Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:31:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 [1291] 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055611 times)
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:17:51 PM

Removed it for the time being, until this is cleared up o0o0. As much as I like this idea, I would have trouble supporting it after everything that has happened to customers of cryptsy, if what you say is true!

Just saying check all the topics out... its a hot conversation piece.... bitebi9 was registered by project investors which is paul vernon. He's run a series of other ventures that fell on their ass... penny auction sites, think there was some adult entertainment in there too. Paul vernon was also conversing with josh garza and cryptsy was gifted a prime controller. Josh garza was using cryptsy as his dumping grounds of choice... paul knew all about it... xpy was added rather fast to the exchange on release. Paul's fingers are in a lot of out of date expired pies...

He lied to customers for years about no hacks... shot down coinfires allegations when he knew some of their comments had merit and their head of investigations Horus is now in hiding (Horus btw owned the cryptsy.ca canada arm of it... site is now down). Its one big clusterfuck.

With digibyte branching into gaming and other such ventures i don't recommend any advertising of things that can give negative publicity considering all the effort you guys put in.

I don't have any digibyte anymore cleared out a while a go but i do like the coin still.

I urge Jared or whoever is using the Digibyte forum account here to look into bitebi9 and paul vernon of cryptsy and modify the post as required so its not quoted and relinked.. i'll modify mine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:58:04 PM

Removed it for the time being, until this is cleared up o0o0. As much as I like this idea, I would have trouble supporting it after everything that has happened to customers of cryptsy, if what you say is true!

Just saying check all the topics out... its a hot conversation piece.... bitebi9 was registered by project investors which is paul vernon. He's run a series of other ventures that fell on their ass... penny auction sites, think there was some adult entertainment in there too. Paul vernon was also conversing with josh garza and cryptsy was gifted a prime controller. Josh garza was using cryptsy as his dumping grounds of choice... paul knew all about it... xpy was added rather fast to the exchange on release. Paul's fingers are in a lot of out of date expired pies...

He lied to customers for years about no hacks... shot down coinfires allegations when he knew some of their comments had merit and their head of investigations Horus is now in hiding (Horus btw owned the cryptsy.ca canada arm of it... site is now down). Its one big clusterfuck.

With digibyte branching into gaming and other such ventures i don't recommend any advertising of things that can give negative publicity considering all the effort you guys put in.

I don't have any digibyte anymore cleared out a while a go but i do like the coin still.

I urge Jared or whoever is using the Digibyte forum account here to look into bitebi9 and paul vernon of cryptsy and modify the post as required so its not quoted and relinked.. i'll modify mine.

o0o0,

Thanks for the heads up!

Can you post links to get people who want to be better informed on this pointed in the right direction?

TIA

snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 12:53:07 AM

o0o0,

Thanks for the heads up!

Can you post links to get people who want to be better informed on this pointed in the right direction?

TIA

The website was a exact duplicate of cryptsy until everyone started asking questions then the site changed the design.

The creators in the chat box said they are not part of cryptsy but I would be doing my own research too before sending members to the exchange.

I don't know why we are not btc38 and other Chinese exchanges yet.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 12:53:23 AM

o0o0,

Thanks for the heads up!

TIA

Sure can though a quick google can get everything.

http://www.coindesk.com/digital-currency-exchange-cryptsy-ceos-wife-asset-documents/
Document at the bottom shows the full court stuff.. you can read how he was in china and had a mistress and now has run off from family and kids.

http://blog.cryptsy.com/
This is cryptsy blog where paul himself admits to the hack and lies they told. They were fincen registered etc but failed to fill out a Suspicious activity report etc...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.0
Its a long topic and there is a lot of insults thrown around etc but read between the posts there is information prior to cryptsy coming out where people are correct. Horus posts are in there though be warned he may have deleted so use a way back machine site to get the past info.

There is a lot more but thats the start. The above bitcointalk topic has posts that show bitebi9.com is registered under project investors which is paul vernon. If you google cryptsy scam etc you will get a lot more information....

I'd remove any association and directing to that site if i was everyone here... digibyte listed elsewhere good or not its better not to give this scumbag paul more money.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 12:54:34 AM

o0o0,

Thanks for the heads up!

TIA

The website was a exact duplicate of cryptsy until everyone started asking questions then the site changed the design.

The creators in the chat box said they are not part of cryptsy but I would be doing my own research too before sending members to the exchange.

I don't know why we are not btc38 and other Chinese exchanges yet.

correct... initially their staff were saying no paul sold the trade engine to someone in china and it looked identical... the emails it sent to people still had cryptsy references. It IS the same site. And paul DOES own it over there. Its all smoke and mirrors.
Kayahoga

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 02:15:56 AM

I just found out I could mind DGB at the same time I am playing League of Legends....Happy Day !  Gaming Rigs FTW!
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 02:31:46 AM

I just found out I could mind DGB at the same time I am playing League of Legends....Happy Day !  Gaming Rigs FTW!

Tell all your friends please  Wink
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 02:35:12 AM

Thank you for sharing your concerns with the community. While we do not know the exact situation for sure, we are approaching with caution. We have been told by the people running the exchange it was purchased from "another" exchange. We all know that exchange was Cryptsy. The question is does anyone from Cryptsy still run this exchange.

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 04:16:28 AM

Thank you for sharing your concerns with the community. While we do not know the exact situation for sure, we are approaching with caution. We have been told by the people running the exchange it was purchased from "another" exchange. We all know that exchange was Cryptsy. The question is does anyone from Cryptsy still run this exchange.

Jared... Paul Vernon owns bitebi9.... he's moved to china and is likely running it through his mistress. There was no trade engine sale. It was the bs they said when caught out.

Why would project investors who own cryptsy purchase the bitebi9 domain name? You supply a product not a domain. There is no proceed with caution i would distance completely. Paul Vernon is not a nice human being. He now speaks about knowing cryptsy was going down. He acts as ceo but talks of cryptsy like it wasn't owned directly. Its all smoke and mirrors on who owns etc.

Paul purchased a 1.4 million dollar beach home whilst cryptsy was insolvent. In the divorce settlement he says he has no income and debts of 6600$ a month. Cmon how do you acquire a house etc when you have debts. Just mentioning it for your sake. $200 usd of bitebi9 dgb sales a day isn't worth it... if i were in your shoes i'd be requesting that bitebi9 delist dgb or at least formally request that to show your stand.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 04:18:29 AM

I also pose this question to you... if you were running a rebadged exchange and scammed people prior and someone asked you if you were cryptsy would you say yes we are or would you like they did say they purchased it from another... as another member linked the domain was registered under project investors. That is paul vernon... maybe he's into domain registration for companies as well... nah thats all the proof you need.
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 11:43:10 AM

Due to the lack of regulation and guarantees in this business, everyone is good until they are proven otherwise! In this case the association with Cryptsy and the people behind that failed business is far too strong for my liking so I will not be supporting or encouraging any member of our community to use it for the time being. For all I know, the dgb being sold off this site could have been stolen from some of our community members already.

We would all like to see DigiByte being exchanged and represented in China but not at any cost! However, DigiByte cannot dictate to any exchange, give or remove permission to buy and sell our coin, this is entirely up to the exchange and the people that use it.

I guess it is not entirely impossible that someone in China bought this enterprise as a good to go business before what we all know about Cryptsy now, came to light. It would be very unfortunate for them if that was the case but the onus is now on them alone to prove that this is what actually happened and disassociate themselves from crooks and this mess. I would like to see, at least, a concerted and believable attempt at doing that before I reconsider.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 12:22:33 PM

Due to the lack of regulation and guarantees in this business, everyone is good until they are proven otherwise! In this case the association with Cryptsy and the people behind that failed business is far too strong for my liking so I will not be supporting or encouraging any member of our community to use it for the time being. For all I know, the dgb being sold off this site could have been stolen from some of our community members already.

We would all like to see DigiByte being exchanged and represented in China but not at any cost! However, DigiByte cannot dictate to any exchange, give or remove permission to buy and sell our coin, this is entirely up to the exchange and the people that use it.

I guess it is not entirely impossible that someone in China bought this enterprise as a good to go business before what we all know about Cryptsy now, came to light. It would be very unfortunate for them if that was the case but the onus is now on them alone to prove that this is what actually happened and disassociate themselves from crooks and this mess. I would like to see, at least, a concerted and believable attempt at doing that before I reconsider.

Project investors is Pauls company... its just a face that gets screwed so he doesn't like all companies. He's run off to china with his mistress and he has just migrated a site he has in usa to a new customer base. No smart chinese company would have someone else register and run their domain under their banner. They'd need a bloody good explanation for that one.

Ask them what the company registered's name is that "bought" the exchange off cryptsy. Some searches on ownership would report likely Paul's chinese girlfriend or him direct. Thats why bitebi9 is registered by project investors and ceo paul vernon... its in his control.

So how'd he manage to divorce his wife... have no income only debts... have his exchange hacked losing funds yet still afford a 1.4 million dollar beach house in this time... then wait for it sell that to his wife for $10 in transfer as divorce proceedings. His wife has no job and income and wants $6600 a month in maintenance. She wouldn't take a property onboard if it was a debt... it would be sold in settlement.

Its all very well planned and bitebi9 is pauls... there is nothing they could show to prove otherwise but people are entitled to make their own mind up but should read everything. They lied for a year and a half on the hacks saying its never happened... attacked coinfire, sent c&d's everywhere and then later come forward and say they lied... i wouldn't trust them now on that history alone Smiley.
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 12:45:56 PM

Project investors is Pauls company... its just a face that gets screwed so he doesn't like all companies. He's run off to china with his mistress and he has just migrated a site he has in usa to a new customer base. No smart chinese company would have someone else register and run their domain under their banner. They'd need a bloody good explanation for that one.

Ask them what the company registered's name is that "bought" the exchange off cryptsy. Some searches on ownership would report likely Paul's chinese girlfriend or him direct. Thats why bitebi9 is registered by project investors and ceo paul vernon... its in his control.

So how'd he manage to divorce his wife... have no income only debts... have his exchange hacked losing funds yet still afford a 1.4 million dollar beach house in this time... then wait for it sell that to his wife for $10 in transfer as divorce proceedings. His wife has no job and income and wants $6600 a month in maintenance. She wouldn't take a property onboard if it was a debt... it would be sold in settlement.

Its all very well planned and bitebi9 is pauls... there is nothing they could show to prove otherwise but people are entitled to make their own mind up but should read everything. They lied for a year and a half on the hacks saying its never happened... attacked coinfire, sent c&d's everywhere and then later come forward and say they lied... i wouldn't trust them now on that history alone Smiley.
I wholeheartedly agree with you if this is a Paul Vernon company, I want nothing to do with it. The guy has proven himself unworthy of the trust of this community!
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 03:50:22 PM

Going to change the subject here, many of you might be aware of a referendum by the British people this summer with regard to its inclusion in the European Union, Brexit you may have heard it being referred to. One of the arguments being put forward for remaining in is the possible negative effect it could have on Britain and the world’s economy by leaving. Personally I believe in a united Europe and think that should include Britain but what this made me think about is, just what is a healthy economy, what does that really mean?

Looking at our own economy here at DigiByte, what is a good economy and what is a bad one?
At the moment, DigiByte is fairly well distributed between the people that posses it so within our own community everybody has some. There is approximately 6 million new DigiByte being minted every day and its value is relatively low, so some would say the economy does not look that great.

As more and more people find out about and get involved using DigiByte, the coin should become scarcer and the value should increase and we might say the economy is getting better.
Someone could of course just buy up loads of the DigiByte now, to such an extent where they can put their own price on it and we might then say the DigiByte economy is excellent!

So, when someone or a few individuals control most of the DigiByte and the rest of us have a little, that would be a good economy!
When most of us have some DigiByte and nobody has much too much of it, it’s a bad one!

So, does this imply that the little guy has to get screwed to have a good economy?
bitkapp

Activity: 517
Merit: 500

aka alaniz

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 03:54:38 PM

Yeah I think that biteb9 exchange is from Craptsy Paul I would strongly advise everyone against using their services.

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1202

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 08:25:27 AM

Wonder there are a lot of sell order on Yobit,I believe in the longevity of Digibyte so I bought a few Digibyte and looking forward to buy more this is a great coin with a very supportive community,it's an almost community

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
        █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
yavuzc78

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 10:06:32 AM

New DGB Faucet Please filling up it

http://altcoinix.com/dgb-faucet/

edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 04:33:29 PM

Wonder there are a lot of sell order on Yobit,I believe in the longevity of Digibyte so I bought a few Digibyte and looking forward to buy more this is a great coin with a very supportive community,it's an almost community

It feels like its just a group of people or a person doing some trading. They let the price bounce between the high and low (keeping up high enough walls all the time so that they are hard to break). This way they are constantly making coins, it also allows other traders to make some coins also. I have been playing the market the whole time and i have been growing my bag for the whole time. SO anyone who is interested, time to jump in Smiley never know how long it will last.
bobthenager

Activity: 443
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 04:36:31 PM

Been buying a few mil DGB a week for months don't plan on stopping any time soon!
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 04:54:23 PM

Been buying a few mil DGB a week for months don't plan on stopping any time soon!
This is a great coin my son has been earning a lot of digibyte on their gaming portal and I just bought 1000 dgb on yobit and I knew this is a good investment for the future

Pages: « 1 ... 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 [1291] 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: