Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:25:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards?  (Read 5097 times)
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:15:29 AM

You should wait for your bounty rewards it takes 2 to 3 months before you get it so i suggest to take another bounty project help them promoting some features and give some ideas about this crypto craze better accumulate now and hodl!
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:37:03 AM

I think. You should check the worksheet when signing up for a wallet that matches your wallet. There may have been some confusion. You should directly inbox and ask the manager. So it will be faster than you are here.

JasonCroper

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:38:02 AM

Unfortunately, non-payment of bounty to hunters sometimes happen. True, in recent years, they have become more than before. If you have not been paid a reward for the work done, then you have chosen the wrong bounty company to participate.
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:43:45 AM

Over the past 2 months I have participated in a lot of bounty companies, and there are projects that paid rewards within a week after completion.
yerger

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:58:53 AM

It's just you chose wrong bounty campaign. They are just SCAM project so you must learn from your mistake and don't give up already. Not all bounty campaign are SCAM, you just unlucky because choose the scam one.
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:15:50 AM

I agree with you. if you do not get paid for your time and work. there's no point in continuing.
The only thing which I know about almost all the bounty campaigns is this that you cannot expect to start making money in the start and that you must keep putting your efforts along with giving enough of your time as this will then help you in getting better ranks and that higher rank is something which plays a key role in having some effective earning. you need not to lose hope and that you must keep on working harder.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:21:06 AM

This is very common with ICO and rewards. So many times it takes months and months to distribute awards after end of the ICO. Either company starts asking for KYC checks, or the company chooses not to reward their participants at all. I would suggest to have some patience as there have been times when I waited for 8-9 months for bounty award but it arrived eventually. So don't lose hope.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:22:53 AM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.

Its fine if i will not get my bounty rewards immediately as long as they will still give it by the end of the day because most of the ico's today are just scamming their participants if they get a huge amount of profit.
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1209

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:28:26 AM

There are projects of the swindler who just want to raise money and do nothing else, they are not going to pay bounty awards to hunters, I've already been on such projects more than once, and as practice shows, wasting their energy to knock out tokens from such projects is just a waste of time, they will not pay or the token will not cost anything.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
semediu

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:41:30 AM

After joining a signature campaign in 4 months, and the team developer will pay for it within the next 6 months, this situation is very bad. So to get a monthly gift it's better to join many different gifts, such as social media, campaign articles, telegram, etc.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:47:09 AM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.

That's really unfortunate I also done some facebook campaign and have not received my rewards that were a long time ago from then on I just concentrated on signature campaign and look for a trusted coin to join, even in bounty campaign there is still risk in not getting paid.
doyyulto

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:49:06 AM

I have never gotten and felt the gift of the gift that I follow. But I remain patient and wish the best. Waiting is indeed boring, but if I get tired I am given with a gift of coins of course it will spur my spirits to try my best.
Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:04:52 PM

In as much as there are some bounty that delay before rewarding participant or some do not even reward at the end, I still think you should wait for some time or probably report the case to the manager of such campaign and you maybe lucky to get your reward and I am sure you have learnt from this and you should not quit bounty because of this, why not take time to do a proper research about another project and then promote it because there are some very good project that reward participant as soon as the campaign ends and the token still get listed for exchange.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:16:49 PM

The bounty rewards distribution may take longer than expected for some reasons. Based on my experience in joining bounty campaign, the distribution tend be postponed due to lots of bounty participants who complaining about their stakes. Removing multi-account also takes time to be finished by the bounty manager. But there are also some sh*t ICOs that refused to pay the bounty participants like tokenpay.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:21:07 PM

The rate at which bounty campaigns are not paying their participants is alarming and I feel this is so just because bounty hunters don't have an association or a body that managers it's affairs. I did more than 5 bounties now and counting but yet they're to pay. Since last year till today they're not even mentioning it at all. It's very much un called for. This hunters are the ones who helped promote your ico why not pay them.
aldrin6697

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:24:20 PM

Some unsuccessful ICOs will not give out token so you better stop thinking about it, some may take a long time to give out tokens.
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:44:29 PM

See, this is the problem with many of us. We are so easy to give up just because of a few failures or difficulties. We always expect things to go the way we expect them to. We should bear in mind that all forms of investment will always have some risks. It is not always a smooth sail in this kind of venture. Difficulties, challenges, failures will come to us at some point. But it is not always that way. We will also bear some fruit along the way. It's just a matter of having a positive mindset so that whenever we encounter some negativities, we will be strong enough to conquer them.

handyhuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:29:46 AM

some bounty campaigns just take longer to get paid and others pay quickly. these are my previous experiences with signature campaigns.

but do not give up. maybe you still get your payment.
Yeah I agree with you mate.Theres a lot of campaign that they quickly paid and aome are so sad because if its not a scam theres a chances that they paid but in 5 months or much higher than that .
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:48:08 AM

Many scammers are creating ICOs. Be careful to join bounty. If you are lucky, you will get good income if not, yeah, that's is the risk to get involved in cryptocurrency.
if you want to stop promoting ICO on a project in crypto please just stop there will not be anyone who can prevent you. Many people also being scammed not only you, this is uncertain world so you should find a way to the best and legit ICos and bounties
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:57:36 AM

If you are joining bounty for a long time, you will know that its a common thing to wait for the distribution. We also need to wait for the listings to sell the distributed coin. Being patient are one of the traits that you need to develop so you can be successfully on bounties.

I won't recommend quitting because there are a lot of bounties to promote. Try working for Sylon's campaign for a.change. You will know that bountues are really paying.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: