Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:35:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 [840] 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!  (Read 946563 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
meganite

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 10:54:40 PM

do not worry everybody, i have 100 BTC and i will buy 10,000,000 UTC at 0.00001
buy some more,my hreo,it's the best chance.

are those walls on cryptsy, yours,utcminer? Smiley

Some were mine. I still have lots of more UTC for you guys. No worries.
on the sell or the buy side? Smiley

Sad if he have lots and lots more UTC then it is on the sell side off course !

If he sells them now then he dumps for lower then lowest prices.

If he sells now for that prices he is a dumper (off course he has all the right to dump if he want and when he want).

But if somebody dumps at those low prices it is not something to be proud off.

Then it is not a UTC supporter.

Because selling at those stupid prices is harming UTC.

Uh, how about the UTC community rectify the UTC Multipool theft? Then you won't have people dumping (and rightfully so) at any price. I know I wouldn't.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bret

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:06:59 PM

Please visit my bitcointalk thread in order to view updates regarding the upcoming publication called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483187.0

Below is the teaser(preview) section of Ultracoin UTC.  Any feedback is welcome and donations towards the publication are highly appreciated.

UeCnPrfaUJBRCi6125VpvCQJ3Mn8hvbbs1 

Your history may be inaccurate. I believe the coin launched on another exchange prior to Poloniex, that exchange was hacked, but prior to the hack the price of UTC hit closer to $1.00 (maybe peaked at $0.92) can anyone refresh my fuzzy memory on this point?
NDW467

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:27:07 PM

Please visit my bitcointalk thread in order to view updates regarding the upcoming publication called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483187.0

Below is the teaser(preview) section of Ultracoin UTC.  Any feedback is welcome and donations towards the publication are highly appreciated.

UeCnPrfaUJBRCi6125VpvCQJ3Mn8hvbbs1

http://i59.tinypic.com/jzfzq1.png

Your history may be inaccurate. I believe the coin launched on another exchange prior to Poloniex, that exchange was hacked, but prior to the hack the price of UTC hit closer to $1.00 (maybe peaked at $0.92) can anyone refresh my fuzzy memory on this point?

It was on Crypto-Trade before any other exchange, Feb 7th I think. It pumped up to ~0.00148BTC if memory serves, which was right at $1USD at the time, as that was the target of the pumpers. (BTC was over $700 at the time.)
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:27:22 AM

I'd also like to thank Rapture for what he had been doing! It's having a Positive effect on the price and marketcap!
SxC

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:54:49 AM

The exchange UTC was on 1st or maybe 2nd was called something ......... i forgot name aswell but yep it got hacked

Crypto-trade was like 3rd market maybe 4th
NDW467

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:33:37 AM

UTC was accepted on Crypto-Trade before it was even released... It WAS THE first exchange. It was even stated in the ANN at one point.
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:38:26 AM

this coin wont make it. sold all of mine week ago.

yolo
NDW467

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:47:31 AM

UTC was accepted on Crypto-Trade before it was even released... It WAS THE first exchange. It was even stated in the ANN at one point.

FRESH MARKET!! DAMNIT!! I'M WRONG!
rapture333

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 03:48:45 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2014, 04:21:33 AM by rapture333

Thanks for all the kind words guys! I am sitting down with my friend who is a web developer tomorrow and we are going to get to work on useultracoin.com, I will keep you all posted.

Btw, the domain was bought and paid for using Ultracoin.

rapture333

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 04:20:55 AM

Hello ladies & gentlemen, it has come to my attention that in order to market Ultracoin at the rate we wish to advance, I will be expanding the marketing team to include several positions of which specific responsibilities will be delegated to each member. Members of the team will assist me in overall marketing efforts, but will also cross positions and help brainstorm and co-ordinate in future projects and development. Irregardless of your past marketing experience, you will be helping Ultracoin in a tremendous way and will be on the front lines shaping the way Ultracoin is seen by the public. If you believe you have the talent, send me an e-mail and we will go over the responsibilities together and decide if the position is right for you.

- Positions:

• Merchant Acceptance Officer
 - Assists me in reaching out to new businesses and assisting them in implementing Ultracoin acceptance
• Event and Showcase Officer
 - Stays updated with future events that could be used as an opportunity to showcase Ultracoin and gets in touch with community members in that location who would be willing to represent Ultracoin as assisted by the marketing team
• Graphic Design Officer
 - Provides logos, designs and artwork to the marketing team as a project partner
• Organizational Relations Officer
- Assists me in researching and reaching out to organizations such as non-profits, businesses and communities to jointly promote, accept or use Ultracoin
• Quality Assurance Officer
 - Provides feedback on the state of Ultracoin's infrastructure as an end user, from UltracoinTalk, UltraArb, Coinpayments, UseUltracoin, etc, and suggests areas of improvement

If you are interested in any of these positions and wish to become a member of the Ultracoin Marketing Team, please e-mail me at steven@ultracoin.net. I am looking for passionate, dedicated and mature individuals who are willing to evolve Ultracoin to the next echelon.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture333"
Marketing & PR Director
Steven@ultracoin.net

bret

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:58:01 AM

Thanks for all the kind words guys! I am sitting down with my friend who is a web developer tomorrow and we are going to get to work on useultracoin.com, I will keep you all posted.

Btw, the domain was bought and paid for using Ultracoin.

+1 for using UTC

Thank you for your time and effort. Much appreciated.
NDW467

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:31:34 AM

this coin wont make it. sold all of mine week ago.

Troll detected.
SxC

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:58:25 AM

FRESH MARKET!! DAMNIT!! I'M WRONG!

freshmarket and coinmarket.io
reverse02

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:42:13 AM

soemone has free time?

Hello ladies & gentlemen, it has come to my attention that in order to market Ultracoin at the rate we wish to advance, I will be expanding the marketing team to include several positions of which specific responsibilities will be delegated to each member. Members of the team will assist me in overall marketing efforts, but will also cross positions and help brainstorm and co-ordinate in future projects and development. Irregardless of your past marketing experience, you will be helping Ultracoin in a tremendous way and will be on the front lines shaping the way Ultracoin is seen by the public. If you believe you have the talent, send me an e-mail and we will go over the responsibilities together and decide if the position is right for you.

- Positions:

• Merchant Acceptance Officer
 - Assists me in reaching out to new businesses and assisting them in implementing Ultracoin acceptance
• Event and Showcase Officer
 - Stays updated with future events that could be used as an opportunity to showcase Ultracoin and gets in touch with community members in that location who would be willing to represent Ultracoin as assisted by the marketing team
• Graphic Design Officer
 - Provides logos, designs and artwork to the marketing team as a project partner
• Organizational Relations Officer
- Assists me in researching and reaching out to organizations such as non-profits, businesses and communities to jointly promote, accept or use Ultracoin
• Quality Assurance Officer
 - Provides feedback on the state of Ultracoin's infrastructure as an end user, from UltracoinTalk, UltraArb, Coinpayments, UseUltracoin, etc, and suggests areas of improvement

If you are interested in any of these positions and wish to become a member of the Ultracoin Marketing Team, please e-mail me at steven@ultracoin.net. I am looking for passionate, dedicated and mature individuals who are willing to evolve Ultracoin to the next echelon.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture333"
Marketing & PR Director
Steven@ultracoin.net

bigD27

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:08:47 PM

Hi all. Could somebody please confirm the status of cryptotrain please. Operational and paying out or not? The reason being me and my business partner (active crypto miners also ) have begun the setup of our very own multipool. We would like to base it solely for the use of UTC. Backend work has almost been completed. We looked at and started this when cryptotrain stopped paying out, but we would hate to step on peoples toes if it is to become or has become operating again. Many thanks craig (bigd)
primouno

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:29:30 PM

Hi all. Could somebody please confirm the status of cryptotrain please. Operational and paying out or not? The reason being me and my business partner (active crypto miners also ) have begun the setup of our very own multipool. We would like to base it solely for the use of UTC. Backend work has almost been completed. We looked at and started this when cryptotrain stopped paying out, but we would hate to step on peoples toes if it is to become or has become operating again. Many thanks craig (bigd)
Hi. Cryptotrain is not paying out and it's not operaional so if you want to set up a new multipool for UTC that would be great. Thi is the last message from previous administrator:

To all about the Multipool.

We just get today an message of the administrator of the multipool, Hayden,
from his message we can read he is not able to manage the multipool for longtime.

Please read the message below from Hayden ;

"....Hi All, Sorry about the delayed contact. The Army has just called me and I am now on an Aeroplane and will not be returning home for a few months. Sorry about this, it was unplanned. I will not be able to administer the multipool at all anymore. If you leave a message here I will try to get back to it when I get time but time in the army just doesnt exist...."

This means that i advice everybody to stop directly mining at the multipool and start mining at our UTC POOLS or even at NITRO2.

Remember in this how important it is to spread the hash among the pools !!!!

If we have more info we let you now a.s.a.p. !

UTC address: UMzy2N8oTFmcQ2bfZoqLnmXsWzvfA8miRy
http://ultracoin.net/    -- Ultracoin Website        http://ultracointalk.org/  -- UltracoinTalk Forum
rapture333

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 01:41:28 PM

As far as I know cryptotrain is not paying out because the owner is on military tour somewhere. Not sure when he will be back, he left a very vague message. And 3 months is a very long time, assuming they don't extend his tour, etc. I think a new multi-pool would be a fantastic idea as a lot of Scrypt miners are released in the next few months that could be put on a new multi-pool and used to mine UTC. Plus 1 is none and 2 is 1, redundancy is a good thing.

bigD27

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 02:21:29 PM

Thankyou for the quick reply. I have read the previous messgage and tbh it is a very vauge and understated e-mail / exscuse. But never mind. I will give you guys a little more info. The pool will up and runnig for beta this weekend. More details on that over our inital testing. I myself mined UTC from day one. But myself and paul ( business partner ) decided to sell most of our farm and we have concentrated solely on sha 256 asic machines and built it up at a steady and strong pace.we are now in a position allthough new members to bitcointalk we are not new to the crypto scene to help in the efforts of UTC, and help it to achieve its full potential. Our site tba will to start with not be the prettiest as we have worked on the backend more than front of shop :-) but it does what it says on the tin. We are also in the process of having it setup to auto payout unlike the cryptotrain pool that was done manually and at irregular times. We are aiming from the getgo to have a fully automated system. We will be following cryptotrains mehod to start with and having a ZERO pool fee, but wr have discussed and the maximum this will ever increase to will be 1.5% and one more thing we have started to discuss is the possibility of people donating as it does happen. If our miners start to do this we will eneter the donating miners into a sweepstake every week/fortnight/month whatever we think is best to win the pot. We are all here to make money but at the samr time we ALL can give a little something extra and this is our way :-)

Thanks craig (bigd)
NDW467

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:40:36 PM

Thankyou for the quick reply. I have read the previous messgage and tbh it is a very vauge and understated e-mail / exscuse. But never mind. I will give you guys a little more info. The pool will up and runnig for beta this weekend. More details on that over our inital testing. I myself mined UTC from day one. But myself and paul ( business partner ) decided to sell most of our farm and we have concentrated solely on sha 256 asic machines and built it up at a steady and strong pace.we are now in a position allthough new members to bitcointalk we are not new to the crypto scene to help in the efforts of UTC, and help it to achieve its full potential. Our site tba will to start with not be the prettiest as we have worked on the backend more than front of shop :-) but it does what it says on the tin. We are also in the process of having it setup to auto payout unlike the cryptotrain pool that was done manually and at irregular times. We are aiming from the getgo to have a fully automated system. We will be following cryptotrains mehod to start with and having a ZERO pool fee, but wr have discussed and the maximum this will ever increase to will be 1.5% and one more thing we have started to discuss is the possibility of people donating as it does happen. If our miners start to do this we will eneter the donating miners into a sweepstake every week/fortnight/month whatever we think is best to win the pot. We are all here to make money but at the samr time we ALL can give a little something extra and this is our way :-)

Thanks craig (bigd)

Even if Cryptotrain does come back, I don't think you'd be stepping on any toes. CT is/has been down for a while, and while he/they did a fantastic job building the multipool, we've been left without one in it's absence.
Uggle

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:43:01 PM

Thanks craig (bigd)

This is great news !!!  Grin

UTC UTC UTC
Pages: « 1 ... 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 [840] 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 »
  Print  

Jump to: