Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:35:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 [313] 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 563 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC]  (Read 554368 times)
Albertx1987

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:43:32 PM

Stick to your guns Klondike devs - you had a concept, you have executed, and now people are crying because that concept hasnt made them instantly rich so they want you to fork the coin to make their current holdings worth more in BTC.

Sorry kids, like most crypto coins, if you werent in extremely early, you arent going to make giant stacks of BTC / fiat in a couple weeks.

Its sort of funny that people upset about the current generation rate but not a peep has been mentioned about the instamine at the beginning.

WAIT MY FRIEND. It doesn't matter if you were in today or at the start. It was always 77 KDC coins per block, so in fact now new miners will have more coins then at the time when i'm was mining it with a difficulty of 8!!! So new investors still have some time to get in.

We are not allowed to do any giveaways, but we are allowed to do some adjustments or creating now threads. What i would suggest is that DEV close this thread as the number of pages are in fact already getting huge.

Open a new thread, removed coinedup in the title, was we are now trading on several places. Add the people who is responsible for the coin. Add a community leader or leaders on the main page of the new thread.

Add a poll to the main thread

* Leave current plan
* Fork now?
* Fork faster?
* Reduce number of coins for next halvering?

i agree we need to do what he says, this coin has fallen and may of us agree that it needs to halve sooner.. just put a pool up and let the community decide.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CSM00

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:46:45 PM

Stick to your guns Klondike devs - you had a concept, you have executed, and now people are crying because that concept hasnt made them instantly rich so they want you to fork the coin to make their current holdings worth more in BTC.

Sorry kids, like most crypto coins, if you werent in extremely early, you arent going to make giant stacks of BTC / fiat in a couple weeks.

Its sort of funny that people upset about the current generation rate but not a peep has been mentioned about the instamine at the beginning.

WAIT MY FRIEND. It doesn't matter if you were in today or at the start. It was always 77 KDC coins per block, so in fact now new miners will have more coins then at the time when i'm was mining it with a difficulty of 8!!! So new investors still have some time to get in.

Mining started at .000024 or something like that.

Yes, but then you're talking about the really early people, i have mine Dopecoin today to, it also started at .000024 and after one hour we hit 11 and then i stop mining it, so that early adopter piece is only valid for a few hours.

In the current environment of many Scrypt-clone coins, those few hours are generally the only ones worth mining before something hits an exchange.  KDC was actually a bit difference since its really as of today that just mining LTC gave more BTC.

KDC still stands out as having a dev team that is going to keep going forward with their plan because its what they want to do.  KGW was a good idea in the multipool world.  Changing the generation rate when block halving isnt that far away isnt - it was the entire theme of the coin that it flowed fast and furious early on.
sitefive

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:48:21 PM

yeah only dump now:( I did sold most of my kdc at 9000mark,glad i did that. will probably re-buy some coins when they hit ~1000 just in case.

CSM00

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:50:08 PM

We are not allowed to do any giveaways, but we are allowed to do some adjustments or creating now threads. What i would suggest is that DEV close this thread as the number of pages are in fact already getting huge.

Open a new thread, removed coinedup in the title, was we are now trading on several places. Add the people who is responsible for the coin. Add a community leader or leaders on the main page of the new thread.

* Leave current plan
* Fork now?
* Fork faster?

i agree we need to do what he says, this coin has fallen and may of us agree that it needs to halve sooner.. just put a pool up and let the community decide.

There are plenty of coins that will change on whim to boost their BTC value - why does KDC have to?  Because you have yours and now want to make some cash fast?

And honestly, the last people Id take alt-coin or financial advise from is this community Smiley
Mayhem007

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:53:29 PM

* Leave current plan
* Fork now?
* Fork faster?

LOL at your suggestions.  Have you not been following this thread, since you are constantly trying to pump this coin every day?  This is a HOBBY for all 6 devs.  Thats what I have been trying to f..kin scream out to every one.  The devs have no urgency to any of these things you are requesting.  They come on here with one or two posts a day.  What you are suggesting will take weeks if not months at the pace the devs operate because they have no PROFIT MOTIVE to move faster.  Ughhh...so frustrating.

The only times they have posted on here lately is to complain about the complaining.  Shocked

It is so difficult for them to find time to post more than once a day, that they decided to split the duty among all SIX of the devs.  LMAO!!!!!!!

What you are asking is actually going to take time for one of the devs to accomplish and they will argue among each other which one has to possibly do this for the community in their free time.  
Sparkzor

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:53:30 PM

Why people think KDC is dying is because they think it's one of the other coins - the early pump and dump coins.
No, this coin will have a lot of coins now the first 2 halvings. Then the coins will be a lot harder to get, sure there will be a lot of coins out there but you won't mine a lot per day.
I bought in at 4500 with all I had, I thought the price was going up fast. But it's not - apparently. Then I'll just hold, I'll have to get my money for another GPU somewhere else.
I think we who really wants the coin to succeed start talking. Including the devs.

What can we all do for KDC? How can we do it? When?
Can the community help the devs? How? Financially or should we try to help you code something?

These are important questions that will help the coin.

Spreading shit about how much you seem to hate the coin and that you don't believe in the coin - wont.
Only because the dev's wont make your few K KDC worth 10k sat for a week, you hate the coin.

Developers, help us help you!
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:09:54 PM

This coin looks like it will die soon.  How in the world did the devs not fork this earlier?  Im so f..kin pissed.  Angry Cant see the forest through the trees.  This is definitely a leadership problem, so consumed by small things that they missed the entire picture.  There was entirely more risk in not forking than forking

And you have the same 4 peeps blabbering religiously that this coin will get pumped and hold your coins, create buy walls, blah blah blah.  Together they probably own less than 100,000 KDC.  Talk about the tail trying to wag the dog or something like that.  More like one toenail trying to wag the dog. STFU and learn some basic economics.  You small time idiots are on some delusional fantasy and trying to include everyone into your psychotic thinking.

As for the devs, thats all great that you want to create a great coin and profit off of that in the future, but again you cant see the forest through the trees.  You cant make money off a coin if there is no one interested in your coin.  You need to have investors that see this as a great coin to invest in, in order to build a larger community.  If you build a coin with inflation on steroids that dilutes investors investment by the day, who the fudge will want to be a part of this great coin of yours besides the 4 same self-delusional idiots left on here.  How can you design a coin that dilutes the crap out of the coin for a year and then when it turns and stop diluting it will become impossible to mine and nobody will want to mine it anymore? Huh  WORST coin ever.

Also, it shows complete lack of confidence in your own coin that all 6 devs own a combined 20K in KDC.  Thas just f...kin ridiculous.  No wonder you didnt fork the coin.  Why the fudge would you care about the price of the coin?  You only have like $300usd invested your own coin.  Thats just a joke.  I cant believe that.  The fact that all 6 adults dont own more than $300 usd worth of KDC together and thought you were going t0 make money off the applications signals to me you ALL sIX of you have no clue or any business sense whatsoever.  I personally had 5 btc in KDC's at one time and Im sure everyone on this forum owned more KDC and had more commitment to the coin than all six of you put together.

What a f..kin waste of time for me.  Lesson of the day.  Never invest in a coin where the devs have no business sense and are not committed enough to OWN their own coin.  Just makes no f..kin sense at all.  If you all owned any large sizable amount of the coin, you would have realized a long time ago that you needed to fork the coin, but because you didnt own crap and had no RISK in your hobby, you didnt care and just lazily posted whenever you had time.

I probably will delete this post once my anger subsides.

We were very quick to fork the coin when the community suggested kimotos is implemented, we have not forked the coin this time as we do not believe it should be forked. Yes the value of the coin is dropping - we're not winning any new investors because of posts like yours. You are your own worst enemy.

We are not on some delusional fantasy - to quote you. Alot of the 'we're going to $1' talk was community members, read back through the posts and you'll see we constantly asked people to be cautiously optimistic and never to invest more than you're willing to lose.

We're just trying to create an alt coin with a different spin and a crypto first feature (the fb app) though that has run into delays, we have invested ALOT of time. We have put money into the coin, servers to run nodes, the site and other apps. We are not big bitcoin bag holders like some, we are not rich so do not have masses of money to put into a coin. As much as we would all like to spend everyday and every penny developing the coin we cannot as we have bills, families and jobs.

Its sort of funny that people upset about the current generation rate but
not a peep has been mentioned about the instamine at the beginning.

This is news to me. Who instamined it?
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:11:34 PM

I just went to the facebook page,.... and compare it against https://www.facebook.com/topcoin a coin that is only a few weeks old. What do i say, only 2 weeks old. Check the differences, not saying that Topcoin is much better or so, but they manage to have a positive image around their coin.

We have 601 people that follow Klondike coin. We only have a marketcap of 100K at the moment so this means that EVERY person that follow us ONLY need to invest $166!!!!! And all coins are locked, no selling no nothing.

93    KlondikeCoin   $ 101,729   $ 0.02   4,991,602 KDC   $ 7,103   -26.75 %

Maybe it is time that ALL 601 people that like Klondike have a look at their wallets, have a talk with their friends and only with this i'm sure that we can double to price.

One of my friends bought 50K KDC because i told him, look, this will be the coin to invest in. I told him the same on CASHcoin (where we made huge money), and SXCcoin and a few other coins. He never question my advice, he just bought it. Now if more and more people can talk with their friends and try the same then we are not a $100K company but a $500K company or coin Smiley
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:16:40 PM

* Leave current plan
* Fork now?
* Fork faster?

LOL at your suggestions.  Have you not been following this thread, since you are constantly trying to pump this coin every day?  This is a HOBBY for all 6 devs.  Thats what I have been trying to f..kin scream out to every one.  The devs have no urgency to any of these things you are requesting.  They come on here with one or two posts a day.  What you are suggesting will take weeks if not months at the pace the devs operate because they have no PROFIT MOTIVE to move faster.  Ughhh...so frustrating.

The only times they have posted on here lately is to complain about the complaining.  Shocked

It is so difficult for them to find time to post more than once a day, that they decided to split the duty among all SIX of the devs.  LMAO!!!!!!!

What you are asking is actually going to take time for one of the devs to accomplish and they will argue among each other which one has to possibly do this for the community in their free time.  

I want to open a new thread to try to get more miners back to Klondike and to remove all the negative comments around this coin. As when i would be a new miner and read all those comments then i would say, pfff, i will mine dopecoin or something like that.

Putting people responsible for a certain part of the business give confidence to new miners. Allowing a pool give new miners the idea that DEV is willing to listen to everybody.

I'm still against any type of forking, but this thread is getting more like a warzone that doesn't help anybody. In fact with all the negative news i'm still really impressed with the HUGE network hashrate, yes, indeed , HUGE, beecoin that was released yesterday had a hashrate of 3GH/s a few hours ago it only had the same hashrate as a old coin like Klondike....
CSM00

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:16:58 PM

This coin looks like it will die soon.  How in the world did the devs not fork this earlier?  Im so f..kin pissed.  Angry Cant see the forest through the trees.  This is definitely a leadership problem, so consumed by small things that they missed the entire picture.  There was entirely more risk in not forking than forking

And you have the same 4 peeps blabbering religiously that this coin will get pumped and hold your coins, create buy walls, blah blah blah.  Together they probably own less than 100,000 KDC.  Talk about the tail trying to wag the dog or something like that.  More like one toenail trying to wag the dog. STFU and learn some basic economics.  You small time idiots are on some delusional fantasy and trying to include everyone into your psychotic thinking.

As for the devs, thats all great that you want to create a great coin and profit off of that in the future, but again you cant see the forest through the trees.  You cant make money off a coin if there is no one interested in your coin.  You need to have investors that see this as a great coin to invest in, in order to build a larger community.  If you build a coin with inflation on steroids that dilutes investors investment by the day, who the fudge will want to be a part of this great coin of yours besides the 4 same self-delusional idiots left on here.  How can you design a coin that dilutes the crap out of the coin for a year and then when it turns and stop diluting it will become impossible to mine and nobody will want to mine it anymore? Huh  WORST coin ever.

Also, it shows complete lack of confidence in your own coin that all 6 devs own a combined 20K in KDC.  Thas just f...kin ridiculous.  No wonder you didnt fork the coin.  Why the fudge would you care about the price of the coin?  You only have like $300usd invested your own coin.  Thats just a joke.  I cant believe that.  The fact that all 6 adults dont own more than $300 usd worth of KDC together and thought you were going t0 make money off the applications signals to me you ALL sIX of you have no clue or any business sense whatsoever.  I personally had 5 btc in KDC's at one time and Im sure everyone on this forum owned more KDC and had more commitment to the coin than all six of you put together.

What a f..kin waste of time for me.  Lesson of the day.  Never invest in a coin where the devs have no business sense and are not committed enough to OWN their own coin.  Just makes no f..kin sense at all.  If you all owned any large sizable amount of the coin, you would have realized a long time ago that you needed to fork the coin, but because you didnt own crap and had no RISK in your hobby, you didnt care and just lazily posted whenever you had time.

We were very quick to fork the coin when the community suggested kimotos is implemented, we have not forked the coin this time as we do not believe it should be forked. Yes the value of the coin is dropping - we're not winning any new investors because of posts like yours. You are your own worst enemy.

We are not on some delusional fantasy - to quote you. Alot of the 'we're going to $1' talk was community members, read back through the posts and you'll see we constantly asked people to be cautiously optimistic and never to invest more than you're willing to lose.

We're just trying to create an alt coin with a different spin and a crypto first feature (the fb app) though that has run into delays, we have invested ALOT of time. We have put money into the coin, servers to run nodes, the site and other apps. We are not big bitcoin bag holders like some, we are not rich so do not have masses of money to put into a coin. As much as we would all like to spend everyday and every penny developing the coin we cannot as we have bills, families and jobs.

I imagine multiple people, of which I was one.   Nothing shady, nothing "unfair" - just a smooth, no-hype launch where it could be mined at low diff with few rejects or orphans.

It launched 5 minutes before Batcoin with no hype and no preannouncement, so the mining silly good for the 1st 8hrs or so.
CSM00

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:22:45 PM

I'm still against any type of forking, but this thread is getting more like a warzone that doesn't help anybody. In fact with all the negative news i'm still really impressed with the HUGE network hashrate, yes, indeed , HUGE, beecoin that was released yesterday had a hashrate of 3GH/s a few hours ago it only had the same hashrate as a old coin like Klondike....

A lot of people dont realize that.  Even the Vampire/Lycan/Zombie trio yesterday was pulling 500MH/s at times. 

KDC has sustained 3-600MH/s for relatively long time now and thats pretty impressive overall.

There are just a lot of unrealistic expectations about ROI and timelines and such.

If someone wants to really help KDC and the devs, figure out how to get non-crypto people to care about it Smiley
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:29:45 PM

A lot of people dont realize that.  Even the Vampire/Lycan/Zombie trio yesterday was pulling 500MH/s at times. 

KDC has sustained 3-600MH/s for relatively long time now and thats pretty impressive overall.

There are just a lot of unrealistic expectations about ROI and timelines and such.

If someone wants to really help KDC and the devs, figure out how to get non-crypto people to care about it Smiley

We have 601 people that follow Klondike coin. We only have a marketcap of 100K at the moment so this means that EVERY person that follow us ONLY need to invest $166!!!!! And all coins are locked, no selling no nothing.

Maybe it is time that ALL 601 people that like Klondike have a look at their wallets, have a talk with their friends and only with this i'm sure that we can double to price.

That is the tool my friend. Facebook or twitter. Facebook ,if every person is talking about Klondike then you can increase interest in the coin. If people that are walking to the bakery store and ask, dammit, what would you think if we can buy your bread for 100 KDC, what do you think?

Honestly if people are from Belgium and they are interested in receive a nice massage from a professional massage girl (no, no sex oriented stuff Cheesy) then i really don't mind that she will be paid with KDC coins and not in euros.... but if several people can find little places that allow you to buy stuff with Klondikecoin then you are getting to the right direction.
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:32:51 PM

I imagine multiple people, of which I was one.   Nothing shady, nothing "unfair" - just a smooth, no-hype launch where it could be mined at low diff with few rejects or orphans.

It launched 5 minutes before Batcoin with no hype and no preannouncement, so the mining silly good for the 1st 8hrs or so.

Yeah I missed out on that, got in on day 3 or 4. How did you know it launched if there was no announcement? Just curious.
whylieaboutcake

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:36:18 PM

I started mining KDC at around the same time as Noble and have switched all my miners over there. I dislike it when people promote other coins in threads that aren't theirs, but if KDC really is dead it may not hurt for you guys to check Noble out. They've got a store where you can buy Amazon Gift cards for a bunch of different geo locations (China, UK, USA, etc.) as well as NewEgg giftcards with Noblecoin. The price has dipped, but not near as much as the other new cryptos. And they've got a bunch of charities accepting Noble including Sean's Outpost. Just a thought.

Mayhem007

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:37:22 PM

That is the tool my friend. Facebook or twitter. Facebook ,if every person is talking about Klondike then you can increase interest in the coin. If people that are walking to the bakery store and ask, dammit, what would you think if we can buy your bread for 100 KDC, what do you think?

Honestly if people are from Belgium and they are interested in receive a nice massage from a professional massage girl (no, no sex oriented stuff Cheesy) then i really don't mind that she will be paid with KDC coins and not in euros.... but if several people can find little places that allow you to buy stuff with Klondikecoin then you are getting to the right direction.

You are delusional and should be removed from any consideration of any type of KDC promotion in the future.

Your off the wall hysteria and constant unfounded need to pump the coin in collusion does more harm than good to most sensible people.

Back off the ledge and just let the devs do the promotion of the coin if they are so inclined.  I am personally disappointed with a lot of the decisions made regarding the coin, but you sir are pathetic in your so obviously lame attempts at convincing everyone to buy and hold KDC in collusion.  Do you even know how dumb you look?
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:40:03 PM

There seem to be people who are dead set against pumping the coin. These people are the reason this coin is dying. No pumps = coin begins to stagnate and then fades into obscurity. You either hype the coin to pump it or actually offer unique/useful features. Absent these things, the community begins to atrophy until you're left with a contingent of delusionals who fantasize about their 100,000 KDC actually being worth something. Congratulations, on being big bag holders, guys. Only you didn't realize that bag is actually full of shit.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:42:22 PM

You are delusional and should be removed from any consideration of any type of KDC promotion in the future.

Your off the wall hysteria and constant unfounded need to pump the coin in collusion does more harm than good to most sensible people.

Back off the ledge and just let the devs do the promotion of the coin if they are so inclined.  I am personally disappointed with a lot of the decisions made regarding the coin, but you sir are pathetic in your so obviously lame attempts at convincing everyone to buy and hold KDC in collusion.  Do you even know how dumb you look?
Do you even know how dumb that guy look when he bought a pizza for 25000 BTC? Lets wait and see what happens in 3 or 4 years.... i'm holding and buying what i can ... in fact you sold all your coins so what are you still here? You want to find out if you're the next guy who sold 25000 KDC for a few bucks Cheesy
Sparkzor

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:43:36 PM

I started mining KDC at around the same time as Noble and have switched all my miners over there. I dislike it when people promote other coins in threads that aren't theirs, but if KDC really is dead it may not hurt for you guys to check Noble out. They've got a store where you can buy Amazon Gift cards for a bunch of different geo locations (China, UK, USA, etc.) as well as NewEgg giftcards with Noblecoin. The price has dipped, but not near as much as the other new cryptos. And they've got a bunch of charities accepting Noble including Sean's Outpost. Just a thought.
I've already earned my share of Noble. Mined the first days and sold for 0.3 btc.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:44:23 PM

KDC also have something like that in the running, yes i check the Noblecoin one, it is infact pretty cool.
Sparkzor

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:44:59 PM

Do you even know how dumb that guy look when he bought a pizza for 25000 BTC? Lets wait and see what happens in 3 or 4 years.... i'm holding and buying what i can ... in fact you sold all your coins so what are you still here? You want to find out if you're the next guy who sold 25000 KDC for a few bucks Cheesy
And he only knows 2 words. "delusional" and "hysteria"
Pages: « 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 [313] 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 563 »
  Print  

Jump to: