Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:54:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [AIRDROP] MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs  (Read 9415 times)
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

MUXE - Real Estate Assets Platform

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:52:52 AM

looks interesting will watch progress

Thank you very much for your kind words. We like to invite you to our Telegram community @muxeproject

Join the discussion about Blockchain & Real Estate! | MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs | www.muxe.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:55:33 AM

I would like to express my gratitude to the authors of the project. If all conceived is implemented tokens will continue to grow

Thank you very much Dorbaraco, glad to hear that Smiley.

Good luck to you, but I have some questions. How are you going to attract your new partners? I am sure that with mutually beneficial cooperation you will get a good base of companies. What do these companies need in order to work on your platform?

We attracting new partners via promotion and sponsored programs at the moment. This means we give away free advertisement packages to attract our partners.
We are also connected to several communities among them Reddcoin, Voise, BitcoinToken, Verge, GZRO and a few other crypto based projects.

For now we are focussing on MUXE.ONLINE in order to gather an active community first while our developers are working on the MUXE Real Estate platform.

Join the discussion about Blockchain & Real Estate! | MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs | www.muxe.io
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:56:19 AM

the idea is not in demand on this and charges are appropriate, no one is not interested in the platform of realtors, there are operating firms that have occupied the entire market in this area

Than you for your comment Woodyy,

Please note that we are not so much focussing on Realtors and real estate as that we are on all the needs of real estate. Professional services among them Cleaning services, Pest control and Legal services. Or for the Maintenance segment would be from a painter to a gardener. We also add purchase and sell/rental listing services but that is not the priority of our platform. This is why we believe that we will stand out in the market among our competitors.
the services on offer by MUXE is very much her choices, and they are also optimistic they can project the world's popular cryptocurrency

Sounds good to us! Lets achieve this together by doing one step at a time.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:57:17 AM

The sales results are quite good and seem to be increasing, this will later be able to achieve the target. The promotion will actively increase the number of investors joining MUXE.

Hello Dwi Winarto,

We are making small steps but improving quite well. We chose for a milestone system over a one-time public sale because we introduce the steps that we are making on the way.
We still need to do a lot of promotion and are currently working on that. Thank you for your comment!

Small step but has good results. I am sure the team will have new moves and moves to improve sales results and be able to increase dramatically.
Creative team very positive impact for the development of MUXE platform. We await surprises from MUXE.

Thank you very much. The only way to build something is to spent time on it every single day!

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:58:58 AM

THis is an innovative platform for everyone to join

Thank you! Have you already checked out our latest platform release? https://www.muxe.online

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:59:49 AM

Tell me please how will real estate rental be on the platform? Now this market is full of scams and I would like to find a solution to this.

We will create a user based ranking program that needs to aware the entire markets. We will create bonus pools for reviewers to participate in order to catch the fakes and reward via stakes.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:00:45 PM

Hello friends! Will there be a bounty program? I would like to take part in the bounty program and get my first tokens. It would be great.

Yes certainly. We currently have a Youtube bounty program, a Translation bounty program and starting Monday we will have a Social Media Interaction Bounty Program.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:01:21 PM

Hello friends! Will there be a bounty program? I would like to take part in the bounty program and get my first tokens. It would be great.
I have not heard anything about this yet, but I think there will soon be a lot of announcements from developers about this.

We have been working in silence on our products. We are going for a different approach towards the market. But www.muxe.online is showing promising results the past few days.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:03:15 PM

I'm glad to see such a project. All countries need to have a fair opportunity to work in the real estate market. In which countries do you want to run your platform in the first place?

We are starting with Europe and Asia as our main focus at this moment. We will introduce campaigns in several additional countries and hope to expand in different regions from thereon.
It's cool. This is a big real estate market. I think the platform can help make a real estate purchase even if I am in another country. This possibility, of course, will appeal to consumers.

There are many other features that we are working on behind the scene. That is why we invite you to join www.muxe.online first.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:04:43 PM

Now there are narrowly oriented developments among the platforms. Muxe creates a wide and wide range of products and services to service the real estate market. This will raise the project to the first place among all competitors. I'm with you.

Thank you for your kind words Truthfinder. You seem to have done some research on our project. Glad to hear that it has reached you. You are welcome to join our Telegram @muxeproject!
I often encounter problems in the real estate market. And I wanted to see a change in that. Now your project will be able to solve a number of questions that will help you get recognition.

The first step is to register on www.muxe.online thats the best way to share your experience with the rest of the community.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:06:52 PM

I see that your product is focused on different categories of buyers and partners. That's great. Will your users be able to use different currencies to pay for services and goods?  

We are considering multi-currency support but are trying to create a solution where it would auto convert to muxe tokens between to support the supply/apply demand of our token. We are still considering different available solutions and will most likely create several options as we are distributing the platform via 2 main brands with unique aspects in both engines.
Thank you for your quick reply. I hope you can realize your idea. So far I want to learn more about your development and the opportunities to have a profit from owning tokens.

Join us at MUXE.ONLINE to start talking with us. We can always use your support!

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:08:00 PM

I think the project will be successful with a good marketing strategy. Will investors have discounts when using your platform? How do you plan to attract customers to work with your partners?

Yes investors have many different benefits at the MUXE Platform such as access to special areas, good discounts and more exposure.
We are first focussing on customers to gather them at www.muxe.online before exposing the MUXE REAL ESTATE NEEDS Platform.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:10:08 PM

Muxe has been listed on CoinRating, Check out their profile here: Muxe on CoinRating.co

Hello founder of Coinrating.co thank you very much for sharing. But it seems that our profile is a little bit outdated we have made a lot of growth and progress since then. How could we update our profile?

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:10:37 PM

I would like to express my gratitude to the authors of the project. If all conceived is implemented tokens will continue to grow

Thank you very much Dorbaraco, glad to hear that Smiley.

Good luck to you, but I have some questions. How are you going to attract your new partners? I am sure that with mutually beneficial cooperation you will get a good base of companies. What do these companies need in order to work on your platform?

We have quite a bit of business partners that are following our progress carefully. We have been involved with active businesses in many different industries. We will introduce our platform products and services to many entrepreneurs worldwide including the once that are within our current network. We hope to attract both knowing partners as new partners with this survey.

We currently use this document for that:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeeeA84YI7O0jKh85UZ9Caw26kKGduPks9wt3Go6RYNuESZxQ/viewform

Use the form above in case you want to participate!

Feel free to share it with anyone you know in any suitable industry.
That's great news. You have already attracted the attention of many. The real estate market is very large and the number of partners can be huge. What categories are the most relevant in terms of partnership now?

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:11:40 PM

I like your project. Where can I see the token value information throughout the ICO? Are there any discounts for early investment?

You can go to www.muxe.io to get a better understanding. In order to learn more about our Project you can go to www.muxe.io/one-pager we explain in details about the market size and how we plan to build things up.

globalfromasia

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:21:05 PM

Hello MUXE founders,

We think that your ICO deserves a shot at being third-party reviewed to increase overall credibility. If you are interested contact us at evan.ezquer@shadstone.com so we can talk more or visit our website at https://www.globalfromasia.com/investments/crypto-assets/ico/

Thank you so much and good luck to your ICO!
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:24:04 PM

I have already mentioned in previous air drop that i like the concept  of TRT that hosts and  partygoers are able  to  trade    services  in a  secure   
payment  system  without  having  to deal with centralized middlemen.
Good coin.

Yes I remember that we spoke to each other a few times "(Rick)". Glad to see you are doing well. Have you already signed up on muxe.online mate?

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:24:43 PM

Is the airdrop going on? I want to take part in your duties. I know you have started the private placement.

The first Airdrop round has already stopt but we are currently running a few new bounty programs. If you participated in the Airdrop make sure to check your email address for the finalising aspect.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:26:11 PM

viewed from the concept, this project has good potential. although the duration is still very long but seen from the plan quite well. besides, will be listing on coinmarketcap and its sale also been running. Good luck.

We are building a huge project that is why we like to take our time it is never good to rush things.  CoinmarketCap is still quite far away for us at the moment but I guarantee that we will be on there at a certain point.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:26:57 PM

Excellent Project, Looks promising and is very interesting. Website is well designed, very neat looking and nice feature. I highly recommend this projects to anyone looking to invest their money, This is a big opportunity. Good luck to the dev. and the whole team for making this project awesome!!!.....

I am really happy that you like our website. We are trying to improve things everyday. Do you want to support our team in anyway? Please let me know what you can do for us.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: