Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:00:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 [843] 844 845 846 847 848 849 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!  (Read 946563 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 04:11:41 AM

I dont get why price sucks so much

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bumface (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 10:25:05 AM

Forgive my bluntness but can I ask what the dev team are doin at the moment? I'm not saying they are doing nothing, I just honestly don't know what they are working on.

Also why is it taking so long to do the minecraft thing. If you have commissioned/hired a guy who knows what he is doing then why is it taking him months to do. I'm just asking what others are thinking but to polite to ask.
My flat mate wants to know why he should buy some more UTC.

PS: great news about the multipool! Well fone guys! UTC holders appricate it

I had found somebody for MC, but paul1r and fabietech are not comfortable with somebody without references.

Levole11

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 11:03:38 AM

Forgive my bluntness but can I ask what the dev team are doin at the moment? I'm not saying they are doing nothing, I just honestly don't know what they are working on.

Also why is it taking so long to do the minecraft thing. If you have commissioned/hired a guy who knows what he is doing then why is it taking him months to do. I'm just asking what others are thinking but to polite to ask.

I had found somebody for MC, but paul1r and fabietech are not comfortable with somebody without references.

Does that mean its going to take longer before its finished? and do you know why such things arent communicated with the community?
Marnie1976

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 11:24:52 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2014, 11:53:18 AM by Marnie1976

Does that mean its going to take longer before its finished? and do you know why such things arent communicated with the community?

I spoke last Saturday by PM contact with paul1r.

He and fabietech seem to be on holiday with their families and will come back later this week as he told me.

I heard also from paul1r that it's really hard to find trustworthy coin developers and that this is a problem in the Wild West world of Cryptoland.

So knowing that and knowing that mine craft is an serious project I can understand they don’t want to do business with some cowboy dev who cannot give any references. Would you do ?

So we can only wish they find soon some professional dev and can kick some ass with the project

bigD27

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:40:00 AM

Just a quick update guys regarding multipool. We had to do a quick change on one of the coins due to unforseen events and devs walking out on a coin. We have completed though our closed beta and I am pleased to say things have performed better than expected...scrypts are running and selling the mined coins as fast as possible to get the best profitability.. The payment process is very simple and no coins are on any server / wallet for more than 15 seconds. The longest any coin is anywhere is on a exchange waiting to buyup utc. Once utc is bought it is auto called back to the pool and distributed to the miners automatically.
We are now looking for a open beta for you guys to gather feedback etc. If any miner who would like to help please pm me with your prefeered algo and power that would be awesome...Just as a reminder we have x11 scrypt and sha256. We also have dedicated difficulty ports for people wishing to mine a coin of their choosing and still get paid in utc. We are also working on adding a seperate block explorer to the pool site in a feed for those who are interested. This weekend I travelled a few hundred miles round trip for talks with my partner and to knuckle heads properly,  we allready own a few domains and two specifically for the pool and the second for a webshop. The webshop to start is to be aimed at UK miners. We have been talking to our coder and we will be looking at integrating the multipool with the shop to mine directly there, in the view to activly use utc as a real world currency. Now this is simply in the pipeline and a idea we have, but wanted to get your guys views on this as we are lolooking to activly get involved with the community we dont want to be sat twiddling our thumbs once the multipool is setup. The multipool is tottally managed and is fully automated so requires once setup litte input from us. But that doesnt mean it will be put on a backburner it simply means we pay good money every month to our devs for looking after it :-)  so views on shop intergrated with mining please :-)

Thanks craig.
Wirly

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:25:44 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 04:58:20 AM by Wirly

Just a quick update guys regarding multipool. We had to do a quick change on one of the coins due to unforseen events and devs walking out on a coin. We have completed though our closed beta and I am pleased to say things have performed better than expected...scrypts are running and selling the mined coins as fast as possible to get the best profitability.. The payment process is very simple and no coins are on any server / wallet for more than 15 seconds. The longest any coin is anywhere is on a exchange waiting to buyup utc. Once utc is bought it is auto called back to the pool and distributed to the miners automatically.
We are now looking for a open beta for you guys to gather feedback etc. If any miner who would like to help please pm me with your prefeered algo and power that would be awesome...Just as a reminder we have x11 scrypt and sha256. We also have dedicated difficulty ports for people wishing to mine a coin of their choosing and still get paid in utc. We are also working on adding a seperate block explorer to the pool site in a feed for those who are interested. This weekend I travelled a few hundred miles round trip for talks with my partner and to knuckle heads properly,  we allready own a few domains and two specifically for the pool and the second for a webshop. The webshop to start is to be aimed at UK miners. We have been talking to our coder and we will be looking at integrating the multipool with the shop to mine directly there, in the view to activly use utc as a real world currency. Now this is simply in the pipeline and a idea we have, but wanted to get your guys views on this as we are lolooking to activly get involved with the community we dont want to be sat twiddling our thumbs once the multipool is setup. The multipool is tottally managed and is fully automated so requires once setup litte input from us. But that doesnt mean it will be put on a backburner it simply means we pay good money every month to our devs for looking after it :-)  so views on shop intergrated with mining please :-)

Thanks craig.
Could you elaborate more on the webshop idea and what you mean by mining at the webshop? Are you talking an online account where a miners payout would be held and able to be spent directly in the shop? It all sounds good, in fact having wallets interact directly with a marketplace I think will be a big hit once adoption. I think Cloakcoin is working on something like this. Utc has great potential for this purpose and it would be interesting to also see the UTC devs consider some form of marketplace linked directly within the wallet gui. A big job but it would create a UTC store similar to apple or Microsoft where only UTC accepted. I think this is a better approach for long term marketing then just getting payment processors to accept the coin. Lots of coins are accepted by payment processors so that in itself does not create a specific market for Ultracoin.
On a side note UTC needs respectable developers for MPI (MineCraft Plug In)...Know anyone?
bigD27

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:45:19 AM

Thanks craig.
Could you elaborate more on the webshop idea and what you mean by mining at the webshop? Are you talking an online account where a miners payout would be held and able to be spent directly in the shop? It all sounds good, in fact having wallets interact directly with a marketplace I think will be a big hit once adoption. I think Cloakcoin is working on something like this. Utc has great potential for this purpose and it would be interesting to also see the UTC devs consider some form of marketplace linked directly within the wallet gui. A big job but it would create a UTC store similar to apple or Microsoft where only UTC accepted. I think this is a better approach for long term marketing then just getting payment processors to accept the coin. Lots of coins are accepted by payment processors so that in itself does not create a specific market for Ultracoin.
On a side note UTC needs respectable developers for MPI (MineCraft Plug In)...Know anyone?
The webshop would be directly linked with the multipool adn would be a case of flipping a switch to either mine djrect to your wallet or direct to the webshop. We are looking at starting small and maybe dvds blurays games etc to start with but with the view of having multiple categories but none with tat no one needs or wants as it annoys us :-). It is a pipeline at the moment as we are 100% focused on the multi pool. We actually found a few blocks on it last night on our testing so we know it works great. We will be sorting out the open betas today / tonight. So please more people get in touch in regards to helping test. And please remember to include preferred algo and how much power. I know I could do with a few more x11 and scrypt testers. I am covering sha with 3 of our s3 rigs.

Thanks craig.
bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 10:49:14 AM

i just want to express my gratitude to a group of people who are true assets to UTC here .... I am most pleased with their dedication and work .

rapture333,allyouracid,craig,thiago ,marnie and many many others (please don`t be offended if your name is not here)

You guys make the coin Smiley

bigD27

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:56:16 AM

This is better finally on my pc and not my phone Smiley bumface If we are honest we are newcomers to the forum. As mentioned in one of my previous posts here is 1 of our UTC addresses we used when mining to just show when we first got into the coin UQptGYW8epruCTK5suX28XbWjR1rAB6vq1 . Our big bags are held in offline storage and no details will be provided of those Smiley (we purchased alot in the slump from various exchanges ) We like so many of you want to see the coin succeed so this is a way to help and to also give back. And if we are totally honest if this dev team can pull something off in the next 3-6 months and get the coin noticed in a BIG way you guys who are here right now providing services (shops, pools etc ) will be at the forefront of something HUGE and we want to be right there along side you guys supporting creating and nuturing this coin, this idea.We / I  / WE need to get some advertising sorted out I thknk both for the multipool and for the coin. social media groups will only go so far if people are subscribed or liking the groups or pages. I think some paid advertising needs to be the immediate concern for recognition untill other avenues are explored or put into practice. Anyway thats my support for the coin thread for the day time to spend some quality time with the kids in the garden Tongue

Thanks craig.
bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 01:02:21 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 01:35:06 PM by bumface

i have been asked to speak at a convention in las vegas, and we are now discussing the benefit.

It is a miners convention and the name is www.HashersUnited.com

but again the finances come into play since this trip would cost a few thousand dollars.

They have asked me to give a solo presentation on Ultracoin ,N factor and asic resistance and how this fits in the coin landscape.

i am not familiar with giving solo presentations , I think i would get quite nervous, however the benefits are great ,just like last time in sweden its a great opportunity to meet new people and spread awareness.

this would cost at least 3000 dollars with a plane ticket and hotels so this is very tricky, i dont have a single asic yet, and alpha just moved the shipping from juli to september.

This event is on October 10th &11th , 2014 so there is no way i can mine 3000 dollars by then.

bigD27

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:58:32 PM

allthough $3k is not a massive amount of money i could think of better ways to spread awareness with that kind of money. Do you not know of anyone who could represent UTC at the event maybe from that demographic area?
rapture333

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 02:00:15 PM

Maybe there is someone you can stay with while you are there from the community ? And how about a Skype conference? Would that be feasible? Plane tickets from across the pond can be expensive. Perhaps we can send an Ultracoin ambassador into the conference? Heck, if we could get a table there that would be great! And in enough time for the t-shirt contest to end, plus hopefully i can have some wallet card designs to ship out as well!

bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 02:10:03 PM

they specificly asked me to come and give a solo presentation.

Janu$$

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:57:26 PM

i have been asked to speak at a convention in las vegas, and we are now discussing the benefit.

but again the finances come into play since this trip would cost a few thousand dollars.

They have asked me to give a solo presentation on Ultracoin ,N factor and asic resistance and how this fits in the coin landscape.

i am not familiar with giving solo presentations , I think i would get quite nervous, however the benefits are great ,just like last time in sweden its a great opportunity to meet new people and spread awareness.

this would cost at least 3000 dollars with a plane ticket and hotels so this is very tricky, i dont have a single asic yet, and alpha just moved the shipping from juli to september.

This event is on October 10th &11th , 2014 so there is no way i can mine 3000 dollars by then.

Hi Bumface,

I would like to see you presenting UTC at the conference.

Can you generate a BTC adress for that purpose only, so that I can donate 0.1 BTC?

Maybe I am not the only one who wants to get you to the conference.

Regards,
Janus
Thiago1

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:18:09 PM

ANYONE  have a idea what happened with www.coinpayments.net  why is not accepted ULTRACOIN i try to make payment with

ultracoins today but not show in the option coins where the DEV how about contact them

RichardMiner

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:06:46 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 06:20:06 PM by RichardMiner

With al do respect Bumface....

How can you ask here again for money, for a conference in Las Vegas where is no certainty that this is good for UTC on the long term.

You ask here actually for a fund raising or an donation from the community of 5.2 BTC or an equal of 303,000 UTC.

That's quite something to ask the community ....

Your conference in Denmark was maybe good for your personal contacts but for UTC it did nothing on the long term.
So why we should raise and donate for you to go to Vegas this time ?
What is there to win for UTC with a certain guarantee ?

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website  http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
http://ultracoinpool.info/ ~ Ultracoin Pool http://ultracoins.info/ ~ Ultracoin Pool
rapture333

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 06:26:51 PM

ANYONE  have a idea what happened with www.coinpayments.net  why is not accepted ULTRACOIN i try to make payment with

ultracoins today but not show in the option coins where the DEV how about contact them

That's strange, it shows up on their website. Did you try contacting them to make sure everything is working and up to date? Must be an error on their part.

As far as sending Bumface to North America, that is going to be expensive. It would be much cheaper to have a representative go or do a digital conference if possible. I don't think it would be impossible to ask for and it would be great exposure for Ultracoin. OR, if we can't have Bumface go out there, send out a team of community members to the conference and see if we can rent a table. I will call today if we can do that regardless.

utcminer

Activity: 238

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website http://c

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:40:00 PM

if the price of UTC is 0.001btc.i will donate 5btc, BUT the price of UTC is 0.00001btc,i will donate you nothing.

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website
http://cryptotrain.net/ - Ultracoin Multipool
http://ultracoinpool.info/ - Ultracoin Pool
bigD27

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:42:48 PM

That's strange, it shows up on their website. Did you try contacting them to make sure everything is working and up to date? Must be an error on their part.

As far as sending Bumface to North America, that is going to be expensive. It would be much cheaper to have a representative go or do a digital conference if possible. I don't think it would be impossible to ask for and it would be great exposure for Ultracoin. OR, if we can't have Bumface go out there, send out a team of community members to the conference and see if we can rent a table. I will call today if we can do that regardless.

UTC does not show up for me either
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:53:12 PM

We do have all the technology available. We live in a modern time. Crypto is modern time. I totally like the idea of a digital conference. I bet they'll arrange it. Smiley

.edit: grammar

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
Pages: « 1 ... 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 [843] 844 845 846 847 848 849 »
  Print  

Jump to: