Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:12:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards?  (Read 5104 times)
Miztasnow3

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:18:58 PM

Well, a lot of coins are out there that run ico and make money then after ico project instead of getting listed on exchange. They will lay low and the coin will just be in the wallet useless plus the effort use during there campaign is already wasted.
Tribizz

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:23:27 PM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
After some ICO are done, it takes weeks to complete the spreadsheet and send it the to the team to send each reward so I will say patient but as you saying you have not received after months then I will advice you get in contact with the team manager for more information.
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:27:35 PM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.

Do not quit yet because that's just normal situation in bounty campaigns. You need to be patient because they will distribute or give your tokens in your wallet. All you have to do is to continue doing bounty but choose a gret project and goos manager.

malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:55:47 AM

You just to wait for the distribution of your bounty tokens. Some bounty campaigns takes more weeks or months until the distribution will be done. In some reason, they want to protect the price by dumping all the coins from bounty hunters.
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:58:21 AM

Seem like bounty distribution will never happen cause you joined scam bounty campaign Smiley. It's very normal in this world and you also can be scammed although this is the best forum about cryptocurrency in this world and number of scam bounty campaign in this forum is very huge so be careful next time when you wanna join bounty campaign Smiley

bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:08:41 AM

Maybe it's a scam if you don't have clarity for some time. but still, there is the delay of positive thinking. I never did get a reward bounty in a long time and finally, I don't expect from it. but suddenly the mercenaries already entered by itself in the wallet. may indeed be a little disappointed at first, but in a long time finally a distribution as well. look for the bounty that others because there are still many bounties that have great potential to get results.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:19:15 AM

Seem like bounty distribution will never happen cause you joined scam bounty campaign Smiley. It's very normal in this world and you also can be scammed although this is the best forum about cryptocurrency in this world and number of scam bounty campaign in this forum is very huge so be careful next time when you wanna join bounty campaign Smiley
True indeed we should always be careful before joining the bounty campaign,
because now this bounty campaign is a lot of scam,
so we have to be selective before joining the bounty campaign

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
biksa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:37:41 AM

It is certainly sad and insulting,  but you just didn't get tokens from one project, apparently it turned out to be scam, you don't need to generalize one unfortunate experience to all bounty campaign. I run a large number of projects, and more than 80 projects have already ended in three months, but I received about $ 500 for all the time. And most of the tokens that I sent have not yet been traded on the market. Here, for a good earning, the flow of projects is important, and not the hope that two or three projects will be successful.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:38:45 AM

True indeed we should always be careful before joining the bounty campaign,
because now this bounty campaign is a lot of scam,
so we have to be selective before joining the bounty campaign
that's right, pretty much bounty campaign being a scam, even I've to be a translator a project and not get anything stake or token. In addition, the project is a scam, sometimes their project failed to reach soft cap.
if you are in doubt my advice to choose a bounty campaign which the manager quite well and is already well known because they certainly handle a good project.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:41:28 AM

You cannot really blame the campaign manager here. A lot of ICOs scam people by running away the money raised. They never list their token anywhere and prefer to run away.
In some cases, even after the coin is listed on an exchange, they do not pay the bounty participants. Same has happened with me on multiple occasions and hence I stay away from ICO bounties. I do not want to waste my time for nothing.
trukramor

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:52:30 AM

Every bounty hunter I think are experienced some difficulties in getting their rewards. In this field bounty hunter cannot do anything to get their token if the dev team don't want to give. Following up is the only option every bounty hunter can do. There is always risk of effort when participating in bounty campaign as there are no assurance that bounty hunter will received their rewards.
godspree

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:56:03 AM

Unfortunately, it is a common practice. It has already become a rule to wait long enough until managers will count your stakes after promoting a project. And then you have to wait even more until you get your tokens on the wallet. You can do nothing about that. The only advice that can be given is be patient.
digdags111

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:59:18 AM

IXT Vote for Launch
https://support.bit-z.pro/hc/en-us/articles/360004832454-IXT-Vote-for-Launch

A distribution pool of 465,000IXT available on Bit-Z to be awarded proportionally to how many votes one places towards IXT being listed equating to 232.5IXT for 1,000VTC in votes.
An additional 250IXT being offered to those who vote with 1,000VTC exactly towards IXT being listed on Bit-Z if IXT reaches 2,000,000VTC votes in total to begin its listing on the exchange.
More instructions on the bonus will be given once IXT is listed, should it reach 2,000,000VTC in votes.

darktt

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:02:59 AM

Usually dates of distribution of bounty tokens written in the rules of bounty campaings, If it's not they can waste time for several month or more. Actually I recommend you participate in bounty only at bountyhive or amazix, you can read rules here and date of distribution of all tokens.
sniveel

Activity: 431

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:07:58 AM

Maybe you should it until it gives you the reward bevause theres a time and date on their rule to which they can distribute. After getting the token from bounty you need to wait until it enters the market be patient good things will come.
Perka

Activity: 182
Merit: 78

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:37:28 PM

I have such moments very often in bounty programs.Pretty much just go to the Scam.Some promised to cut the budget more than 6 times.The most unfair bounty programs were at All Me and SOFIN.
They cut the payments promised in 6 or more times.And in one and the other ru heads.It is very sad that I worked there at all!
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:23:53 PM

You need to understand that it is not all of the bounties that you participate it will end up paying the token rewards that they promised the bounty hunters. You should talk to the bounty manager to see what it is that is holding up the payment. That way you can actually find out if the bounties will end up being paid out or if it is just another scam project that has ended.

Beymax08

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:36:10 PM

Contact the bounty manager if you didnt get your reward. But make sure first that you are really accepted in that campaign, maybe youve got rejected but you didnt see it. And the wallet address you give is totally right unless youll not really receive your stakes.

GSC Platform ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▌█▐ Whitepaper ▌█▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█ Ann ▌█▐
▐▌Telegram▐▌Twitter▐▌Reddit▐▌Medium▐▌Linkedin▐▌Facebook▐▌Instagram▐▌Youtube▐▌
thehien05bk

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:36:32 PM

Yes, i think you should follow some famous bounty team and they often give you rewards, i think you should try to work hard and never give up.
grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:54:27 PM

I think you need to look and follow for a new bounty managers that you can trust the profile rank and also have a more experienced. You need to search also a popular projects to sure that you joined in a legit campaigns. But ofcourse just be patient to your rewards and you can get that soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: