Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:15:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BetcoinPoker.com Betcoin.ag-Big Tourneys-BONUS-Freerolls, Ring Games, Real Poker  (Read 367724 times)
ftwbtc1

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 05:56:32 PM

Had to add my 2 cents here since we are talking about 50 cent bonuses.  lol.  I play relatively often mid stakes and tourneys and have received my bonus as stated in the increments mentioned by a previous poster.  Here is some advice though, instead of even responding to this guy you should just give him a 3 mbtc bonus which is a whole $0.70 cents and then he will get more than his $0.50 cent bonus and he will be happy. lol and you will not have to waste the time even dealing with this nonsense.  For the amount of rake he generated and the amount of time you spent trying to service him, you really took a loss!  I do see very good customer service in this though, but these type of people will bleed you dry!  Betcoin and bitcoin FTW (for the win)!

Also, I don't see how he could play at another online poker site because I am a long time member of ACR and it does pay out the bonus the same way but slower and some other sites don't even have bonuses.  Now that would be really stealing your bonus!  lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wwwin

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 06:03:31 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2015, 06:23:03 PM by wwwin

wwwin - from the perspective of a fellow player I think you're getting a little too worked up about this. The Betcoin rep posting in this forum just said that they take things like this seriously and they have shown an effort to make things both right and understood. As a player I would definitely take it seriously if a promised bonus were not releasing properly, but having a Betcoin rep responding to you helpfully is a good thing. Also I will add that whoever is in the main website live chat (in the lower right corner) needs to have some additional training or something, they don't seem entirely clued into everything that is going on with the site. I had one experience with them where they were extremely polite and courteous but didn't seem to have proper communication with the main site support, and another conversation where they seemed a bit short and snarky with their answers.  

That said, Perhaps it could be more clear when deposit bonus is cleared and released. (you are talking about deposit bonus right?) I have been keeping track of mine in the client wallet, where it says for example "Bonus cleared: 47" "Bonus total: 200". However I haven't been tracking whether it has been released into my balance. Since it likely enters in small amounts it would require careful tracking of wallet balance before a session, +/- at each table played and the wallet balance after the session. However I did notice on a rare occasion where I had my entire wallet balance on the tables, my balance moved from 0 to exactly 4, so I assumed that the deposit releases in 4 chip increments and that is was happening properly. It sounds like you, wwwin, were doing the required tracking and calculations, however the betcoin rep claims that it was releasing properly. So either your calculations were wrong or there has been a misunderstanding, I'm sure the rep isn't lying you to try to cover up a conspiracy with their bonus.

I also made a post some time back about how the rate at which the bonus is released as it is listed on the explanation in their website was actually not correct. I don't believe I received a response about that, however checking now it looks like they changed the information to match the correct 15%, so good job attending to that guys. The info I'm talking about was here: https://www.betcoin.ag/bonuses/1-btc-first-deposit-match-bonus

Thanks for posting your experience with the bonus money. However, they are not taking anything seriously or they are incompetent . They are stealing the bonus money and saying that it posts as royal cash but royal cash is converted betcoin points.  I am done playing at betcoin.

Well we are sorry your experience wasn't positive and you would think we are stealing bonus money.  We are unsure how you can "steal" bonus money but to think we would not pay out the roughly $0.53 cents worth of bonus you earned is completely incorrect.  We follow the exact same bonus structure as the WPN in the way it is credited, earned and paid, however our payout rate is faster.  This system is the same for the hundreds of thousands of WPN members and thousands of Betcoin members.  The irony is we give away bonuses far more than $0.53 cents quite frequently for a variety of reasons.  We are very proud that our player base continues to grow and will continue to work hard knowing we can't please everyone 100% of the time.  We will still try whether that player has generated a lifetime value of $10 in rake or $0.10 in rake.  

Lastly, we know there will be complaints and we are here to address them anytime.  We do find it interesting that the complaints are typically about bonuses and promotions where we are giving our great players something many websites don't even offer!  For a more personal approach and faster approach, please submit a ticket anytime.  

I did submit a ticket no 14187 but it was ignored. The chat rep said to post here so I could be proved wrong. Way to go.
ftwbtc1

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 06:07:39 PM

wwwin - from the perspective of a fellow player I think you're getting a little too worked up about this. The Betcoin rep posting in this forum just said that they take things like this seriously and they have shown an effort to make things both right and understood. As a player I would definitely take it seriously if a promised bonus were not releasing properly, but having a Betcoin rep responding to you helpfully is a good thing. Also I will add that whoever is in the main website live chat (in the lower right corner) needs to have some additional training or something, they don't seem entirely clued into everything that is going on with the site. I had one experience with them where they were extremely polite and courteous but didn't seem to have proper communication with the main site support, and another conversation where they seemed a bit short and snarky with their answers.  

That said, Perhaps it could be more clear when deposit bonus is cleared and released. (you are talking about deposit bonus right?) I have been keeping track of mine in the client wallet, where it says for example "Bonus cleared: 47" "Bonus total: 200". However I haven't been tracking whether it has been released into my balance. Since it likely enters in small amounts it would require careful tracking of wallet balance before a session, +/- at each table played and the wallet balance after the session. However I did notice on a rare occasion where I had my entire wallet balance on the tables, my balance moved from 0 to exactly 4, so I assumed that the deposit releases in 4 chip increments and that is was happening properly. It sounds like you, wwwin, were doing the required tracking and calculations, however the betcoin rep claims that it was releasing properly. So either your calculations were wrong or there has been a misunderstanding, I'm sure the rep isn't lying you to try to cover up a conspiracy with their bonus.

I also made a post some time back about how the rate at which the bonus is released as it is listed on the explanation in their website was actually not correct. I don't believe I received a response about that, however checking now it looks like they changed the information to match the correct 15%, so good job attending to that guys. The info I'm talking about was here: https://www.betcoin.ag/bonuses/1-btc-first-deposit-match-bonus

Thanks for posting your experience with the bonus money. However, they are not taking anything seriously or they are incompetent . They are stealing the bonus money and saying that it posts as royal cash but royal cash is converted betcoin points.  I am done playing at betcoin.

Well we are sorry your experience wasn't positive and you would think we are stealing bonus money.  We are unsure how you can "steal" bonus money but to think we would not pay out the roughly $0.53 cents worth of bonus you earned is completely incorrect.  We follow the exact same bonus structure as the WPN in the way it is credited, earned and paid, however our payout rate is faster.  This system is the same for the hundreds of thousands of WPN members and thousands of Betcoin members.  The irony is we give away bonuses far more than $0.53 cents quite frequently for a variety of reasons.  We are very proud that our player base continues to grow and will continue to work hard knowing we can't please everyone 100% of the time.  We will still try whether that player has generated a lifetime value of $10 in rake or $0.10 in rake. 

Lastly, we know there will be complaints and we are here to address them anytime.  We do find it interesting that the complaints are typically about bonuses and promotions where we are giving our great players something many websites don't even offer!  For a more personal approach and faster approach, please submit a ticket anytime. 

I did submit a ticket but it was ignored. The chat rep said to post here so I could be proved wrong. Way to go.

So you have decided to not play on Betcoin now because in your mind they have "stolen" your $0.50 cent bonus?  Last week in this thread I read they paid out $30,000 in btc to three players.  I am sure they would work with you for your $0.50 cents.  Can you see why this would be very amusing?  Again, I don't know why they didn't just give you 3, 5, 50, 100 mbtc just to move on. 

wwwin

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 06:12:56 PM

Had to add my 2 cents here since we are talking about 50 cent bonuses.  lol.  I play relatively often mid stakes and tourneys and have received my bonus as stated in the increments mentioned by a previous poster.  Here is some advice though, instead of even responding to this guy you should just give him a 3 mbtc bonus which is a whole $0.70 cents and then he will get more than his $0.50 cent bonus and he will be happy. lol and you will not have to waste the time even dealing with this nonsense.  For the amount of rake he generated and the amount of time you spent trying to service him, you really took a loss!  I do see very good customer service in this though, but these type of people will bleed you dry!  Betcoin and bitcoin FTW (for the win)!

Also, I don't see how he could play at another online poker site because I am a long time member of ACR and it does pay out the bonus the same way but slower and some other sites don't even have bonuses.  Now that would be really stealing your bonus!  lol

This is not your problem.  As I stated earlier the issue is not the amount but the fact that they  are lying when they say thst it was credited as royal cash. Royal cash are betcoins converted  to chips. Fact is none of the bonus cleared has neen deposited to my account balance.

At any rate I withdrew my balance since  I have never seen such an unproffessional poker site.  If they are so cash strapped as to make up a story that freed bonus  is royal cash then I believe  thei funds are not safe in the site.
wwwin

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 06:20:12 PM

Also, I don't see how he could play at another online poker site because I am a long time member of ACR and it does pay out the bonus the same way but slower and some other sites don't even have bonuses.  Now that would be really stealing your bonus!  lol

This is not your problem.  As I stated earlier the issue is not the amount but the fact that they  are lying when they say thst it was credited as royal cash. Royal cash are betcoins converted  to chips. Fact is none of the bonus cleared has neen deposited to my account balance.

At any rate I withdrew my balance since  I have never seen such an unproffessional poker site.  If they are so cash strapped as to make up a story that freed bonus  is royal cash then I believe  thei funds are not safe in the site.

As I said I don't care about the money but the way the site is run. It's very unproffessional to have a chat rep behave the way they did. And it is worse to lie about freed deposit bonus being credited as royal cash.  
ftwbtc1

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 06:33:18 PM

As I said I don't care about the money but the way the site is run. It's very unproffessional to have a chat rep behave the way they did. And it is worse to lie about freed deposit bonus being credited as royal cash.  

Ah so this is about a personal issue you had with one of the chat reps?  This makes even more sense to actually complain about a $0.50 cent bonus.  I have played on Betcoin for awhile and I have not had a problem with my bonus and I have seen Betcoin grow averaging 300 plus players a day now.  I would think there would be more complaints than one person about a $0.50 cent bonus if something was wrong.  Also, as I said they should have just paid you something to end this.  Betcoin hasn't done everything right, but they have worked hard and made some good strides.  I chose to comment because when there is a problem, like your bad experience with a customer support rep, you are quick to comment but positive comments never make it to this thread.  Anyways, good luck to you and I actually do hope you get your $0.50 cent bonus and they take care of you. 

wwwin

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 06:57:55 PM

Ah so this is about a personal issue you had with one of the chat reps?  This makes even more sense to actually complain about a $0.50 cent bonus.  I have played on Betcoin for awhile and I have not had a problem with my bonus and I have seen Betcoin grow averaging 300 plus players a day now.  I would think there would be more complaints than one person about a $0.50 cent bonus if something was wrong.  Also, as I said they should have just paid you something to end this.  Betcoin hasn't done everything right, but they have worked hard and made some good strides.  I chose to comment because when there is a problem, like your bad experience with a customer support rep, you are quick to comment but positive comments never make it to this thread.  Anyways, good luck to you and I actually do hope you get your $0.50 cent bonus and they take care of you. 

Other people have posted about the same issue but you have chosen to ignore  it.
Betcoin.AG
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1092

Betcoin.ag Forum Rep - Sportsbook, Casino

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 07:01:02 PM

We appreciate everyone's comments and thank everyone for your valuable feedback.  wwwin please check your tickets as we like to address these matters personally.  We were unable to find a support ticket for you on this issue there fore responded to one from some time ago.  We certainly agree that you should always have a positive experience with one of our live chat representatives and we will work to make sure all understand this fully.  We also want to point out that most websites especially bitcoin don't even have live support chat for this very reason as sometimes it may cause more problems, but nevertheless we believe in being their for our great players and are working to make it 24/7 asap.  Also, all amount with $0.50 cents or more we take seriously.  Please check your tickets.  You can login to www.betcoin.ag and then go to support to see your tickets or you should have received an email and we appreciate you playing with us. 

ftwbtc1

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:03:03 PM

Other people have posted about the same issue but you have chosen to ignore  it.

I just checked their website Betcoin.ag and it shows over 300 people online.  What people do you speak of?

Betcoin.AG
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 07:04:55 PM

I just checked their website Betcoin.ag and it shows over 300 people online.  What people do you speak of?

Guys, we appreciate you both and let's get this all squared away.  wwwin1 please check your email / tickets and ftw we certainly appreciate you playing with us and providing your 2 cents. 

Betcoin.AG
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 07:05:54 PM

hello op, can i play betcoinpoker use my android ?

Yes!  You definitely can.

Betcoin Poker Web, Mobile, Tablet Version FIXED with NEW IMPROVEMENTS

https://www.betcoin.ag/betcoin-poker-web-mobile-tablet-version-fixed-new-improvements

Our very popular web, mobile and tablet version of Betcoin Poker has been fixed and is available and ready today and the Sunday Millions.

To play Betcoin Poker from the web simply to to: https://securepoker.betcoin.ag

To play Betcoin Poker on your mobile phone or tablet, simply follow these steps:

1. Download the Free Puffin browser onto your tablet or mobile phone by going to the play store or apple store.

Puffin Free Web Browser

2. Once the Free Puffin browser is downloaded and installed, launch the free puffin browser from your mobile phone or tablet by clicking on it.

3. In the url field go to: https://securepoker.betcoin.ag/flash/ (Once you enter this once you can store it for quick access later.) The web version of the Betcoin Poker software will load.

4. Enter your username and password in the selected fields.

wwwin

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:33:52 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2015, 11:20:37 PM by wwwin

Guys, we appreciate you both and let's get this all squared away.  wwwin1 please check your email / tickets and ftw we certainly appreciate you playing with us and providing your 2 cents.  

Thanks I am glad this was resolved. However, it would have been better if there was a clear statement in the site as to when and how does the freed bonus posts to the money account, as well as having all the personnel at Betcoin on the same page as to when and how it posts. Some players have posted as being confusion about the issue here recently too. See below.

1. Notserp thinks it posts in 2 chips increments but states there is no way to track it (Mine did not post after 2 chips were freed)

2. Natmccoy deduced that it was after 4 chips accrue but is not sure. He posted on the forum asking and no response was given.

3. The chat support yesterday said it posts in small increments as Royal Cash. Not in my case as all my Royal Cash was for Betcoin converted.

I still have more chips in the bonus to be freed later on. I would like to have a clear statement from BETCOIN as to when and how these will be posted after being freed so that I don't have to waste my time, chat time, and every one else's time getting the freed bonus to post to the chip balance account. If this is made clear in the site or here then we will not have to be wasting time with such a simple issue. Don't understand all the mystery and misunderstandings of such a simple issue.
notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 12:08:54 AM

its for sure 2 chips at a time i left my account empty one day and the next morning i had 2 chips so its not instant but must be less than 24 hours
WalkerIVIV

Activity: 2436
Merit: 503

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 01:24:04 AM

its for sure 2 chips at a time i left my account empty one day and the next morning i had 2 chips so its not instant but must be less than 24 hours

well I got like 2000 points in rake and got nothing from bonus still shows same amount after several days ( 14 days now) according to their rules I should get like 50chips but got 0 also their platform is crashed all the time sorry there are good things about it but these negatives moved me to another site :-)

nioc
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 01:58:23 PM

well I got like 2000 points in rake and got nothing from bonus still shows same amount after several days ( 14 days now) according to their rules I should get like 50chips but got 0 also their platform is crashed all the time sorry there are good things about it but these negatives moved me to another site :-)

I only noticed receiving a deposit bonus payment because I keep accurate records of my sessions.  As notserp said it is paid in 2 chip increments.   I just started playing after stopping for many months.

1. In MyWallet on the right side is "Bonus Balance" The Bonus money Total stays the same and Bonus money Freed shows the amount accrued but doesn't indicate what has been paid.

2. Wallet>Financial History, my deposit bonus payment is losted under "payment method" as Manager's discretion and under "description" it is listed as Transfer from BetCoin_associate to (me).  That was how it was over a year ago when last I cleared some bonus.
Betcoin.AG
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 06:31:04 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2015, 07:58:12 PM by Betcoin.AG

Introducing The Daily Coin 1 BTC GTD

https://www.betcoin.ag/introducing-daily-coin-1-btc-gtd

We've listened to our players and added an exclusive Betcoin only flagship MTT which runs every night at 9:00pm ET. In addition to this new tournament we have also made some changes to our tournament schedule.

Daily Coin Schedule

Here are some highlights:

- New Daily Coin 1 BTC GTD MTT
- 6 Daily Coin Freerolls running every 4 hours throughout the day
- Double or Nothing Step Satellites leading into the Betcoin Daily Coin
- No fees on satellites
- Small 5% fee on Daily Coin MTT
- GTD bumps and small tweaks on late night Betcoin schedule
- Also available via web browser and mobile flash browser

The full Daily Coin schedule and description can be found here:
https://www.betcoin.ag/bonuses/coin

Bounties

The first 5 players to respond asking to be used as a bounty will be used as a bounty in the Betcoin Daily Coin throughout the next 5 days. Each day a new bounty will be chosen. The player who knocks out the bounty and the bounty themselves will receive a Step 2 ticket.

Update

Tuesday 4/28 Bounty: Girlscout
Wednesday 4/29 Bounty: blingbling911
Thursday 4/30 Bounty: SickMetaGame
Friday 5/1 Bounty: jonnyrocket
Saturday 5/2 Bounty: pagoda
On standby: StareYouDown, Annu, LongSh0T

Jackpot MTTs???

We also have an MTT Jackpot Bonus in the works that will take nothing extra out of your pockets and will be awarded by shipping 2 pre-selected tours in one night. We call it the Daily Double. More details on this coming very soon.

Thanks for all your support and loyalty to Betcoin. This is a small fraction of the things we have in the works for you guys and we look forward to providing you the best gaming experience we can.

Betcoin.AG
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 02:18:14 AM

The Daily Double MTT Jackpot

The Daily Double is a daily tournament jackpot that is won by getting 1st place in the following 2 tournaments in 1 night:

#1 9:00pm ET Betcoin Daily Coin 1 BTC GTD (mB50)
#2 11:00pm ET Betcoin 250 GTD Second Chance (mB25)

After placing 1st place in both tournaments create a new forum post and title it Won the Daily Double. Once you do this a member of the Betcoin staff will credit your account with the jackpot amount.

The current jackpot amount

The current jackpot is displayed under the "Upcoming Betcoin Only Tours" heading on the poker homepage.  https://www.betcoin.ag/poker

How the jackpot works

The jackpot is built through tournament fees on Betcoin only tournaments. Every time you pay a fee to enter a tournament Betcoin will match 10% of that fee and contribute it towards the overall jackpot. This 10% contribution by Betcoin is in addition to any fee you pay and does not charge you anything extra. It's our way of saying thank you for playing with us.

You can view a full list of all the Betcoin only tours on our poker homepage.  https://www.betcoin.ag/poker

Follow this link to see how to easily display Betcoin only tours in the poker client.  https://www.betcoin.ag/how-find-betcoin-only-tournaments

natmccoy
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

twitter.com/natmcmolecule

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 12:23:03 PM

Love the daily double jackpot! It's great that you don't take extra rake for it.

Primedice just banned U.S. players from depositing on their site or playing dice there, this follows Bryan Micon being charged with a crime for operating sealswithclubs from Nevada. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1043059.0

Can you guys assure us U.S. players that at least for now you are comfortable with accepting users from all countries? I know Micon moved to Antigua to reopen his site, and it seems Betcoin is registered in Antigua, however Primedice is not located in the U.S. either. Is Antigua a safe haven for such websites?

I really really hope Betcoin will always be available to U.S. players but I just don't understand the laws or the extent of the U.S. government's power.

NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 12:36:08 PM

The Daily Double is a daily tournament jackpot that is won by getting 1st place in the following 2 tournaments in 1 night
Sounds good.

I still somehow hate most WPN tournaments (structure, so long late reg / re-entry, etc.) But have been really enjoying the bitcoin tourneys last few days Smiley Jackpot nice little extra motivation to play both of these tourneys.

joegamble

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 06:39:18 PM

Does your site take fees on deposits
Last time i deposited 5.63 MBTC,only 5 arrived
previous time i received 1 MBTC less
those sites only charge combined amount of 0.1mbtc
theres no evidence of where my 1.63MBTC  disappeared
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 241 »
  Print  

Jump to: