Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 01:38:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [AIRDROP] MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs  (Read 9415 times)
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

MUXE - Real Estate Assets Platform

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:27:21 PM

Translations of the Bitcointalk Announcement Topic and the Whitepaper

Russian ANN WP | Español ANN WP | Filipino ANN WP | Indonesian ANN WP | Portuguese ANN WP

MUXE is still looking for more translators.

Please check out our Bounty Thread below if you are interested in a nice reward.

[BOUNTY] Translation MUXE Program - [ White Paper ] | [ ANN ]

Hi devs, fix WP_ru link pls.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ClZEt3kUdhH4y36zMeLhIEo4ZDLwsTPV

Thank you for sharing. We will take a look at this as soon as possible.

Join the discussion about Blockchain & Real Estate! | MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs | www.muxe.io
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:27:40 PM

Great update Delano! Thank you very much for sharing.

Join the discussion about Blockchain & Real Estate! | MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs | www.muxe.io
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:28:15 PM

Sounds an excellent project because charity is a good thing and it's great that your project will help to take part in charity to help other people. Good luck!

Glad to see that you agree with our approach. Please help us to spread the message.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:29:16 PM

I like your plan. Credible activity, a rather interesting design, brilliant approach.

Thank you very much Dan Walsh, Did you already join our community or participate in any of our bounty programs?

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:29:48 PM

This project looks promising. Nice future project and dev team. I will grab this opportunity.

Make sure you get some MUXE tokens before we are ending the ICO. We are planning to reach an exchange listing soon.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:33:05 PM

viewed from the concept, this project has good potential. although the duration is still very long but seen from the plan quite well. besides, will be listing on coinmarketcap and its sale also been running. Good luck.
it's not bad that long lasting. perhaps this is for the better, because for some time now the project will have time to attain perfection, and many people will be able to take the opportunity to become part of it.

We completely agree with you there. We recently read an article that 60% of all ICO ending projects quited the project within 4 months after the ICO ended. We are planning to build things up slowely to make sure that we are not going through the same experience. We are fulltime developing at the moment. We prefer to keep our exposure a bit lower during this period of time. But feel free to share about it as much as possible.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:33:53 PM

New products and services can be featured in their respective categories. In addition, market information, industry news, new products and technology advancement for the industry can be posted and shared with the MUXE community.

Great that you pay attention to what we are building. I would suggest you to sign up on www.muxe.online or www.medium-crypto.com. These are 2 parts from our project and both are really interesting to review.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:34:27 PM

The MUXE ICO is live again!

Make sure you check out our ICO it is still running. Buy tokens at www.muxe.io/buy-muxe-tokens

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:35:15 PM

Good evening, all!
I wish your idea runs happily. Credible vision, blameless website.

Thank you Montrimobo kind words. Hopefully you can share it among your friends and family aswell.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:35:45 PM

The MUXE ICO is live again!

The website has some new layers/colors what do you think about it?

https://www.muxe.io

New update again please check and let us know what you think

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:36:45 PM

It's really great business!
Faultless project, very nice business.  Good luck team.

Thank you very much CurrieSherman. Have you already joined our Telegram or Bounty program?

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:36:58 PM

Good evening, all!
I wish your idea runs happily. Credible vision, blameless website.

Thank you Montrimobo

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:37:59 PM

I like how real estate industry enters the blockchain.. Blockchain based real estate business are booming right now as blockchain makes every tx as simple as it can be. Looking forward for more updates.

Many new projects are focussing on the Property aspect of Real Estate. However we are focussing on the complete market segment and everything that comes with that. We will update our Bitcoin Talk topic soon to explain more of our features.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:38:42 PM

I like the concept of Muxe that deals with all real estate needs, wherein people use this platform to search for their dream house or even look for someone who can used your extra space in your house and earn from it.

Glad that you like our concept Lunatics, lets make something of this project together. We need the community as much as it can be right now.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:39:20 PM

Real estate is demand but this is unique to get involve in blockchain. The platform are proposing a clean concept.
Getting your dream home earning with your free space with a best maintenance contructors.

You have studied our project correctly. Please sign up on www.muxe.online to to start communicating with us.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:48:28 PM

Muxe have the potential to be a successful project because of the advance technology object to be real world using the device I just amaze because the word augmented become a real world using crypto this is nice more people have interest for this platform.

Glad that you notice this. And via www.muxe.online you can check out yourself how far we have gotten already.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:49:57 PM

What a really fascinating platform offering a great solution for those who are looking for their place or even renting out your space for money or maintaining your house this project provides a really wonderful servies and convenience.

It seems that you have just signed up on muxe.online thank you very much for that! Smiley

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:50:51 PM

As I read the white paper of this project, I was very impressed and excited because this is the first time I've encountered this type of project in the forum. Now I see the great help and its impact on people,  from now on I'm going to focus my eyes on this project and I will share it with my friends and relatives about MUXE that will help our needs in the Real state issue.

Wow thank you very much Anya! =) Make sure you inform everyone about https://www.muxe.online as well as this is where most is happening currently.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:52:58 PM

It would be a great help to share with our Society if these types of projects would eventually succeed and I think it's made up of experts who knows a lot of issues regarding Real states.

Building this platfom needs a lot of different experts from different mark segments. Building this project therefor is a great challenge. We are recruiting more people to help us every day!

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:53:38 PM

Now I see that the MUXE Team has a lot of diligence because of the developments you'll see in a short time, like solid support from other groups etc. And because it's a One Stop Platform I believe it can provide convenience to its users.

Thank you very much Maryqueen. Have you also seen the latest updates on www.muxe.online and www.medium-crypto.com ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: