Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:35:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 [330] 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 »
  Print  
Author Topic: rpietila Wall Observer - the Quality TA Thread ;)  (Read 907160 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 12:42:15 AM

I am just posting this here because I like to make noise and let the uninformed think I am nuts Smiley

I had a strange dream last night (I seldom have dreams), that I was being kidnapped (first dream of this topic ever).

I managed to escape briefly while still in my hometown, and hastily tried to alert people on my condition and call the police. The answer I got: "take it easy, there is a festival in town".

It reminds me of the first dream ever I saw about customs officers. Just a few days later a team of such confiscated all my valuable belongings and means of business. This happened 2008. Never before, nor after I have had a dream about customs.

In 2013 I told everyone who cared to listen how evil the USA is and I will never board a plane there. Being foolhardy though, I tried (the first time ever since getting this realization years before) and bought a ticket. What happened is rather public here in the forum - I was intercepted on the way to airport and detained for 6 weeks in an institution.

Now, since I am such a grandmaster in this game, I decided that if I post this to all the world, they don't dare to kidnap me or my loved ones. So I did. I am also aware that most dreams do not convey knowledge of future things, so the fact that me and my family continue to live happily over the holidays etc. does not prove anything so it is pure win-win for me.

Since if something happens, it's already the 3rd time, so you better start to believe in dreams and in me Cheesy

"Paranoia" is "delusions of persecution, unwarranted jealousy, or exaggerated self-importance" (Wikipedia)

"Wisdom" is "reading the adjectives in the above sentence and discerning if they actually hold true after so many years of proof to the contrary" (me)

Merry Christmas all!  Grin

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 12:43:33 AM

And I am going offline for 3 days so that is not a proof of kidnapping  Cheesy Trolls can feast on the thread meanwhile since there is no one to moderate it.  Grin

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
birr

Activity: 867
Merit: 584

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 03:43:00 AM

I was hoping for some trading wisdom, instead we got dreams.
r3t4rD4life

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 05:12:37 AM

I believe he was giving trading advice if you read between the lines.
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 10:50:36 AM

I am just posting this here because I like to make noise and let the uninformed think I am nuts Smiley
[...]
Merry Christmas all!  Grin

not just the uninformed, I bet Grin

Should we worry in case we don't see you here before new years?

merry christmas everyone!

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1011

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 03:49:41 PM

I had a strange dream last night...

I also had a strange dream last night. I was astral travelling and I got to see beautiful landscapes while some force was pulling me through the air. But then the dream turned into a normal non-lucid dream where I got to teleport to Moon. For the first time in my entire life I went to the Moon while dreaming. And guess what?! The Moon wasn't spherical at all. The moon was actually shaped like a really large plate or a satellite dish turned to Earth.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 05:36:27 AM

Dreams are the portal to the astral plane, and allow for amazing things to happen such as having transformative visions or even seeing the future. Or having your soul blasted with universal love/light.

Do not underestimate your dreams. Follow them and you will go far. They are more important than making a quick buck off bitcoin.
pa

Activity: 528
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 06:17:52 AM

I had a strange dream last night...

I also had a strange dream last night. I was astral travelling and I got to see beautiful landscapes while some force was pulling me through the air. But then the dream turned into a normal non-lucid dream where I got to teleport to Moon. For the first time in my entire life I went to the Moon while dreaming. And guess what?! The Moon wasn't spherical at all. The moon was actually shaped like a really large plate or a satellite dish turned to Earth.

So we're going to the moon, but once there it won't be what we expect? It's artificial? Contrived? Part of the NWO plan for total global surveillance via the Panopticoin?
Harmonica

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 06:26:19 AM

I believe he was giving trading advice if you read between the lines.

Nope, he was mostly going on about more nonsense and was followed by others of his ilk, who believe in it as well.

Anyone who puts higher faith in dreams are no different than early man who had no understanding of our wondrous existence.  Putting faith in dreams is stuff you would expect from your great-grandmother from the motherland.

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 06:35:01 AM

Dreams are the portal to the astral plane, and allow for amazing things to happen such as having transformative visions or even seeing the future. Or having your soul blasted with universal love/light.

Do not underestimate your dreams. Follow them and you will go far. They are more important than making a quick buck off bitcoin.
Sounds like a movie that would outsell Star Wars at the box office.!
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 11:56:18 AM

Interim report. Nobody got kidnapped, but all the family developed a hellish cough that does not go away with anything, and has almost completely disabled me from working and writing.

Well that has pros and cons. I never took flat earth seriously, but since discovering both holocause and moon landing to be lies, I have decided to give flat earth a chance as well. Now has been a good time to research. Here are some of the research questions:

- Can someone verify that North Star (Stella Polaris) is visible from 20° south?

- Why is the whole earth being destroyed by pollution, poison and chemtrails, but Antarctica is declared military area based on its "delicate nature" up to the point that it is illegal for anyone to even go there? Why is there not one unedited video showing "antarctic sun" (cf. Arctic sun I have seen with my own eyes) Why is circling the Antarctica forbidden?

- Why do the southern shipping routes not exist despite being so much shorter than the northern? Why does no aeroplane cross the south seas despite it being so much shorter? Why is there no evidence of anyone ever flying over Antarctica and coming back from the other side? Why is there no undoctored photo of Antarctica available from space?

birr

Activity: 867
Merit: 584

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 12:43:05 PM

See, this is why I want to stick with trading.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 12:45:19 PM

See, this is why I want to stick with trading.

Thank you for your opinion. Please stick to your own threads then and let me keep mine Smiley

Hyena
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 02:08:33 PM

Interim report. Nobody got kidnapped, but all the family developed a hellish cough that does not go away with anything, and has almost completely disabled me from working and writing.

Well that has pros and cons. I never took flat earth seriously, but since discovering both holocause and moon landing to be lies, I have decided to give flat earth a chance as well. Now has been a good time to research. Here are some of the research questions:

- Can someone verify that North Star (Stella Polaris) is visible from 20° south?

- Why is the whole earth being destroyed by pollution, poison and chemtrails, but Antarctica is declared military area based on its "delicate nature" up to the point that it is illegal for anyone to even go there? Why is there not one unedited video showing "antarctic sun" (cf. Arctic sun I have seen with my own eyes) Why is circling the Antarctica forbidden?

- Why do the southern shipping routes not exist despite being so much shorter than the northern? Why does no aeroplane cross the south seas despite it being so much shorter? Why is there no evidence of anyone ever flying over Antarctica and coming back from the other side? Why is there no undoctored photo of Antarctica available from space?

I don't believe in a magma filled ball Earth theory either. It simply has too many holes in it. When was the last time Copernicus'es model was proven with a physics experiment? It's funny how they demand you to prove your theory but refuse to prove theirs. I would love to see the convex Earth believers prove their theory. I don't care what the truth is as long as it is the truth. Yes Earth could be convex but in that case, show me the scientifically rigorous proof. The only proof that absolutely every person on Earth could verify on their own is the rectilineator experiment. The rectilineator experiment does not require expensive high tech equipment and in nature it is so simple that you only need common sense to understand how it works. It's suspicious why this experiment has only been conducted once in the history of man kind, having its results hidden from the public.

suda123

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 02:27:34 PM

because it's a game, we live in a world of misfit theirs as our punishment.

The rules are simple. Until we stop stealing we advance to the next stage
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 03:14:08 PM

I don't believe in a magma filled ball Earth theory either.

Well I at least studied geophysics in university level...

rectilineator

Only intellectually sound discussion, please. This is not NASA!

The North Star is one of the easiest "disproofs" I have managed to operationalize. If it is at the same time visible to all the people in the northern hemisphere as usual, but also to some in the southern, then either Earth is not a globe, or it is transparent Cheesy

Hyena
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 03:28:21 PM

what does that suppose to mean? we all know that there are worrying religious aspects to science in general and universities are funded to enforce those religious aspects. Just because some places on Earth put out lava from volcanoes does not mean the whole Earth is filled with it. Simple logic.

rectilineator

Intellectually sound? Don't make me laugh. There is no better experiment than the rectilineator because unlike other experiments that rely on the hypothetical properties of ether or observations that heavily depend on the properties of light, the rectilineator only depends on the properties of matter itself. If you don't understand the experiment then you simply didn't bother to even look at it, which makes you no better than the rest of the sheeple cuckooing whatever is told to them in the media and by the public education system.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 04:03:42 PM

Well I have progressed. The command chain goes like this:

Satan deceives the reptilians, who deceive the Jesuit-illuminati who deceive the Jew-banksters who deceive the whole world with U.S. and Israel being the main tools. Except the reptilians don't exist, that was a deception as well.

DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 04:06:59 PM

what does that suppose to mean? we all know that there are worrying religious aspects to science in general and universities are funded to enforce those religious aspects. Just because some places on Earth put out lava from volcanoes does not mean the whole Earth is filled with it. Simple logic.

rectilineator

Intellectually sound? Don't make me laugh. There is no better experiment than the rectilineator because unlike other experiments that rely on the hypothetical properties of ether or observations that heavily depend on the properties of light, the rectilineator only depends on the properties of matter itself. If you don't understand the experiment then you simply didn't bother to even look at it, which makes you no better than the rest of the sheeple cuckooing whatever is told to them in the media and by the public education system.

Concave earth?Huh If we can sail across the concave surface then we know how big the sphere actually is, we could confirm this concave ball size with a laser beam shot across the universe that lands on the other side of this concave planet, that is a far simpler experiment. Seems like a terrible theory that will fail with two seconds of logic.

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
Hyena
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 05:02:29 PM

Concave earth?Huh If we can sail across the concave surface then we know how big the sphere actually is, we could confirm this concave ball size with a laser beam shot across the universe that lands on the other side of this concave planet, that is a far simpler experiment. Seems like a terrible theory that will fail with two seconds of logic.

and here's the most common pitfall to understanding the concave earth theory, you just said it.

The biggest deception is light itself. Namely the properties of light. Here's a kicker: in vacuum light does not travel in straight lines. Instead, light bends along the concave curvature of the Earth itself, making it seem as if the horizon was flat while it really is not. That's why we must discard all experiments utilizing light --- because we cannot trust light. There is plenty of evidence for the bending light theory, there's even science grade proof that is carefully kept away from the public education.

As mr. reptile said above "satan is deception". since satan = lucifer = bringer of light, light cannot be trusted. Light can be used for deception. This is why all the new age religion bullshit is utter and total bullshit --- it always speaks of light as something good while in reality light is all about deception.

And if that was not enough to convince you, here's a photo of the military using telescopes in war:

Why on Earth are the telescopes pointed upwards instead of straight towards the horizon?

Conclusion
Optics has shown that the “hull vanishing before the sails” effect is not in any way evidence for a convex (or concave) Earth. The US military camera pointing up and showing “3 horizons” with the furthest one situated at the top of the picture cannot be explained by any convex or flat Earth model, only a concave one; and proves that the horizon we see with the naked eye is caused by optics. The only question is the reliability of this information and that we have no other examples with which to compare; so for that reason alone, this evidence is not a slam dunk. Does the US military camera show that the Earth is concave? Very likely (95%).

Pages: « 1 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 [330] 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 »
  Print  

Jump to: