Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:34:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [AIRDROP] MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs  (Read 9415 times)
Dwi Winarto69

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 05:49:54 AM

The sales results are quite good and seem to be increasing, this will later be able to achieve the target. The promotion will actively increase the number of investors joining MUXE.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexsmalex

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:06:28 AM

The sales results are quite good and seem to be increasing, this will later be able to achieve the target. The promotion will actively increase the number of investors joining MUXE.
And do not tell me if there are now any discounts for large investors? And what kind of sum should this be? I'm now going to buy tokens for myself.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:38:22 AM

Great team. I have looked through the information and am glad to see such an active project. Of course, there's still a lot of work. But the first activity of investors says that the project is necessary for the consumer.
jaimydevries

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 09:45:43 AM

Really very good project.

I'm happy for that. Nice time Grin

Great to hear that KryptoMasterMind! We love to see you more around within our community. Have you joined our Telegram or Discord channel yet?

@muxeproject < Telegram | Discord > https://discord.gg/nqxVRfz
jaimydevries

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 09:48:35 AM

I see the total supply of coins is very much for the coin sale program, but the price of the coins is quite cheap, what if there are unsold coins? whether to burn

Hello Dimyumy,

Thank you for your question. We chose for this amount because we want to spread the tokens into every country. The tokens that are unsold will mainly be used to be sold on the platform that we are developing. The platform is one of the most important aspects from the MUXE project and will only function when there are enough MUXE tokens available at all times. 

jaimydevries

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 09:53:41 AM

wow project with concept and benefits very good. the real estate business is uncharted by blockchain technology, and this project provides a solution to the problem. the MUXE platform provides secure and transparent authenticity. with the support of a professional team and also well organized I think this project will run and be realized well. hopefully, this project can be as successful as expected.

Dear Firaituaku,

Thank you very much for your nice comment.
We are making great steps on the development of our project. We are no longer just a concept but making great steps towards our actual platform release.

https://discord.gg/nqxVRfz

Join the public discord Server or our Telegram (@muxeproject) to tallk with our community.
jaimydevries

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 09:55:51 AM

Great project, I'm here to deliver amazing news! You are now listed on ICOStream as well!
https://icostream.org/ico/muxe/

Thank you very much for your positive comment and listing! That looks great we are very gratefull to that.
Have you already joined our Public Discord (https://discord.gg/nqxVRfz) or MUXE Telegram (@muxeproject)
jaimydevries

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 10:00:28 AM

https://preview.ibb.co/bVSt3T/MUXE_TRANS.jpg

Use our QR code!

TRANSLATION PROGRAM:

Whitepaper | 25000 Tokens ($250) https://www.muxe.io/whitepaper-gen.pdf
ANN Thread | 5000 Tokens ($50 ) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3817151

MUXE Rules: 6 steps

1: We only accept high-quality/human translations
2: Any translations done by automated translate tools such as Google translate or any other auto translator will not be accepted
3: Users with a negative trust status on Bitcointalk Forum will not be able to participate in the translation campaign
4: You will be officially appointed to the translation job only AFTER you received a pm by one of our official representatives
5. Payout in MUXE Currency

6. To reserve your Language fill in: [ Reserve & your Language ]

Please post your reservation in the topic Translation MUXE Program - [ White Paper ] | [ ANN ]

Reserved Translations:

Dutch [ Reserve ]
German
Korean
Chinese
Japanese
Russian
Romanian
French
Spanish
Italian
Indian
Filipino
Thai
Indonesian [ Reserve ]
Malaysian
Hebrew
Arabic

Rewards will be paid immediately after receiving translations

MUXE TRANSLATION BOUNTY PROGRAM

We still have some countries open to translation.
Are you interested to participate in our Translation Bounty?
Join now to earn a nice bonus in MUXE  tokens!
For more information go to our website www.muxe.io
woodyymark

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:00:36 AM

the idea is not in demand on this and charges are appropriate, no one is not interested in the platform of realtors, there are operating firms that have occupied the entire market in this area

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
jaimydevries

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 10:14:45 AM

Seems like a great project right from the get-go…. I have a question of you though, do you have any plans on launching a full-scale social media campaign? I reckon this project needs more eyes on it…

Yes sure!
After the airdrop, we will plan a bounty for some social media platforms!

Keep an eye on this page!

Thank you for the reply on this one  Delano! Great job Smiley
jaimydevries

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 10:18:43 AM

I really love this project and the idea behind it. This is a tough market to raise money though. Make sure to take your time!

Thank you for kind words. Do you have some good suggestions for us? Would love to  hear what your ideas are. Best regards
jaimydevries

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 10:22:17 AM

wow project with concept and benefits very good. the real estate business is uncharted by blockchain technology, and this project provides a solution to the problem. the MUXE platform provides secure and transparent authenticity. with the support of a professional team and also well organized I think this project will run and be realized well. hopefully, this project can be as successful as expected.
In addition, there are a lot of scammers in this area who are conducting unfair deals and I think the project will be able to solve this problem.

I couldn't agree more with you there are so many scammers in this industry. We are a legit registered company under the Dutch laws. We also decided to do our ICO in small portions per time rather than raising a huge amount of money at once.

We are glad to see the positivity regarding our project and hope to get your help anyway you think you could contribute!
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:28:08 AM

I'm glad to see such a project. All countries need to have a fair opportunity to work in the real estate market. In which countries do you want to run your platform in the first place?
jaimydevries

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 10:28:44 AM

I really love this project and the idea behind it. This is a tough market to raise money though. Make sure to take your time!
Yes, it will not be easy for the team to do it. But in any case, this is a very promising idea and if everything turns out then the price of the token will quickly fly to the moon.

Thank you for your kind words guys! It is a very tough market at the moment with amazing competitors but we are doing as well as we can. Any help, support or contributions are highly appreciated and we are always looking forward to meet new people to join our community or team.

Let us know what you can do for muxe. Love to invite you in our Telegram group @muxeproject
jaimydevries

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 10:32:21 AM

This is a good idea. A huge market of trillions of dollars needs a modern and safe platform. I think if the guys do it all, they may well occupy most of the market.

Glad to hear that you like it. The market indeed is amazing there are so many segments related to what we are building. In order to get mass adoption we need to make wise steps along the way to find more and more people willing to adopt our platform one by one.
jaimydevries

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 10:46:10 AM

Is the project already registered as a legal entity? And if so, in which country? I think for this activity will require obtaining licenses

Hello Snos Boss,

Thank you for your time to write your question to us, that really means a lot to us!
To answer your question I would like to share the following url with you.
This is the official Chamber of commerce website from the Netherlands.

https://www.kvk.nl/orderstraat/product-kiezen/?kvknummer=709153500000&origq=muxe
Bút you can also check our company details at any Global Chamber of Commerce Database.

https://www.linkedin.com/company/muxe-bv - Our Linkedin Company profile

https://www.telefoonboek.nl/bedrijven/t4897690/enschede/muxe-bv/ - The yellow pages from te Netherlands

https://drimble.nl/bedrijf/enschede/k70915350/muxe-bv.html - Another company directory database based in the Netherlands

https://www.oozo.nl/bedrijven/enschede/landelijk-gebied-en-kernen/boekelerveld/1571683/muxe-b-v - Another one that mentioned something about our company listing

https://muxe.online/MUXEBV - Our Muxe.Online (CcS) Company profile

http://www.webprogids.nl/bedrijf/170/enschede/muxe-b-v.html - Web Pro Guide NL

I hope this answers your question. I am sure there are more of these similiar websites out there with details about our company.

jaimydevries

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 10:48:54 AM

wow project with concept and benefits very good. the real estate business is uncharted by blockchain technology, and this project provides a solution to the problem. the MUXE platform provides secure and transparent authenticity. with the support of a professional team and also well organized I think this project will run and be realized well. hopefully this project can be as successful as expected.
You are right. I see many of the features offered on this platform cover a wide range of products and services.

Glad to hear that you have studied our project details. Do you have any suggestions for us? Would love to hear from you!

In addition, there are a lot of scammers in this area who are conducting unfair deals and I think the project will be able to solve this problem.
Hopefully. I think the team has also thought about it and of course they have also prepared a solution for it, and one of them by using blockchain technology.

We have thought about this. It is one of the reasons why we are trying to create a new way of transparency that's never seen before by any of our competitors.
We still have a lot of work to do but we are working on this matter as hard as we can. We will introduce our new website very soon which includes more information about the people that are involved. The legal documents of our company and the future scope of our project.

jaimydevries

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 10:50:36 AM

Seems like a great project right from the get-go…. I have a question of you though, do you have any plans on launching a full-scale social media campaign? I reckon this project needs more eyes on it…
Well for this there is a bounty program. It is designed to create a large community around the coin and make the project popular.

Couldn't agree more with you! One of our new bounty programs that will be coming up very shortly is the Youtubers bounty program! We are trying to attract as many youtube influencers as possible to include us in their internet shows. In case you have any other good suggestions we would love to hear from you and see your ideas.

Best regards
jaimydevries

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 10:53:19 AM

You are right. I see many of the features offered on this platform cover a wide range of products and services.

Hopefully. I think the team has also thought about it and of course they have also prepared a solution for it, and one of them by using blockchain technology.

Well, let's see how this will work in practice. Maybe there will be an alpha version for investors or for all users that would help me to understand the product better!

We are planning to introduce our Project Alpha within the next 3 to 4 months. But before that, we will have another great announcement of another amazing platform that is developed by our coders and designers. Both platforms will have equal importance regarding the future of our project and will be heavily integrated with each other and additional services in order to increase the demand. We will announce this updates via our Blog, Social websites and Chat communities.

Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:57:37 AM

Now there are narrowly oriented developments among the platforms. Muxe creates a wide and wide range of products and services to service the real estate market. This will raise the project to the first place among all competitors. I'm with you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: