Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:49:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 [1285] 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055611 times)
Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1451
Merit: 1162

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 08:47:32 PM

The first year history book about DigiByte will be available for £6.99 ($9.99) (reduced from £8.99 ($11.99) in the next hour or so.  

Please could this book be advertised in the opening post of this thread?  In particular, I think newbies would love to read how DigiByte began.  The book details the beginning of the coin in an unbiased perspective.  

Link UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/DigiByte-History-First-Christopher-Thompson/dp/1519602804/ref=tmm_pap_title_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

Link USA: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1519602804/ref=s9_simh_gw_g14_i2_r?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-1&pf_rd_r=1SK7MTAX49CXVDH1JBCT&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=2079475242&pf_rd_i=desktop
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:52:24 PM

I’m going to use these figures, pulled out of a post a little way back by a well know member of our community. I’m going to consider that these figures are in the ball park of correctness but it does not particularly matter for the purpose of this exercise.

5000 DGB of mining

SHA-256 ASIC   using   2.4KWh

Scrypt ASIC        using  7.5KWh

GPU                     using  9.9KWh

Then using some special magic, I’m going to make SHA size of the network just over 4 times bigger and the Scrypt size about 1.3 times bigger. Abracadabra, they are all on an equal footing and the DigiByte network is considerably stronger than it was before I used the special magic. I’m going to need to use a bit more magic again when the latest ASIC technology hits mining.

I know I don’t really have any special magic to use, that’s why knights are so important!

We could follow the other suggestion that has been made to tackle this issue and do away with the ASIC part of the network and replace it with other algorithms but I will argue that this would require more hard forks and would actually leave our network weaker than it is already.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 10:18:46 PM

^^^ Excellent and thanks for clearing that up, like I said I’m cool with it and I’m sorry if my public statement was misleading to anybody. I clearly misunderstood your intention and you expressly requested no reply in your communications.  Wink

Haha, you still starting shit with people, Jumbley?  lol

You found a good coin; although I missed it. 

Good luck!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 10:34:36 PM

^^^ Excellent and thanks for clearing that up, like I said I’m cool with it and I’m sorry if my public statement was misleading to anybody. I clearly misunderstood your intention and you expressly requested no reply in your communications.  Wink

Haha, you still starting shit with people, Jumbley?  lol

You found a good coin; although I missed it. 

Good luck!

I’m not intentionally starting shit with anyone Vlad, just saying what I think but that can be interpreted as starting shit, we both know don’t we.  You are right this is a good coin and I really don’t think you are actually too late to benefit, just a bit late to get it for a song but it’s still excellent value in my book.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 10:48:13 PM

I’m not intentionally starting shit with anyone Vlad, just saying what I think but that can be interpreted as starting shit, we both know don’t we.  You are right this is a good coin and I really don’t think you are actually too late to benefit, just a bit late to get it for a song but it’s still excellent value in my book.

I read your posts and saw you weren't starting trouble on purpose, just messing with you.

DGB is a great price right now; I missed it cause I have no BTC to buy any with, should have done it when I had some last year.  Maybe something will change.

We should get a massive Bitcoin run in the next few months and especially 2nd half.  Good times, brother.

Take care...

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Kayahoga

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 02:29:14 AM

I’m going to use these figures, pulled out of a post a little way back by a well know member of our community. I’m going to consider that these figures are in the ball park of correctness but it does not particularly matter for the purpose of this exercise.

5000 DGB of mining

Then using some special magic, I’m going to make SHA size of the network just over 4 times bigger and the Scrypt size about 1.3 times bigger. Abracadabra, they are all on an equal footing and the DigiByte network is considerably stronger than it was before I used the special magic. I’m going to need to use a bit more magic again when the latest ASIC technology hits mining.

I know I don’t really have any special magic to use, that’s why knights are so important!

We could follow the other suggestion that has been made to tackle this issue and do away with the ASIC part of the network and replace it with other algorithms but I will argue that this would require more hard forks and would actually leave our network weaker than it is already.

I don't want to get entangled in this too much but I just wanted to mention that I've been able to undervolt my 280x and mine qubit to get about 11 MH/s and that only runs at about 150 watts according to my Kill-a-watt.  11 Mh/s is roughly about 5k dgb per day which will put my 150 watts at about 3.6kw per day.  Still not as efficient a sha256 asic but a lot less than the 9.9kwh mentioned above.  I am guessing that's for either Skein or Scrypt on a GPU. 
bitkapp

Activity: 517
Merit: 500

aka alaniz

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 10:09:38 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2016, 10:22:19 AM by bitkapp

Oh, I know I'm the bad guy, but bear with me. I'd just like to officially go on the public record with a prediction I made in private.

. . . mark my words, the difference between becoming the cryptographic currency used worldwide to which it aspires, and a slow certain death, will be whether or not the proportionate payout per unit of electricity invested in variable costs is made equal among algos. It’s as simple as that: success or failure will depend on making GPU mining equally profitable with specialized ASIC mining on a per unit of electricity cost basis. It's the difference between thousands of active nodes that slowly diminish to a handful of people whose only common bond is their virtual “friendship”, and hundreds of thousands that grows to millions based on a common use of a serious and stable, extremely safe cryptographic digitalized money and means of exchange.

Just as important as previous innovations have been in getting DigiByte where it is, the complete leveling of real economically rational participatory opportunity is the cornerstone for whether DigiByte will be taken to the next level or not, and without it, a truly worldwide distributed network is impossible. Mark my words.

And, for anyone who might be wondering, that's not THE issue. It's the OTHER issue that's much much more important.

I'm sorry but this is incorrect.

The point behind having 5 different hashing algorithms with variable electricity costs is to decentralise the system further, not make it more centralised. Take this example; Alice lives in the US and is a pro-gamer, she loves gaming and has come across digibyte gaming, learnt a little about blockchains and would like to mine some digibyte. She already has an awesome gaming rig and she's been told by awesome members of this community that she can mine some digibytes using her gaming rig, she thinks awesome, hooks up here gaming rig to the digibyte network and voila shes mining. Alice has cost of electricity x per hash.

Now Bob comes a long and he's a big chinese crypto geek who owns an ASIC mining farm. He finds digibytes and thinks, what an awesome coin! Im going to start mining some of that. Bob has cost of electricity y per hash.

Now Alice and Bob being in the US and China obviously have different variable electricity costs (for sake of argument lets assume that the US is more expensive). Lets put some numbers in the game. Let x=10 cents per hash (these are imaginary numbers) and y=5 per hash. Now if ASIC and GPU mining would have the same electricity cost per hash (as I believe your suggesting) it is obvious that Bob would be able to mine more digibytes per unit electricity cost. On the other hand if we leave digibyte the way it is (also taking into account the wisdom of Jared on this one) Assuming Alice gets twice the amount of digibytes per unit electricity cost than Bob (for sake of argument) so they will actually be mining the same amount of digibytes per unit electricity cost!

My point being this; your not taking into the account the variability (both in geography and time) of electricity costs around the world. I think the intention of having the 5 mining algorithms as they are is precisely to get a better distributed/decentralised network (especially geographically).

Also implementing your suggestion on a programming level would be quite hard because you would somehow have to take into account the time variations of electricity costs around the whole world and constantly keep updating this as one of your parameters. Not only that but you would immediately create unequalness due to the geographical variation of electricity costs.

I hope this puts the issue to rest and we can get on with some more interesting ideas/suggestions/projects Cheesy

HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 10:33:28 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2016, 10:55:35 AM by HR

Oh, I know I'm the bad guy, but bear with me. I'd just like to officially go on the public record with a prediction I made in private.

. . . mark my words, the difference between becoming the cryptographic currency used worldwide to which it aspires, and a slow certain death, will be whether or not the proportionate payout per unit of electricity invested in variable costs is made equal among algos. It’s as simple as that: success or failure will depend on making GPU mining equally profitable with specialized ASIC mining on a per unit of electricity cost basis. It's the difference between thousands of active nodes that slowly diminish to a handful of people whose only common bond is their virtual “friendship”, and hundreds of thousands that grows to millions based on a common use of a serious and stable, extremely safe cryptographic digitalized money and means of exchange.

Just as important as previous innovations have been in getting DigiByte where it is, the complete leveling of real economically rational participatory opportunity is the cornerstone for whether DigiByte will be taken to the next level or not, and without it, a truly worldwide distributed network is impossible. Mark my words.

And, for anyone who might be wondering, that's not THE issue. It's the OTHER issue that's much much more important.

I'm sorry but this is incorrect.

The point behind having 5 different hashing algorithms with variable electricity costs is to decentralise the system further, not make it more centralised. Take this example; Alice lives in the US and is a pro-gamer, she loves gaming and has come across digibyte gaming, learnt a little about blockchains and would like to mine some digibyte. She already has an awesome gaming rig and she's been told by awesome members of this community that she can mine some digibytes using her gaming rig, she thinks awesome, hooks up here gaming rig to the digibyte network and voila shes mining. Alice has cost of electricity x per hash.

Now Bob comes a long and he's a big chinese crypto geek who owns an ASIC mining farm. He finds digibytes and thinks, what an awesome coin! Im going to start mining some of that. Bob has cost of electricity y per hash.

Now Alice and Bob being in the US and China obviously have different variable electricity costs (for sake of argument lets assume that the US is more expensive). Lets put some numbers in the game. Let x=10 cents per hash (these are imaginary numbers) and y=5 per hash. Now if ASIC and GPU mining would have the same electricity cost per hash (as I believe your suggesting) it is obvious that Bob would be able to mine more digibytes. On the other hand if we leave digibyte the way it is (also taking into account the wisdom of Jared on this one) Assuming Alice gets twice the amount of digibytes than Bob (for sake of argument) they will actually be mining the same amount of digibytes!

My point being this; your not taking into the account the variability of electricity costs around the world. I think the intention of having the 5 mining algorithms as they are is precisely to get a better distributed/decentralised network (especially geographically).

Also implementing your suggestion on a programming level would be quite hard because you would somehow have to take into account the time variations of electricity costs around the whole world and constantly keep updating this as one of your parameters. Not only that but you would immediately create unequalness due to the geographical variation of electricity costs.

And some people have "free" electricity, but the fact that this variable "varies" should not preclude serious analysis using the scientific method isolating independent variables using real numbers and a baseline independent variable such as the national average US electricity cost (the fact that electricity costs vary even within the US is going to prevent us from doing a serious baseline comparison between algos?). Or, even if you like, a random number for that independent variable of per unit electricity cost. Can you show us how the ROI on operating costs is equal between algos using the same fixed variable for each? My analysis based on The Blocks Factory data suggests not (one must also remember to adjust hashrate equivalents between algos - 1GH/s of SHA = 1MH/s scrypt, for example - etc.). The idea that a huge increase in the hashrate of any one given algo only affects the diff of that particular algo and thus magically levels the playing field is also ludicrous, unless, that is, there was a major undocumented change in the DigiSpeed update. Please don't take this as unfounded criticism. My numbers suggest something very different from what you suggest, and I think that my analysis is quite rigourous and merits serious response - I'm asking for clarification and/or documentation so I can better understand; I am not attacking.

bitkapp

aka alaniz

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 10:40:51 AM

I don't have time atm to actually plug in some real numbers, my argument is more based on the fact that you will have a huge variability in electricity costs so any one standard that we would implement (such as the US average, lol at expected US exceptionalism btw) would likely disadvantage other people somewhere else potentially using another algo. As you've said it goes from "free" electricity to very expensive electricity in parts of the EU. I just don't think we would a) find a reasonable electricity price standard and b) be able to implement this on a codebase level without adding unnecessary complications (or hard forks every month). If I'm free later I will dig into the numbers but I think the argument about viability of implementation and finding a correct price standard stands on its own and doesn't really have to be backed up by data right here and now (if you like program some code to calculate the standard deviation in electricity costs around the world and we can discuss if its a significant factor).

HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 10:42:30 AM

5000 DGB of mining

I don't want to get entangled in this too much but I just wanted to mention that I've been able to undervolt my 280x and mine qubit to get about 11 MH/s and that only runs at about 150 watts according to my Kill-a-watt.  11 Mh/s is roughly about 5k dgb per day which will put my 150 watts at about 3.6kw per day.  Still not as efficient a sha256 asic but a lot less than the 9.9kwh mentioned above.  I am guessing that's for either Skein or Scrypt on a GPU. 

Great to see your presense Kayahoga, as always. Those are some very impressive results indeed! Let me guess, a dual card NVIDIA rig?

Phenomenal.

HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 10:52:39 AM

I don't have time atm to actually plug in some real numbers, my argument is more based on the fact that you will have a huge variability in electricity costs so any one standard that we would implement (such as the US average, lol at expected US exceptionalism btw) would likely disadvantage other people somewhere else potentially using another algo. As you've said it goes from "free" electricity to very expensive electricity in parts of the EU. I just don't think we would a) find a reasonable electricity price standard and b) be able to implement this on a codebase level without adding unnecessary complications (or hard forks every month). If I'm free later I will dig into the numbers but I think the argument about viability of implementation and finding a correct price standard stands on its own and doesn't really have to be backed up by data right here and now (if you like program some code to calculate the standard deviation in electricity costs around the world and we can discuss if its a significant factor).

I absolutely agree that this is not a pressing issue; nonetheless, an ROI on per unit electricity cost (even using a random number - variations in local costs are essentially irrelevant) baseline comparison between algos is something that must be addressed long term, for the reasons outlined in my prediction posted above, and I'm encouraged by your expressed willingness to join in with the analysis, of course, without a doubt, when you have time and at your leisure - it would be ridiculous to suggest otherwise.

Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:02:56 AM

I was looking at the DGB trade history and saw this:

What does that bot do? Just create volume? Why would you sell and buy back, or are those 2 different accounts?
bitkapp

aka alaniz

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:37:34 AM

I was looking at the DGB trade history and saw this:

What does that bot do? Just create volume? Why would you sell and buy back, or are those 2 different accounts?

This is most probably an arbitrage bot. I can't imagine someone is buying and selling DGB at the same price!

novag

Activity: 687

novag

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 11:42:47 AM

Mb soon is going to big pump. Wink

Donate for the support of a new Martial arts Style - Aikivindo = Aikido + Wing-Chun (in Ukraine) 5168757318423326 PrivatBank.
http://aikivindo.com.ua
BTC:1DpRaQjdVmrkSopRV8p9RdwvBMWNA9faCS
Kayahoga

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:45:15 PM

5000 DGB of mining

Great to see your presense Kayahoga, as always. Those are some very impressive results indeed! Let me guess, a dual card NVIDIA rig?

Phenomenal.

Actually its not NVIDIA, its a single AMD MSI 280x.  My "gaming" rig.  Undervolting is the key, you cant do it with every card which is why I went with the MSI 280x.  Back when I had my rigs once I figured out how to properly undervolt I was saving about $50 a month in electricity with only sacrificing a small amount of hashing power. 
crazy-igzo

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Data Scientist

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 01:36:16 PM

Have you tried to scroll down on the home? It worked for me somehow, i got a pending unconfirmed payment , it's 2 months old tho, so i scrolled down and there are this bla" just click on them and send/delete them  Wink

I think that works only for non-brodcasted transaction.

do you have the exact date of sending the Digibytes to exchange?

I remember that when the Digispeed hardfork kicked in poloniex did not update on time.

I don't remember

but I contacted jared Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 1:22 AM

http://puu.sh/n3K0d/f3efd94a77.png

so I can tell that the sending happned before that day or in the same exact day.

most likely a day or 2 before.
Did you ever manage to contact the person that you bought the dgb from or the escrow service that you used again, did they reply to you?
no replay. I'll inform you when ever i get contact with either one of them.
as I remember he said something about not being able to connect to the internet for a quiet long time. that's why he sold me that amount, I guess.
but about the escrow, I don't know why he's not answering.
Well, I suspect I know why he isn't answering you and I wouldn't want any other member of our community using his services!

he's not a member of this community, well if he is I don't know his username.
he speaks our language and we both made deals with him before. and I know the city where he lives, I don't think it would be hard to find his exact address it's a small place. but thinking about it, it's just a small amount, not worth going this far. and one more thing I'm not 100% sure that he have the 60k.
what has happened could be unintentional on his part but now would be the time to step up and put things right.  Wink
Oh and I nearly forgot to say, we are in the process of finding out if he has your funds!

thank you, I have troubled you all with my problem, I am sincerely sorry.

any news?
HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 01:42:54 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2016, 02:13:06 PM by HR

5000 DGB of mining

SHA-256 ASIC   using   2.4KWh

Scrypt ASIC        using  7.5KWh

GPU                     using  9.9KWh

I don't want to get entangled in this too much but I just wanted to mention that I've been able to undervolt my 280x and mine qubit to get about 11 MH/s and that only runs at about 150 watts according to my Kill-a-watt.  11 Mh/s is roughly about 5k dgb per day which will put my 150 watts at about 3.6kw per day.  Still not as efficient a sha256 asic but a lot less than the 9.9kwh mentioned above.  I am guessing that's for either Skein or Scrypt on a GPU.  

Phenomenal.

Actually its not NVIDIA, its a single AMD MSI 280x.  My "gaming" rig.  Undervolting is the key, you cant do it with every card which is why I went with the MSI 280x.  Back when I had my rigs once I figured out how to properly undervolt I was saving about $50 a month in electricity with only sacrificing a small amount of hashing power.  

Wow! That's more than double the hashrate I've ever seen published for a 280x ( http://asistec-ti.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=38 ). Incredible. And you're still mining and those are current rewards?

EDIT: if you post your configuration, I'll add it to the list.

Kayahoga

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 05:34:50 PM

5000 DGB of mining

I don't want to get entangled in this too much but I just wanted to mention that I've been able to undervolt my 280x and mine qubit to get about 11 MH/s and that only runs at about 150 watts according to my Kill-a-watt.  11 Mh/s is roughly about 5k dgb per day which will put my 150 watts at about 3.6kw per day.  Still not as efficient a sha256 asic but a lot less than the 9.9kwh mentioned above.  I am guessing that's for either Skein or Scrypt on a GPU.  

Phenomenal.

Actually its not NVIDIA, its a single AMD MSI 280x.  My "gaming" rig.  Undervolting is the key, you cant do it with every card which is why I went with the MSI 280x.  Back when I had my rigs once I figured out how to properly undervolt I was saving about $50 a month in electricity with only sacrificing a small amount of hashing power.  

Wow! That's more than double the hashrate I've ever seen published for a 280x ( http://asistec-ti.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=38 ). Incredible. And you're still mining and those are current rewards?

The magic isn't in the config, its the new optimized miner.  Check out the miner's from nicehash.  They keep up on all the latest builds and optimized kernels.  

Either way...I use  --intensity 18 --worksize 64 -g 2    A 280x is one of the few cards that should always have a -g 2,  my engine stays at 1020 since I'm undervolting.  I am pretty sure if I threw more juice at it I could go for 1100 and get close to 12 MH

Edit: Yes I'm still mining, just on my gaming rig with a single GPU, mining away today on my 280x
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 06:15:50 PM

5000 DGB of mining

Phenomenal.

The magic isn't in the config, its the new optimized miner.  Check out the miner's from nicehash.  They keep up on all the latest builds and optimized kernels.  

Either way...I use  --intensity 18 --worksize 64 -g 2    A 280x is one of the few cards that should always have a -g 2,  my engine stays at 1020 since I'm undervolting.  I am pretty sure if I threw more juice at it I could go for 1100 and get close to 12 MH

Edit: Yes I'm still mining, just on my gaming rig with a single GPU, mining away today on my 280x
Thanks Kayahoga for sharing your real world mining experience and tips with this community, it sounds like you have a great little DigiByte gaming setup there.
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 07:28:17 PM

Have you tried to scroll down on the home? It worked for me somehow, i got a pending unconfirmed payment , it's 2 months old tho, so i scrolled down and there are this bla" just click on them and send/delete them  Wink

I think that works only for non-brodcasted transaction.

do you have the exact date of sending the Digibytes to exchange?

I remember that when the Digispeed hardfork kicked in poloniex did not update on time.

I don't remember

but I contacted jared Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 1:22 AM

http://puu.sh/n3K0d/f3efd94a77.png

so I can tell that the sending happned before that day or in the same exact day.

most likely a day or 2 before.
Did you ever manage to contact the person that you bought the dgb from or the escrow service that you used again, did they reply to you?
no replay. I'll inform you when ever i get contact with either one of them.
as I remember he said something about not being able to connect to the internet for a quiet long time. that's why he sold me that amount, I guess.
but about the escrow, I don't know why he's not answering.
Well, I suspect I know why he isn't answering you and I wouldn't want any other member of our community using his services!

he's not a member of this community, well if he is I don't know his username.
he speaks our language and we both made deals with him before. and I know the city where he lives, I don't think it would be hard to find his exact address it's a small place. but thinking about it, it's just a small amount, not worth going this far. and one more thing I'm not 100% sure that he have the 60k.
what has happened could be unintentional on his part but now would be the time to step up and put things right.  Wink
Oh and I nearly forgot to say, we are in the process of finding out if he has your funds!

thank you, I have troubled you all with my problem, I am sincerely sorry.

any news?
sent you a PM.
Pages: « 1 ... 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 [1285] 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: