Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:53:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [AIRDROP] MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs  (Read 9415 times)
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

MUXE - Real Estate Assets Platform

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 03:56:57 PM

Muxe will make our life less hassle and more convenient in finding and searching your desire and dream home easily. They also offers a good service that will satisfy each one of us.

Indeed, the muxe project is quite interesting and probably the best solution for those who are in needs of finding their own place or even searching for best design in their houses and also muxe provide a trusted contractor to look after your house maintenance and many features to provide the user.
its right. its kinda one stop one shop, muxe detailed clean and make easy to understand. full package if shorten i think muxe will added more and more good to make more trusted. i will wait for more updated information.

Glad to see that you are tracking our project. The best way to stay in touch with what we are doing is signing up on https://www.muxe.online . We are updating the platform very frequently.

Join the discussion about Blockchain & Real Estate! | MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs | www.muxe.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:00:45 PM

I have checked all the details of your plan and everything is actually very good.  Good luck fellows!

Hope you detect enough resources to evolve your project.
Riveting activity, assured website, irreproachable design.  Good luck team!

Good project, good foundation, I would love

Fake comments by a shill. A shill is a confidence trickster or swindler who poses as a genuine customer to entice or encourage others.

Do you think it is OK to trick investors ? I think it is fraudulent.

We certainly do not think that it is OK to trick investors nor fraud any participant in our project. We have clear goals and we are around our project 24/7.
It takes alot of time to build a project and its understandable that you ask about the comments in our Bitcoin Talk topic. Please keep in mind that we arent able to influence  any of the comments on our topic. We simply respond to the messages like yours.

Incase you wish to talk to one of our founders please sent an email to info@muxe.io.
Meanwhile thank you for your comment. Every single comment counts to us.

Dont forget to checkout our website: https://www.muxe.io

Join the discussion about Blockchain & Real Estate! | MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs | www.muxe.io
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:03:21 PM

This is a great project and is also great, I hope all can remain compact and can remain at peace so that the project goes well and smoothly.
It was on my prognosis that it could really happen. Logically speaking, that isn't impossible for this platform to attain results based on what they have planned. Besides, Muxe will really be a big help for everyone among community to resolve a simple problem that they experience for how several years up to now as you can't easily find those things you are looking for in just one stop online.

Would you be interested to work with us? We have many suitable positions available within our organisation. We are always looking forward to extend our team! Contact us via info@muxe.io to let us know about your interest in our project.

Meanwhile sign up via https://www.muxe.online to participate in the community.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:05:22 PM

Muxe will be more useful most specially to those who are looking for a good quality type of house and they really desire house and it helps them to make their searching easier than before.
Right, it will make things easier and you can help others who does not know about MUXE yet. And if your friend needs a house for rent or relatives in the province who wants to live here in the city, you can help them through MUXE.
Correct, they also provide even home and office supplies to help us make our jobs easier and give us a long time to look
beyond other important things in our lives so I'm really one of those who favor this MUXE project.

To start earning muxe tokens simple go to https://www.muxe.online and contact us via the Muxe BV page.

How much is the minimum ETH required to buy tokens and what is the soft cap and hard cap?

I don't know yet how much minimum ETH required  to buy a token Grin

PRICE

ICO Price $0.01
Soft Cap $3 million
Hard Cap $70 million

ICO Date
Main Round
June 5 - August 4, 2018

Final Round
October 15 - November 26, 2018

Wíth the current rate of Ethereum you can purchase MUXE tokens at a minimum price: 0.240099 this is currently €100  (1: Ethereum price: €415) Depending on the Ethereum price.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:06:14 PM

Its nice to see that devs are answering every query. Props to the team!

Thank you PartyPete. We spent quite a bit of time on all the received messages to make sure that everyone their message is appreciated.

Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:10:24 PM

As I read the white paper of this project, I was very impressed and excited because this is the first time I've encountered this type of project in the forum. Now I see the great help and its impact on people,  from now on I'm going to focus my eyes on this project and I will share it with my friends and relatives about MUXE that will help our needs in the Real state issue.

Wow thank you very much Anya! =) Make sure you inform everyone about https://www.muxe.online as well as this is where most is happening currently.
You can rely on me for that matter, now we're talking about it with my friends and relatives. One of my friends is Electrical Engineer and my youngest brother is a Civil Engineer and they became interested in MUXE because they could be partners in their work and business in the near future.

lukesimon

Activity: 339
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:10:44 PM

Hi, what will happen to unsold tokens? Will you guys freeze or burn it just like other ICO's do?
jelma

Activity: 717
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:11:03 PM

I just follow this airdrop MUXE thread, how its progress so far, because at this time a lot of airdrop appear but not clear the continuation
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:16:22 PM

Hi devs! Waiting for something more interesting here!
Informed job,  excellent plan.

Hello Polpedami, what is it that you are looking for exactly? Have you tried out our new platform release
http://[i][b][url=https://www.muxe.online]https://www.muxe.online[/url][/b][/i]

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:17:23 PM

Hello Polpedami, what is it that you are looking for exactly? Have you tried out our new platform release
https://www.muxe.online

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:17:49 PM

https://www.muxe.online

Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:20:28 PM

Thank you PartyPete. We spent quite a bit of time on all the received messages to make sure that everyone their message is appreciated.
Good thing that developer or a representative from the team Muxe find time to answer all queries about the projet. It is better that you update us always so that we are all aware on what is happening on the project.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:20:37 PM

As I read the white paper of this project, I was very impressed and excited because this is the first time I've encountered this type of project in the forum. Now I see the great help and its impact on people,  from now on I'm going to focus my eyes on this project and I will share it with my friends and relatives about MUXE that will help our needs in the Real state issue.

Wow thank you very much Anya! =) Make sure you inform everyone about https://www.muxe.online as well as this is where most is happening currently.
You can rely on me for that matter, now we're talking about it with my friends and relatives. One of my friends is Electrical Engineer and my youngest brother is a Civil Engineer and they became interested in MUXE because they could be partners in their work and business in the near future.

You should make sure that they sign up on our professional services document.
They can watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIO95md-jB0 Or fill in the Google forms directly.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:32:14 PM

Hi, what will happen to unsold tokens? Will you guys freeze or burn it just like other ICO's do?

Hello, the majority of the tokens that are unsold will be held to be used on the platform once the MUXE payment integration feature will go live. This way there will always be an available supply for new users to get the MUXE tokens in an easy way whether they understand how to work with crypto or not.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:33:18 PM

I just follow this airdrop MUXE thread, how its progress so far, because at this time a lot of airdrop appear but not clear the continuation

The first Airdrop round has already finished but the Social Media Interaction airdrop/bounty program will start on 23rd of July (Monday)

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:34:36 PM

Good thing that developer or a representative from the team Muxe find time to answer all queries about the projet. It is better that you update us always so that we are all aware on what is happening on the project.

We strive to provide the best customer support possible in the crypto atmosphere. Many projects are taking similiar approaches but we like to say that we are different in our approach.

Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:35:08 PM

They can watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIO95md-jB0 Or fill in the Google forms directly.
Of course, it's not good if we're just storytelling. They should experience exactly how it works and how easy it is to use and of course how it can help them. Thanks for reminding me Grin

Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:51:33 PM

We strive to provide the best customer support possible in the crypto atmosphere. Many projects are taking similiar approaches but we like to say that we are different in our approach.
Accurate, because if we are just like others as well as our way how to approach it is not good and it will be difficult for us to attract people to come to this project. So your decision is right to do everything in order to have the advantages to others.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 05:15:10 PM

Of course, it's not good if we're just storytelling. They should experience exactly how it works and how easy it is to use and of course how it can help them. Thanks for reminding me Grin

One way to understand our project within a few minutes is the video below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61M93n2XLSQ&t=6s
Another good video explainer is this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6M5KozVBqc&t=5s

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 05:16:05 PM

Accurate, because if we are just like others as well as our way how to approach it is not good and it will be difficult for us to attract people to come to this project. So your decision is right to do everything in order to have the advantages to others.

Thank you very much once again! We will be here to answer all your questions. Dont forget to checkout https://www.muxe.online.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: