Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:28:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [AIRDROP] MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs  (Read 9415 times)
jaimydevries

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 07:45:59 PM

Hello friends! Will there be a bounty program? I would like to take part in the bounty program and get my first tokens. It would be great.

We currently have a translation bounty active and we are releasing our Youtube video bounty very soon.
jaimydevries

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 07:46:50 PM

Hello friends! Will there be a bounty program? I would like to take part in the bounty program and get my first tokens. It would be great.
I have not heard anything about this yet, but I think there will soon be a lot of announcements from developers about this.

Please read the comment above. There has been an airdrop earlier and there is now an active bounty for translation purposes. Also our Youtube bounty program will come very soon.
jaimydevries

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 07:47:46 PM

I'm glad to see such a project. All countries need to have a fair opportunity to work in the real estate market. In which countries do you want to run your platform in the first place?

We are starting with Europe and Asia as our main focus at this moment. We will introduce campaigns in several additional countries and hope to expand in different regions from thereon.
It's cool. This is a big real estate market. I think the platform can help make a real estate purchase even if I am in another country. This possibility, of course, will appeal to consumers.

Glad to hear that. We are trying to create a useful platform for every country and every person. So eventually wherever you are shouldn't be a problem.
jaimydevries

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 07:49:22 PM

I'm glad to see such a project. All countries need to have a fair opportunity to work in the real estate market. In which countries do you want to run your platform in the first place?

We are starting with Europe and Asia as our main focus at this moment. We will introduce campaigns in several additional countries and hope to expand in different regions from thereon.
I see that you start your work in the most active region of the real estate business. This will help you to quickly get a good profit on the first stages of product launch.

We are choosing for  Europe and Asia mainly because of our existing business network. This will help us to build a strong start with pilot offers during the release of our Beta platform.
jaimydevries

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 07:52:22 PM

Now there are narrowly oriented developments among the platforms. Muxe creates a wide and wide range of products and services to service the real estate market. This will raise the project to the first place among all competitors. I'm with you.

Thank you for your kind words Truthfinder. You seem to have done some research on our project. Glad to hear that it has reached you. You are welcome to join our Telegram @muxeproject!
I often encounter problems in the real estate market. And I wanted to see a change in that. Now your project will be able to solve a number of questions that will help you get recognition.

Can you define what kind of problems you are encountering? We would love to hear more about your personal experiences to see how we could adapt to that with our platform. Glad to hear that you have faith in our vision. We invite you to our Telegram community @muxeproject
jaimydevries

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 07:53:01 PM

I see that your product is focused on different categories of buyers and partners. That's great. Will your users be able to use different currencies to pay for services and goods?  

We are considering multi-currency support but are trying to create a solution where it would auto convert to muxe tokens between to support the supply/apply demand of our token. We are still considering different available solutions and will most likely create several options as we are distributing the platform via 2 main brands with unique aspects in both engines.
Thank you for your quick reply. I hope you can realize your idea. So far I want to learn more about your development and the opportunities to have a profit from owning tokens.

Your welcome. In case you have any questions please do share them with me. I will try to answer your concerns as best as possible.
jaimydevries

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 07:54:09 PM

I think the project will be successful with a good marketing strategy. Will investors have discounts when using your platform? How do you plan to attract customers to work with your partners?

We do plan to provide extra discounts and services to early adopters, investors and potential platform partners. We have quite some ideas planned but any suggestions from your end are more then welcome.
jaimydevries

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 07:55:20 PM

I would like to express my gratitude to the authors of the project. If all conceived is implemented tokens will continue to grow

Thank you very much Dorbaraco, glad to hear that Smiley.

Good luck to you, but I have some questions. How are you going to attract your new partners? I am sure that with mutually beneficial cooperation you will get a good base of companies. What do these companies need in order to work on your platform?

We have quite a bit of business partners that are following our progress carefully. We have been involved with active businesses in many different industries. We will introduce our platform products and services to many entrepreneurs worldwide including the once that are within our current network. We hope to attract both knowing partners as new partners with this survey.

We currently use this document for that:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeeeA84YI7O0jKh85UZ9Caw26kKGduPks9wt3Go6RYNuESZxQ/viewform

Feel free to share it with anyone you know in any suitable industry.
That's great news. You have already attracted the attention of many. The real estate market is very large and the number of partners can be huge. What categories are the most relevant in terms of partnership now?

Thank you Dorbaraco! We are growing every day and trying to make more progress every day. All support is highly appreciated. If you want to contribute to our project please do.
jaimydevries

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 07:56:03 PM

I like your project. Where can I see the token value information throughout the ICO? Are there any discounts for early investment?

You can find more information at our website www.muxe.io we have clear explanations about our token value and distribution plans.
jaimydevries

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 08:32:40 PM

Check out the latest MUXE Project review by Golden Yogi
https://youtu.be/fPJUy60JnVM
jaimydevries

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 08:38:13 PM

Another interesting short video to get a better understanding of what the MUXE platform could help you with.
There are many other things beside this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfQADbfqXUs
jaimydevries

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 08:39:19 PM

MUXE Testimonial by Edgar John
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps6yAm8h4MU
jaimydevries

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 11:33:26 AM

We have just released our new Video Intro Concept let us know what you think comment on the video below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAUP0kxfo6o
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

MUXE - Real Estate Assets Platform

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 12:10:11 PM

Translations of the Bitcointalk Announcement Topic and the Whitepaper

Russian ANN WP | Español ANN WP | Filipino ANN WP | Indonesian ANN WP | Portuguese ANN WP

MUXE is still looking for more translators.

Please check out our Bounty Thread below if you are interested in a nice reward.

[BOUNTY] Translation MUXE Program - [ White Paper ] | [ ANN ]

Join the discussion about Blockchain & Real Estate! | MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs | www.muxe.io
zdl666

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:23:55 AM

Is the airdrop going on? I want to take part in your duties. I know you have started the private placement.
Jane eyre 416

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:52:59 AM

Sounds an excellent project because charity is a good thing and it's great that your project will help to take part in charity to help other people. Good luck!
w1lson

Activity: 382

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:27:42 AM

viewed from the concept, this project has good potential. although the duration is still very long but seen from the plan quite well. besides, will be listing on coinmarketcap and its sale also been running. Good luck.
Yujin Tan

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:35:47 AM

Excellent Project, Looks promising and is very interesting. Website is well designed, very neat looking and nice feature. I highly recommend this projects to anyone looking to invest their money, This is a big opportunity. Good luck to the dev. and the whole team for making this project awesome!!!.....
Myrik_BY

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:13:11 AM

Translations of the Bitcointalk Announcement Topic and the Whitepaper

Russian ANN WP | Español ANN WP | Filipino ANN WP | Indonesian ANN WP | Portuguese ANN WP

MUXE is still looking for more translators.

Please check out our Bounty Thread below if you are interested in a nice reward.

[BOUNTY] Translation MUXE Program - [ White Paper ] | [ ANN ]

Hi devs, fix WP_ru link pls.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ClZEt3kUdhH4y36zMeLhIEo4ZDLwsTPV
Delano

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 01:25:48 PM

New BOUNTY![$]
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4591159.new#new
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: