 5% to 50%, then the coin to user ratio must decline as the distribution increases. We are not going to anything that will destroy the price per coin and we are not going to change our economic policy (which has not changed in five years), because one person is complaining. Expecially when the whole user community and developers unanimously think that coin drops are suicidal and retarded.

There is a huge difference between Skycoin and most of the recent hundred million dollar ICOs
- Skycoin has a blockchain (it is not an Ethereum token)
- Skycoin has developers (there is a development track record of half a decade)
- Skycoin has source code (The majority of the recent hundred million dollar ICOs are ERC20 tokens. The Skycoin product was built out before the ICO and it was not just a scam to do marketing and get people to hand over a hundred million dollars to serial scammers)
- Skycoin is focused on fundamental problems that need to be solved for "the next bitcoin". Not on marketing gimmicks and "turing complete smart contracts" and marketing bs that is not yet useful in the real world.

So we are in the middle of massive speculative bubble, where 95% of the recent coins are going to be wiped out or be irreverent next year. And you are attacking one of the only ~5 coins with an actual blockchain and developers.

ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 04:10:33 AM

https://www.skycoin.net/distribution/ Crowdfund has started - End date 12:00PM GMT August 31st 2017

skycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 05:08:39 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 05:26:19 AM by skycoin

>This project is great reading if you go all through the forum but complete fiction in reality.

I repeat:

www.github.com/skycoin

You can see the Skycoin repos. The main "skycoin/skycoin" repo is the one with the least activity

github.com/skycoin <-- look at the repos

- github.com/skycoin/skycoin-cipher-web is our web wallet prototype
- github.com/skycoin/skycoin is the main coin
- github.com/skycoin/net is the sky-messager and is like TOX. This allows you to message people by public key.
- github.com/skycoin/bbs is distributed social media prototype. Similar to Reddit, 4chan or Steemit but built on top of CXO
- github.com/skycoin/cxo is an a next generation IPFS.
- github.com/skycoin/skywire is our mesh net/darknet implementation and is similar to MPLS and OpenFlow. This is how users will receive coins for hosting CXO content. We do not think "proof of storage" is viable or will win out in the long term, so took a different approach.
- github.com/skycoin/teller is a service for bitcoin deposits/withdrawals and for OTC bot
- github.com/skycoin/skycoin-exchange is the skycoin distributed/federated exchange prototype
- github.com/skycoin/cx is our programming language and has genetic algorithm demo
- github.com/skycoinn/viscript is a cloud computing and application launching environment for our skycoin hardware and clusters
- github.com/skycoin/blog is our Hugo blog
- github.com/skycoin/skycoin-explorer is the skycoin blockchain explorer
- github.com/skycoin/devops is the devops and docker deployment/testing scripts

>This project is great reading if you go all through the forum but complete fiction in reality.

1> Go install gentoo
2> install the applications from source (they are open source on github)
3> Run them.
4> apologize (or just shut up)

EOS did not even have a blockchain when they raised a hundred million dollars (ERC20 token)

The biggest difference between Skycoin and most of the recent ICOs is that
- Skycoin has developers
- Skycoin has a blockchain
- Skycoin has source code

You can download and run all of the applications from Github. The reason they are not on the website yet, is because the applications are still in alpha and for developers only. They are rapidly being changed every week and are not stable yet. Also, we have so many applications and daemons that we had to write a separate application to package and deploy them and its still in development.

The ICO is for technical people and investors, who have researched and understand what we are doing, to be able to buy before everything is packaged/launched and it becomes public facing.

Just because you cannot use to github website (which is linked on the skycoin.net website and everywhere), does not mean the applications do not exist. They are right there.

>The telegram started to fill with fake users and sockpuppets always same first post "Should i buy skycoin now?"
> Same answer from the five active members there, "yes buy before the ICO before it moons."

They actually, tell people to buy at the bottom when it dips and tell them not to buy at bubble. The traders in the Skycoin community are pretty good. Everyone in the community so far is highly educated, intelligent and principled.

Its not the catcoin chatroom. You are just making up negative things that have no basis in reality. You are constantly lying or making things up.

>With the .002 price they are requesting it places skycoin at over $600,000,000 in market cap and that is BS.

No. You are lying again.

Coinmarketcap.com says the market cap is 23 million. You say it is 600 million.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/skycoin/

You are not allowed to make up your own formula for computing market capitalization.

The market cap is computed by multiplying the price per coin times the free float. The current market cap is $22,971,697 (not 600 million)
- 5,833,030 SKY
- $3.94 USD / SKY
- 5,833,030 * 3.94 ~= 23 million

Your made up market cap is 30x higher than the actual market capitalization.

The 100 million coins is a hard maximum cap, but the coins do not "exist" yet and are not traded. Only the free float or tradable coins can count towards the market cap. Just like Bitcoin has a hard cap of 23 million coins, Skycoin has a hard cap of 100 million coins.

After we reach target distribution, the coin distribution rate will probably be software capped at 5% maximum per year. Meaning distribution will take a minimum of 15 to 20 years. Therefore the impact of the undistributed coins is minimum or irrelevant.

>I know of no decent tech released yet?

1> Go install gentoo
3> Run them. (github.com/skycoin)
4> apologize

Again
1> Go install gentoo
3> Run them. (github.com/skycoin)
4> apologize

>I ask for a show of the products created by their 20+ PHD devs..
>they say over 40 devs so half of that is 20 devs with PHDs, really??

Again. You are lying and making up bullshit again.

Half the RESEARCH people. Look at their fucking github accounts, they are under their real names. Read the white papers.

>The skycoin forum admin here is posted under many different people so you never know who is behind the post.

Yes. No one checks this often either. Everyone is too busy building things.

blocked..

You were kicked, not blocked. And you were kicked for pissing off the developers.

skycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 05:28:24 AM

https://www.skycoin.net/distribution/ Crowdfund has started - End date 12:00PM GMT August 31st 2017

Why is he starting this shit, 4 hours before the ICO?

He private messaged someone and said he was trying to cause panic selling. I think he is intentionally spamming FUD everywhere, to drive the price down.

skycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 05:33:09 AM

I don't get this ICO.

Good luck with that.

Blocked for my efforts.

blocked..

We think you are trying to drive the Skycoin price down and cause panic selling, by spamming every single board and chat room with FUD.

Four hours before the ICO started, you starting spamming Bitcoin talks and telegram and all the channels with a bunch of lies and bullshit.

skycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 05:38:22 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 06:02:51 AM by skycoin

Update:

Distribution event is live at
- https://event.skycoin.net

---

There was a bug , where send to many transaction were not working with the ICO backend. That bug is now fixed. We tested all the edge cases and deposits should be coming in smoothly now.

It is normally 10 to 15 minutes between the Bitcoin deposit and the Skycoin show up in your wallet.

---

If someone wants to make a skycoin web wallet, they should look at
- https://github.com/skycoin/skycoin-cipher-web

---

Within two weeks, if there is time, we may add ETH deposits to the distribution backend and may integrate a web-wallet for address generation. Not sure yet.

The distribution/ICO backend will also be powering our OTC bot and federated exchange backend. We will have something like shapeshift in the skycoin wallet eventually and it uses the same code as this ICO frontend.

---

A new skycoin wallet is being written from scratch in angular 4.0

This will fix the latency and UI instability issues with the previous wallet.

LiskEnterprise

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:56:57 AM

Why is he starting this shit, 4 hours before the ICO?

He private messaged someone and said he was trying to cause panic selling. I think he is intentionally spamming FUD everywhere, to drive the price down.

WOW that is concerning...

As it is a direct lie .

Who is this someone?

What was the message?

I could buy your arguments above until i got to here.

Thats a direct lie from the main dev account.

Thats all i need to be out of here

you cannot have it both ways... A post above says i have been arguing daily for months and now you say i plan it on the ICO??

This is not an Initial anything this is one of your continuing coin offerings.

Also there are 100,000,000 coins available direct from genesis.

They are held in 100 separate accounts, do not lie and say they do not exist yet.

LiskEnterprise

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:04:11 AM

I don't get this ICO.

Good luck with that.

Blocked for my efforts.

blocked..

We think you are trying to drive the Skycoin price down and cause panic selling, by spamming every single board and chat room with FUD.

Four hours before the ICO started, you starting spamming Bitcoin talks and telegram and all the channels with a bunch of lies and bullshit.

What every board and chat room, you mean just here and in the telegram?

I was talking about the ICO price and the transparency issue i had with this ICO and skycoin platform and staff.

Then i was blocked there and so i posted here.

Now i see you will publicly lie as above..

I know this has a future that is rocky to say the least.

If the price goes down alot form here. It is not from FUD it is becasue i was right.

With the blocking and lieing i am next sure you will jack the cryptopia price with your new ICO money to PR the ICO.

But i would guess sub 0.008 in a few weeks.

The one lie above about PM to someone about FUD to drop price was what shocked me as you know that to be a lie and you know i know it. So of course i would out you here lieing.

lulhuh

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:57:24 AM

Just want to point out that coin distribution price is fine. It cannot be lower, otherwise, those who bought coins at 0.0016+ will lose money immediately. So 0.002 is ok for everyone who already bought SKY and it's very good that devs don't hurt existing coin holders and community(!). Would you be happy to buy now for 0.001 and after few month see new distribution at price of 0.000001? Probably not if you want to hold and not dump coins immediately at a higher price. So if someone wants to buy cheaper than 0.002, you have options to do so (and this is not "pump" advice, it's just reality). If you think that price will go lower and lower, just wait and buy later - that's very simple.
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »
  Print  

Jump to: