Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:49:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [AIRDROP] MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs  (Read 9415 times)
jaimydevries

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 01:53:56 PM

How will your platform get profit? Did you pre-calculate the cost of your services? I certainly understand that the whole list cannot be specified, but I would like to know the main points.

Thank you for your Question Míx Fix. The platform will earn from microtransaction fees, Advertisement, Improved listing possibilities and unlockable add-ons/tools. We will also create a digital stock market to support better listings on our platform. These are just some of the daily useable features. Beside that we are also providing services to help our customers and potential companies that listing their services on our platform.
jaimydevries

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 01:55:07 PM

Please tell me why I see the airdrop, but I do not see the bounty program? It will still be or has already ended. I would like to take part in the bounty and get my first tokens.

The first airdrop has recently stopped. The first bounty program that is still live is the translation program and we are soon launching the Bounty for Youtube influencers.
Which program are you interested to participate in?

best regards
Why is the Airdrop campaign stopped? Is it because of the number of participants who have been fulfilled? Great idea if you're planning to launch a gift campaign. It seems that many will be interested in participating in it. can you tell when the plan will be realized?

Yes, that is correct. We reached the maximum amount of users for our campaign and were very happy with the results. We decided to stop it so that we could plan other promotion plans.
ELAMIN

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:57:31 PM

THis is an innovative platform for everyone to join
jaimydevries

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 02:01:08 PM

I would like to express my gratitude to the authors of the project. If all conceived is implemented tokens will continue to grow

Thank you very much Dorbaraco, glad to hear that Smiley.

Good luck to you, but I have some questions. How are you going to attract your new partners? I am sure that with mutually beneficial cooperation you will get a good base of companies. What do these companies need in order to work on your platform?

We have quite a bit of business partners that are following our progress carefully. We have been involved with active businesses in many different industries. We will introduce our platform products and services to many entrepreneurs worldwide including the once that are within our current network. We hope to attract both knowing partners as new partners with this survey.

We currently use this document for that:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeeeA84YI7O0jKh85UZ9Caw26kKGduPks9wt3Go6RYNuESZxQ/viewform

Feel free to share it with anyone you know in any suitable industry.
jaimydevries

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 02:02:41 PM

the idea is not in demand on this and charges are appropriate, no one is not interested in the platform of realtors, there are operating firms that have occupied the entire market in this area

Than you for your comment Woodyy,

Please note that we are not so much focussing on Realtors and real estate as that we are on all the needs of real estate. Professional services among them Cleaning services, Pest control and Legal services. Or for the Maintenance segment would be from a painter to a gardener. We also add purchase and sell/rental listing services but that is not the priority of our platform. This is why we believe that we will stand out in the market among our competitors.
the services on offer by MUXE is very much her choices, and they are also optimistic they can project the world's popular cryptocurrency

Thank you very much for your kind words!
jaimydevries

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 02:05:25 PM

The sales results are quite good and seem to be increasing, this will later be able to achieve the target. The promotion will actively increase the number of investors joining MUXE.

Hello Dwi Winarto,

We are making small steps but improving quite well. We chose for a milestone system over a one-time public sale because we introduce the steps that we are making on the way.
We still need to do a lot of promotion and are currently working on that. Thank you for your comment!

Small step but has good results. I am sure the team will have new moves and moves to improve sales results and be able to increase dramatically.
Creative team very positive impact for the development of MUXE platform. We await surprises from MUXE.

We are still looking for more people to participate in our affiliate/sales program. In case you are interested, you can sign up at www.muxe.io and go to www.muxe.io/affiliate-dashboard to request your Affiliate program account. We pay quite good amounts of commission on sales.
jaimydevries

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 02:07:53 PM

the idea is not in demand on this and charges are appropriate, no one is not interested in the platform of realtors, there are operating firms that have occupied the entire market in this area

Than you for your comment Woodyy,

Please note that we are not so much focussing on Realtors and real estate as that we are on all the needs of real estate. Professional services among them Cleaning services, Pest control and Legal services. Or for the Maintenance segment would be from a painter to a gardener. We also add purchase and sell/rental listing services but that is not the priority of our platform. This is why we believe that we will stand out in the market among our competitors.
the services on offer by MUXE is very much her choices, and they are also optimistic they can project the world's popular cryptocurrency
It seems to me that the platform will help to remove the monopoly Realtors. Here will be presented diverse services that are in demand in the real estate market. Not only real estate but also related goods. I think it's cool and comfortable. I'm happy to support the project.

This is one of the things that we eventually hope to achieve. Via our platform, anyone is free to choose the way they want to do this. Whether you want to include a realtor or not is then up to yourself. We provide the medium that allows you to completely customize and optimize your experience on the platform. We believe that this is one of the most important ways to get mass adoption.
jaimydevries

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 02:09:38 PM

THis is an innovative platform for everyone to join
[/quote

We are updating our website very soon with more information and revealed knowledge about our platform.
Keep an eye on our website: www.muxe.io for more information!
angrygerl

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:55:28 AM

Tell me please how will real estate rental be on the platform? Now this market is full of scams and I would like to find a solution to this.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:24:40 AM

Hello friends! Will there be a bounty program? I would like to take part in the bounty program and get my first tokens. It would be great.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:56:51 AM

Hello friends! Will there be a bounty program? I would like to take part in the bounty program and get my first tokens. It would be great.
I have not heard anything about this yet, but I think there will soon be a lot of announcements from developers about this.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:44:15 AM

I'm glad to see such a project. All countries need to have a fair opportunity to work in the real estate market. In which countries do you want to run your platform in the first place?

We are starting with Europe and Asia as our main focus at this moment. We will introduce campaigns in several additional countries and hope to expand in different regions from thereon.
It's cool. This is a big real estate market. I think the platform can help make a real estate purchase even if I am in another country. This possibility, of course, will appeal to consumers.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:11:00 AM

I'm glad to see such a project. All countries need to have a fair opportunity to work in the real estate market. In which countries do you want to run your platform in the first place?

We are starting with Europe and Asia as our main focus at this moment. We will introduce campaigns in several additional countries and hope to expand in different regions from thereon.
I see that you start your work in the most active  region of the real estate business. This will help you to quickly get a good profit on the first stages of product launch.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:41:43 AM

Now there are narrowly oriented developments among the platforms. Muxe creates a wide and wide range of products and services to service the real estate market. This will raise the project to the first place among all competitors. I'm with you.

Thank you for your kind words Truthfinder. You seem to have done some research on our project. Glad to hear that it has reached you. You are welcome to join our Telegram @muxeproject!
I often encounter problems in the real estate market. And I wanted to see a change in that. Now your project will be able to solve a number of questions that will help you get recognition.
Vasyafet

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:10:16 AM

I see that your product is focused on different categories of buyers and partners. That's great. Will your users be able to use different currencies to pay for services and goods?  

We are considering multi-currency support but are trying to create a solution where it would auto convert to muxe tokens between to support the supply/apply demand of our token. We are still considering different available solutions and will most likely create several options as we are distributing the platform via 2 main brands with unique aspects in both engines.
Thank you for your quick reply. I hope you can realize your idea. So far I want to learn more about your development and the opportunities to have a profit from owning tokens.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:58:19 AM

I think the project will be successful with a good marketing strategy. Will investors have discounts when using your platform? How do you plan to attract customers to work with your partners?
coinrating.co

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 11:29:26 AM

Muxe has been listed on CoinRating, Check out their profile here: Muxe on CoinRating.co

Create a profile and List your ICO on CoinRating  (https://coinrating.co)
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:29:47 AM

I would like to express my gratitude to the authors of the project. If all conceived is implemented tokens will continue to grow

Thank you very much Dorbaraco, glad to hear that Smiley.

Good luck to you, but I have some questions. How are you going to attract your new partners? I am sure that with mutually beneficial cooperation you will get a good base of companies. What do these companies need in order to work on your platform?

We have quite a bit of business partners that are following our progress carefully. We have been involved with active businesses in many different industries. We will introduce our platform products and services to many entrepreneurs worldwide including the once that are within our current network. We hope to attract both knowing partners as new partners with this survey.

We currently use this document for that:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeeeA84YI7O0jKh85UZ9Caw26kKGduPks9wt3Go6RYNuESZxQ/viewform

Feel free to share it with anyone you know in any suitable industry.
That's great news. You have already attracted the attention of many. The real estate market is very large and the number of partners can be huge. What categories are the most relevant in terms of partnership now?
Oritzionar

Activity: 183
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:39:40 PM

I like your project. Where can I see the token value information throughout the ICO? Are there any discounts for early investment?
jaimydevries

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 07:45:22 PM

Tell me please how will real estate rental be on the platform? Now this market is full of scams and I would like to find a solution to this.

The platform will allow people to list their property as Uber allows you to become a driver. When you are looking to find a real estate property the user based rating system at our platform should help you determine a good selection of companies/agents/service providers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: