Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:52:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 [828] 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!  (Read 946572 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rapture333

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 12:03:45 AM

Hey guys, I alerted the coin devs that we are having widespread reports of missing transactions with the possibility of a hard fork or other scenario. They should be on it, I will post updates via twitter and facebook if I hear anything new. I will see if I can find any more info on the situation, if you need to reach me just tweet @official_utc or send me an e-mail at steven@ultracoin.net. Thanks, hopefully we can diagnose what is going on soon...

mizultra

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:07:15 AM

Ok, here is what I did

Had 1 utc sent from cryptsy to my wallet..and it went through, shows in the chain and works flawlessly. So I must be in the right chain..otherwise that would not have worked.
After that I sent the same 1 utc back to cryptsy..and guess what? The transaction is nowhere to be found in the chain and the coin is simply lost.

http://ultracha.in/tx/ae28de5be88917f8cd7e9e2c183047a500f7bc3351bb95daf54904914104a2fb

This is the tx id after sending it back..it wont show in the chain and of course, will not be credited on cryptsy.

c0d16bb8458afe9d2ebd1e31c9fe7fc2eec242d07a617d4a8008bc28497eaa09

Simply put: I am synced with the correct blockchain, can get utc sent to my wallet with no issues whatsoever...but sending them seems to be the problem. I guess one cannot "partially fork" so I am at a loss here. I even erased the wallet and re downloaded everything to no avail.

I withdrew about 2500 UTC from Cryptsy this afternoon and it arrived in my wallet after a few minutes. I tried to withdrawl a smaller amount from Mintpal and even though it cleared the usual withdrawal confirmations successfully after more than 4 hours they haven't arrived. Mintpal usually has the fastest withdrawal transactions so this is very unusual.

The statement on the Mintpal site about their Vericoin attack includes the info below so I'm not surprised that they haven't arrived:

Update from MintPal

As it stands at the moment the following applies:
1) blah blah blah about Vericoin

2) We are currently processing withdrawals for all other coins.

As I'm sure you will appreciate, our support channels will most likely be very busy over the coming hours/days so please bear with us.

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website  |   http://ultracoinpool.info/ - Ultracoin Pool
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:21:36 AM

Everything is working just fine

I just repeated your 1 UTC deposit to CRYPTSY

Showed on blockchain - instant!

Credited (fully confirmed) at Cryptsy in less that 2 mins (wow UTC speed still amazes me!)

sent it back to my wallet from Cryptsy - again on blockchain instant - and all confirmed in less that 2 mins back in my wallet.

So the blockchain is working 100% - and Cryptsy is working 100%

Problem must be at your end I am afraid

whats going wrong with the utc deposit on mintpal , i just deposited some coins there but they never showed on my account ???is something wrong with the functionality of utc blockchain or something similar???anyone has the same issue??

read statement from mintpal:

NOTICE: There was a successful attack against the exchange, please read our full statement.

Having issues depositing to cryptsy and mintpal as well. Transactions wont list in the blockchain from a point forward. Either there is a hard fork somewhere or exchanges are doing something wrong. I just had to re download the entire blockchain just in case...and it is up to date both the client and the blockchain. Gezz I hate these issues...I have like 4000 utc floating around.

The same situation, and it was before attack on MintPal. I don't see my withdrawals on MintPal as well as on Cryptsy. It looks like I lost my money Sad And any news from the UTC management. What a shit....

Yeah, it was before! We cannot be the only ones...but nobody seems to be doing anything about it. I've opened a ticket in both cryptsy and mintpal and they ask me to check the blockchain. Of course some transactions appear..some others do not.

Something is very weird.

Here is my earlier post referring to the situation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=413978.msg7802763#msg7802763
And I wrote message on fb to UTC team but they didn't answer...

Tried to make a small deposit to another exchange and yet again it does not credit. The blockchain is broken..there is no mention of this anywhere so my guess is that many maany people will lose their coins to the oblivion!

The worst is that there is no information from the UTC management team and there is no any contact with them.... In addition they are still posting marketing messages on them fb instead of deal with our problems...

Ok, here is what I did

Had 1 utc sent from cryptsy to my wallet..and it went through, shows in the chain and works flawlessly. So I must be in the right chain..otherwise that would not have worked.
After that I sent the same 1 utc back to cryptsy..and guess what? The transaction is nowhere to be found in the chain and the coin is simply lost.

http://ultracha.in/tx/ae28de5be88917f8cd7e9e2c183047a500f7bc3351bb95daf54904914104a2fb

This is the tx id after sending it back..it wont show in the chain and of course, will not be credited on cryptsy.

Simply put: I am synced with the correct blockchain, can get utc sent to my wallet with no issues whatsoever...but sending them seems to be the problem. I guess one cannot "partially fork" so I am at a loss here. I even erased the wallet and re downloaded everything to no avail.

--

--
usukan
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:32:30 AM

Steven - I have just tested both deposit and withdrawal of UTC to/from Cryptsy - there does not appear to be any issues at all?

I have done many UTC Cryptsy withdrawals over the last 12 hrs -  NO ISSUES

also tested wallet to wallet transfers - no issues.

Hey guys, I alerted the coin devs that we are having widespread reports of missing transactions with the possibility of a hard fork or other scenario. They should be on it, I will post updates via twitter and facebook if I hear anything new. I will see if I can find any more info on the situation, if you need to reach me just tweet @official_utc or send me an e-mail at steven@ultracoin.net. Thanks, hopefully we can diagnose what is going on soon...

--

--
Myththegod

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:47:24 AM

Im missing 46053.61586159 from mintpal to my wallet does anybody know whats going on?
usukan
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:11:30 AM

its MintPal issue - only they can tell u what their UTC issue is and when they can fix it.

I would not hold your breath though - Mintpal is in trouble at the moment with VRC and their support staff are taking their meds.

https://support.mintpal.com/index.php?module=announce&sec=view&id=17

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/mintpal-gets-hacked-pos-vericoin-hardfork-result/2014/07/13

Yet another reminder to NEVER leave coins on an exchange any longer than you need to.

Im missing 46053.61586159 from mintpal to my wallet does anybody know whats going on?

--

--
Myththegod

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:30:46 AM

Thanks for the info. I'm sure Mintpal will get this resolved asap. I'll reach out to them.
acelven

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:40:21 AM

Everything is working just fine

I just repeated your 1 UTC deposit to CRYPTSY

Showed on blockchain - instant!

Credited (fully confirmed) at Cryptsy in less that 2 mins (wow UTC speed still amazes me!)

sent it back to my wallet from Cryptsy - again on blockchain instant - and all confirmed in less that 2 mins back in my wallet.

So the blockchain is working 100% - and Cryptsy is working 100%

Problem must be at your end I am afraid

whats going wrong with the utc deposit on mintpal , i just deposited some coins there but they never showed on my account ???is something wrong with the functionality of utc blockchain or something similar???anyone has the same issue??

read statement from mintpal:

NOTICE: There was a successful attack against the exchange, please read our full statement.

Having issues depositing to cryptsy and mintpal as well. Transactions wont list in the blockchain from a point forward. Either there is a hard fork somewhere or exchanges are doing something wrong. I just had to re download the entire blockchain just in case...and it is up to date both the client and the blockchain. Gezz I hate these issues...I have like 4000 utc floating around.

The same situation, and it was before attack on MintPal. I don't see my withdrawals on MintPal as well as on Cryptsy. It looks like I lost my money Sad And any news from the UTC management. What a shit....

Yeah, it was before! We cannot be the only ones...but nobody seems to be doing anything about it. I've opened a ticket in both cryptsy and mintpal and they ask me to check the blockchain. Of course some transactions appear..some others do not.

Something is very weird.

Here is my earlier post referring to the situation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=413978.msg7802763#msg7802763
And I wrote message on fb to UTC team but they didn't answer...

Tried to make a small deposit to another exchange and yet again it does not credit. The blockchain is broken..there is no mention of this anywhere so my guess is that many maany people will lose their coins to the oblivion!

The worst is that there is no information from the UTC management team and there is no any contact with them.... In addition they are still posting marketing messages on them fb instead of deal with our problems...

Ok, here is what I did

I believe you, but other than just erasing the wallet and losing all the coins and redownloading them again..I see no other thing to try. However, I had coins come from cryptsy with no issues..but sending them is the problem.
acelven

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:02:11 AM

Downloaded the wallet in other pc. Can send coins to each other and get coins from cryptsy...the problem comes when sending them. Gezz even tried to change the deposit address and still I cant figure out what the hell is going on.
Wirly

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:20:13 AM

I sent 3057 utc to mintpal on 2014/07/11 and still 0  show up, wallet shows over 7200 confirmations. Just saying....
acelven

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:23:59 AM

I sent 3057 utc to mintpal on 2014/07/11 and still 0  show up, wallet shows over 7200 confirmations. Just saying....

Yeah mintpal appears to be a known issue...but cryptsy and others are supposedly working fine! But I have tried every possible solution and it behaves as though I were forked...but how can I be forked if I can get coins from them but cant send them coins. Shit..Im going nuts now
acelven

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:40:00 AM

OK, so here is the last thing I found

http://ultracoinpool.info/ is the pool I m working with I have made several withdrawals and all of them get through. So far so good, however when I check the Tx in the blockchain they wont show up...so one could guess that the entire pool and me are forked. But then again I can receive coins from cryptsy and anyone else (and those do show in the blockchain bwt) so there is a very weird thing going here... could be at my end, thats true...but what about the pool?
bret

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:44:47 AM

For those people having trouble with transactions. What version of the wallet are you running? There has been several mandatory wallet updates recently, are you sure you are and have been, running the latest wallet?
acelven

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:46:45 AM

For those people having trouble with transactions. What version of the wallet are you running? There has been several mandatory wallet updates recently, are you sure you are and have been, running the latest wallet?

UltraCoin version v1.0.4.1-g32a928e-beta

primouno

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:31:44 AM

http://ultracoinpool.info/ is the pool I m working with I have made several withdrawals and all of them get through. So far so good, however when I check the Tx in the blockchain they wont show up...so one could guess that the entire pool and me are forked. But then again I can receive coins from cryptsy and anyone else (and those do show in the blockchain bwt) so there is a very weird thing going here... could be at my end, thats true...but what about the pool?
I got the same. I have UTC in my wallet (sent from ultrapool) but they are not appearing in the block explorer. Last transaction for my wallet is from the 11th of July and then nothing.

UTC address: UMzy2N8oTFmcQ2bfZoqLnmXsWzvfA8miRy
http://ultracoin.net/    -- Ultracoin Website        http://ultracointalk.org/  -- UltracoinTalk Forum
usukan
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:55:27 AM

Are you saying that - you get the coins to your wallet from ultracoinpool (your balance increases in your wallet on your computer) - but that the transaction cannot be found on the blockchain?

And then when you send these coins to Cryptsy - they don't arrive at Cryptsy?

VERY weird indeed - should not be possible.

If they are not on the blockchain that your wallet is using - they can't show in your wallet?

Seems that the common factor here is coins from Ultracoinpool

Need Ultracooinpool to look at the issue

Rest of the UTC system seems to be working fine

Is anyone else mining UTC on other than Ultracoinpool and sending "fresh" coins into Cryptsy OK

That is - Is it a coin age issue or has it perhaps just surfaced  since Stake Minting was introduced in UTC wallets?

Notice: Do NOT mine directly to your Cryptsy deposit address.

--

--
primouno

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:11:51 AM

Are you saying that - you get the coins to your wallet from ultracoinpool (your balance increases in your wallet on your computer) - but that the transaction cannot be found on the blockchain?

That's right. But I keep my UTC only in my wallet, I did't send them to any exchange. I think something must have happened after PoS started and nfactor changed.

UTC address: UMzy2N8oTFmcQ2bfZoqLnmXsWzvfA8miRy
http://ultracoin.net/    -- Ultracoin Website        http://ultracointalk.org/  -- UltracoinTalk Forum
bret

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:17:26 AM

That's right. But I keep my UTC only in my wallet, I did't send them to any exchange. I think something must have happened after PoS started and nfactor changed.

If your wallet is showing the correct balance, that would lead me to believe the block explorer needs to be updated. We know that ultracoinpool.info is using the correct and up to date wallet.

I guess I need to put in some work and get my alternative block explorer online so we are not relying on a single block explorer.

** edit **

So the only common factor here is ultracoinpool.info? Has anyone sent any "new" coins to wallets that are not part of an exchange to see if they show up?

Someone having trouble post an addy and let's send 1 UTC around and see what happens.
fredeq
Legendary

Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 06:21:30 AM

Hey,

My wallet and ultracoinpool at 458749,
blockchain and nitro at 458593.

How is this not a fork?

From what I understnd bumface took off with ipo money and now everything is in disarray?

https://whattomine.com - Check what to mine Smiley
bret

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:24:04 AM

It just doesn't make much sense that your wallet would receive the coins correctly from ultracoinpool.info and some how ultracoinpool.info be forked. If your wallet is up to date and you are receiving coins from ultracoinpool.info that still leads me to believe the block explorer is forked and not any of our wallets, the pools, or the exchanges.

We know MintPal is having issues, so let's set those issues aside for a moment and let MintPal's support team sort them out. If they are forked they will reach out to the correct people, but I highly doubt they are forked either. My guess is their system is having trouble after the attack as it came right when they suspended UTC deposits for the PoS update.
Pages: « 1 ... 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 [828] 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 »
  Print  

Jump to: