Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:40:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 [1289] 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055611 times)
esotericizm

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:45:49 AM

My core wallet is stuck at block 1441636, I've reindexed it 3 times, anyone any ideas?
Have you tried deleting the chain and resyncing from the beginning?

Just tried it, now it's stuck on block 1430000

That was the point of the hard fork. Are you by chance on an older wallet? You should be on 4.0.3 and if not I'd suggest downloading and install the new wallet from http://digibyte.co

Ah yes that's the problem lol thanks dude

Sweet glad to hear it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitkapp

Activity: 517

aka alaniz

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:50:46 AM

HR as far as I understand it 20% of the blocks are ASIC, 20% are Scrypt, 60% are GPU (I do not know if these are equally distributed).

That's not the issue. The block find distribution is 20/20/20/20/20. About that there is no doubt.

The question is how does MultiShield adjust each algo's diff and as a function of exactly what? We know that before the most recent hardfork, global network hashrate (that is the combined total of the 5 algos) was key, and that all the algos diffs adjusted in response to changes in aggregate hashrate. The question is how much did that change? To what precise degree are the algos currently independent, and to what degree are they still inter-dependent?

I suggest reading the source code. ...with basic coding skills and the source code mentioned (that is freely available to the public), anyone can confirm it.

Forgive me mental, your post was just brought to my attention.

Read the code to find your answer? Are you off your rocker?

Could anyone imagine someone from Ubuntu saying something like that? From Redhat? SUSE? Any of the principal distros?

Could anyone imagine that such important, critical and key information isn't even documented in the first place?

And then, when someone asks, the answers are first to ignore, second to be flippant, third to seriously suggest it's not important, fourth to disqualify and personally attack the person asking . . .

Does that sound normal to everyone?

We, the end users should read the code to answers central questions about how DigiByte works?

Are you serious? (And don't play coy by saying I didn't quote your entire post - the rest was superfluous, and certainly didn't answer the questions.)

Again, is there anyone on the DigiByte team professional enough to start that basic documentation that everyone can understand by putting the following code in layman's terms instead of suggesting we all need to learn to code? (I make that a general question to all, not just to you, since Jared did the same thing, albeit more indirectly and with much more obfuscation.

Code:
//Global retarget
CBigNum bnNew;
bnNew.SetCompact(pindexPrevAlgo->nBits);

bnNew *= nActualTimespan;
bnNew /= nAveragingTargetTimespanV4;

//Per-algo retarget
int nAdjustments = pindexPrevAlgo->nHeight + NUM_ALGOS - 1 - pindexLast->nHeight;
if (nAdjustments > 0)
{
for (int i = 0; i < nAdjustments; i++)
{
bnNew *= 100;
bnNew /= (100 + nLocalTargetAdjustment);
}
}
else if (nAdjustments < 0)//make it easier
{
for (int i = 0; i < -nAdjustments; i++)
{
bnNew *= (100 + nLocalTargetAdjustment);
bnNew /= 100;
}
}

How many people are truly interested in something like this? My guess is there's not that many and our time is best spent elsewhere but if that proves to be wrong I'm sure we could sort something out.

I would just like to add that HR's tone and way of communicating isn't very inviting. Your not really motivating anyone by demanding answers (as none of us work for you etc.) with the way your asking your questions. Maybe if you had been nicer this would've all been answered and resolved ages ago.

P.S. I think in the 21st century everyone should no at least a tiny lil bit of code Tongue

Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:25:46 AM

HR as far as I understand it 20% of the blocks are ASIC, 20% are Scrypt, 60% are GPU (I do not know if these are equally distributed).

That's not the issue. The block find distribution is 20/20/20/20/20. About that there is no doubt.

The question is how does MultiShield adjust each algo's diff and as a function of exactly what? We know that before the most recent hardfork, global network hashrate (that is the combined total of the 5 algos) was key, and that all the algos diffs adjusted in response to changes in aggregate hashrate. The question is how much did that change? To what precise degree are the algos currently independent, and to what degree are they still inter-dependent?

I suggest reading the source code. ...with basic coding skills and the source code mentioned (that is freely available to the public), anyone can confirm it.

Forgive me mental, your post was just brought to my attention.

Read the code to find your answer? Are you off your rocker?

Could anyone imagine someone from Ubuntu saying something like that? From Redhat? SUSE? Any of the principal distros?

Could anyone imagine that such important, critical and key information isn't even documented in the first place?

And then, when someone asks, the answers are first to ignore, second to be flippant, third to seriously suggest it's not important, fourth to disqualify and personally attack the person asking . . .

Does that sound normal to everyone?

We, the end users should read the code to answers central questions about how DigiByte works?

Are you serious? (And don't play coy by saying I didn't quote your entire post - the rest was superfluous, and certainly didn't answer the questions.)

Again, is there anyone on the DigiByte team professional enough to start that basic documentation that everyone can understand by putting the following code in layman's terms instead of suggesting we all need to learn to code? (I make that a general question to all, not just to you, since Jared did the same thing, albeit more indirectly and with much more obfuscation.

Code:
//Global retarget
CBigNum bnNew;
bnNew.SetCompact(pindexPrevAlgo->nBits);

bnNew *= nActualTimespan;
bnNew /= nAveragingTargetTimespanV4;

//Per-algo retarget
int nAdjustments = pindexPrevAlgo->nHeight + NUM_ALGOS - 1 - pindexLast->nHeight;
if (nAdjustments > 0)
{
for (int i = 0; i < nAdjustments; i++)
{
bnNew *= 100;
bnNew /= (100 + nLocalTargetAdjustment);
}
}
else if (nAdjustments < 0)//make it easier
{
for (int i = 0; i < -nAdjustments; i++)
{
bnNew *= (100 + nLocalTargetAdjustment);
bnNew /= 100;
}
}

How many people are truly interested in something like this? My guess is there's not that many and our time is best spent elsewhere but if that proves to be wrong I'm sure we could sort something out.

I would just like to add that HR's tone and way of communicating isn't very inviting. Your not really motivating anyone by demanding answers (as none of us work for you etc.) with the way your asking your questions. Maybe if you had been nicer this would've all been answered and resolved ages ago.

P.S. I think in the 21st century everyone should no at least a tiny lil bit of code Tongue
You could just trust that the code is completely safe but the whole point of it being OS is that you can check yourself or should you just trust the people that say its ok? DigiByte’s objective is not to teach the community how to code but they can learn and educate themselves if they want to because it is all there to examine and I’m sure you will find people that will take the time to answer genuine requests for information by someone that has taken the time to do that and then asks nicely.
What is going on here lately is farcical and if you ask me a deliberate attempt to undermine this project, it’s not anything new really. On top of that you have BCT moderators, assuming they are actual BCT moderators and not someone who has hacked this site, removing legitimate posts skewing the conversations and making them appear out of context! So anyone not keeping up with stuff as it happens is unlikely to end up informed anyway!
24hralttrade

Activity: 756

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 10:53:37 AM

More people in here having posts deleted by mods?

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Quote from: HR on 16 February 2016, 07:55:41

Yesterday, 24hralttrade and I had a fairly extended private conversation about this. As with many of you, he was having difficulties understanding my assertiveness, directness and seemingly lack of friendliness. My main point was this is not a social club where we have to be jolly nice, rather this is serious business (apart from well known mindless hangouts like DOGE and reddit, how long do any of you think a nitwit spewing nonsense would last on the thread of any serious coin from Vertcoin to Diamond to Gulden? 20 seconds?).

I put it to 24hralttrade in more immediately understandable terms for a retail shop owner:

Think about it this way: would you have someone working in your store who not only knew next to nothing about the product and clearly demonstrated zero interest in learning who told customers whatever sounded good to him/her at the time, but, in addition, also interrupted and cut in front of you when you tried to appropriately help the customer? That's the issue, and it doesn't matter if it's mining or basic crypto concepts, it's the same attitude and behavior across the board. You might enjoy having a beer with someome like that - they might even be a good laugh - but would you invite them to work in your store?

You know what his answer was? Can you guess? Well, since 24 is such a kind person, his answer was no answer: the conversation ended there, dead in its tracks.

We all know what the answer was though.

This community needs to distinguish between what is negative and what is positive, and that, of course, depends on whether it wants to aspire to be a DOGE or a VISA like payment system - the roads to be taken are very different, and what is "positive" for one is not necessarily positive for the other (e.g. being positive in a fool's world means not caring about ever having to get anything right and just saying whatever sounds good to you regardless of how absurd it may be). You guys make your decision. I've laid out the situation in a crystal clear manner and no-one can say "gee wiz, I didn't realize". The responsibility is the community's and I've done my part, and frankly it was everything I could.

Good luck, and best wishes to all,

HR

I did not give a answer to you yesterday because i dont want to spend all day (my only free day in the week) on picking side or calming fights and so I really wanted to refrain myself from this convo,,, and yes we did talk in PRIVATE but now you get this out in the open i needed to comment on this.

Yes i contacted you, Not because you, EPLDCC or jumbley is right or because i pick any side, i did this for the better of Digibyte and wanted to clear some air in this hard and unfriendly discussion.

So i will give you 1 answer and the only thing i will answer you about is the comparison  of my store and Jumbley or EPLDCC being right or wrong /  Digibyte.

1- They do not get paid, Digibyte is open source, Everybody can/will/may do theire own thing.
If someone works @ my store i hire him because:  1: work hard 2: have passion 3: I believe in him to be a better sales man.
IF he refuses to learn or work the way i want, He can take his jacket and leave but i will still PAY his salary for the time he worked.

2-
If someone in my store does not work the way i want in attempt 1, Attempt 2 nor 3 i will not call him a troll or blame him for giving my store a bad name or talk disrecpectful to him, and you know why? I hired him, my responsebility, my money, my store. After a few attempts and he still refuses to not work like i wanted to, Yes he can leave but i will still pay him for the time he worked.

Now take if from the Digibyte side, The opensource project

Did jared hire Jumbley or EPLDCC? No. Do they get paid? No.

Did jumbley/EPLDCC put allot of time and money into supporting Digibyte by 1:Mining 2: supporting in the background with allot of projects 3: Get new people to Digibyte/advertising? Yes, And so they are willing to do in the future just for the better of Digibyte.

Both of them are free to think/do or say wat they want but im sure that 100% of the core members can tell you that Jumbley nor EPLDCC are trolls or harming Digibyte as the way you see it... Its not even coming close to what you are saying.

Maybe they do not agree on you, They may do not see your hard data as you want them to see it or maybe you are wrong? As i sayd before in private messages to you, I dont know enough about mining to say who is wrong or who is right.
But i know enough about respect to others and i can clearly say that the respect you have towards Jumbley nor EPLDCC and so Digibyte is below level atm and i have never, ever thought this could come from you HR.

So, Please keep it on a normal level of discussion and please do not feel attacked or be disrespectfull to others, Digibyte has always been an open and friendly coin and everybody needs to feel he can join in and enjoy being free on forums for wat he thinks/feels or likes. Thats why we are here for, Right?

We are all here for the better of Digibyte, Ups and down, Agree or disagree, we all want Digibyte to have a bright future and we all know that Jared is working his ass off to make it work, And so are you HR, Jumbley, EPLDCC or anyone else supporting Digibyte.

Thanks allot for all the things all you guys have done so far, Digibyte could not have make it this far without all of us.

- Michael

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 11:10:58 AM

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Quote from: HR on February 15, 2016, 09:30:25 PM
Quote from: Jumbley on February 15, 2016, 09:21:57 PM
Quote from: HR on February 15, 2016, 08:57:46 PM
Quote from: HR on February 15, 2016, 12:46:41 PM

Quote from: EPLDCC on February 15, 2016, 08:51:39 AM
There is not a set formula for mining profitability. I thought your analysis was interesting HR. However, it didn't match my real world data using scrypt ASIC. Mining can't be analyzed as an independent activity from trading or from a larger systemic approach to investing, supporting, and engaging with DGB. I spent a significant amount of money on my current ASIC rig. Around the time it was delivered, the support forums for the company were filled with people saying that it could never be profitable. Here I am, 2 calendar years later, and I'm still theoretically in profits mining DGB. I say theoretically because I don't sell to pay for operating costs.[/color]

Your work with support and analysis is fantastic. It is a huge benefit to have you working on behalf of DGB.

To directly address the points in your previous post ... GPU (and CPU) can be profitable. Clearly it's not the best choice if you try to compete directly with ASIC. But, it can squeak out a a profit with the non-ASIC algorithms when it is done with care and thought in the process of mining DGB. ASIC mining is not necessarily bad. Neither is GPU or CPU necessarily good. ASICs are a part of our world.

At DGB we have a great diversity of mining and support within our community. The diversity adds value to DGB.

We all get frustrated sometimes. It happened to me from December through January. I just felt like no matter what I wrote here or tried I was pissing into the wind. I was disheartened, but it wasn't about DGB.

We are here as a DigiByte community to support and encourage and grow. Everyone here contributes and adds value to our community. We disagree. We agree. We argue. We build. We develop. We support. We are all committed to the success of DGB. I think it's great that we have seen some new members of the community expressing interest in mining and supporting DGB. To all the new members of our community ... we are here to help you. DigiByte has a bright future. I believe we will have plenty of challenges on the way, but we'll get there.

The analysis was done using The Blocks Factory data using national average US electricty costs and can be confirmed by anyone with basic math skils wishing to do so. (You can pass that on to Jombley so he does't feel hurt.) The results show that SHA mining is profitable at current prices (on an ex-hardware investment basis) and the clear implication is that GPU mining could be profitable if SHA were NOT present since price would adjust accordingly.

Nice to see someone actually addressing the matter head on and logically BTW. :-)

Another possibility to make the playing field even leveler so as to increase relative profitability between algos, and thereby further incentive "average guy" mining and a more widely distributed and secure network in turn, would be to reduce SHA payouts by 75% and scrypt by 25%.

Everything would truly be equal then, and those beloved SHA miners would still be a part of the "community", BUT WITHOUT SUBSIDIZED FAVORITISM!

Anyone have a problem with the concept of equal opportunity? Especially considering it's even in DGB's best interest?

Doubters and out of hand disqualifiers, confirm the numbers on your own, or if you're too lazy, just ask the Devs if those payout differences are correct or not - they should know . . . and if they don't, it's high time they did!

Again, the raw data is there for anyone with the courage to look and the ability to do basic math. There's no subjectivity involved, much less mystery.

Quote from: HR on February 13, 2016, 06:49:17 PM
I've crunched the numbers, partly because I was curious, and partly because I'm a nice guy who wants to lend a hand. Wink

At current rewards, in order to mine 5000 DGB with modern SHA-256 ASIC equipment, you'll need ~2.4 kWh. With modern Scrypt ASIC equipment you'll use ~7.5 kWh. And with the GPU algos (all very similar) you'll consume ~9.9 kWh.

As you can see, there is quite a bit of difference between SHA-256 and GPU, but whether that difference is enough to cover your fixed hardware investment or not, that is if you buy an Antminer or not and can reach ROI, for example, is up to you to figure out. Wink
The difference between scrypt ASIC and GPU is much less pronounced, but if you've already got a gaming rig set up, it probably won't take too much convincing to just use what you've got and get with installing and configuring your miner since we're only talking about 30-40 cents a day of difference. Grin

Edit: I've always been in favor of rotating out SHA-256 and substituting it with a more widely distributed friendly algo BTW.

And between here and there, some 80 posts or so, much of which is reactionary nonsense meant to distract attention away from something possibly extremely beneficial for DigiByte, there are other other bits and pieces of information and words to the wise.

Firstly, I have no problem whatsoever in attempting to level the playing field, it’s what attracted me to DigiByte in the first place. HR, you need to lay out your workings to be scrutinized, it is simply just not good enough to say it’s there for everyone to see, blocksfactory data bla bla bla. That’s like saying there is proof of god in nature around us, for all to see. What happens if we double the work done by any one of the five algorithms currently being used. How does that change the numbers you are looking at?

You just couldn't leave it could you. What did it take you? Two minutes to bury a serious post with your nonsense? With your negativity. You know how to do the calculations yourself, don't you? You can multiply and divide can't you? If you have nothing better to say that "no", why don't you just shut up instead of making a fool of yourself. Read what you just posted. Are you proud of such negative, obstructive nonsense?

I've included your thread, I have buried nothing! It was my understanding that each algo is chasing 20% of what is available to mine! So, forgive me if I'm having trouble taking you seriously.
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 11:16:18 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2016, 11:50:19 AM by Jumbley

There is more but I've made my point! This is not a good place to get serious information, it can't be trusted!

yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 01:47:32 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2016, 02:13:39 PM by yoyoamigo

.......Is the air clear now? Just wanted to share what i learnt:
Bitcointalk forum is heavily moderated. So keep it clean and simple.
it will be awkward for a newbie to come in and find posts that seem to have ended but strangely continues, like a story book with missing pages here and there.

Back on Track
Anyway, would love to hear some updates from Jared/DigiByte. Besides the iOS wallet, what happened to the new website? is DigiByteGaming Wallet completely fixed already?  and looks like Fishball Riot in Mongkok didn't get any worse. phew... Smiley ANNNNNND MARCH 4TH 2016, Next Friday: http://bitcoinconference.co.za/speakers/jared-tate/

Also, on the community side, anything new? contests? etc? putting that aside, glad to know that 2 new merchants have accepted DigiByte. One was www.elektrischefietswinkel.com. And for the other, i was quite surprised to see 1 such post amidst the heated posts. When i saw it, it was like " (O_O) A GLIMMER OF HOPE!" LOL! i mean, just visualize a fight scene in a club room and someone just walks in and say "Hi, i would love to join your club."  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy But gotta give some cheers to that new merchant  Cool. For those who missed it, here it is:

hello I love digibyte and believe on this coin and I have some online services store and would like to accept digibyte as payment where and who can I contact so I can integrate digibyte to my online service store ..

This is one of the service program that I want to receive digibyte ,would also like to include it to digibyte directory

http://seethis.us/

Oh and here is a PLEA that needs to be answered for Tyke:

The first year history book about DigiByte will be available for £6.99 ($9.99) (reduced from £8.99 ($11.99) in the next hour or so.  

Please could this book be advertised in the opening post of this thread?  In particular, I think newbies would love to read how DigiByte began.  The book details the beginning of the coin in an unbiased perspective.  

Link UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/DigiByte-History-First-Christopher-Thompson/dp/1519602804/ref=tmm_pap_title_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

Link USA: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1519602804/ref=s9_simh_gw_g14_i2_r?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-1&pf_rd_r=1SK7MTAX49CXVDH1JBCT&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=2079475242&pf_rd_i=desktop

And last but not least, awesome work by bitkapp and dennahz!

DigiByte Telegram Chat Bot

We are happy to announce that me and Dennahz are releasing a Telegram chat bot specifically for DigiByte! Below are some of the relevant points of information, links and usage tips!

Features:

• Market data feeds from Poloniex and Bitfinex with multiple currency functionality
  • Advanced market data features
  • Market cap data
  • DigiStats API integration including difficulty, coin supply, blockcount, network hash rates, number of nodes and more!

Usage Tips:

• You can add the chat bot directly from your Telegram app by adding @digubot
  • The commands should be sent as '/command' and not '/command@digubot' when in groups
  • Please do your best not to spam and hence clog up the bot

Donation address: DEbyS2U1u7EucBAuyRXsGaixXr6e28Qk9e

Alright! We need to get back into the groove!
DigiByte ain't gonna stop and end here. The year 2016 is rocking with lots of alt-corns and we will see which will POP!

◈◈◈ Trading Tip ◈◈◈
Never leave your coins on any exchange if you are not trading but HODL-ing (holding) them for a long time.
Download the coin's wallet and store them safely with password encryption.
Lastly, don't be lazy. Do it.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 04:52:15 PM

DigiByte 'community' group has been planing something but  we may have been a little distracted lately so we will keep you updated when we are ready.

I'd just like to point out, I particularly like page 34 of Tyke's book!  Grin
Kiritsugu
Legendary

Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:02:45 PM

Is Digibyte Gaming down again?  Haven't been getting payouts...
bitkapp

aka alaniz

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 07:53:27 PM

Is Digibyte Gaming down again?  Haven't been getting payouts...

I'll make sure to forward it over to Jared whom I sure will try to resolve any issues ASAP.

bitkapp

aka alaniz

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 07:54:31 PM

DigiByte 'community' group has been planing something but  we may have been a little distracted lately so we will keep you updated when we are ready.

Hehe not even I know about this, exciting Jumbley Cheesy

bitkapp

aka alaniz

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 07:58:31 PM

DigiByte Telegram Chat Bot

We are happy to announce that me and Dennahz are releasing a Telegram chat bot specifically for DigiByte! Below are some of the relevant points of information, links and usage tips!

Features:

• Market data feeds from Poloniex and Bitfinex with multiple currency functionality
  • Advanced market data features
  • Market cap data
  • DigiStats API integration including difficulty, coin supply, blockcount, network hash rates, number of nodes and more!

Usage Tips:

• You can add the chat bot directly from your Telegram app by adding @digubot
  • The commands should be sent as '/command' and not '/command@digubot' when in groups
  • Please do your best not to spam and hence clog up the bot

Donation address: DEbyS2U1u7EucBAuyRXsGaixXr6e28Qk9e

Alright! We need to get back into the groove!
DigiByte ain't gonna stop and end here. The year 2016 is rocking with lots of alt-corns and we will see which will POP!

Thanks! just as an FYI to those who don't know, we've updated various little aspects of the bot. We've added bittrex coins (for those not available on polo), made a few formatting changes and optimized the code! We're also planning on adding a notifications system but we don't have a clear timeline yet for when that will be ready.

czenrique

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:46:37 PM

Is app DigiHash EasyMiner working? Link to download on official website dont work. Is possible somewhere download this app?
bitkapp

aka alaniz

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 11:12:21 PM

Is app DigiHash EasyMiner working? Link to download on official website dont work. Is possible somewhere download this app?

I believe the EasyMiner is either being updated or has been deprecated. Hopefully Jared can clarify this point.

EPLDCC

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 02:16:44 AM

Hehe not even I know about this, exciting Jumbley Cheesy

Jumbley deserves all the credit ... a couple weeks back he caught me off guard with it; I think it's going to be great and I'm really excited.  We're playing it a bit close to the vest at the moment.  And, we'll be releasing news to the whole community as soon as we figure out the details.
rade

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 07:59:09 AM

I like the sound of Digibyte
Whats your address, we would like to send you some coins!

I probably missed that train, send me few millions (I want to be millionaire at least in something) my DGB is: D6fPbC6FvPcpKiqTDCFSVatLfvf71WVh1g
rade

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 08:06:17 AM

Hy Jumbley
Where can I find that book?
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 08:06:51 AM

The new website has been launched! http://digibyte.co/

We are still working on adding more things in the next few days before the South African conference. Please let us know how we can improve things. More blog posts, details and events will be listed.

If anyone would like to be listed on this page: http://digibyte.co/content/digibyte-contributors as a "DigiByte Ambassador" and would be willing to submit your first name, a photo and potentially your LinkedIn page we would love to have as many active people as possible on there to show the world we are growing and who is involved.

ghostycc

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

Lovin' Crypto

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 08:32:35 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2016, 08:44:21 AM by ghostycc

We are still working on adding more things in the next few days before the South African conference. Please let us know how we can improve things. More blog posts, details and events will be listed.

If anyone would like to be listed on this page: http://digibyte.co/content/digibyte-contributors as a "DigiByte Ambassador" and would be willing to submit your first name, a photo and potentially your LinkedIn page we would love to have as many active people as possible on there to show the world we are growing and who is involved.

Nice ! This website have a really sweet look ! It does even work good from mobile device !
However I tried to subscribe to the newsletter and had a syntax error.
I will try at later at home from my computer. Can't upload the screenshot properly.

Good luck in South Africa, Jared! Can't wait to read some great news from you!

Stop these Hype money, get in DGB!
FrenchFrog FTW
bitkapp

aka alaniz

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:22:11 AM

Awesome work Jared, the website looks awesome!

Pages: « 1 ... 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 [1289] 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: