Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:05:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-E.com exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin <-> USD\BTC (fee 0.2%)  (Read 264860 times)
Mr. Hanky

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 07:25:37 PM

Account locked Dec 20 for posting a supposedly infected weblink to trollbox. I run a virus prog on my computer to catch stuff like that so IF that happened it was completely inadvertent. Anyway, I've sent multiple tickets for a resolution, I've promised never to post a link to trollbox again, I've tried posting tickets in English & Russian, tried sending emails (again english & Russian) tried signing up new account via BTC-e.com to contact support/admin via PM but am directed to the support website.  I can't get a response to save my life...  

Tickets: #

ISV-571-34868,
FBA-998-71170,
PAK-763-32444,
ISV-571-34868,
AYH-867-26026,
GJP-263-13344,
WCC-419-10552

The tickets just keep 'disappearing' from my support account without any correspondence from BTC-e's support...  I can't login to access my funds.   Cry Cry Cry

still no response...  Undecided Cry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lizard

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:55:13 AM

Has anyone actually received a refund or had funds credited for a 'missing' bank wire? It's been nearly 3 months now and BTC-e have made no effort to put things right.
you contact you bank and then submit here a ticket they are taking some time but doing all ok

I've done all that, they simply do not respond past: "Hello! Please send full details of the transfer to check+ scan and screenshots.". Even if I submit a ticket with all the details they need and screen shots they don't respond. Clearly avoiding the issue.
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:59:00 AM

i made a withdrawal request and they keep ignoring my tickets,  they even closed one. I do not see how they are failing to produce reliable customer service in all this time.

Valerian77

Activity: 437
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:55:31 PM

Regarding my case:

I transfered some money to BTC-e on Dec, 16th 2013 as SEPA transfer. I did the same transfer with a lower sum before.

Up to now the money is not shown in my BTC-e account.

On Dec, 23rd 2013 I created ticket  WXJ-614-36955.  But BTC-e support has not replied so far.

On Dec, 30 2013 I got this mail:
This message concerns your ticket #WXJ-614-36955. We have not heard back from you in 168 hours and would like to know if you consider this issue to be resolved. If you have any further questions, simply respond to this email.

Ticket ID: WXJ-614-36955
   Subject: recent money funding does not appear
   Department: SEPA
   Type: Issue
   Priority: Critical

Please note that the ticket will automatically be closed within 1 hours if we don't hear back. You can check the status of or reply to this ticket online at: https://hdbtce.kayako.com/Tickets/Ticket/View/WXJ-XXX-XXXXX

On Jan, 2nd 2014 I replied additionally by email:
To: BTC-e support <root.servers.btc@gmail.com>

Dear BTC-e support,

I would be very pleased if you could process this ticket
since I loose money if you don't.

Meanwhile the support send me a short reply:
Quote from: support Fin
we don't got such transfer
ask your bank to do investigation

Even I am nearly sure that my bank transfer was 100% correct I requested my bank to investigate (another 50 to 60 EUR charge).

Now I got the investigation reply from my bank - they clearly said that the money transfer has been executed correctly.
Consequently my reply to BTC-e is:
Dear BTC-e

I asked my bank for investigation - they answered that the transaction has been executed correctly (answer below).

A investigation certificate from the bank would cost 50 to 70 EUR. If you state that you never
received the XXXX EUR and my bank gives me a certificate that you received the money then
I will hire a lawyer to clear up things.

To avoid this I please you again to take a look in your ledger if you received XXXX EUR from me around Dec, 16th 2013
with the payee note:

FFC ACC.XXXX.XXXXX ACC ID SXXXXXE

Regards

I contacted Mayzus financial services Ltd. But they just replied that they never received my transaction which is in contradiction to my banks statement. Hope I can just order my bank to revert the payment.

I contacted MAYZUS Investment Company Ltd. compliance officer who replied:
Dear Mr XYZ,

The payment went to BTC-E account as we don't process it manually, and what goes to BTC-E is automatically loaded into their account.

If there is no ref number btc-e people can't link funds and user's account in their system.

Every payment in USD must go through corr bank in USA. Sometimes they mis the reference number.

So answering your question:

1. Yes every payment to BTC_E goes directly to their account as soon as it's received by our bank from corr bank and if reference is there funds can be used after verification is passed.

2. From my position i hardly have any influence on btc-e support.

I would advise you to send either an amendment to your transfer or  to call for its reverse and resend it with correct information or to check if you have verified your btce account.

Igor S.
MAYZUS Investment Company Ltd.

Compliance officer

Thank you Mr. compliance officer - now I know that BTC-e holds the money and makes false statements on it.
przester27

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 10:54:16 PM

i have the same problem and btce support denies that receive my money. mayzus tells something different. btce.com shouldn't you give a statement or try to solve a problem because it is starting to look seriusly. Valerian what are you planning to do next ?
atomicchaos

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:24:02 AM

So the BTC-e chat mods appear to be banding together to kick off a coin launch. I'm going to make an assumption that BTC-e is fully backing this effort, since the chat mods Koolio and Bumface are already using the trollbox to pump this coin that isn't traded on BTC-e, which in the past has led to bans by those same mods.

I have no issue if BTC-e is behind this,  but unless it's in the master plan for BTC-e, allowing chat mods, that many noobs see as "owners" of BTC-e, to promote their own interests, while banning others that attempt to do the same is very bad for business.

If this is a joint effort between BTC-e to increase trade revenue by utilizing the chat mods, that's great, if not, kindly let them know they need to follow the rules of promotion as well. Koolio seems to have a problem with this. It's kind of BTC-e to hold up Koolio's rep by having him as a chat mod, however, if that ever ended, he wouldn't have anything left to prop his rep up, between pumping Cryptoindustries in chat and then stating he sold to a private party instead of opening up preorders. The light is being shined on Crypto's much more, there isn't a lot of room left for shadiness in this business anymore with it hitting mainstream, and it's best to cut ties with those that darken your business.

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
Mordillo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:05:16 AM

So the BTC-e chat mods appear to be banding together to kick off a coin launch. I'm going to make an assumption that BTC-e is fully backing this effort, since the chat mods Koolio and Bumface are already using the trollbox to pump this coin that isn't traded on BTC-e, which in the past has led to bans by those same mods.

I have no issue if BTC-e is behind this,  but unless it's in the master plan for BTC-e, allowing chat mods, that many noobs see as "owners" of BTC-e, to promote their own interests, while banning others that attempt to do the same is very bad for business.

If this is a joint effort between BTC-e to increase trade revenue by utilizing the chat mods, that's great, if not, kindly let them know they need to follow the rules of promotion as well. Koolio seems to have a problem with this. It's kind of BTC-e to hold up Koolio's rep by having him as a chat mod, however, if that ever ended, he wouldn't have anything left to prop his rep up, between pumping Cryptoindustries in chat and then stating he sold to a private party instead of opening up preorders. The light is being shined on Crypto's much more, there isn't a lot of room left for shadiness in this business anymore with it hitting mainstream, and it's best to cut ties with those that darken your business.

+1

I already left btc-e and moved all my coins to another exchange. Those mods at btc-e are just ridiculous. But hey, they are just little nerds that work in a troll-box. In real live they fail.

gigamike

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:37:48 AM

Hi,

anyone on btc-e.com can help me on my deposit?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=403578.0

Thanks,

Mike

Guys,

as of the moment still no reply from the ticket. But i was able to talk to them on skype. Pls. see my thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=403578.0

Is it true i need to deposit 3BTC on btc-e wallet for verification Sad

TIA,

Mike
Valerian77

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:38:46 AM

Thank you Mr. compliance officer - now I know that BTC-e holds the money and makes false statements on it.

i have the same problem and btce support denies that receive my money. mayzus tells something different. btce.com shouldn't you give a statement or try to solve a problem because it is starting to look seriusly. Valerian what are you planning to do next ?

Next try will be to order my bank to revert the money.

If that fails also only the legal way remains as option. Maybe it is a good idea to bundle this from all customers into one case file.
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 01:14:12 AM

tried to withdraw my bitcoin to a different wallet and its stuck. the balance was instantly withdrawn from my btc-e account but never appeared in my other account or on blockchain. Please help I submitted a support ticket more than 36 hours ago. Support ticker number is MID-430-49628. Please follow up not sure what happened.
Cefalu

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:57:01 AM

Hi,

Thanks,

Mike

Guys,

as of the moment still no reply from the ticket. But i was able to talk to them on skype. Pls. see my thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=403578.0

TIA,

Mike

Mike - read back through this forum, I think someone mentioned that the skype account is not really belonging to btc-e. I would not deposit those coins, sounds like you may be about to get ripped off.
gigamike

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 06:17:41 AM

Hi,

Thanks,

Mike

Guys,

TIA,

Mike

Mike - read back through this forum, I think someone mentioned that the skype account is not really belonging to btc-e. I would not deposit those coins, sounds like you may be about to get ripped off.

hi,

yes i didnt deposit. Skype account seems to be a scammer.

anyone knows the real skype account from btc-e.com?

Thanks,

Mike
Cefalu

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 07:02:42 AM

Has anyone actually received a refund or had funds credited for a 'missing' bank wire? It's been nearly 3 months now and BTC-e have made no effort to put things right.
you contact you bank and then submit here a ticket they are taking some time but doing all ok

I've done all that, they simply do not respond past: "Hello! Please send full details of the transfer to check+ scan and screenshots.". Even if I submit a ticket with all the details they need and screen shots they don't respond. Clearly avoiding the issue.

Lizard - ya, I was eventually credited... but it took a month, there was no explanation, all intermediate banks disavowed holding things up, Mayzus included, I provided all the
docs etc, opened tickets etc... and that month happened to be when btc went from <200 to 1200.
I lost a *lot* due to them.

The only thing we can really do is continue to point out, wherever possible, that these people systematically screw their customers,
 and lodge complaints here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=33012

Registered complaints go back a few months now.  Anyone who reads this and feels like they are getting screwed needs to go there and write it up so people can see
without necessarily having to read this whole thread.
Anyone who finally gets their money should also speak up about it.
The pattern is quite clear by now, and ongoing.

Lizard

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 08:43:16 AM

Holly shit, It's a miracle! Just logged onto BTC-e and I have the money sitting there, no explanation or even notification though.
Valerian77

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:00:11 PM

I made the transfer on the 30th October 2013, since then I have had nothing credited to my BTC-e account. ...

Holly shit, It's a miracle! Just logged onto BTC-e and I have the money sitting there, no explanation or even notification though.

that means they held your money for 2.5 months  Smiley
gigamike

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:00:43 PM

Hi,

is that from deposit via bank wire?

Thanks,

Mike
MoneyGod

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 04:49:23 PM

I made the transfer on the 30th October 2013, since then I have had nothing credited to my BTC-e account. ...

that means they held your money for 2.5 months  Smiley
and earn a huge profit with this holding and doing with many customers but no incentive for customers they are still waiting to happen more good from them

The Koolio

Activity: 560

Minds are like parachutes they work best when open

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 05:50:21 PM

Atomicchaos, may I take this moment to verify your butthurtedness.... Your facts are wrong and you may want to reevaulate yourself. I have not created a coin, nor am I on the dev team. I am however promoting the coin as I believe in the dev team, much as I did feathercoin. I have never backed a coin unless I know the dev team have good intentions. I havent been promoting this on the site as far as posting the forum thread I think 3 times on the day of its announcement otherwise Ive kept off the chatbox.

You clearly have some unresolved issues in your life as you are chasing this like a dog chases his tale all because I mentioned I like it. Rather than attacking it because I like it why dont you find flaws in it which are rational. You really need to grow up.

1. Litecoin 2. Bitcoin 3. Any of the Anon coins
The Koolio

Activity: 560

Minds are like parachutes they work best when open

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 05:54:11 PM

Also I would like to say BTC-e have nothing to do with Ultracoin, never have at any point. Atomicchaos is spreading his own fud to serve his own purpose.

1. Litecoin 2. Bitcoin 3. Any of the Anon coins
Lizard

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 09:18:00 PM

Yep funds held for 10 weeks. I sent via SEPA at the end of October.

EDIT: And now I have a money hold for 661 hours, thought it was all too good to be true - fucking arseholes.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: