Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:59:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 [835] 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!  (Read 946563 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Wirly

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:31:27 AM

hmmm, for some reason I am still having HW errors. I have YacMiner 3.05 and I am running 4 x Sapphire 3GB R9 280X's

http://puu.sh/aeQRe/eb76c4c866.png
You have 0 accepted shares so something wrong for sure
I have yacminer 3.5 from ThirtyBird's signature. no issues

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wirly

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:47:29 AM

To all about the Multipool.

We just get today an message of the administrator of the multipool, Hayden,
from his message we can read he is not able to manage the multipool for longtime.

Please read the message below from Hayden ;

"....Hi All, Sorry about the delayed contact. The Army has just called me and I am now on an Aeroplane and will not be returning home for a few months. Sorry about this, it was unplanned. I will not be able to administer the multipool at all anymore. If you leave a message here I will try to get back to it when I get time but time in the army just doesnt exist...."

This means that i advice everybody to stop directly mining at the multipool and start mining at our UTC POOLS or even at NITRO2.

Remember in this how important it is to spread the hash among the pools !!!!

If we have more info we let you now a.s.a.p. !

Is this for real?!?!? I mean, seriously...... complete GARBAGE. No wonder UTC gets such a bad rep. Myself, and everyone else, had better be getting payouts for nearly a week of 100% hashing at the multipool, or I see little reason not to propagate the horrible rep that UTC so appropriately deserves. I give UTC a chance, and this is the result..... pitiful.

Well even though he is gone the coins were still mined and will be in his wallets somewhere. Maybe in a few months there might be a payout... or not. Who knows....I gave the multipool 3 days of mining on twelve cards and received 0 coins.
Levole11

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:18:27 AM

Is this the new all time low? I cant believe ppl are dumping at this price..
thaitunhi1606

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:47:59 PM

https://hitbtc.com/vote Add and plz vote to help UTC.
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:49:36 PM

I also can't believe it, but good for me. I took the chance to buy more. Smiley

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
flobdeth

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:57:40 PM

Miners are the coin, no pools, no miners, no coin.  This is the biggest priority atm, restoring mining confidence.  Pools are screwing UTC, people have been screwed by a pool, not by the management.  This'll be the 3rd time of asking, anyone able to setup or have any script ready to roll to setup a p2p node?

FTC 71Vkbk3UwbfGP3NDRbAWJwWDNRfaKKSfgE
Thirtybird

Activity: 693

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:09:13 PM

hmmm, for some reason I am still having HW errors. I have YacMiner 3.05 and I am running 4 x Sapphire 3GB R9 280X's

http://puu.sh/aeQRe/eb76c4c866.png

Settings are good.

Running Catalyst 14.4 or something?  I've seen nothing but HW errors on versions newer than 13.12

YACMiner: https://github.com/Thirtybird/YACMiner  N-Factor information : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj3vcsuY-JFNdC1ITWJrSG9VeWp6QXppbVgxcm0tbGc&usp=drive_web#gid=0
BTC: 183eSsaxG9y6m2ZhrDhHueoKnZWmbm6jfC  YAC: Y4FKiwKKYGQzcqn3M3u6mJoded6ri1UWHa
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:14:06 PM

from his message we can read he is not able to manage the multipool for longtime.

"....Hi All, Sorry about the delayed contact. The Army has just called me and I am now on an Aeroplane and will not be returning home for a few months. Sorry about this, it was unplanned. I will not be able to administer the multipool at all anymore. If you leave a message here I will try to get back to it when I get time but time in the army just doesnt exist...."

This means that i advice everybody to stop directly mining at the multipool and start mining at our UTC POOLS or even at NITRO2.

This is probably the lamest excuse I have seen ever.
The guy is just laughing at people here.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
meganite

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:10:16 PM

Why, exactly, is it so hard to believe? The multipool just abruptly goes offline, with a week's worth of payouts delayed months, or more likely, stolen by the admin. I'd be dumping right now too, if I had anymore UTC left to liquidate; divested all my holdings yesterday because of my disgust over the multipool.
rapture333

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 04:48:36 PM

@Thirty Bird, According to DXDiag I am running version 13.251.0.0. I did indeed install the AMD driver package 13-12_win7_win8_64_dd_ccc_whql. Perhaps what I downloaded was a later version by the same name?

Uggle

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:07:31 PM

This is probably the lamest excuse I have seen ever.
The guy is just laughing at people here.

One week of mining. Gone. Well done chaps... I am very patient and understanding but this is very bad. How could I ever recommend mining this coin to anyone? Stability is key, consistency is key and openness is key. Do we have any of those right now? I hope we can all together turn this around.

UTC UTC UTC
rapture333

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 07:42:34 PM

Crypto really is the Wild Wild West. Unfortunately, its hard to trust everybody, and regardless of what the situation is at the multi-pool that is a week of mining taken away. Still better than Central banking IMHO but with liberty comes danger. If we are to have our own crypto-currency we are more likely to have struggles with trust, and there is no FDIC or Federal Reserve to come and save us. Luckily enough, it was "only" a week, and it wasn't a massive loss. For some I understand the amount of electricity, hash-power and profit lost is significant. But like I said, with freedom comes danger, and that's what makes crypto so exciting for me. Perhaps the management team can host a new multi-pool... With that said there is no excuse for ehat happened. In the meantime I'm going to tweet out to the remaining miners and warn them to take their miners off of the multi-pool and to start mining directly.

barbados-fs

Activity: 837
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:54:00 PM

Today, my wallet does not synchronized Sad UTC Sent with http://ultracoinpool.info purse but they did not come Sad
Guys, what's happening?

1: have you updated wallet this past week?

2: Blockchain explorer WAS http://bitgo.pw:3731/chain/Ultracoin if it was working, you could check the transaction on the chain there, but I don't have any other links to check but that one, if you can check the transaction ID, you'll have your answer

1. I'm using version 1.0.4.1 Is there more later?
Now try to download it again, remove and install the new. Synchronization process has started from the very beginning. Watch what happens.

2. Website does not open.

"Coздaть ceнcopнyю ceть гopoдa - этo нe дopoгo, нe cлoжнo и пo cooтнoшeнию зaтpaты / эффeкт для гopoдa - нeoцeнимo! He нyжнo ждaть пoкa кopпopaции и гocyдapcтвa cдeлaют тaкиe ceнcopныe ceти и бyдyт иx oбcлyживaть - этo бyдeт дopoгo и бyдeт coбиpaть бoльшe дaнныx o нac c вaми, чeм мы бы этoгo xoтeли!" (c)Aira.life
solarflareq

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:10:12 PM

Crypto really is the Wild Wild West. Unfortunately, its hard to trust everybody, and regardless of what the situation is at the multi-pool that is a week of mining taken away. Still better than Central banking IMHO but with liberty comes danger. If we are to have our own crypto-currency we are more likely to have struggles with trust, and there is no FDIC or Federal Reserve to come and save us. Luckily enough, it was "only" a week, and it wasn't a massive loss. For some I understand the amount of electricity, hash-power and profit lost is significant. But like I said, with freedom comes danger, and that's what makes crypto so exciting for me. Perhaps the management team can host a new multi-pool... With that said there is no excuse for ehat happened. In the meantime I'm going to tweet out to the remaining miners and warn them to take their miners off of the multi-pool and to start mining directly.

no crypto is a a dead end pyramid scheme pipe-dream full of scammers and runners which is why in the end .. it will likely fade away .. kind like pog's did when i was a kid.

I put like many time and effort into crypto's for months and months until finally just realizing i was wasting alot of time - effort and power/money on a truly unfruitious endeavor.

people cant seem to realize that if 90+% of the supporters of these crypto coins gets totally bent over/ screwed that they arent going to continue to reinvest into it only to loose even more money/savings or time when they could be focusing that money/time effort on making money in a more realistic way.

I see intrest in cryptos just dwindling more and more since December.

its not even a buz topic anymore really.
rapture333

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 09:51:33 PM

I certainly don't think so, I think it depends on who you ask, just look at Bitcoin for example. It just got accepted at Newegg.com, that's huge. You can do a lot with Bitcoin nowadays, and its a great example of private currency, decentralized and not in control of by government or the central bankers. Every other alternative currency is just an experiment of Bitcoin. I think their will be a few currencies that will be accepted like Bitcoin. Litecoin is one of them. Doge coin will have a large niche, but it will never be accepter in the mainstream business world due to the name. Other coins will have other uses, some will be for certain cities, states, industries, communities and perhaps even organizations. To say that crypto is a pyramid scheme doesn't even make any sense. It is a beautiful, evolving, beast. And I chose Ultracoin to be the coin I wanted to support. Heck, as far as money goes I have friends that make hundreds of dollars a day just day trading. Its not a fad just because you don't see it on every headline. But, for those in the know with their ears to the ground, crypto is waking headways. Making money more realistically? You mean like stocks and bonds? Or other guarantees? Let me spell it out simply, we live on a flying rock hurtling through space trying to kill us. There are no guarantees of safety, 20 years ago stocks were the ultimate guarantee, so were houses, then the market crashed. College used to be a realistic guarantee, now most college graduates live at home with their parents. Keeping your cash in a bank used to be a safe guarantee, until the banks stole the cash and gave it to the politicians. There are no guarantees, crypto is the Wild Wild West, ultimate freedom, no guarantees. Crypto is honest with itself, and that's why I like it.

Thirtybird

Activity: 693

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:15:38 PM

@Thirty Bird, According to DXDiag I am running version 13.251.0.0. I did indeed install the AMD driver package 13-12_win7_win8_64_dd_ccc_whql. Perhaps what I downloaded was a later version by the same name?

Then I've got nothing for you.  Try deleting your .bin files, try lowering -R to see if you get any accepted.... At that BS and LG, your -R is spot on and you shouldn't have HW errors, so it's likely external to the miner.  If you ever had 14.X on there, yaybe you've got a newer OCL compiler from there left behind. 

YACMiner: https://github.com/Thirtybird/YACMiner  N-Factor information : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj3vcsuY-JFNdC1ITWJrSG9VeWp6QXppbVgxcm0tbGc&usp=drive_web#gid=0
BTC: 183eSsaxG9y6m2ZhrDhHueoKnZWmbm6jfC  YAC: Y4FKiwKKYGQzcqn3M3u6mJoded6ri1UWHa
rapture333

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 10:57:39 PM

I did have 14.4 on there in the past before I downgraded my drivers to 3.12. Perhaps that has something to do with it? I used Graphic Uninstaller Utility to remove the old drivers but perhaps it left something behind like the file you are talking about?

Wirly

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:12:26 AM

I did have 14.4 on there in the past before I downgraded my drivers to 3.12. Perhaps that has something to do with it? I used Graphic Uninstaller Utility to remove the old drivers but perhaps it left something behind like the file you are talking about?

I remember one trick but not sure if it will pertain to you or to yacminer but give it a try. This works with cgminer also. Uninstall the yacminer and re-install it. If you tried to run yacminer at any time while using the 14.4 drivers you will have problems. I think the first time the miner runs it creates some internal reference file based on the driver and uses that as a reference every time you start it again so if you ran it with 14.4 and then downgraded  to 13.xx it is still using some reference file based on 14.4. Also if you mine x11 occasionaly you do not need to upgrade drivers for the x11mod if you use the LTCRabbit version. It works fine on 13.xx drivers and still gives increase hashrate but for me I have to reboot miners completely if I switch from x11 to yacminer or some gpu just go dead or wont start. reboot and everything awesome again.
rapture333

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 03:32:06 AM

Good news guys,  cryptohosted.com has started accepting Ultracoin! They really do seem like a rock solid service. Only 99¢ a month for hosting or $20.00 for life. Honestly deals like this are amazing. Great deals, great service, and the best part is, you can pay in Ultracoin! What could be better than that? Give them a click and if you need webhosting consider patronizing them!

flobdeth

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:36:47 AM

no crypto is a a dead end pyramid scheme pipe-dream full of scammers and runners which is why in the end .. it will likely fade away .. kind like pog's did when i was a kid.

Don't think so, if that's what you think, you should seriously ask yourself, "what am I doing in crypto?"

Your "Insert national currency here" is the biggest Ponzi in human history.........

If you can't see there is a future in a system that is pretty much fraudless (bar the human component, exchanges and fools believing any old crap just like they do in reality) then WHY are you here? Sure, there are idiots, on both ends, (sheep farming at weekends on BTCE anyone? hahaha, lots never learn) giving away and those taking.  Instead of calling it a "dead end pyramid" shouldn't you maybe take time out and reassess your own actions?  No one has twisted anyone's arm to do anything, therefore, whatever has brought you to that conclusion, is your own poor judgement?  Greed attracts greed.  It's hilarious to watch.  try thinking for yourselves? Do your own research!! Stupid me, what a crazy notion pffff! You are the sheep, to be farmed, "shorn" you never kill your sheep, only fleece them, again and again...........If you blindly chase after anything that moves, like most of you do, hell yeah, you can expect everyone to be standing there arms open wide to take the shirt off your back, but only if you're stupid enough to allow people!

Crypto is a baby, flipping hell, to see how much it's grown since I first started mining is insane, moves SO fast.........but the principal is the same now as it's always been is it not? that is what you're looking for, you're looking for blockchains with conviction, belief, the whole f***ing reason Satoshi gave us the "greatest social experiment" in history to date.  We were handed an implement, a tool, what we choose to do with that is only limited by your imagination, or your negativity.

As long as the way the world is run as we are told it is now, there will be discontent.  Toe the corporate line or do something yourself if you don't like the way others do things.......logic? anyone?

UTC has made some mistakes, though I do believe, that Michael (Bumface) has learnt a LOT from his experience and for that alone, UTC has been a worthwhile experiment, Bumface? shit it's what it's about aint it? none of us are perfect, none of us have the answers to 42, we are makinbg this up as we go along, don't you get it?  If you people want this coin to succeed, get the pools sorted ASAP, more the merrier, decentralisation ideology brings in more than a centralised system ever will.  Unless like most, all you give a shit about is how fast you can make that profit? (chase those untouchable squirrels, go....run faster....) and complain cause you did fuck all to actually support the system except buy a few "coins" How much interest do you make if you left your money in a bank? not much, is it?  So, even say you made 5% a year on crypto, it's more than the banks will give you.  Though my thirst for gold/silver is picking up, especially IF it breaks that $700 mark (which I always buy using crypto)  Nor does my crypto ever touch that dirty FIAT stuff, conviction, belief.  I buy food using it too, can't pay gas/electric to quit using FIAT altogether yet though  Angry

a dreamer created this world and it attracts more everyday.  Mining, ability to actually spend your "money" Nah, it'll never catch on, I mean something called cryptoCURRENCY /facepalm

It's hilarious how people see this only as "investment" you all miss the whole point.  A very fortunate few, have made "money" but for the people who want to make this work, it's not about the money, only fools think in those terms, it's very limiting, honestly.  I will take full advantage of what I have to work with and if you believe that UTC has a firm grasp of what they are doing and what they are achieving, power to you, support it by doing something, i.e. spending it.....  Have you tried asking your local shops if they accept UTC? You have? Good, keep asking, ask more shops, question everything, there is no logical reason why they shouldn't other than exchange rates, which they can fix per day, 1/2day, whatever the exchange allows them.

Despite this wall of drunken blether, I'm still waiting to see the new managements cards.  One thing this world has taught me, patience!

Stop looking for someone to blame, and instead, ask yourselves, how can I help?

FTC 71Vkbk3UwbfGP3NDRbAWJwWDNRfaKKSfgE
Pages: « 1 ... 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 [835] 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 »
  Print  

Jump to: